All Comments on 'The Golf Club'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
ecboyecboy10 months ago

Good story, it begs for a sequel.

demanderdemander10 months ago

Top rate. Maybe the orgy was a bit too much. D

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF happened to you? U seemed to be a good writer before?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kay: "I am not so sure Carl, he is a lovely guy and all that but I really do think he has a thing for me, if you know what I mean".

"Who wouldn't, you are gorgeous, 38 years old, and still sexy as hell, any guy our age would want a crack at you let alone Peter, he must be at least 60, I know he is fit and all but at least he isn't a fat old pervert, if you want to go then its fine with me". ‐‐‐

And just like that stupid Carl outlines many of the reasons why HIS WIFE should NOT be going to any type of activity with Peter or any other man. Carl just verified Kay's sexually alluring attributes and confirmed another man was going to find her sexuallity hard to resist. Essentially saying that he expects the other man to try something physical with Kay. How does anyone find these stories exciting?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was truly crap. This cuckold fetish is really about peoples hatred towards the institution of marriage. Every story includes someone who is hell bent on driving a wedge between the wife and her husband. The main concept being to gain control over the other man's wife. In this story that person is Peter. Peter told Kay this would just be a nice dinner, then dancing was thrown in as well, then possibly an overnight stay,...if it got too late. The next thing we know Peter is passing her around to four of his buddies...like he owns her. Then it's everyone up to Peter's room for a nightcap and then the sex orgy starts, Kay has been plied with liquor, drugs, liquor mixed with drugs, who knows what? Whatever others may want to call this, I call it evil.

Kay may have had her fantasies and her numbskull husband Carl obviously had his. But what happens in this story goes far beyond what these two morons signed on for. That Peter is telling Kay "...I am sure (Carl) will be better off not knowing all the details just enough to let him understand you had a nice time I would suggest for the time being..." is pretty telling. When Peter spoke with Carl he lied about his full intentions regarding Kay and what he planned for her. Kay instinctively knows that Carl is not going to be pleased about the full extent of her 'usage' by a group of men. About her apparently being plied with drugs and likely fed ecstasy to lower her inhibitions. Hopefully Carl has a good divorce lawyer on speed dial, as he is probably going to need one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And very single after my soon to be divorce

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No it does not.

sf_operative63sf_operative6310 months ago

Again..this is far from a LW story. It's either cuck or fucking slut category..

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah, husbands suck. Good for Peter. Hope the cuck gets her venereal disease, if she ever lets him fuck her again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Kay realized Carl was nothing but a sissy wimp loser who would left other men fuck her. She cleaned him out in the divorce and moved in with Peter who was a real man, a strong man who would care for her and cherish her. Carl cried and cried, but Kay just laughed at how pathetic he was, being thankful she replaced him with a real man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once again, an unfinished story. Why the hell do LW writers do this?? This is only the first half of a story. No emotional aftermath. This is not a woman who participates in orgies - she should have ENORMOUS emotional consequences. No marital aftermath. No consequences. Is the husband a willing cuck? He saw the clothes and her fresh shave - was he suspicious? Did he suspect and hope this would happen? If he didn’t want this to happen, why was he OK with his WIFE sharing a hotel room with a man who he KNOWS has it on for her? There are many more questions. Too many questions and consequences left unaddressed. I am SO tired of lazy authors who don’t know how to fully finish off a story. Very good start, but 1* til it is properly finished.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written. Found the sexual part a little rushed. I agree that the orgy part maybe jumped the gun a bit but it is your story. Would love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bottom rate. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is he really going to keep the whore and just become another wimp with a whore for a wife

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story is currently a 2.69☆ rating and only has two comments? Both positive? MJ you are lying to yourself as much as you are to your readers. Obviously you are dumping comments you don't like and the anonymous ones totally. This is how you expect to improve? You may not want the comments you are getting, but they all tell you information about what you write. What people want. And how to improve as a writer. If you feel you're being personally attacked, perhaps you're personal life and stories are too closely intertwined?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown10 months ago

Here's your sequel...

A couple of weeks later, after Carl finds out about the betrayal. Kay the slut comes home to find Carl in bed with a dolled up young woman giving him a professional grade blowjob. The slut watches in horror and screams " What's going on?" Carl says "Oh hey, yeah I found out about your cheating. Now I'm going to breed this little minx, and you can get the fuck out of my house".

Around that time, Peter gets his ass kicked so badly, the rest of his days are confined to a wheelchair...

Rocky62Rocky6210 months ago

So Peter is fairly wealthy but lives next to these two? Don’t think so

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

As a fantasy, great.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

The dangers of the workplace!

4

Opinionated1Opinionated110 months ago

and another wife abuses her hard working husband's trust and screws around on him with no recrimination..

sad

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cheating, evil bitch of a wife turns her husband into an unwilling cuck. She becomes a gangbang whore with her husbands evil, cheating, bastard of a friend and his evil, cheating bastard's gangbang friends. she now is part of a society of gang bang whores,

a one star story...at best.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A: The husband knows

B: He is a complete loser

C: writer only has loser husbands and abusive wives as characters

D: In these types of stories; all men have 4 inches removed from their dick and 90 IQ points

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was a favorite story until Adam and the orgy… not needed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I suppose this author, wanting the wife to have free sex with a number of men, didn't think ahead in a completion. I could see a few ways her husband will find out. 1) Kay gets VD from one of the guys & forced to admit her adultery. 2) There's pictures sent to her husband of the gang bang, OR somebody hubby knows told him about it.

3) Kay's birth control doesn't work or as well when combined with some of the drugs taken, willingly or otherwise. She becomes pregnant. There's enough difference in the baby to send the husband taking DNA tests. Wife's then sunk. Or 4), the one I think most likely: she decides to repeat her adultery with Peter a couple more times, thinking she could get away with it; on the last one, planned or not, hubby catches her. It could be he sees them, she acts somewhat differently, or he notices her panties stained.

Peter seems to be somewhat wealthy, but Kay & hubby doesn't seem to be more than middle or upper middle class. (Notice she had to check that she had money for the gown, etc., when she was taken shopping.) So why is he living in their neighborhood?

I liked "EdgeofSundown's" comment on the sequel.

That Kay & Peter are allowed to play care free without any worry about her marriage, 2 stars on this. Bob

Lancashireman63Lancashireman6310 months ago

Well written, worth a continuation 5*****

lorishub791lorishub79110 months ago

OK story. I would have liked it better if her husband was with her at the function, and he participated in the orgy with her. That way she still has a lot of sex but so does husband and neighbor.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Wife enthusastically becomes a cheating slut at a formal orgy of sorts, with her neighbor Peter, Did Hubby know she was going to an orgy? Doubtful, however, hubby was very excited about her going on a date with another man. WOW, did the wife get fucked by several men, her pussy will never be the same! You can tell a quality story, when your balls ache as if you are the husband, in George Anderson' Feb sucks. Feeling the pain the hubby would feel for his cheating wife. At the same time that you are sensing the woman's excitement that she is looking forward to the seduction, that she feels sure to follow. 5 stars for this amazing story about a wife, previously a very faithful wife, slowly oh so slowly seduced to become the most depraved slut imaginable. Surely if the Hubby knew the truth, he would be upset, far more than just knowing she had sex with another man. LOL She fucked the whole party. Displayed her Breasts to the whole room. LOL. Tho, it could have probably been worse. I think she will want more and more. Great Writing, Great Story. Thans for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it very much. If you are going to cheat, it is best to do it with a friend, as the wife did. I have fucked several of my husband's best friends, with his permission and encouragement. I am confident that the husband was fully aware of what was going to happen, and could not wait to hear all the details from his wife. Women can be good wives and craven sluts with their husbands' permission. Keep writing.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Another author, who has written so many good stories, takes the cheap way out by writing about this cheating bitch. Maybe a second chapter will give these assholes the burning they deserve.

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

A continuation

might help get things straightened out.

Keep writing and thank you.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Another slutty wife, cuck hubby, and older predator...

Lifestyle66Lifestyle6610 months ago

Good story. It seems like the husband knew that she was at least going to fuck the neighbor Peter, because the husband knew they were getting a room there for the night.

I didn't care for the part when she denied her husband sex before going to the party due to being too sensitive down there. That added an unnecessary humiliation aspect which detracted from the story. I would have preferred that we find Peter next inviting the husband to join their next orgy, getting his turn fucking all the other wives and mistresses.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's okay looks like a old guys fantasy with a not very complete ending. It would be more interesting if she went home to hubby and confessed her good time and made him feel good about it. I like the old guy had such an amazing cock it was betttthan her young husband now we are definitely going to la la land.

bbaron2274bbaron227410 months ago

Nicely written, Held attention throughout. There is a long way to take this.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A Briliant little tale. Every womans should have such anexperiernmce at least once. 5 - Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great fantasy, deserves a sequel or two.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It’s very erotic when a husband is openly supportive of his wife entertaining other men. In this case Kay has enjoyed a wonderful evening of sexual fulfillment and hopefully Carl will equally enjoy hearing the details while he reclaims his sexy wife’s body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I see this satifies the cuck perverts so good job for them.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Sissy wimp cuck and cheating skank slut along with the other usual cast of characters, piece of shit next door neighbor. Terrible,

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

What the fuck is wrong with people? He's a decrepit old and disgusting fossil. No way would she find him even remotely attractive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous