The Golden Role Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, we're all the fucking way into your bitch asses!" Bayley gleefully chimed in, "And, you know what that means, don't you? Huh? It means your fucked!"

"It means your fucked!" Sasha said at the same time as her tag partner, pausing to share a laugh with her before adding, "So fucking take it like the nasty little anal sluts you are!"

"Fuck yeah, fucking take it!" Bayley added.

With that, The Golden Role Models exchanged a wicked smile, and then slowly began pulling their dicks out of the asses of Bliss Cross, waiting until they got about half way, before pushing them right back in again. They then of course repeated the process over and over again, establishing a slow and steady rhythm, and thus officially beginning to sodomize their defeated rivals.

Bayley was so overjoyed by this she reached her hand out, Sasha giving her a fond smile, and then reached out her own hand. Admittedly, high-fiving in the middle of a butt fucking was kind of dorky, but given the whimpers that Alexa let out, it clearly increased her humiliation, which was the whole point of all of this.

After all, this wasn't just meant to be fun. No, Alexa Bliss was admittedly tougher than she looked, but she had been broken before, and Bayley was determined to break her tonight. To make her former bully her bitch. Then surely, no one could ever question her ability as a top again, right? Well, they probably still would, because it seemed like no one in this company wanted her to succeed.

Not really. But that was okay, because it felt like with Sasha by her side, she couldn't fail. Even if, admittedly, it felt kind of weird to be in this position. Not that she'd ever admitted out loud, but Bayley even felt her mind wondering to being in the place Nikki was right now, and she knew how much of an amazing butt fucker Sasha Banks truly was.

Alexa was pretty much imagining the same thing. She tried not to, but literally being right next to a girl being butt fucked by Sasha Banks was just too much, of course, part of her wished that she was the one to receive that particular pleasure. Especially given the subpar performance that Bayley was dishing out.

To her shame, she'd had worse, as back when she was in NXT Alexa had bottomed to everyone, including Bayley at her most submissive. Back then, The Hugger had been such a bottom that Alexa had only ended up anally riding her. And only because a real top like Sasha or Charlotte told her too. Compared to that, this was physically better, and psychologically about the same, as she would never see this fuck hole as anything but a bottom.

Of course, another reason that Alexa wished that she was the one receiving the ass fucking from the real top, was that she was worried what effect it would have on her girlfriend. Nikki had never been as strong as her, and truth be told, she had only survived this long because most women thought Nikki wasn't worth their time.

Hell, Alexa had once been one of those women, even having the audacity to think Nikki wasn't pretty enough to be in the WWE. But she had been wrong, because her girl was a beautiful person, and she loved her so very much. Which was why seeing her being broken by Sasha Banks hurt so much. Which was probably inevitable at this point. Especially as their 'suffering' included some ATM action.

"Suck my dick, Alexa!" Sasha suddenly ordered, pulling her cock out of Nikki's ass and walking around to stick it against Alexa's lips, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's time for you to suck my dick like the bitch you are! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it. Wrapped those pretty little lips around my dick. Taste your girlfriend's ass on my cock, you Cucked bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, how does it feel, slut? How does it feel to know that me and Bayley are Cucking you both right in front of each other, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it? I bet you like it, huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you love it, almost as much as the taste of ass. Your girlfriend's slutty little ass, which I'm making all mine. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, take it deep. Deep down your throat, so you can get every drop of that butt cream like the ass to mouth whore you are!"

Instead of replying, 'yes Mistress Sasha', like she was supposed too, Alexa simply glared up at the other woman, and then did as she was told. Which wasn't much better, but at least it was something, and of course, she couldn't resist sucking a girl dick when it was put in front of her.

Especially one covered in yummy butt cream, the type of which made her moan happily, the second that flavour hit her taste-buds, and this time was no exception. Oh yes, for better or for worse, Alexa savoured that flavour for a few long seconds, and then started giving Sasha a quick but passionate blow job, just like she'd been trained to do by the only horse woman that truly mattered. Namely, of course, Charlotte Flair.

She did it quickly but thoroughly, so she could get every drop before inevitably that dick returned to Nikki's booty for more flavouring. The process was then repeated in some form or another, over and over again, sometimes Alexa being treated to a spit-roasting, and other times being left on her own while her girlfriend got that treat.

Hell, a few times, she was even given the privilege of tasting her own ass, as was her girl. Which to her shame, only pushed her closer to begging to cum, and possibly even breaking in the process. From the sounds that she was making, and the expressions on her face, Nikki was almost there already, and as much as she hoped she would stay strong, Alexa couldn't blame her if she broke at this point.

Nikki held back for as long as she could, but she had never really been broken before. No one had ever really tried, not even Alexa. Well, that wasn't actually true. Alexa had tried, but she couldn't go through with it. Maybe because Nikki had been able to turn the tables on her a few times before that, maybe because she actually cared about her, like she said, or maybe it was a combination of both.

Whatever the case, the result was the same. And Nikki had been fucked before, especially by Mistress Asuka, but never long, slow like this, Sasha Banks clearly trying to drive her crazy. Or more crazy than she already was. Either way, the result was the same, namely the Scottish woman becoming increasingly overwhelmed, until Nikki felt like she had no choice.

"Make me cum, oooooooooooh, fuck me hard and make me cum!" Nikki blurted out when she couldn't hold back anymore, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck my arse! Pound it! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, pound me slutty little shit hole! Pound fuck my slutty little arse and make it yours! Make it your fuck hole! Make, make me your fuck hole. Make me yours! Yesssssssssss, oh fuck, oh please... Mistress Sasha, please make me cum. Make me and Alexa cum! Please, Mistress Sasha and Mistress Bayley, make me and Alexa your bitches! Make us yours, ohhhhhhhhhh, AH FUCK! Ah God, please make me cum! Make me cum, and I swear, mmmmmmmmm, I'll be your bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'll be your anal loving bitch!"

"What about you, Alexa?" Bayley pushed.

"In your dreams." Alexa scoffed.

"Well, that's true, but I'm sure we can make it a reality." Sasha grinned, "Wouldn't you say so, Bayley?"

"Definitely." Bayley grinned.

"And I think I have just the thing..." Sasha said cryptically, then abruptly pulled her dick out of Nikki's ass. She then gave her girl a look, and after Bayley reluctantly pulled her strap-on out of Alexa's booty, Sasha clarified, "I want you two anal bitches to ride us. Nikki, as you've been a good girl, you can make yourself cum on my dick. But Alexa, mmmmmmmm, you know the drill. No cumming for you. Not until you tell us what we want to hear. And no backtalk. Otherwise, you'll have to watch your girl cumming without anything in your ass, which we both know will be torture for a butt slut like you. So both of you be good little ass whores, and do as you're told."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Nikki replied and obeyed enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Alexa grumbled, not wanting to give her rivals the satisfaction, but not being able to bear the idea of being without a dick in her ass at that moment, no matter the consequences.

Obediently Bliss Cross moved out of the way, allowing The Golden Role Models to lay down on their backs where they had previously been. They were then quick to mount them, even Alexa clearly eager to stuff her ass full of cock again. The difference was that the blonde softly penetrated her own bum hole, and then just as slowly pushed herself all the way down that shaft, stuffing it up her tailpipe.

Meanwhile, the other brunette was just desperate to get her rectum wrecked, now that she had the permission that she had been waiting for. Oh yes, Nikki Cross pretty much lined herself up with Sasha Banks's dick, and then slammed herself all the way down it until every inch was buried in her bowels.

Which admittedly had been a bit too quick for her, so she had to pause for a moment, but that also allowed her to savour this moment, and the moment to come. Even then, it wasn't long before she was bouncing up and down, the slight discomfort she felt only adding to her enjoyment. Although even that discomfort quickly went away, and was replaced by pure, overwhelming pleasure.

Especially because she had permission to increase the pace until she came, which was exactly what she did. Oh yes, Nikki brutalized her own arse until she went crashing over the edge of multiple orgasms, which was so powerful it caused her cum to squirt out of her cunt, and all over Sasha's stomach.

Just before she started cumming she turned her head towards her girlfriend to give her an apologetic look. But they both knew there was only so much she could be sorry, when she was experiencing this kind of pleasure. Maybe later she would be able to apologize to Alexa, probably for her weakness. Or maybe they would be both broken so much it wouldn't matter. God knows cumming that hard broke Nikki.

In fact, as much as she loved Alexa, and fucking that cute little bubble butt of hers, in that moment she would be quite happy to be nothing but the anal loving bitch of Mistress Sasha and even Mistress Bayley for the rest of her life. Especially if her girlfriend joined her in total submission to the newly christened Golden Role Models.

Sasha laughed in triumph as Nikki started squirting onto her stomach. Which was always a deliciously wicked treat, but this time she only paid attention to it for a few long seconds, before looking over at Alexa. She intended to gloat, but really, what could she say? What could be better than this? Oh yes, a picture was worth a thousand words, and Sasha was more than happy to complete the picture with a grin.

Unfortunately Alexa wasn't paying any attention to her face, and worse, instead of looking envious at her girlfriend she just looked horrified. Obviously they were going to have to try harder to break this bitch, and while it was possible a few hours of anally riding Bayley would do the trick, The Boss had another idea she was very eager to try.

One which involved her staying perfectly still throughout Nikki anally riding her through orgasm after orgasm. Which was really hard for her, as normally she'd be pounding upwards, and then eventually flipping them over so she could brutally pound the other girl's butt. Both to ensure that she had broken her latest target, and just for the fun of it. And to make sure that she too came.

Now however she was resisting the urge with everything she had, and although it was very close, especially at the end, Sasha avoided cumming. Then when Nikki inevitably collapsed on top of her, she just pushed the other girl off of her, and put her plan into action. Which admittedly, was a risk, but she was sure as she possibly could be that one member of Bliss Cross was broken, meaning that all that was left to do was to complete the set.

"Alexa, stop bouncing on Bayley's cock." Sasha ordered breathlessly while positioning herself behind the blonde, "Bayley, spread Alexa's cheeks. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's right bitch, you know what time it is. It's time to truly relive the good old days of NXT with a little double anal for our own personal Pixie Princess. Ah fuck yeah, that's it Bayley. Give me that ass. Give it to me! Ah fuck!"

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Bayley gleefully replied and obeyed.

Meanwhile, the only response they got from Alexa was a pathetic whimper, and the bitch lowering her head, the other woman silently telling her that she accepted this fate. Maybe she thought it was no big deal, because as Sasha just pointed out, they used to do this all the time in NXT, or maybe she was just too broken to argue.

Whatever the case, The Boss lined up her strap-on with that already cock stuffed bitch hole and slowly began pushing forwards, causing that shit hole to stretch wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of that big dick slid in, joining Bayley's dick. Oh yes, both of The Golden Role Models were inside of Alexa Bliss's bubble butt. Admittedly, in Sasha's case, it was just the tip, but it was more than enough for more taunting.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, two cocks in your ass!" Sasha gloated, "That's two big dicks inside your slutty little ass. Just like old times. Oh yeah, you remember that, don't you Alexa? Huh? How me and Bayley would stretch out your cute little bubble butt, until it could take both of us inside it just like this. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you remember alright. Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I bet you wish Becky and Charlotte were here, huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, a horse woman reunion, right inside our favourite NXT fuck hole. Wouldn't that be fun, Bayley? Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, wouldn't that just be the best?"

"Fuck yeah, it would." Bayley agreed happily, quickly adding, "Alexa think so too. I can see it in her eyes. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I can see just how much she loves this little tripped down memory lane. And with every inch you add to her tailpipe, you help her remember that a bit more. So come on Sasha, mmmmmmmmm, let's all take a trip down memory lane together, by taking the motorway which is Alexa Bliss's well-used ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I bet it's just sliding right in. Like a hot dog down a corridor. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, stuff that ass Sasha! Stuff it with every single inch of both those big dicks. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck the bitch!"

While Bayley continued providing encouragement, Sasha began pushing forwards, watching inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into the other female wrestler's obscenely stretched butt hole, which was on perfect display thanks to her girl Bayley continuing to spread those cheeks, and giving her the perfect view of this extreme violation. Oh God, there was truly nothing like it. After all, any whore could get ass fucked, but double anal?

It took a real shameless anal slut to be able to take that. And Alexa Bliss was not only taking that second cock up her cute little ass, but she was whimpering, crying out, and even fucking moaning in mostly pleasure throughout the double butt stuffing. Admittedly, it helped that Sasha went slow, allowing Alexa to relax, and more importantly, allowing them all to savour this wonderful moment.

Alexa tried not to give away how much she was enjoying this from the sounds she was making, or the expressions on her face, but it was very clear from the expressions on Bayley's face she wasn't succeeding. Hell, she could practically taste the wicked grin on Sasha's face, which probably looked a lot like her own, when she had done the exact same thing to The Boss when she had been the one on top

Something which Alexa tried to concentrate on now, to try and justify her reactions, but it was no use. She just couldn't escape this moment, which was wonderful and horrible in equal measure. Horrible, because she didn't want to be enjoying it so much. And wonderful, because she was.

Poor Alexa hadn't had her ass stretched this wide and deep in a long time. Well, actually it had only been a few months, since last time Asuka and Kairi had used her this way, but that felt like an eternity in wrestling years. Especially as Bayley was now involved in this equation, making it so much more humiliating. Especially as she had to stare into her stupid face, and endure the taunting of The Golden Role Models.

Admittedly, she had to suffer that throughout the night, but it was particularly unbearable when Sasha's thighs came to rest against her meaty cheeks, announcing that Alexa had just taken every inch of both those big dicks up her butt. Something which of course, The Golden Role Models just had to taunt her about.

"Oh yes, yes, oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, every inch! Every inch of both of these big dicks!" Sasha moaned dreamily, before cackling wickedly, "That's every inch of both of these big dicks up your slutty little butt, Alexa! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, it really is like the good old days now. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, just like the good old days, when the horse women would pass you around like the piece of meat you are, and fully stuff this big fat ass with two dicks at the same time. Hell, we could have probably got all four up there, if we tried. What do you think Bayley, huh? Mmmmmmmm, should we call up Becky and Charlotte, and really make this like the old NXT days?"

"Na." Bayley shook her head, "You know Charlotte is not good about sharing, mmmmmmmmm, and Becky is just as selfish these days, so why bother? Maybe, if this bitch is lucky, we can get another tag team up this fat ass, but for now? Let's just celebrate our victory by making Alexa Bliss the broken little anal bitch of The Golden Role Models! Just like we did to her little girlfriend. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, we're gonna break you, bitch! Just like your little girlfriend. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's it Sasha, mmmmmmmmmmm, fuck that ass! Fuck it hard and deep! Make this bitch our bitch! Ours! All ours! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fuck her!"

Honestly, Alexa barely heard any of the words they were saying, as she was too busy trying not to break. Which for most women, would have been easy. Or at least, the women outside of the WWE. But the female Superstars of the WWE were involved in butt fucking on the daily, and it didn't take much for Alexa remember just how much she loved being double ass fucked.

God, she was such a pathetic anal slut that she pretty much broke from the initial thrusting, as even the pain mixed with the pleasure was just too overwhelming for her. But for better or for worse she found her voice again, only a few minutes after Sasha started thrusting, at which point she would have said anything to get what she so desperately needed at that point.

"Yesssssssssss, fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Alexa cried out disparately, and loudly, "Wreck my shit hole! Pound fuck my big fat booty! Oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, ruin my butt hole so I can't sit for a week! Just make me cum! Make me cum, mmmmmmmmmm, and I'll be your bitch! Bliss Cross will be your bitches! Both of us, mmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, ah fuck, please, please, please, ah fuck, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

While Alexa tried to tell herself she didn't mean those words, deep down she knew she probably did. And there was still a whole night of submitting to The Golden Role Models to go, so if she wasn't broken now, another double butt fucking or three would probably finish her off. But none of that mattered right now. No, nothing mattered, except experiencing one of the most wonderful orgasms of her life.