The Golden Role Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess again, bitch." Bayley grinned, turning around and wiggling her big booty at her former bully, before smacking her own ass hard enough to make the meaty cheeks jiggle, "You're gonna be eating this!"

"Like that's a big ask." Alexa grumbled.

"What was that?" Bayley glared.

"I said, yes Mistress Bayley, I'd love to eat your yummy fat ass." Alexa grinned again with false sweetness.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Bayley grumbled, before gleefully adding, "Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, put that mouth of yours to good use, and tongue my booty. Mmmmmmmmmm, but first, kiss my ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, literally become my ass kisser, bitch. Just like the good old days. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, kiss my ass, and then eat it. Fucking become my ass kissing bitch, again. Come on bitch, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, Alexa Bliss is kissing my ass! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!"

"Yes, Mistress Bayley. Thank you, Mistress Bayley." Alexa grumbled, when she got the chance.

Alexa didn't hesitate kneeling behind that big fat booty, though, so she could admire it while waiting for her opportunity to reply. Then when she finally heard those words that she was just as quick to start doing as she was told, covering every little bit of that big fat ass in kisses. Which sure, was humiliating, but it was also too heavenly to resist. Hell, even as a top Alexa had allowed herself to indulge in her lust for Bayley's big fat butt.

Which was extremely dangerous for her, considering she had been a bottom before that. Hell, she'd spent night after night with her face buried in between these meaty cheeks, worshiping them, as they deserved to be worshiped. And maybe that was a mistake, considering where she was now. But even if it was, honestly, she had no regrets.

No, that wasn't true. Everyone had regrets, and one of Alexa's biggest ever, was not making Bayley hers when she had the chance. Well, of course, she had. She had been an Alpha female a number of times now, pacifically on RAW, where she spent a great deal of time having her way with this gigantic booty. But she had never truly broken Bayley into declaring her never-ending loyalty to her.

She didn't think she'd have too. Bayley seemed destined to be a bottom for life. Hell, even during her run as the NXT women's champion she had been bottoming every single night. But now she was truly acting above her station, and that could end very badly for Little Miss Bliss. Very badly indeed.

While later Alexa could focus on remaining unbroken, for now she indulged in her lust for this ridiculously big bottom. That meant not only kissing it, but rubbing her face in it. At first she just rubbed her face against those meaty cheeks, making her, allegedly non-staining, make-up kind of messed up as she rubbed her own saliva into it.

Of course, inevitably, she pressed her face as deep as it would go into that gigantic ass and started motor-boating it like a big pair of tits. Which unsurprisingly, delighted Bayley. But it wasn't enough for her. No, she wanted a rim job, and while the ass kissing was enough to keep her amused for a while, ultimately, she pushed for the main thing she wanted here.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, that's it you bitch! You ass kissing bitch! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh Alexa, shove your face up my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, get that pretty little face of yours deep in my fucking ass! That's so good, oh yes, that's soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooodddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck!" Bayley moaned a combination of those words over and over again, before ultimately pushing, "But I want more! I want your tongue in my butt. Oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, tongue my butt! Tongue it good! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, eat my fucking ass, Alexa. I want Alexa Bliss to munch my fucking shit hole! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, that's it, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddd!"

Of course, as much as Alexa wanted to worship those meaty cheeks forever, she was only too happy to oblige and go after that tasty little hole in between them. Especially after being given plenty of time with those cheeks. Besides, Alexa wasn't ordered to spread those cheeks, so she could simply press her face deep in between them, suffocating herself with them as she stuck her tongue out, and slid it over Bayley's back door.

Something that she happily did over and over again, while her beloved Nikki did the same to Sasha's pussy. Admittedly, Alexa thought that she got the better part of the deal, although it was definitely close, considering that Nikki was going to get to swallow girl cum. Which would be happening very soon, from the sounds that Sasha was making.

Sasha was, as always, holding back from cumming for as long as she could so she could enjoy every single second of whatever she was experiencing right now. And to be fair, Nikki was making it easy on her, by continuing to only give gentle licks, and completely avoiding her clit until told otherwise. Which was really impressive, as she wasn't sure the inpatient woman had it in her.

But watching Alexa worshiping Bayley's big booty was enough added stimulation to make her want to beg to cum already. Especially as she vividly imagined herself in Alexa's place. Mostly, because she had been in that place many, many times. And unlike the bitchy blonde, she had been there completely by choice. The memory of which was so vivid, but eventually she just had to push for more.

"More, mmmmmmmmm, give me more, you bitch!" Sasha moaned, then quickly clarified, "But don't make me cum. Not yet. No, mmmmmmmm, I just want you to give me more of your talented little tongue. Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, that's it! That's exactly it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, tongue my clit just like that! Just like that, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuck! Ah, a little more, a little more, ooooooooooooooooh shit, a little more. Yesssssssssssss, that's right, tongue my clit just like that! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pretend I'm Alexa, if you have too. Oh yeah, because you can be damn sure I'm imagining that you're Bayley. Yes you can, oh fuck, yes you can, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take much for Nikki to start attacking Sasha's clit. If anything, she attacked it a bit too enthusiastically, especially on top of all the build-up. Oh fuck yes, in no time at all Nikki went from ignoring Sasha's clit to hitting her with every stroke of her tongue. And shortly after that, she was wrapping her lips around it and sucking it.

Gently at first, but with seemingly ever-increasing force. And of course, she swirled her tongue around it, and flicked it. God, it was the kind of attention which could make any woman cum, given long enough. And again, The Boss had quite the twisted display in front of her, which was only pushing her even closer towards orgasm.

Given she had a reputation to uphold Sasha fought against the urge to cum for as long as she possibly could. More importantly, she fought against the urge to beg for more. Which should be easy for her, given that she had plenty of experience with this. Admittedly, that was in both giving and receiving, but lately it had been more receiving, thankfully.

However, even the previous push for more, had sounded a little too much like begging in places. She felt she recovered well, but if she didn't give Nikki the command that she had been waiting for soon, she might not be able to control her mouth. Which admittedly, had got her into trouble in the past. The trick was, picking the perfect spot in between waiting a decent amount of time to give that command, and still giving it while she could be dominant about it.

Annoyingly just as she seemed to pick a good spot for it, the decision was once again taken out of her hands, as Nikki rebelliously shoved her tongue into Sasha's cunt, instantly triggering a powerful orgasm for The Boss. Which was mostly a good thing, as it saved her from embarrassing herself, and of course, gave her the type of pleasure she had been so desperate for.

But she wasn't receiving it on her terms. No, Nikki had effortlessly wrestled control away from her, which was frustrating for the proud female wrestler. Oh well, Sasha would get her chance for revenge. Both on Nikki, and her little girlfriend too. For now, The Boss would just enjoy her much deserved orgasms.

Bayley was so jealous in that moment. Of Sasha? Of course, who wouldn't be jealous seeing someone else cum? But mostly, she was jealous of Nikki, because she knew first-hand just how yummy Sasha Banks's cunt cream, and especially her girl cum was. God, her mouth was watering just thinking about it. Hell, she could practically taste it, which admittedly, did help push her towards her own orgasm.

She could even ensure that she got multiple climaxes, just like her tag team partner/girlfriend, however as the less experienced of the two tops, Bayley felt it was important for her to save as much of her energy for the butt fucking as possible. Given that she was going to be the one dishing it out for a change.

So Bayley dealt with her jealousy at watching someone else cum by pretty much making herself cum. Yes, having Alexa Bliss's face buried in her big booty did help, quite a bit, if she was being honest. But it was mostly because she started playing with her pussy. Gently at first, just sliding her hand downwards, and beginning to rub her pussy lips, but it wasn't long before she started pushing fingers into that needy little hole.

Hell, she was so wet down there she pushed two fingers right inside herself straightaway, then to be followed by a third and a fourth. Fuck, she could have probably fisted herself, if she wanted too. Well, she did want too, but that wouldn't be much of a top thing to do. So she held back in favour of rubbing her clit, and of course, providing verbal encouragement.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, get your tongue in my ass! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, deep in my fat fucking ass! Ah fuck! Oh yeah, fucking taste what I had for breakfast, bitch!" Bayley moaned dreamily, while frantically pushing herself ever closer to orgasm, "Yessssssssssss, yessssssssssss, yesssssssssssss, fuck it! Tongue fuck my booty, like the butt munching whore you are! Oh yes, Alexa Bliss is a butt munching whore! Alexa Bliss is MY butt munching whore! Yes she is, yes she is, ah fuck, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum! No! Help me. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssss, help make me cum, bitch. Just help, ah fuck, that's what you're doing, just helping me make myself aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Of course Alexa was only too happy to oblige, and shoved her tongue nice and deep into Bayley's big booty. In fact, that whore hole was so well used, Alexa was able to get the full length of her tongue into that fat butt without any problems. Which of course, was incredibly embarrassing for Bayley, especially as she was repeatedly reminded of all the anal poundings she had taken over the years, which completely ruined her dominant mood.

However, it was hard to complain, as it made her cum nice and hard, almost more than anything else. Although the combination of that tongue in her ass and the fingers in her cunt definitely helped, as did the sight of Sasha cumming in Nikki's mouth. And just, everything about it, given what had happened, and given what was about to happen.

Also, it was impossible for Bayley to complain, because she was just beyond words at that point. Oh yes, during her orgasm she was completely incoherent, and in no hurry to talk again, and she was slowly bringing herself down from her high. Honestly, she didn't really want to stop, especially given how much fun Sasha was obviously having.

But she had a plan, and she was going to stick to it. So when she was over her orgasm Bayley shoved Alexa away from her, and lazily cleaned her fingers, while retrieving a couple of nice big strap-ons. The first of which she quickly attached to herself, before offering the other to Sasha, when her girl finally pushed Nikki away from her.

"Bend over, bitches!" Sasha ordered, grabbing the strap-on being offered to her and attaching it to herself, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's time to really get this party started."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa grumbled in reply.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Nikki replied hesitantly.

"And spread your cheeks." Bayley added, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, show us those pretty little butt holes."

"Wait, aren't you going to rim us first?" Alexa questioned, unable to hide her nervousness.

"Please, like an anal whore like you needs that much preparation." Bayley scoffed, before spreading those meaty cheeks herself, and then chuckling, "Yeahhhhhhhh, that's a well fucked whore hole if I ever saw one."

"You'd know better than anyone." Alexa grumbled.

"You're right, I would." Bayley grumbled back, noticing Nikki actually obeyed, then taunted, "Ooooooooooh, I knew you wouldn't be able to go long without being fucked in the ass, but it seems you're not the only one. No, you slutty little bottoms been butt fucking each other? Huh? I bet you have. Oh yeah, you both can't get enough of it up the butt! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, breaking you is going to be easy!"

"Please, as if you two butt sluts could ever break anyone." Alexa quipped, before adding before Sasha could say anything, "At least now Charlotte has you well-trained."

"Like you're one to talk." Bayley grumbled, before finally taking aim, "And we'll see who can't break who once I'm done with you."

"Bayley wait, I have an idea." Sasha called out, before ordering, "Nikki, spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks, and spit on her shit hole."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Nikki replied hesitantly.

Nikki moved slowly, partly because she was nervous and unsure about this, and partly because she had been trained to spread a pair of cheeks slowly. Mostly her own, and she had spread Alexa's cheeks plenty of times, but never like this. Never offering it up to someone else to fuck. Which she hated, because she wanted to be the one fucking that perfect little bubble butt.

However, she also had to admit, it was a hell of a turn on. Especially when she got to spit onto the forbidden hole, which was about to be used as a fuck hole. She made sure to collect a good bit of saliva before allowing it to slid out of her mouth onto that hole, and even rubbed it in with her tongue for a few long seconds, although thankfully it certainly seemed to amuse the other women.

"Now watch closely Nikki, mmmmmmmm, Bayley is about to take that ass, and make it hers." Sasha grinned wickedly.

"Yeah I am!" Bayley bragged with a wicked grin of her own.

Again, Nikki opened her mouth to reply, as she should, but she was silenced by Bayley ramming forwards, shoving the first few inches into her girlfriend's back door. This of course caused Alexa to cry out in pure pain, as there was a limit to what even a well-used anal slut could take. Which of course broke Nikki's heart, and she wanted to yell at the inconsiderate bitch who had done this.

Even if she may be punished if she did so. But again, she decided against it, mostly because there was nothing she could say to make it better. And she would only be giving Bayley more satisfaction. Although she did glare up at them. Not that they noticed. No, they were too busy laughing in delight at the pain they had caused their long-time rival.

Then, just before Bayley could push further forwards, Sasha ordered, "Good, now swap over. Oh yeah Alexa, now you're going the one to spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks, and spit on her shit hole."

"Oh yeah, spread those cheeks!" Bayley gleefully, and unnecessarily, added, "It's little Alexa's turn to watch her girlfriend's ass get violated."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Nikki replied hesitantly.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa grumbled in reply.

Which was easy for Nikki, but not so easy for Alexa, given that she had to move without letting that dick slid out of her arse. Although from the looks of it, Bayley was happy to help, keeping a firm hold on the dildo to make sure it didn't go anywhere. Meanwhile, Alexa copied the other girl's actions, spitting onto Nikki's butt hole, and then being allowed a few long seconds to rub that saliva in.

The difference was, she was then wordlessly pushed away, as Sasha took aim, and pushed her dick into the Scottish woman's bum hole. Although the saving grace was that the penetration was long and slow, Sasha clearly savouring every moment of stretching that forbidden door nice and wide, before sliding through.

"See that? That's how you take an ass" Sasha taunted her tag team partner.

"Yeah, whatever." Bayley said dismissively, before ordering, "Go back to spreading your cheeks, bitches. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, it's time for you to take every inch of these dicks up your butts."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Nikki replied hesitantly.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa grumbled in reply.

Thankfully this seem to involve both women slowly pushing their hips forwards, taking the time to savour watching inch after inch of those cocks sliding into those forbidden holes, given the way that Alexa was reacting. Given they were literally face to face, with their faces pressed against the bed sheets, Nikki was in the perfect position to know that her girlfriend was receiving the same treatment.

The same one they both secretly craved, and maybe Alexa most of all. After all, Nikki had a pretty good body, but only one member of Bliss Cross had an arse which was made for fucking. Something which now clearly Bayley was taking full advantage of, and loving every second of it.

Bayley actually kind of wished that she had continued as she started, and slammed the full length of her big dick deep into Alexa's bowels with just a couple of hard thrusts. After all, it was nothing that the cruel blonde hadn't done to her back when she was the Alpha female of RAW. Admittedly, back then, Bayley had been getting her giant booty pounded hard and deep multiple times a day, to the point where she cried out with pure pleasure, at such an extreme misuse of her shit hole.

But there had been a time that Alexa's perfect little bubble butt had been used just as frequently, and she would put money on the fact that it was no different now. Yeah, she might pretend otherwise, but this anal whore was clearly letting her little girlfriend fuck her in the ass on the daily, at the very least. Probably letting other girls butt fuck her too, with or without Nikki's knowledge.

However, she would be denying herself one of the greatest pleasures in wrestling if she chose to do that, and she was grateful to her girlfriend for giving her the little push she needed to go slow. Yes, exposing Alexa Bliss as a total anal whore in that way would have been fun, but she was also basically doing that now. Oh yes, she had this once proud Alpha female, whimpering, crying out, and even moaning in pleasure just from getting a cock stuffed up her shit-pipe.

Meanwhile, by taking their time, The Golden Role Models got to savour watching just these dicks disappearing deep into the asses of Bliss Cross, until finally thighs came to rest against meaty cheeks. Which in turn, resulted in more gloating from the more talented wrestlers.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, take it! Take it all the way, all the way, ooooooooooh, fuck yeah!" Sasha moaned just before completing the butt stuffing, and then quickly adding after it was done, "every inch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssss, that's every single inch of these dicks up your slutty little butts!"