All Comments on 'The Good Friend Ch. 02'

by Molify

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ok that's not right

I officially hate Sam. I wouldn't blame his friend if he never had anything to do with him again once he sobers up and reality finally hits as to what Sam is doing. His attitude is beyond disrespectful and has hit abusive. People commit suicide after being continually treated like that.

Frankly, I highly doubt they were ever friends. Sounds too one sided to me. I don't know that Sam could ever be a good friend if this is how he treats them. I don't think he knows what true friendship is. I feel sorry for his "friend". He deserves so much better.

A true friend would NEVER treat someone they called a friend or the friendship they shared with them so disgracefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why

I just don't get it. Unless Sam is punishing him by treating him like shit because he's questioning his own straightness and is tryingto place the blame on someone else. Regardless, San kinda sucks rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sam's an ass

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sam is a total Scumbag!!!

Sam doesn't have the first clue about being a real friend, or boyfriend, and has no concern or respect for anyone involved in this story, especially not himself. All of the women that have left him tells the tale. Such a lowlife prick!!! Who's the real Whore here? Someone needs to teach this Asshole a very painful lesson! Obviously all he cares about is being a Macho Dick, and getting his fat eight inches wet, no matter the pain and hurt he causes others! His own insecurity is screaming loudly in this twisted story. Not that I can even get my head around how this could happen with friends that had grown up together, but there must have been some kind of fucked up shit going on with both of these guys for this scenario to even play out, even alcohol does not explain it! It does not make any kind of sense, something has to be missing in this story. But I would hope good riddance to the piece of shit Sam! The other buddy should never look back and stay away from this scumbag!!! If he's decided that he enjoys sucking a fat cock or even being forcibly taken, he may want to be a bit more picky about who he hooks up with. Maybe he can work out a Hot threesome with Tom and his wife, and fully expose Sam in the process, which could be some form of justice! The title is the only reason I even read this twisted tale. Very misleading!

Dratini2011Dratini2011almost 4 years ago

Damn hope there is a part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous