All Comments on 'The Good Neighbor'

by TheProphet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Isn't rape fun for everybody?

Non-erotic to the nth degree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why in hell's name...

...would anyone go and read a story in the 'non-consent' section and then complain about rape-content? I mean, do you people wander in by accident, or what? Perhaps you clicked a link saying 'nice, politically correct sex stories about couples doing it in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation' and were shocked to find these evil, nasty stories instead. But I find that hard to believe.

And er, neat story by the way. Well-written and enjoyable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Is everyone in the UK as fucked up as the sick asshole who left the previous comment?

SylordSylordover 18 years ago
Sweet

this was a great story, as for two of the previous comment readers........ if you don't like this kind of stuff, don't read it. Keep up the good work.

SXY_Hot_MammaSXY_Hot_Mammaover 18 years ago
It made me cum

It's not sick, it's fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yo dawg

I enjoyed the story and i wonder what mr.ed had to do to fulfill his fantasies

And come on there is a serious section where 2 people fuck consensually but i prefer nonconsent. Its not sick, because this website is full of FICTONAL FANTASIES! Next time you wanna complain about rape,learn to read what you clicked because right above the story its written nonconsent at least 50 times...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Seriously?

With all the terrible and horrific content available on the internet, this is what you choose to harp on? A fictional story about someones fantasy? Really people, there are far worse things out there than literature. I suggest you find another venue for your angst than a forum for people to create and share their fantasies. Try 4chan for example, im sure that site would change your view of things.

Also, this was an incredibly well written and sexy story. I enjoyed it immensely. Do not stop creating these stories because some people are moronic, that would indeed be a waste of burgeoning talent. Thank you very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous