The Golden Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

Screaming animal lust sex sounds from her, tennis star fuck-grunts and I'm vocal too as I pump load after load into her.

"Fuck James, fuck, fuck, that's magic cock, real fucking magic cock...fuck me, fuck me, make my fucking week baby."

I bang her until she's just one long scream for a good minute and a half as she has this huge edging orgasm as I fuck her as hard and fast as I can and her eyes roll back in her head and she goes really limp after she squirted out.

I pull all the energy in and then flip her over and she giggles a little crazy like and I use some power to clean her inside and lube her ass before I sink my cock all the way into her bottoming out.

She grabs my sheets shoves her face in them as she pulls them together around her face and she scream moans.

It's muffled but it's still definitely "Yes, yes, yes fuck my ass!"

Her shifted ass is perfect too.

We fuck hard that way until I fill her ass with my cum and then slow it down so we can both recover and breathe.

Then we're done...we... I could do more of course by still...she has kids to pick up and the rest of her day and it's not even noon.

A little power and a nudge of her responsibilities and we're out of bed and showering.

We wash each other, and stuff and I kiss her as she's getting ready because looking late with kids and the other moms who are judgy assholes from everything she told me isn't something she needs.

She kisses me back. "I really hate to fuck and run and use you like this James but I really have to go."

I kissed her as she was getting her foot shoved into her sneaker.

"It's cool Leslie, have a great day."

"I had magic cock it feels like I'll have a great week."

She actually jogged while still fuck-sore too her car really happy and full of power, pride, energy.

Thinking about it she's right, the juice she absorbed last time would have lasted fairly long inside her.

I gave her more this time knowing sort of more to what I'm doing and I'll likely see her thinking about me when that runs low.

I'll have to test the addiction factor to see what happens if I say no next time.

I spend the rest of the day home listening to tunes, reading up on greek myths and stories and eating some of the stuff I bought like the veggies while roasting a chicken.

Sunday I went to the local gym early very early in the morning and worked out quite a bit working up a serious sweat but giving the power a way to work in me. I was getting looks too as my basketball shorts were not really hiding the cock I had.

And I didn't want it too either.

Several women checked me out and I pushed on that and they same with the guys checking me out.

I end up in the showers when Mike comes in the RN that has his girlfriend Jackie leave him for Adrian. I seen him on the treadmills and now he's openly staring at me.

And at my cock.

"You like what you see?"

"What?"

"You like what you see Mike?"

"Uhm..." I can feel it he does.

"Share the stall?"

He looks me up and down and he slips into the shower stall with me and he's staring at me and at my cock and his hand touches my cock and we start soaping up.

He's stroking me and I get hard.

Rock hard.

His shock was all over his face and lust too.

He says. "Jesus James there was some talk with the girls but holy fuck."

I chuckle. "So the guys are hearing the nurses talk?"

"Well most guys would want to pay attention to it but I'm bi so...jesus that's big."

"It'll fit, don't worry about it."

"I don't know...a handjob maybe but it'll never fit..."

I kiss him and he kisses me back. I push with power. "Turn around."

His eyes glaze shimmer and he turns around and he grips the shower stall fittings and he's nervous and sweating and I push power into him and clean him out and lube him.

Then I shove my cock into his tight ass. His anal ring expanded and gave wat as my cock sank deeper and deeper into Mike's insides.

Mike groans around clenched teeth trying to keep quiet. "Oh my fucking fuuuuuck..."

His insides shiver and part of his sexual brain is crying yes, yes, yes.

It's been almost twenty years since he had a guy and that'd been college.

And nothing like this.

I feed power to the yes, yes, yes part of his brain and I bottom out and start fucking him, feeling the way his body likes getting fucked and pushing power to that as well. ~Feel me, feel how hard, my cockhead, every vein.~

He cums hard in the first time in months.

He hasn't had sex since Jackie.

He's whisper gasping. "Yes, yes, yes, jesus fuck yes James, fuck me, fuck my ass James, harder please, harder..."

I make him cum again like a girl, like gay guys get when their prostate is massaged over and over until they reach another kind of orgasm.

I didn't push power to make him cum either it's the boosted nerves and feelings that drove him up and over that edge.

He whines and pants and I keep fucking him hard and deep until he has another one of those gay boy orgasms again.

I do a reach around and use power to harden him up and fill his balls and I keep going until he shoots another load.

Then I'm cumming and filling Mike's ass with my cum.

The way I'm making him feel is pretty intoxicating I can get used to fucking guys more maybe.

I hold him as I rest after filling his insides.

"You working today?"

He shakes his head no. "No, just this gym's on the way home so a membership here's just easier."

I kiss his neck. "You're a nice guy Mike."

He sighs. "But this was just a one time thing right?"

He feels let down, he thinks something bad's coming, lots of experience.

"Well all my lovers are at an encounter by encounter basis Mike. But I was saying...You're a nice guy Mike, we've always gotten along, you're funny, kind a damned good nurse and this is why I wanted to be with you."

He's surprised and happy to blushing. He hasn't heard this for a

while and never from a guy. "Oh...wow, thanks James."

"Well there's more. If you want more of this I'm more than willing to spend the day with you at my place making love and food, watching movies or whatever we want to. Are you interested?"

"Yeah...yes definitely."

I kiss his neck again. "Good you're too good a guy to have this just be a quickie. I want to have you a lot more."

He's blushing again and I push power to make him not sore from this and I push again. ~Nair, you want to be sexy for this, smooth.~

I rinse off and walk out to the locker room to dry off and I'm still semi-hard so there's more stares.

I can feel the attractions even the shocked stares and push out energy hard to them.

~Yes, look, stare, remember it, fantasize about it.~

The ping burned off all the sexual power that I built up with Mike.

A dozen guys and at least half of them want me to fuck them and want to suck my cock now...definitely gay guys and bisexuals by the feel of their arousal.

I get dressed and dry off and wait for Mike out in the parking lot. "I thought I'd wait so we can go back together since you don't know where I live. Plus we can get a few things at Costco. for the day too."

He smiles. "All of that sounds like a plan James."

I drive over and Mike follows and he has this look on his face when we get out that matches the freshly fucked feelings he's still feeling. He feels like a twenty year old right now and is watching me a little amazed at my cock and the knowledge of it and the things I said.

It's cute in both the way he's feeling and moving.

We head inside and I'm looking for something that'll be cool for a guy date.

I go for shrimp and I get two bags of their biggest ones, shrimp stock, good french bread and then I go and get yellow and orange peppers and buy some lettuce and celery then some capers and a new jug of oil for my fryer and a big bakery made strawberry pie.

Mike's got his Nair when we meet up and he's bought some other snacks that he likes and some stuff to drink as well.

Blonde beer and some tonic water and several bottles of red wine and some fruit and Long Island Iced Tea.

"Sangria?" I ask.

He nods. "I make a good Sangria."

He's looking at the stuff in my cart. "Shrimp?"

"Yep for Po-boys."

"Sandwiches are good I've never had one though."

"I'm very good at making them, learned while spending a summer down there."

"Summer? God that must have been hot."

"It was but yeah the humidity has a sort of point where there is no point. You're in the steamer."

We touch hands as we're getting our things rang through and i push through the touch.

~You think you want to suck that huge cock, no you're pretty sure you want to suck that big cock, you can't stop thinking about doing it especially the way your ass and insides feel so good.~

Mike's eyes shimmer a second as the ping happens and there's no drain as it's already there in his head.

We pay and we leave and I catch him staring, licking his lips.

It doesn't take long to get back to my place and I let us in and start putting things away.

When I'm done Mike kisses me and sinks to his knees.

"I'm going to try, jesus James I really want to try."

"I'm not going to stop you Mike, you'll be great at this."

He pulls my cock out and wraps his lips around my expanding length.

~No gag, reflex, it'll will fit, you'll be able to take it, you fucking love the taste, the texture, the size, the hardness.~

There's a ping but a small one and Mike gets into it as much as Adrian or Leslie like he's starved for my cock and he's getting more and more into it the more of me he takes until all twelve inches are in his mouth and down his throat.

Like the others he starts bobbing his head up and down my shaft throat fucking me and like the others I hold his head and start fucking his face.

I can feel him getting really into it even more.

And I push again with power but say out loud. "That's so good Mike, that's amazing, your mouth feels so good, your throat feels so good, you're such a great cocksucker Mike. Suck that cock, suck that cock, suck that cock."

I can feel him getting super turned on but the Leslie thing too where his confidence and sexual ego is getting stroked and made stronger.

Good, he's literally too nice a guy to feel bad about the stuff recently.

He's groaning and moaning around my cock as he's getting really close to getting off which of course peaks as I cum and pump my load down into him.

He's good, he pulls back part way through to catch and few shots in just his mouth and over his tongue and I feel him love the feeling and the taste.

He even pulls me out of his mouth to pump the last out before kissing it and resting and breathing against my pelvis.

"You okay?"

"Worth it James, the beautiful cock is so worth it."

"Well my beautiful cock's still thinking of sinking into your sweet tight ass Mike."

I felt his asshole twitch with need.

He stands and kisses me and I kiss him back and feel, rub and fondle his crotch pushing power into him.

~My cock inside you will make you so hard, you'll will make and orgasm twice as much cum now and forever.~

~These you'll be full of cum again now...~

Mike groans around the kiss as he gets a really hard boner and case of blue balls.

I tell him where the bathroom is and I put some tunes on then I go get naked and head to my bedroom and get the bed made with new sheets and I grab a spare sheet to soak up the fluids that will happen.

I can feel him douche himself clean and then getting cleaned and excited as he goes through everything to be ready for me.

He comes out drying and clean shaven and his body clean of any body hair and his boner sticking out and he's blushing.

I go over and give him a kiss and he kisses me back and then we're touching each other and our cocks are rubbing together and Mike shivers as mine is so much bigger and thicker and instinct is literally making him want to bottom.

I push that with a little power as I lead him to the bed and he climbs onto it and I get on too and we kiss for a while and Mike passes me lube from the bag that he must have set at the edge of the bed.

I stroke his cock and make him tremble and then I use the lube and lube his hole and my cock and it's that stuff that gives you the pleasant tingle.

I start missionary style lifting Mike's leg a little out of the way before teasing his entry with my fat cockhead and his cock's drooling pre-cum and then with a push and some power.

~It'll fit, stretch you, fill you, but it'll fit.~

Mike tilts his head back and moans. "Ohhhh...fff...ff...fuck James."

"God, god, god...so bb...big."

He just ends up making a long soft breathy moan sound as I start moving in and out of him this time slowly making my way in deeper and deeper into Mike's ass as he's panting his head back eyes half lidded as I'm fucking him.

I pump in a good twenty fast strokes once he's loosened up making him moan scream.

Then I push. ~Cum hard, now.~

As I bottom out into him and Mike almost has a sex seizure with the double sized cum he just had without warning really hard.

His cum shot and shot and shot...maybe seven good cum pumps and he's seizing as he's doing it around my massive cock.

~You feel my cock inside you, every inch, vein, every ounce of it and it makes you feel amazing.~

I can feel Mike getting lost in the feelings and honestly I don't care at this point. The fact that he's feeling all these overpowering bottom getting fucked feelings that are striking deeply inside him psyche is very, very much a turn on.

He relaxes inside almost going limp and I start fucking him again this time finding his prostate and focusing on rubbing that, stimulating that with my cock edging him and sending him into the girl like gay orgasm feelings from that.

Mike's eyes are glazed over and his sex sounds are moans and ahhhs and other sounds like that.

I pull the power in the sexual energy in and use it for staying power and I fuck Mike hard again until he's cumming in those enhanced spurts again this time without prompting.

He laughs while crying and sobbing.

Then I move him and take his legs and hold them apart and fuck him wishbone styled through another gay or girly orgasm.

Then his legs go over my shoulders and I bend him in half almost as I'm getting close and I fuck him with hard, deep strokes that get faster and faster until he's screaming in high pitches.

"That's it get it out, scream it out, let my cock take you to the good place Mike, to the good place Mike."

He's sobbing and I can feel Mike falling for me?

The best few short hours in a long time with the best sex that he's ever had and he really loves being my bottom.

Do I want him though?

I leave those thoughts for later as I hit my peak and sink home hard and cum filling and flooding Mike's ass with cum.

I stop letting his legs down and lay with him kissing him as we're getting stuck together.

It takes Mike a few minutes to come down from his fucked high and he looks at me and there's tears in his eyes.

"I..." I can feel his crush hitting his own objections.

Kids, ex-wife, living parents and he's not out.

"Thank you James that was amazing..." He says instead.

I'm good with that.

I kiss him again. "You're welcome Mike, but I intend on catching up to you."

I push power through my cock getting hard inside him again.

I'm so big that even going soft I was still inside him.

His eyes widen. "Again?"

I smile. "Unless it's too much."

"No...it's just this felt like so much."

"It is a lot of cock Mike."

He blushes but is smiling hugely. "I know."

I get hard and make love to him there in that position with the only change Mike eventually wrapping his legs around my hips and gripping the bedding for leverage to roll his hips back to meet me.

It's fantastic, erotic, slower.

Mike still gets off more than me and he's still spurting double strength loads so there is that too.

I fuck his sweet asshole until I fill him with a second load and then kiss him.

"I'm going to shower and start lunch."

Mike moans into the pillow his body all boneless. "I'll join you when I can walk."

"Get some sleep babe it's still early."

I feel him drift off in well fucked exhaustion as I go shower then head to the kitchen.

My shrimp po-boys are good. One I use uncooked shell on shrimp with the heads on. I peel them and the bodies and shells go in my pressure cooker with the shrimp stock I bought. I'll reduce all that down into this sauce that gets finished with Frank's red hot sauce and a tiny little bit of cornstarch and water.

Next is my batter and that's easy too that's corn flour not starch but flour and salt, pepper.

My remoulade sauce in next. That's usually a red pepper mayo but I use charred yellow and orange pepper that I char on the stove with some Japanese mayo and a little chopped dill and dill pickle chopped up fresh ground black pepper and a little teaspoon of ground cumin.

The rest is just frying the shrimp after battering them and butter frying the cut sides of the french bread and putting it all together with some shredded lettuce and slices of fresh tomatoes.

Mike's shower and comes down in a robe I had there moving well, moving like he's been fucked hard and wide.

He looks at me and he has the urge to suck my cock all over again but it's warring with the need for food and booze.

"That smells amazing James."

"Thank you it gets better."

"Better?"

I grin getting us a beer each from the fridge and finish the shrimp sauce getting the shells out and reducing it to this really heady glorious gravy. The shells and stock are great but the real depth is from the shrimp heads and all the stuff inside them getting cooked out.

Then I toss the fried shrimp in that like buffalo wings.

Then dress the shredded lettuce with the remoulade just a little and some extra salt and pepper, too many folks ignore the salt and pepper through the lettuce.

Then I put it together and Mike's staring at his and I cut the placed together loaf into fours and grab some more beers and kiss him as we head to the living room.

We settle in and end up watching Game of thrones and eating and drinking as we enjoy the food and each other's company.

About three shows in we end up laying together on the couch and turning things off and napping. Mike's spooned against me as we're on our sides with me in behind him.

I'm sleeping but feeling things as Mike's dreams are interesting as his brain is still turning over and over the thoughts of a possible us.

His life, being in the closet are warring with how I make him feel and the fact he's nearly fifty and he feels like he's running out of time on the chance to be happy.

That part's flattering at least.

Though I push. ~It's 2017, Mike come out, look at all the possibilities out there, all the different people. Let go and let yourself live, have fun.~

That took a pretty big amount of power to have that settle in and his dreams shift to sex and I'm in them but also a few other men he knows and has had thoughts of. Including Steven and Oliver from work.

Steve's a porter and the same age as Mike and a decent guy but he's also pretty ripped. One of those life lot worked out kind of guys. Oliver is one of Mike's friends and another male RN and he's filipino. And actually looking at him through Mike's eyes really cute. He's got a great butt and he's very chinese looking but darker skinned than most and short too like five foot four.

Mike wants to Top Oliver and seeing those dreams definitely is turning me on.

I press my hard on into Mike as I do a reach around slipping my hand under the robe and stroke him off in his sleep. Mike wakes moaning and gasping as I bring him off with that double strength cumming I locked in.

~That makes you feel like sucking cock, me, here, the couch...and there's that ache to be fucked deep building too.~

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers