The Golden Role Models

Story Info
Bayley and Sasha put co-workers back in their place.
11.7k words
4.23
8.7k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss or Bayley or Nikki Cross or Sasha Backs or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Sorry, Alexa." Nikki apologized again.

Alexa Bliss turned to her tag team partner, and secret girlfriend, Nikki Cross with a glare. Partly because Nikki had apologized over and over again, and it was getting really annoying. But mostly because no matter how hard she tried to insist otherwise, she was mad at Nikki, and the other girl knew it. But Alexa had a reason to be mad. After all, Nikki had been the one to get pinned, losing their tag team titles.

More importantly, within the women's division of the WWE, to the victor, go the spoils. That's what had been made crystal clear before the match, just in case there was any doubt, because Alexa didn't want those two bitches to have an excuse to get out of it. Now it was Bliss Cross who had no way to get out of it, this was why they were here, standing outside the hotel room of The Role Models.

"It's okay, Nikki." Alexa reassured through gritted teeth, "It's not like this will be the first time for either of us, especially not with these two clowns."

"Are you sure?" Nikki pushed.

"Yes..." Alexa said, but started to shake her head as she lost her temper, "No. No, no, no, no, NO! It's not fair! We were so close. I was so close. But then you..."

Alexa trailed off when Nikki lowered her head and again whimpered, "I'm sorry."

"Yeah." Alexa said softly, looking around to double check the corridor they were in was empty, and then she pulled Nikki into her arms, lifted her chin and firmly told her, "Everyone makes mistakes, everyone screws up, and sooner or later, everyone loses in this business. We need to concentrate on getting this night over with, then we can get our revenge on these bitches. Okay?"

"Okay." Nikki said softly.

"Okay." Alexa repeated, before softly adding, "I love you."

"I love you too." Nikki beamed back without hesitation.

The two women then shared a brief kiss, before pulling apart, and then opening the unsurprisingly unlocked door. Given they were constantly traveling, most WWE superstars opted for smaller rooms, which were obviously cheaper. Especially within the women's division, as they weren't certain they were even going to use their own rooms to sleep in. If they were even allowed to sleep that night in some cases.

That was definitely the case now, proving that The Role Models hadn't been as confident as they pretended to be that they would win. But now they had Bayley and Sasha Banks were grinning and posing with their newly one tag team titles, as Bliss Cross closed and locked the door behind them.

"Hey there, losers." Bayley grinned, "Come closer, and show us the prizes we won."

"Other than these beautiful tag team titles, of course." Sasha gloated.

"I know, right?" Bayley grinned, "Oooooooooooh, they go so well with my SmackDown women's championship. Don't you think?"

"Oh, definitely." Sasha agreed, "And you know, we were just discussing changing our name to The Golden Role Models. What do you think, losers? That's way more fitting for us, don't you think?"

"Especially for a double champion like me." Bayley gleefully gloated, before clarifying, "Not that your opinion matters, but-"

"Can we just get this over with, please?" Alexa interrupted with a grumble.

"Oooooooooooh, eager to get started, are we? Mmmmmmmmm, I like that." Sasha taunted gleefully, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I like my sluts nice and eager to get fucked. And spanked. And whatever the fuck we want, because right now? We own you, and you know it. Mmmmmmmm fuck, and I love that too. In fact, we both do. Isn't that right, Bayley?"

"Hell yeah." Bayley grinned, before quickly adding, "And we can start with a nice hard spanking. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, I want to see Bliss Cross bending over the knees of The Golden Role Models and letting us spank those big fat asses. And I called dibs on Alexa! Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, it's about time I paid you back for treating me like shit."

"You had it coming." Alexa grumbled, before smirking, "And gladly. We all know Bayley can't top for shit. That's why she had to team up with Sasha, the only thing close to a top in this room, except for me. So yeah, unless you want to make this easy on yourself, and just give me your fat asses right now, I'll happily take whatever pathetic little Bayley can do."

"Oh, you're in for it now, bitch." Bayley growled, stomping forwards menacingly, only to be calm down by her girlfriend.

"Relax Bayley, mmmmmmmmm, save it for the spanking." Sasha reassured, before grinning at their pray, "And I think that the words you were looking for, is yes Mistress."

There was a brief pause, then Alexa grumbled, "Yes Mistress."

"Both of you." Sasha told the other defeated wrestler.

"Yes, Mistress." Nikki replied hesitantly.

"Well then, do as you're told." Sasha protested, "And don't bother taking off all your clothes. No, mmmmmmmm, just pull down your pants and panties and get over here. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show us the only part of you which has any value. The part which me and Bayley can't wait to play with."

"Yes, Mistress." Alexa again grumbled in reply.

"Yes, Mistress." Nikki again replied hesitantly.

Bliss Cross then looked at each other as they reached for the pants the wearing, undoing them and their flies, and then slowly pulling down the jeans and panties. They didn't do The Golden Role Models the courtesy of turning around, so they could admire those well-rounded rears, because they hadn't been told too.

Not that it really mattered, because as soon as they bent over their knees, they were giving them the perfect view of those juicy bubble butts. Something which Bayley and Sasha took full advantage of, by reaching down and grabbing hold of the butt cheeks of Alexa and Nikki and giving them a good, long fondle. After, of course, a few long seconds of just staring at their prizes. Anything to maximize the humiliation.

Which was certainly the case for poor Alexa right now. After all, when she got out of NXT, she made a career out of putting the horse women in their places. Well, all except one. And of course, there had been many others, but it felt like the WWE only really cared about the horse women sometimes. All of who had made her life miserable in NXT, but especially Charlotte and Sasha.

But Bayley? Bayley hadn't even been a threat to her even back then. Sure, she had to submit to her, but only because she was being pushed into it by the other horse women. And yet, the idea of being spanked, and worse, butt fucked by maybe the biggest bottom in the history of the WWE was going to maybe be more than she could bear.

Bayley still couldn't understand the level of disrespect she had to suffer through. She had basically been the SmackDown's women's champion for a year, and she had just won the tag team titles, making her only the second female double champion in history. Hell, there are only a handful of double champions in the history of the WWE, and all of wrestling, for that matter.

And it wasn't even the first time she'd had a long title run. But no matter what she achieved, Alexa Bliss, of all people, still wouldn't give her the respect she so richly deserved, simply because of something that was in the past. As if Alexa's record was spotless. Or anyone's was, at this point.

Admittedly Bayley had spent a lot of time as a mindless anal addicted bottom. God, she had been so needy for a cock up her fat ass that she would even lose matches on purpose, just so that her big booty could be pounded. Then again, Alexa used to be that pathetic, and yet somehow she had gained the respect of the locker room, and kept it after her defeats, just because she had changed her attitude and won a bunch of titles.

Big deal. Bayley had changed just as much as she had. Got herself a new haircut and new music, and everything. More importantly, she was on a winning streak, and had refused to give up her butt to anyone over the last calendar year. Pretty much. And most of all, she had started pounding butt. And now, she was going to give Alexa Bliss's big bubble butt the pounding it deserved.

More accurately, she gave it one of the poundings it deserved. Oh yes, there would be a more mutually pleasurable pounding later on, but for now Bayley lifted her hand up high into the air, and bought it crashing down upon those meaty cheeks, causing her former bully to cry out loudly in pain.

Which was a process which was repeated over and over again, a grin crossing Bayley's face as she got yet another victory tonight over this bitch. A victory that she intended to savour, which was why although she gave those little slaps everything she had, there was plenty of pauses in between them. She was fully prepared to phase out the pausing later, but for now, it allowed her to savour the moment.

She was able to savour the way these meaty cheeks jiggled like jelly with every blow. And it was the same for Nikki's booty, which wasn't as nice as Alexa's, but it was still pretty hot. Especially as this was The Role Models... no, The Golden Role Models simultaneously putting Bliss Cross in their places. Oh yes, Sasha was copying her so that with every blow, she got to admire the jiggle of both those cheeks, before getting right back to groping, and then repeating the process.

Well, maybe Bayley was the one copying Sasha. Whatever. It's not like it mattered. No, all that mattered here was that Bayley was proving what she was capable of. That she wasn't just another anal loving bottom anymore, but a butt busting top. And in more ways than one.

Nikki was used to taking punishment. In fact, she had received a lot worse physical pain than this. However, it was the worst psychological pain. After all, she had joined the WWE for the sheer love of causing pain and destruction, not taking it. And she wasn't just some normal girl who had fallen into this, and was a natural at it like her beloved Alexa.

No, Nikki had spent her whole life fighting to be in the WWE. To win championships. To be a star. And now? Once again, she was a loser, being punished like a naughty child, by one of the women management saw as a real star in the division. Not her. No, Nikki was just a loser to make the real stars look good. It wasn't supposed to be this way, but it was.

Worst of all, her beloved Alexa was in this position because of her. And despite also being in this position, she could just about see what was happening to her. More to the point, she could hear it. The smacking of flesh on flesh, and Alexa's cries of pain and humiliation, echoed throughout the room.

As did her own. And the gleeful sounds that Bayley and Sasha were making. Oh God, that honestly hurt Nikki more than the physical pain she was receiving. Hell, that hurt her more than anything she ever experienced, and she'd had a couple of really bad injuries. And worst of all, this was just an appetizer. Oh God, all too soon, The Golden Role Models would give them everything they had, and Nikki wasn't sure what would happen then to her and her partner.

The one saving grace was that it would ultimately result in something Alexa loved more than she'd ever be willing to admit. Oh yes, Alexa tried to pretend otherwise, but Nikki knew for a fact that her girlfriend was addicted to anal sex. Both giving, and receiving. In fact, the little butt slut definitely preferred receiving.

Or at least she did, whenever they had sex. Oh yes, even at it's worst, Nikki was able to forget what was happening to her and her tag team partner, and focus on some better times, when she would be the one to pound that cute little butt. Or when someone else would do it. Hell, she was even looking forward to receiving that kind of treatment herself, as it had been a while since she had taken a good butt pounding.

In a way she was receiving one now, albeit one that started out painful, and then got even worse. Oh God, The Golden Role Models did a wonderful job at giving Bliss Cross a long, hard, thorough spanking. That mostly meant keeping things slow and steady, but eventually they phased out the soothing groping entirely, and even the pauses in between blows, so they were just beating those bottoms with every ounce of their strength.

Something which made the now former champions squirm helplessly under the pain and humiliation, which once again left Nikki feeling very guilty for what was happening to her precious Alexa. Which in a weird way, allowed her to enjoy the spanking she was receiving more.

Sasha loved the way bottoms jiggled for her through an ass pounding. This wasn't her preference, as it made her hands sting, and couldn't make her cum. However, there was definitely something to be said for this. Maybe especially when they moved past the teasing stage, and she just got to give a bitch ass everything she had got.

And she knew that Bayley felt the same way, given the wide grin on her face as she gave Alexa's ass the exact same treatment. Oh yes, both members of Bliss Cross just whimpered, gasped and cried out loudly and pathetically, while their meaty cheeks jiggled and slowly discoloured under the force of the spanking, eventually turning from pink, to light red, and then a dark and angry red.

At which point she got particularly wonderful sounds out of Nikki, which made Sasha want to continue this for as long as possible. But then, Bayley stopped, and started shaking her hand to try and get the feeling back into it. Wanting to show a united front, and to move on to other things, Sasha repeated the action, and she was glad she did, because she hadn't realized just how much her hand hurt.

However, whatever pain she was in, it was definitely worth it to look over at the bottoms of these bottoms and see them continuing to jiggled for several long seconds, and then just admired how well beat they really were. Then The Golden Role Models exchanged a wicked look, then tossed Bliss Cross to the ground, and gave their next order.

"That was fun, but it's time for the real party to begin." Sasha announced, "That means take off those rags you're wearing, and watch as we reveal our amazing bodies to you."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yehhhhhhhhhh, that's right, sit back and enjoy the sight of perfection." Bayley quickly added, "Mmmmmmmm, then maybe you'll get the privilege of worshiping these amazing bodies."

"Yes, Mistress." Alexa grumbled in reply.

"Yes, Mistress." Nikki replied hesitantly.

Not that Sasha waited for these replies, or for the bitches to take off the rest of their things. No, she was too busy removing her own things, as her own body was very much in need of some attention. Luckily, Bayley didn't wait around either, providing Sasha with quite the view while removing her clothes. Hell, she barely even looked over at Bliss Cross.

Well, that wasn't entirely true, as Alexa looked real cute right now, her face almost as red as her butt, as she quickly slipped out of her clothes, Nikki quickly following. Then when all four women were naked The Golden Role Models gleefully savoured the moment, and pause triumphantly, before pushing things forwards again.

"Hey, Alexa..." Sasha announced, causing Bayley to give her a look, before she continued, "Watch your girlfriend eat my cunt! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, watch your girl tongue my fucking twat like the dyke whore she is! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, watch her do what you really, really want too. What used to love to do, back when you were in NXT. What you were addicted too. What do you still are addicted too. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, crawl to me Nikki. Crawl to me on your hands and knees, and start munching my muffin, like the pussy obsessed little slut you and your girl are!"

"Yes, Mistress." Nikki replied cautiously, and did as she was told.

Meanwhile, Alexa just continued glaring at her, which was almost as delicious as what was about to happen. Or at least, what was about to happen to Alexa. Oh yes, Sasha knew exactly what was about to happen, and she couldn't wait to see it. Admittedly, it would be better if it was happening to her, as that way she'd have both members of Bliss Cross worshiping her at once.

But of course that would have left out Bayley, and Sasha was only too happy to share with her tag team partner, and secret girlfriend. Who it seemed that at least for now, was happy to watch as Nikki Cross slowly crawled across the floor, kneeling in front of The Boss, and truly did as she was told, right in front of her tag team partner, and secret girlfriend.

Nikki didn't hesitate pressing her face in between Sasha's legs and beginning to lap away at that tasty treat she found there. After all, this wasn't exactly the first time they had done this, and unsurprisingly Sasha proved to be just as tasty as she remembered. Oh yes, Nikki happily closed her eyes so she could block out the rest of the world, and just concentrated on the moment that her tongue came into contact with that yummy little pussy, setting her taste-buds on fire.

Something that she savoured throughout the very long, very slow first lick, as she made her way from the bottom of The Boss's cunt right up to the top. She even lingered on the other girl's clit for a few long seconds, before repeating the process, with pretty much the same result.

The main difference was that she avoided that clit, as she didn't want to make Sasha cum too quickly. No, she wanted to savour every precious moment of this. Besides, if she did it too quickly, The Boss would whine and complain, and that would be a shame, because she loved the sounds she was making the bitch make right now.

Oh yes, Nikki had the high and mighty Sasha Banks, whimpering, gasping, crying out, and most of all moaning in pure pleasure just from the initial tongue work, which made Nikki feel very proud of herself. Of course, she would expect nothing less, considering all the practice she'd been having in between the legs of her tag team partner and secret girlfriend Alexa Bliss.

Which of course, had Nikki's thoughts drifting too Alexa, pretty much to the point that she lost focus on what she was doing. Luckily she had become such a well-practiced rug muncher that her body got to go into business for itself, and she got to continue gently tonguing a tasty treat was directly in front of her. Of course, as yummy as Sasha's cunt was, it couldn't quite compared to Alexa's.

No, Alexa's pussy was perfection. Admittedly, Nikki was biased, but she knew the rest of the locker room agreed, as pretty much all of them had tasted it during Little Miss Bliss's many, many title runs. Something that they should consider themselves very, very lucky for. Along with everything else the tiny blonde graciously gave them.

It was kind of surprising that Alexa hadn't been ordered to join the fun already. Without a doubt it was only a matter of time, the only real questions being what would she be doing, and who would she be doing it with. The same effect was on having Bliss Cross both eating the pussies of The Golden Role Models at the same time, and Nikki had to admit, there was definitely something to that.

However, if it was up to her, she would definitely have Alexa joining her. Either in directly licking this yummy little pussy, or eating Sasha's ass. Sadly it wasn't up to her, and eventually Bayley spoke up, giving Alexa her orders. Which was kind of surprising, but knowing her girl, it was far from unwelcomed.

"Hey Alexa?" Bayley called out, waiting until she had everyone's attention, before asking, "Are you ready to please your new Mistress?"

"Temporary Mistress." Alexa grumbled, before forcing a smile and replying, "I mean, of course... Mistress Bayley. Mmmmmmmmm, I can't wait to eat your pussy."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers