The Good Neighbors Ch. 07

Story Info
Tommy goes out on a date with friends of the Hastings'.
2.9k words
4.66
9.1k
16
1

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers

Tommy didn't really know what the Millers wanted from him. Or quite what to expect from them. He buttoned and unbuttoned the top of his shirt as he paced the sidewalk.

Of all the offers he had accepted, theirs had seemed the most mundane. They wanted to eat dinner with him, they said. They would pay for his trouble and his time.

"I don't want to be paid for either those," Tommy told them. He had called while his parents were out of the house, but he whispered all the same.

"I don't want any gifts or any rewards. You're friends of the Hastings', and we don't really know each other yet. But I would like to get to know you both better."

He felt so mature, so responsible, talking these adults out of paying him for sex.

The couple seemed bemused by his demand. But they were happy to agree, as long as it meant he still wanted to go to dinner.

And they offered to pick him up from his house, as he still didn't have a car. That at least saved him from needing his mom to carry him back and forth.

It was hard not to fantasize, too. Because if things went well, and the other couples turned out to be as pleasant as the Hastings, there was a chance he'd be driving a car of his very own before school started again.

Just before seven o'clock, Tommy spotted headlights turning down his cul-de-sac. He waved a hand as they approached.

But, from the corner of his eye, he saw movement. He turned and found the Hastings at their window, waving to him. He turned again and spotted his mother, standing at the window of his own house, also waving eagerly.

He turned back around, a bit embarrassed, and a bit bemused.

As he stepped up to the car, he thought he recognized the Millers from the party. They hadn't sounded familiar from the Hastings' description, but he thought the wife had chatted with him a few times as he had passed out the hors d'oeuvres.

"Hello," Tommy said as he ducked into the backseat. He waved goodbye to his mom with a forced smile. When he looked back, the couple was starring at him with glee.

"Hey there, son."

Tommy suddenly couldn't remember the man's name. "Nice to see you again," he boy replied. "There wasn't much time to talk at the party."

The couple laughed and the car rolled forward. "Ah, there never is."

"And its so hard to get everyone together these days. Everyone's scattering all around," Mrs. Miller sighed.

Tommy nodded, as if he understood.

"So, how's school going?" her husband asked.

Tommy told them all about his first year in college as they made their way to the restaurant. It seemed like a nice place. 'Modern American Fare' the sign promised. He was glad he'd worn a dress shirt, and he re-buttoned the collar quickly.

A man outside the front door pulled it open as they approached. They were ushered through passages of dark wood and old portraits to a booth in the back. The hostess nodded farewell to them, then pulled the curtains shut behind her.

"I love this place," Mrs. Miller said. "We haven't been here in years."

"It's our anniversary," Mr. Miller whispered, grasping his wife's hands between his. "Nineteen years."

The couple grinned at each other and kissed.

"Congratulations," Tommy told them awkwardly.

"It's been so hard to get out lately," Mrs. Miller said. "Our daughter, Sara, she's decided she wants to go to medical school."

"She's home all the time studying now," Mr. Miller explained. "And researching where she wants to go, looking at loans. Well, you've been there. You know."

Tommy nodded as they went on (and in a lot more depth than he could follow). When their waiter appeared, the Millers ordered cocktails and Tommy got a soda. The couple guzzled theirs down quickly, and ordered another. They also selected a handful of appetizers. This greatly improved the Tommy's opinion of them.

When it came time for dinner, they ordered a steak and salad each. "And my son will have the same," Mr. Miller said.

The waiter nodded to Tommy and retreated from the room. Mr. Miller grinned at him like a shark. Warning signals flashed through the boy's mind.

Perhaps it was easier to tell the staff that he was their son? And not just some kid that they planned to fuck later tonight?

"We're just as proud of you as we are with your sister," the man went on. "Don't think that we're playing favorites."

Tommy nodded slowly. It wasn't a misunderstanding. They were into something strange.

And then Mrs. Miller's hand came stroking up his thigh, and all of his questions died away.

"Especially since you've done so well on the football team this year," she said.

"And that pretty girl you brought home over the winter break. What was her name?" Mr. Miller asked.

"Ericka," Tommy croaked. He didn't know what else to do but to play along.

"Ericka, that's it," Mr. Miller said, snapping his fingers. "Shame that it didn't work out between you two."

Tommy nodded solemnly. He didn't care for this roleplaying at all.

But Mrs. Miller's hand was still on his thigh. He found that it was a lot easier to roll with the punches with her palm creeping closer to his cock.

"Well, eat up," Mr. Miller said, nodding to the small dishes already on the table. "You're a growing boy."

The conversation returned to normal until dessert. Mrs. Miller had stopped after her second drink, but her husband had no such restraint. When he returned from the bathroom, he sat himself closer on the bench to Tommy.

His hand joined his wife's as they stroked the length of his muscular thigh.

"What's my little boy got for me?" he sighed into Tommy's ear. The hairs of the man's beard tickled at him. "What's he got?"

Tommy tried to stand as the man reached for his fly, but Mr. Miller pushed him back down again.

"Shh," he whispered. "Get the napkin," he told his wife.

She threw the white cloth over Tommy's lap obediently, holding it in place as Mr. Miller pulled Tommy's zipper downward. The man gasped as he pulled the boy's cock free beneath the table.

"He gets it from you," Mrs. Miller cooed.

"Yes, he fucking does," her husband growled. He began to tug roughly at it. Tommy's eyes rolled back, all complaints forgotten.

The curtain pulled open. "Good eve-"

The waiter stopped as he saw at their guilty faces. He seemed to feel the unusually charged tension between them.

But, ever the professional, he recovered quickly and rattled off the dessert list from memory.

"Hm. I think I'll have the chocolate torte," Mrs. Miller said.

"Pecan pie for me!" Mr. Miller told the man. "Anything for you son?" he asked, giving the boy's cock a tighter squeeze.

"I'm good," Tommy said, his voice cracking.

The waiter was gone a moment later, leaving the Millers to giggle and zip the boy back up.

The couple took their time with their dessert. Mr. Miller stumbled on the way back to the car, and wrapped his arm tight around Tommy's shoulder for support.

"I think I better drive," his wife called out.

Tommy climbed into the back, and Mrs. Miller got in to drive. Mr. Milled slid into the back seat, and eased himself over to the boy.

When his wife turned around without bothering to start the car, Tommy knew what was coming.

The man unzipped him with shaking fingers, then popped the boy's cock free again with a satisfied sigh. It was already glistening from when the man had played with it earlier. He slipped it into his mouth, and Tommy bucked against the seat.

The man made a sloppy mess of it. Drool trickled from his lips, soaking the length of Tommy's cock and the hair beneath. Mr. Miller ravaged it, lapping and sucking at it greedily. It was wonderful.

"Such a naughty son," the man groaned, sitting up to pump the boy hard with two hands. The sound of wet slapping rang through the car. "Such a dirty fucking son I've raised."

Tommy tried to catch Mrs. Miller's eye, but she seemed to be off in her own lustful world. Her eyes watched the boy's cock without blinking, like she was mesmerized by it.

"Mom's watching us," Tommy whispered, unsure of what exactly they wanted from his character. "But I'm so horny," he whined.

Mr. Miller stroked him faster. "I know son. You're such a naughty boy. You need our help. I'll help you. We're your parents," he moaned.

The man took him into his mouth again, driving his lips up and down the tip quickly. Tommy couldn't hold back. He gripped the man by his head and held him down hard. The head of his cock pushed past the man's tongue, and dug into the back of his throat. He moaned as he sprayed his load down to the man's belly.

After a minute, Tommy collapsed back against the seat, gasping for breath. Sweat was beaded along his forehead.

The car door opened and he heard Mr. Miller turn to spit the boy's load out onto the ground. He got out of the car without another word and slipped into the passenger seat. His wife started the car, and they were off without another word until they hit the highway.

"Do you still have time to hang out with your old mom and dad?" Mr. Miller asked without turning around.

Tommy debated it. They were strange, but his wife was kind of cute. It seemed a waste to leave with only a sloppy blowjob from her husband.

At eighteen, with no job, and no friends in town -what else did he have to do?

"I'll always have enough time for you," he grinned.

"He's o sweet," Mr. Miller said, turning to smile at the boy.

"He gets it from you," his wife replied.

They drove back to the Millers' without another word. "I'm going to have a bit of a nightcap," Mr. Miller announced as they stepped through the door and began turning on the lights. "Anyone else? Tommy?"

The boy shook his head and took a seat on the living room sofa. "None for me," his wife called out.

The Millers had a large bar in their living room. The man began portioning out ice and whisky into a glass. He drank it down in one pull.

"Uno momento," he called out, as he stepped away.

Mrs. Miller watched her husband disappear down the hallway as she joined Tommy on the sofa.

When the man was out of sight, she leaned over and whispered, "Thanks for coming over tonight. This was my gift to him. I couldn't think of anything else," she said, gritting her teeth and shrugging comically.

Tommy grinned back. "None of this is for you?"

She shrugged again. "He's been so set on this. You should have heard him at the party. He was like a kid. He was so excited when you passed by. And then he pouted when you didn't come back from the room. I had to hear about it all week," she said, slapping Tommy lightly on the shoulder.

"I didn't mean to cause you trouble," he said. And, with nothing else to lose, Tommy stroked her thigh. She was so soft, and so warm. "I'd like to make it up to you."

She grinned, but gracefully slipped her leg away as her husband called out down the hallway. "I'm ready," he sang out.

Mrs. Miller patted Tommy on the leg, and kissed his forehead. "Give me five minutes, then follow after me" she whispered.

Tommy watched her hips rock as she made her way toward the back bedrooms. He sighed slowly when she was gone, wondering what to expect now. After Mr. and Mrs. Hastings had both surprised him with a dress, he found it hard to guess what these people might throw at him next.

And, when he finally made his way down the hall, he found himself as surprised as ever. Mr. Miller was fully nude and tied in the doorframe of his closet, his hands bound by a strap from each corner. The man blinked at him mutely with a ball gag in his mouth and some kind of cage around his crotch. Tommy froze, trying to make sense of it in his head.

"Son? What are you doing in here?" Mrs. Miller gasped from over on the bed.

She had changed into a baby blue nightgown, and was laying on the bed with a book. Her dress was thin enough to see through.

"I couldn't sleep," he said, stepping closer. It sounded like porn dialogue, he thought.

"I couldn't sleep either," she sighed dramatically, folding her book closed. "Your father's been so... tied up with work lately." She patted the bed beside her. "Why don't we keep each other company then?"

Tommy nodded and stepped closer again, sitting down beside her and doing his best to ignore her husband's silent glare.

"It's been so hard," she went on, "not having him around. I'm still a woman. I still have needs," she pouted. "A woman needs a big strong man around."

She stroked at Tommy's arm.

"I can't stand to see you suffering," he said, finally getting into it. He still couldn't bring himself to call her 'mom,' though.

"You're always so sweet to me," she said, stroking Tommy's leg. "Just like your father is. You're so much alike, you know."

Tommy swallowed hard as her fingernails danced up toward his hip.

"I can take care of you," he told her. "Just like Dad."

"But you're my son," she gasped, leaning away as he tried to kiss her.

He hadn't expected to be turned down. He blinked at her for a moment as she waited for his next line.

"I'm the man of the house," he told her. "It's my job to take care of your needs."

She shook her head dramatically. "No!"

And then she pulled him close.

Tommy slid her dress up to her hips. He opened his fly as she weakly batted at his chest. Then he drove the head of his cock into her.

She wasn't very wet, but he pumped at her with shallow thrusts until he worked his way inside. She moaned hard as his hips finally met hers.

"Oh, don't tell your father," she cried. Her fingers clawed at the pillows around them. "Don't tell him what we've done. I'm such a dirty wife. Your mother's such a little slut. Oh, I just want my son's cock. I want my son's big fucking cock. You know just how to fuck your whore of a mother."

On and on she went. Tommy hardly heard it. Her pussy was heaven now -creamy and warm, gripping his cock tight and pulling him in deeper.

He pulled the straps of her dress down and pawed at her naked breasts as she moaned and writhed beneath him. He squeezed her between his arms as he came, rocking from side to side as he worked out the last few strokes into her.

After he finished, Tommy kissed her and lapped at her nipples slowly. Her husband howled dully from his constraints until his voice began to break.

Tommy pushed his tongue into Mrs. Miller's mouth and squeezed at the meat of her ass. They rolled between the sheets, kissing desperately, and messily. The older woman was as eager as a teenager.

And then the boy was ready again. He pulled her onto all fours and turned her away from the closet. He needed to her husband out of sight.

This time, she didn't say much. She only grunted beneath him as he pounded against her ass. He bent over her and stroked at her clit with his fingers. The wetness of his cum had leaked down her thigh.

He didn't quite know what he was doing with his hands, but he went slow, and she soon made moaning sounds of approval.

She collapsed silently just before she came. He heard a high-pitched whine dragging out of her as she screamed into the mattress. Tommy slammed against her harder, and slapped at her ass with an open hand as he rode faster.

Her body trembled as he pulled out. He turned her over by her shoulder, and she shut her eyes as he beat out the last few strokes. She gasped as he sprayed his load across her face.

He held her down and wiped the last few drops off onto her lips. She licked at it and groaned with pleasure.

Tommy watched her, and she stared back, both of them panting for breath. He saw her eyes flicker for a moment over toward her husband.

But Tommy didn't want the man untied. Not when he had his wife all to himself.

He climbed off the bed, pulled her legs over the edge of the mattress, and buried his mouth into her mound. She grabbed Tommy by the shoulders, trying to push him away, and he slipped two fingers inside of her. His fingers curled, and her hands fell away helplessly. Then she laid back down.

He heard her moan, but he didn't go faster. He took all the time he wanted. As the man behind him began to howl again, Tommy's cock jerked against his leg. He'd be up again before long. He could feel it.

Tommy wanted to see what else she would let him do to her body. A thousand ideas came to mind. He cock jerked again as he pushed her legs into the air.

He was starting to like the Hastings' friends, he decided.

niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers