All Comments on 'The Good Dean Pt. 01'

by EggWhites

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EggWhitesEggWhitesabout 2 years agoAuthor

You can also find me here:

https://allmylinks.com/eggwhites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great

VanquishedVanquishedabout 2 years ago

Oh wow, loved it loved it loved it. The humiliation, the backstory with the bullying, even the fact that Liz feels at some level that she deserves it. So good. And the foot teasing is delicious too.

EggWhitesEggWhitesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Vanquished, as a huge fan of every single one of your stories (the two diaries being my favorite), your words really meant a lot to me. Thanks a ton man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start! I hope the story continues with further humiliation of the Dean. I can't help but wonder if Ally is the daughter of one of her high school tormentors. That would be a nice humiliating twist for Liz.

irb434irb434about 2 years ago

Sorry but I can't get past the poor grammar and spelling errors. At least use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

when will we see the next capter?

MeierchrisMeierchrisabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love it, One of my all time favorites, please keep writing, we want more of Ally, amazing job!!

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story.

ikypsikypsalmost 2 years ago

incredible. I hope we get more from these two. Thanks!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

This so needed a sequel! 5*

aethelflaedaethelflaedabout 1 year ago

I love this! It’s so nice how you wove in a bit about Liz’ backstory too, and kept the pacing not too fast. I’m dying for a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Does anyone know if there more like this one somewhere?

john3105john310510 months ago

Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEggWhites@EggWhites
Link to Gumroad and Patreon: https://allmylinks.com/eggwhites I publish the second parts of my stories there before months of posting them anywhere else. Everything will eventually be made free on here and other public domains, but if you like my stories and want to support t...