All Comments on 'The Goo in the Basement'

by Myrph

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice, short and warm. The finishing bits with slimegirl clinging to Jake's back made me smile.

But... Maybe... Just maybe... you would consider writing something larger? A short novel, with a character development, love, hate and all that stuff? :)

MyrphMyrphover 5 years agoAuthor
In regards to longer stories and sequels

While I appreciate that you want longer stories, I avoid lengthy tales because I intentionally keep the main character vague. That way, the reader can insert themselves into the story, by adding character development it deviates from my intent. I do consider having a bit more "fleshed out" characters but I would need to write sequels to my stories which I'm not fond of doing. Sorry, I'm glad you like the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, that seems a common way to write about monstergirls :) Though I personally find lenghtier ones easier for myself to immerse into. But hey, I've got the TFT for that and the size definitely doesn't impair your tales - in fact you do great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story; is this the end of it here, or will we see a continuation of this entry in the near future (if only to find out what happens once he gets pulled back into the pool)?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous