The Golden Role Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something she found herself doing over, and over, and over again, as all it took was a slight increase in the pace, and she was finally squirting all over Bayley's stomach. All over Mistress Bayley's stomach, while Mistress Sasha pounded her slutty little ass hole. Oh God, just thinking that had her cumming again.

Sasha had her doubts just how broken Alexa was right now, given that she had double butt fucked this girl countless times before, and she had come back from it. Hell, back in NXT it had pretty much been on a daily basis, and sometimes with Charlotte, the two of them using every ounce of their strength to truly brutalize this perfect little bubble butt.

Then again, if that's what it took to keep this bitch in-line, then Sasha would be only too happy to make this a regular thing once again. Especially with her beloved Bayley, who really impressed her during this particular butt fucking. Oh yes, her girl started thrusting upwards into that slutty little bitch hole with what had to be every ounce of her strength, along with her tag team partner, and thus doing The Boss proud.

Not wanting to be outdone by Bayley of all people Sasha made sure to quickly dish out everything she was capable of. Which was a lot, given that she was the more experienced top, and in a better position to destroy some hot girl booty. As a slight downside, they completely abandoned the idea of taunting their rival. Or better yet, rivals, given that Nikki had more or less recovered, and was watching intently.

But again, what was there left to say? Their actions were definitely speaking volumes by now, as they savagely slammed those two big dicks in and out of Alexa's butt hole, and made the former Pixie Princess squirt her girl cum violently all over Bayley's stomach.

That beautiful sight, the screams coming out of Alexa's mouth, her thighs slamming against those meaty cheeks and making them jiggle for her, and of course, the sheer joy of sodomizing another female wrestler, and possibly turning that female wrestler into her bitch, also sent Sasha crashing over the edge. To be fair, there had been a lot of build-up.

And she had avoided cumming when Nikki was cumming. And most of all, this was Alexa Bliss, one of the biggest thorns in the side of both Sasha and Bayley. In short, there was no shame in cumming right now, although sadly it was the beginning of the end. On the bright side, it was clear Bayley was cumming too, so now it was time for The Golden Role Models to end this latest butt fucking in style.

Which in this case, just meant pounding that whore hole, just a little bit harder towards the end, pushing themselves through climax after climax in the process. They also exchanged an evil smile, and then simultaneously came to a complete stop deep inside the bowels of their rival Alexa Bliss. Something they savoured for a few long seconds, while getting their breath back, before yanking their cocks out of that well used fuck hole.

Well, Sasha was technically the one to pull her cock out, as they were so tightly packed in together the other came out in the process. Of course, the result was the same, Alexa crying out loudly at the suddenness of the removal, and in disappointment, that her slut butt was no longer filled with dick.

In turn, this caused The Golden Role Models to laugh with delight and smacked that bubble butt as Bayley cackled, "Yeahhhhhhhhh, that's how it's done. That's how you fuck a butt."

"Yeah it is, mmmmmmmm, that's how you fuck a butt. That's how you fuck a butt slut." Sasha cackled wickedly, "And you know what happens now, don't you slut? Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's right, you bend over and show us that stretched out ass hole of yours. No, scratch that, show us those stretched out ass holes. Yeah, I mean you too, Nikki. Show us what we've done to your slutty little butts."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Nikki replied and obeyed enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa replied softly, but just as happy to obey.

Bayley meanwhile quickly got out from underneath Alexa, so she could get the best look at Bliss Cross spreading the cheeks for her and Sasha. Luckily Alexa was clearly exhausted from cumming so hard, and Nikki waited patiently for her to catch up, meaning that both members of The Golden Role Models were in the perfect position to see their defeated opponents humiliate themselves.

Or maybe it was deliberate on the part of their opponents? Whatever, Bayley didn't really care. No, all that mattered was getting a good look at those gaping bitch holes, taking pictures of them with her phone, and of course, gloating about her fine work with her tag team partner.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, show us those gapes. Mmmmmmmm, show us deep into your shit-pipes, via those gaping craters you call your ass holes. Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm, show us our amazing handiwork." Bayley and Sasha used some combination of those words over and over again, before the double champion turned to her friend and suggested, "What do you think? Time for some ATM fun?"

"Yeah, but why should they have all the fun?" Sasha questioned, suggesting, "I love the taste of booty, and I know you do too, so why not deny them that treat?"

"I guess." Bayley said cautiously.

"Great." Sasha beamed, before pushing, "Take off your strap-on, and give it to me. Then, get down on your knees, and suck my cock."

"Hey, why do I have to suck your cock?" Bayley frowned.

"Because it was my idea." Sasha said dismissively, before promising, "We'll do it the other way around next time."

For a few long seconds the two members of The Golden Role Models just stared at each other, Bayley not really believing that promise, and showing it clearly by the way she gave Sasha a look. But... even though it would be really bad considering she had done a good job of proving herself a top tonight, Bayley just couldn't resist doing as she was told. It was just natural for her to obey Sasha.

And just to suck ass flavoured cock like this. So she told herself that this would be a one off, and it didn't matter because Bliss Cross was broken anyway, as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around the other top's dick, before even taking off her own and handing it over.

As soon as they wrapped their lips around these dildos The Golden Role Models moaned like the shameless little ass to mouth sluts they had become over the years. Again, it should be no big deal, as every woman of the WWE was the exact same way. Well, not Charlotte. But then again, she'd had high profile losses recently, so who knows? Not that Bayley cared right now.

No, she didn't care about anything, but savouring the taste of ass. Or more accurately, asses. Oh yes, because while she definitely tasted the familiar flavour of Alexa's bowels, there was some of Nikki's included. It was faint, but it was there, and for better or for worse, Bayley absolutely loved it.

Luckily now she was a top, and Bliss Cross were the anal bitches of The Golden Role Models, Bayley would have plenty of chances to savour this flavour. And more importantly, get her revenge on her former bully as much as she wanted. Something she was doing even now, as she could sense the jealousy of Alexa and her precious Nikki as they watched Bayley and Sasha greedily suck every drop of that yummy butt cream from those cocks, deep throating them both with well-practiced ease.

Which was something they did several more times that night, even if it was Bliss Cross doing most of the ATM. But that was okay, because they were also taking a lot of butt fuckings from the newly crowned WWE women's tag team champions, The Golden Role Models.