The Golden Serpent Pt. 06: An Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia leaned back into the couch.

"It's worth a try," she said. "I don't have any better ideas."

Friday evening. Tom found himself sat in the back of the limo with Francesca again. He was on his way out of work, when the limo pulled up, and he realized that he was being summoned once more.

Francesca was in her fur coat again, this time concealing a black leather bra and thong combination that Tom struggled not to stare at. He still noticed that dagger sheathed near her thigh-high leather boots.

"So what does Celia want now?"

"She has another job for you," said Francesca, with a knowing grin.

"Any hints as to what this job is?"

"I can't tell you anything just yet. We're taking you to her place right now."

"Fine. There is something else you can tell me, though."

"What's that?"

"Is it true that Celia hired you when you were working at Minky's?"

"Oh. She told you?"

"That's all she told me. Does she always hire strippers to be her personal assistants?"

Francesca laughed.

"No, I'm the only former stripper as far as I can tell."

"So how did you make that transition?"

"I was studying Economics at University. She recognized my commercial awareness, and my skill with social media to manage my personal brand."

"Celia got that from watching you strip?"

"No. She saw me work that pole better than the other girls. I used to be a gymnast, and I trained to be a dancer growing up. She noticed my athleticism, and find out the rest afterwards, and that's when she took me in and developed me professionally.

"So what does professional development look like for a former stripper turned personal bodyguard?"

"I'm not a bodyguard."

"Assassin then. That knife shows you're no ordinary PA."

Francesca gave him a look.

"Okay. I trained with the rest of her bodyguards in martial arts, physical and mental training. And psychic ability."

"Psychic ability?"

"Remember when I tried to hypnotize you?"

"Oh."

"Yes. As you well know, it takes more than a good degree to get a job like this."

"So Celia herself trained you in all this?"

"No. A woman called Gabriella does the training. You'll see how this works later on."

The limo pulled up at the estate, and Francesca led Tom into the mansion, right outside Celia's study door again.

"I'm sure we'll meet again," she smiled at him, before heading back down the stairs. As she walked off, Tom hoped that one day she would be completely naked under that fur coat. He put that thought aside and knocked on Celia's door.

"Come in."

Tom entered. Celia was sat behind her desk, with her laptop, her phone, and her grey suit. She seemed to like that colour.

"Tom," she smiled. "Take a seat."

Tom sat down and politely refrained from asking her why she had called him away from a night out drinking with his coworkers. She was, after all, the reason he had this job.

"Working on a Friday night?" asked Tom. "Do you ever leave your office?"

Celia smiled at him.

"I'm leaving tonight actually. How would you like to join me for a few drinks at the Treasury?"

"Sounds good. Is that why you called me here?"

"Not entirely. I have another job for you. How would you like to earn some more money?"

"Do you want me to spy on someone else?"

"No. This task will be a little more direct."

Celia explained to him the situation: The Courtenay Manor, the missing people working there, and the cult of sacred prostitutes who were holding them. She didn't say anything about the Dark Goddess.

"Gregor has paid off the police, so getting them involved is pointless. I want you to provide a distraction, while some other people on our team get in and retrieve the missing people."

"What kind of distraction?"

"I want you to go in there, and take part in their ritual initiation."

"And what does this initiation entail?"

"They're a sex cult, remember? Run by prostitutes. They'll probably wank you off over an altar, while going on about this Dark Goddess they worship. While they are busy with you, someone else will go in and rescue some of the hostages."

"Sorry, you said something about being wanked off over an altar?"

"Yes, they have this chapel, used to be used by the Courtenay family back in the 1700's. Still pretty well preserved. But now they use it to initiate new members. Men are wanked off until they cum over the altar. Pretty crude, but we need a man to do this. And since you don't seem to have a problem with using sex to accomplish things, we decided that you would be the man for this job."

"Right." Tom wasn't sure what to make of his newfound reputation. "So how much are you paying me for this?"

"How does £5K sound?"

"I've never heard of anyone being paid five thousand for receiving a handjob."

"Is that a yes?"

"Okay, yes. Fuck it. But how are you getting me in? Am I expected to just walk in there and ask to sign up?"

Celia smiled and folded down her laptop.

"We can discuss this later on." She got up and walked to the door. "Come with me. We're going for a drink at the Treasury. Julie is going to be there, and you can meet some other friends of ours."

Tom got up and followed Celia out to a Mercedez parked up outside. He felt like he was about to be part of Celia's inner circle. Or at least a little closer to it.

The ride to Plymouth was not as awkward as Tom thought it might be. Despite dressing like she was about to enter a board meeting, Celia was charming company.

The crowd at the Treasury was not as flamboyant as the last time Tom entered this place. The small groups of people sat there were still better dressed and clearly wealthier than most people in Plymouth, but it was a less intimidating crowd than before. Men in expensive polo shirts and wristwatches that subtly displayed their wealth. Women in pricier attire and jewelry.

As soon as Tom entered, it didn't take long for him to notice the three women. Juliette was sat at a table, wearing the dark see-through blouse she wore last time, but without the scarf, allowing a view of her immense cleavage having left a few buttons undone.

She was sat at a table with two other women -- the other two women he saw the first time he came here. The young woman in turqoise, and her busty friend in business casual.

The woman in turqoise was wearing the same dress as before, open down the centre in a plunging neckline, revealing a cleavage that instantly grabbed Tom's attention.

"Tom!"

Juliette got up from the table and immediately headed over, taking Tom by the arm and pecking him on the cheek.

"Are you staying long, my dear?"

"I have nothing else planned tonight."

"Good."

Celia went ahead and sat at the table with the other two.

"Let me introduce you to Gabriella," said Juliette, taking him by the arm and leading him towards the table.

"Gabriella, this is Tom."

"Hi Gabriella," said Tom.

Gabriella looked at him with intense interest, in a way that Tom found disconcerting.

"So, you're Tom. I've heard about you," she said, as she shook his hand.

"Oh?" Tom glanced at Celia.

"I understand that you're going to help us with our...situation."

"The situation with Gregor, is that right?" Tom replied. Gabriella seemed very formal right off the bat.

"That's right. Celia has told you about your place in this plan, hasn't she?"

"Oh. Yeah," Tom wondered how to approach this conversation. "I'm the distraction, is that right?"

Gabriella smiled, causing Tom to relax a little.

"That's one way of putting it."

"What no one has told me is, how am I supposed to get in?"

"Never mind the details, we can hash that out later. Do you fancy a drink?"

"Go on, I'll have a whisky."

Gabriella took everyone else's orders, and went to the bar. Juliette finally introduced him to this mysterious girl in the turqoise dress.

"Tom, this is Sarah."

"Hi Sarah," Tom tried not to look at her cleavage. He was succeeding so far, but he knew that it was only a matter of time.

They went through the usual small talk. Tom talked about his job. He took a genuine interest in Sarah's place in the theatre company. He didn't even notice Celia and Gabriella leave to talk by the bar.

"Tom would make for a good actor, don't you think?" said Juliette.

"I don't know, can you act?" said Sarah.

"It's been a while," said Tom. "I played a shepherd in the school nativity play when I was eight. I'm a bit rusty."

Sarah smiled.

"We can get you back up to speed," she said.

"Let's continue this conversation back at my place," said Juliette.

Everyone agreed, they got up, said goodbye to Celia and Gabriella at the bar, and got a taxi back to Juliette's place.

In the back of Tom's mind, he still wondered what was going on with this job he was supposed to be doing. As Juliette sat next to him in the cab, pressing her huge tits against his arm, he had to ask:

"Do you know any thing about this job that I'm supposed to be doing?"

"No more than you do. They'll tell you more when they can."

Sarah was sat next to him on the other side. Although she wasn't leaning into him like Juliette was, he caught her looking at his hands as they rested on his lap. Or was it his crotch she was looking at?

"Don't worry about it," Juliette continued. She leaned in and kissed him. Sarah pretended to look out of the window, awkwardly, but couldn't help herself from glancing back at them.

As they made out, Juliette opened her eyes and looked right in Sarah's direction, catching her looking at them. Sarah looked out of the window again.

"Ah, sorry if we are making you uncomfortable," said Juliette.

"No, I'm fine," Sarah replied.

"I wouldn't want to exclude you. Why don't you join us?"

"Sorry?"

"Sarah is very attractive, is she not?" she asked Tom. Tom looked her up and down, giving in to the temptation to look at her cleavage.

"She is," he replied. "You look great in that top."

"Thanks," said Sarah, unable to take her eyes off Juliette, the gleam in her eyes reflecting the streetlights.

"You should join us," said Juliette. She reached forward and traced her finger down between Sarah's breasts. Sarah didn't move.

"You need to relax. You've had a hard time recently. We can help you to forget, just for tonight."

Sarah shuddered slightly. Her breasts heaved beneath Juliette's lingering touch.

"You're right," she said. "I could do with letting my hair down."

Juliette smiled, took Sarah by the hand, placing her hand against her breast. Sarah breathed even more rapidly.

"We can help you with that. Why don't we dispense with the drinks and go straight upstairs?"

Sarah let out a nervous laugh.

"Okay," was all she could say.

Tom could feel the envy in the eyes of the taxi driver, as he watched them through the rear view mirror. Tom's dick was hard before they even left the taxi.

In Juliette's house, Sarah and Tom followed Juliette up the stairs into the bedroom in silent anticipation.

In the bedroom, Juliette rapidly unbuttoned her blouse in front of them. She whipped her top off to reveal a black bra, just sturdy enough to contain her huge breasts. She then turned and sat back on her bed, leaning upright on her hands.

"Come," she said, "join me."

Tom sat beside her on the bed, but Juliette noticed Sarah's hesitancy.

"You have never been in a threesome before?" asked Juliette.

"No."

"But you're curious though, aren't you?"

A smile crept upon Sarah's face.

"You only live once I guess," she said, before sitting between Juliette and Tom.

"Don't worry," said Tom, "this is my first threesome too."

Tom kissed her. As she felt the hardness of his body against hers, she felt a light pair of fingers unclasping the back of her dress.

Sarah's dress came down, exposing her breasts to these two strangers. She felt both of their hands against her body. Tom's large, rough hands running up her stomach. Juliette's long fingers ran their way down from her neck to the top of her chest. She felt both of their hands groping her breasts at the same time.

Juliette's other hand came down and pulled her dress down, along with the thong she wore underneath. She was completely naked between them, vulnerable, and this made it even more exciting.

Tom's lips moved down towards her neck, to her chest, working their way down her large firm breasts. She gasped as she felt his tongue lapping at her nipple.

Sarah felt a hand on her inner thigh. She opened her eyes to see a huge pair of pale-skinned breasts right in front of her, sagging down towards the bed. Juliette smiled down at her, putting another hand on the back of her head. Without thinking, Sarah sucked on her large, erect nipples.

Juliette parted Sarah's thighs, as Tom's hand slid down towards her well-trimmed pussy, rubbing her clit. She was wet already, with the sensory overload of what was happening.

She removed herself from Juliette's breast and lifted Tom's T-shirt. Tom obliged by taking it off, exposing the muscles of his abs and chest. Juliette reached forward and unbuckled his jeans, and Sarah watched as Tom pulled his jeans and boxers down to his knees, his hard cock springing upwards towards them.

Sarah instinctively grabbed his cock, feeling the hardness of his shaft, pulling the foreskin down around the glistening head of his penis.

Juliette got up.

"I'll leave to you two to have fun. I'll be back soon."

Juliette got up, still topless, and walked out of the room.

"Come on," said Sarah. "Fuck me."

Tom got between Sarah's legs and they fucked. Sarah's eyes closed, and as she felt his cock slide into him, she felt sexual pleasure like waves running throughout her body.

As she approached climax, something odd happened. She felt her entire being illuminated with energy, like sunlight.

And then she saw herself, lying on the bed, her dark hair visible beneath Tom's naked body. She saw her hands go limp beneath his arms, as his bare ass continued to thrust away.

She was floating above them, on the ceiling. She had left her body. And she started to panic.

Sarah found herself above the house, looking down upon the roof, floating upwards towards the clouds. The street below was beneath her, the lights of houses and streetlamps becoming indistinguishable.

She didn't know if she was still alive or dying. But if she was dying, she wanted to know one thing. Where was Jack? Was he okay? Was he still alive at least?

The scene beneath her shifted, as she suddenly found herself above a forest. She knew that she was somewhere to the north, just beyond the City.

As she descended towards the trees, she noticed a grey building beneath her. The building got closer, revealing an old Manor house, crumbling, covered in vines, parts of the roof missing.

She found herself in a room with an empty window, lit by a candlebra behind her. There was an ancient four poster bed.

She saw a pair of jeans and a jacket on the floor. They were Jack's jacket, and his jeans. And it was Jack's cock in the mouth of a naked blonde woman, beside him on the bed. Her breasts were sizeable, almost has big as hers, pressed against his thighs as she held onto his legs.

Jack's eyes were closed. He was breathing heavily but silently, like he always did when Sarah used to suck his cock. But he seemed pale, and slightly emaciated.

Then Jack's head turned towards Sarah. His bloodshot eyes flicked open.

"Sarah?" he said.

Sarah wanted to respond, but she didn't have a mouth, or a voice that could be heard. The blonde woman released his cock from her mouth and looked up.

"What was that?" said the blonde.

And then Sarah found herself somewhere else entirely. She was stood before an altar in an empty chapel. An icon of the Virgin Mary seemed to dominate the room, despite it's small size.

A lone figure in a blue robe sat on the front pew. A blue-eyed woman looked up towards her.

"Spirit," she spoke. "have you come to join us?"

There was something dark and menacing underneath all this. Beneath the building, but permeating the entire area. Sarah wanted to leave, right now. And she did, feeling herself rushing for miles in an instant.

Sarah's eyes opened, looking up into Tom's frowning face.

"Sarah?"

Sarah gasped. Tom was holding her by the shoulders, as if shaking her.

"Are you okay?"

Tom released her as she sat up. Sarah felt her ass against the sheets, and the wetness between her thighs again. She looked at Tom, looked around the room, then back at him.

"I know where Jack is."

12