The Golden Years Ch. 02

Story Info
Janice Fucks Jim In The Neighborhood Pool.
1.2k words
4.32
16.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

Jim was the "spring chicken" at Sunrise Village. The average age was about 80 and he was just turning 70.

His three daughters tried to visit him every week. Today his oldest and youngest daughters, Julie and Cindy, were visiting him. Julie said, "Hannah told us she caught you eating an old lady's pussy."

"She's only a couple years older than me and she's not an old lady. She's very fit for her age and she really likes to fuck."

"And she likes getting someone to lick her pussy." Julie added.

"Julie and I were stopping by today to see if you needed a fuck," Cindy said. "But it looks like you have that handled."

"You can't fuck too much," Jim said.

Julie looked at Cindy who was unbuttoning her shorts. Julie unsnapped her blue jeans and pulled the zipper down.

Julie looked at her father and said, "What are you waiting for? Take your pants off unless you just want to watch Cindy and me go down on each other." As soon as she said that Julie saw the bulge in her father's crotch growing.

Cindy saw it too and said, "I guess that means just you and me sis!"

Jim just sat there and watched. "They've done this before," he thought as he pulled his dick out. He picked up Cindy's panties and wrapped them around his cock and gave himself a hand-job.

Cindy picked up her panties and asked, "Did you like cumming in my panties, Daddy?" She pulled her panties on and felt the warm gooey cum on her pussy.

Just then there was a knock on Jim's door. He hurriedly stuffed his wet dick back in his pants while Cindy buttoned up her shorts and Julie zipped up her jeans.

Unlike Anita with her hippie attire, Janice looked like she stepped right out of a "Brooks Brothers" catalog. She was not as tall as Anita and her breasts were a bit larger. She was wearing light tan shorts and a light blue button-down oxford shirt. Her hair was grey like Anita's but it was cut short and very stylish.

"Janice, I'd like you to meet my daughters, Julie and Cindy."

Janice shook hands with them and said hello. "I'm pleased to meet you. Jim talks about you all the time."

Julie took a wild ass guess and said, "So, you're the lady that's been bopping our father?"

"Only when he's not bopping Anita or Helen," replied Janice.

Julie and Cindy both started laughing and gave Janice a hug. "Thank you for keeping Daddy's pipes clean," they both said in unison. "Sorry, we have to go. It was nice to meet you, Janice."

"That's what I plan to do," Janice said. When Julie and Cindy had left Janice walked over to Jim and felt his crotch. His dick was soft.

"Sorry about that," Jim said. My daughters are on a mission to make me cum every time I see them."

"You mean I interrupted something?" Janice asked.

"No, they were finished as you can tell," Jim said, holding Janice's hand on his soft dick.

"No problem," Janice said. "Let's go get a cup of coffee and we can work on this hardness problem." She gave Jim's soft dick a squeeze.

They walked through the park to the coffee shop. On the counter there was a jar with a sign that read, "Panty Predictions $1.00. All donations go to the Battered Women's Center."

"I'll do it," Janice said and pushed a dollar into the jar. She looked at the barista and said, "Okay, what am I wearing?"

The barista, a young woman named Jenny, looked at her and said, "You're easy. You're not wearing a bra so I my guess is you aren't wearing panties either."

Janice laughed and stuffed a $5 bill in the jar.

While they sat outside drinking their coffee Janice kept her foot pressed tightly against Jim's dick. He finally had to move her foot, "Things are going to get messy in a moment if you don't stop massaging my cock."

"I know the perfect place to take care of your swollen condition," said Janice. "Let's go swimming and we can fuck while everyone watches."

They were both wearing traditional swim suits. Jim had on a pair of short trunks and Janice was wearing a one-piece suit. Not a new one-piece that had high cut leg openings but a regular old sixties one-piece.

When the water got chest high Janice jumped up and wrapped her legs around Jim and he started twirling around like they were dancing. Janice hung on to his neck with one arm and put the other between their bodies and pulled Jim's cock out of his swim trunks. She guided his hard cock to the small slit she had cut in the crotch of her swim suit and lifted herself up a little before lowering her pussy on his hard cock.

Jim kept dancing in the pool with Janice's legs wrapped around his waist and her pussy wrapped around his cock.

When Janice came she held Jim around the neck with both arms and squeezed her legs so tight Jim couldn't thrust his cock into her pussy anymore.

Jim whispered in Janice's ear, "Your friend, Helen, is watching us. I think she knows what we're doing."

"That's because I told her I was going to fuck you in front of everybody," Janice said. "She's so uppity; I try to jerk her chain every time I get a chance."

Janice locked eyes with Helen and raised herself up and fell back on Jim's cock.

When Jim and Janice both finished cumming they climbed out of the pool and sat down with Helen. "I know you two were fucking in the pool," Helen said. She looked at Janice and asked "How did you do it without taking your suit off?"

"I made a minor modification to my suit," said Janice. She put her hand between her legs and poked two fingers through the slit she'd cut in the suit.

"She's a little bit uppity, coming from all that money, but I like her," Janice said about Helen while she and Jim walked home from the pool. "I'm surprised she hasn't hit on you yet."

"Do you call grabbing my crotch in the grocery store 'hitting on me'?"

When they got back to Janice's apartment she felt for Jim's hardness and said, "You're not quite ready for another go but I can help with that." Janice rubbed her hand along Jim's cock. "I can feel you getting hard again."

"Your pussy is calling to my penis but I really must be going."

"Okay, but before you go..." Janice took her blouse off and let it drop on the floor. Turning her back to Jim she said, "I need a shower, would you unhook me please."

Jim undid the little hooks on the back of Janice's bra and she let it fall on top of her blouse exposing her firm breasts. Her nipples were hard. "And now my shorts," Janice said.

Jim knelt down and unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the floor then pulled her panties down.

She still had a thick bush but it was mostly grey. Jim ran his fingers through it and found her wet clitoris. When he stuck his tongue out and licked her clit she had to grab Jim's shoulder's to keep from collapsing. "God, that feels good. Don't stop."

Jim gave her clitoris a small kiss. "Sorry, I have to go."

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers