The Good Neighbors Ch. 09

Story Info
Tommy doles out Mrs. Hastings brutal punishment.
2.4k words
4.59
10.6k
13
2

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers

Tommy could tell she hadn't been expecting him to show up in her bedroom. Her nightgown was plain and well-worn. It was nothing meant to entice. On her face, it was either real fear, or she was a hell of an actress.

Her husband came dashing up the hallway to follow the boy in.

"Lock the door," Tommy told him. Mr. Hastings silently obeyed. "And get back on the bed," he told the man's wife.

"Tommy, I'm so-" she began.

He cut her off. "I need something to bind her hands," he said.

Wordlessly, Mr. Hastings walked around to the head of the bed. He pulled up a strap that ended in a double wrist cuff. Black fur lined the inside of it.

"I really didn't mean to-"

"I need something to gag her," Tommy said.

"I'll show you what we have," Mr. Hastings responded. He headed toward their walk-in closet, and gestured for the boy to follow.

Inside the top drawer of a cabinet, Tommy found that there were indeed options. He ran his fingers over ball gags, silk ties, dildo gag straps, leather pieces with hard rubber bars to bite on, gags that held a mouth open... It was an entire catalogue of things he never could have imagined existed.

"This," Tommy said, the moment he spotted it. He pulled a heavy latex mask free from the drawer. There were no holes to hear or see out of it. It let her breathe through her nose, and that was all.

She wailed and tried to spin away as Tommy climbed onto the bed. With her hands held to the headboard, though, she was easy to pin between his legs. Mr. Hastings pulled it over her head as she screamed. But as he began to tighten it down the back, Tommy stopped him.

There was one thing that the two of them hated most, from his experience, and that was to miss out. They couldn't stand not knowing, and not seeing what was going on. That was why they gossiped. That was why they took photos. He was certain they'd begged the Millers for details from the moment Tommy had been dropped back off.

"We're going to stream this to all your friends," he whispered to her under the mask. "Everyone will see this but you."

"Please," she tried to scream. But, with a gesture from Tommy, the mask was drawn closed and her words were cut off.

"Can you make that happen?" he asked Mr. Hastings, suddenly doubtful of their grasp of technology.

"Oh yeah," the older man said. He pulled a tripod from the closet and set it beside the bed. He texted rapidly as his wife twirled along the bed, straining to get free. The boy was impressed. Clearly, it wasn't their first time at this.

Tommy headed back of the closet while the man set things up. There were canes inside, and riding crops, and braided floggers. He selected a wooden paddle instead, and pulled it free, feeling the weight of it. It was heavy, but it was wide. It would do.

"We're rolling. Invitations sent," Mr. Hastings announced as the boy stepped back into the room.

"Get on the bed," Tommy told him. "Straddle her back, wrap your arms around her hips, and pull her ass into the air for me."

The old man did as he was told, lifting her with easy strength as she desperately tried to kick away. Tommy climbed onto the bed on his knees, being careful not to block to camera.

He pulled her heavy nightgown up to her chest. She was wearing faded gray panties beneath, but no bra. He yanked her underwear down to her thighs, letting them bind her legs together.

Then he pulled back both arms, spun the paddle between his hands, and he drove it home.

The clap of it rang out through the room. It was almost deafening. Her legs kicked out like a horse, nearly missing him. Mr. Hastings braced her tighter, the muscles of his arms bulging for a moment. They heard the heavily muted sound of her screams.

But the mask was too tight for her to open her mouth. Her nostrils flared wildly as she took in breath, and that was all they heard.

Tommy pulled back and slapped at her again. Her cheeks shook and turned an even brighter red.

The phone began to chime as viewers joined the room. Tommy took his time. He inspected the length of his paddle again, he felt its weight.

"She's been a very bad girl," he said. A harsh crack rang out, and she jumped. Mr. Hastings braced her still again.

The chimes began to sound in earnest. A dozen had already rang out already. He began to wonder just how many people the old man had invited.

Tommy rubbed the smooth wood along her thighs. Then he swung it into the meat of her again.

"She's been a very bad girl and this is her punishment," he announced to the room.

Tommy stripped his shirt off and threw it to the ground.

"Drop her," he told Mr. Hastings. And then Tommy climbed out of bed. He waved for the man to follow, and they both disappeared behind the camera.

She kicked desperately against the mattress, tearing the sheets from the bed with her bare feet. Her masked head spun around and around, inhaling rapidly, trying to find them.

Tommy sent her husband out of the room, then squinted at the phone. Forty-one were currently watching. The number ticked up as he watched.

Mr. Hastings returned with the things Tommy had requested. They approached her together from both sides and spun her onto her belly. Her husband straddled her back and the boy pinned her legs still with the weight of his body.

The older man lit a match and held his candle high above his wife. Tommy swirled his glass of ice and watched.

She jumped each time the hot wax splashed across her skin. Tommy waited, occasionally streaking the cold ice down her sides and back. She twisted and writhed beneath him. On a whim, he pulled her cheeks apart and ran a wet cube of ice up the crack of her ass. He watched her hole puckering rapidly from the shock of it.

When her skin was a mess of red wax, and beaded with water and sweat, Tommy waved the man away again. They set their things down behind the camera, and the boy whispered into Mr. Hastings' ear what what they were going to next

The woman rolled onto her back again, pulling desperately to get free. She was still sniffing hard at the air, trying to catch a proper breath. Her husband grabbed her into a bear hug and they rolled until she was on top of him.

The old man slid inside of her effortlessly, down to the hilt. Tommy could tell she was wetter than ever. The whole room reeked of her need.

Tommy climbed onto the bed and crawled between their legs. He pinned her still and inched forward on his knees.

The boy slid his cock against Mr. Hastings' until he felt her wet folds. She was gripping the meat of her husband tight, and it was difficult to try and find a way to fit inside. Tommy gripped his cock tighter, and pushed with his thumbs, trying to make it fit. He shut his eyes and pushed harder.

Then, she opened for him. And she swallowed him whole.

The old man groaned as Tommy's sack slid against his. The boy groaned even louder. This was something else.

She was warm and wet against one side of him. She was stretched tighter than ever. And, beneath him, the old man's cock was rock hard, stroking against him out of sync. The pleasure of it was overwhelming.

As they pumped, they began to find a rhythm between them. After a few minutes, they were sliding into her and moaning as one.

Tommy peeled her cheeks apart with his hands and spat messily against her hole. He had to let the old man take over the thrusting. Mr. Hastings' smaller cock stroked away wildly, sandwiched tightly between them. He had to force himself to breathe, and to focus back to what he was doing.

He leaned his face in closer and spat again between her cheeks. Her legs quivered, and he spat again. When she was wet enough, he stroked at her with his thumb. He pressed hard, dragging against her in circles.

They both felt it as she came. Her body went rigid, and then began to shake hard. She squeezed them both out with a wet squirt. She spasmed wildly from head to toe. Her toes curled like mad. She spun against her restraints, pulling at them helplessly.

Tommy jumped toward her mask and pulled at the laces until he heard her gasping freely. He was out of the bed a moment later.

"Bind her feet," he called out as he went back into the closet for more.

He re-emerged a moment later, holding a club-like purple dildo with two hands. He greased down the length of it as Mr. Hastings bound her feet to the corners of the bedframe. Her back was now against the bed. She whipped her head around until the mask was above her nose. She couldn't seem to get off entirely, though.

They held her still and Tommy teased her ass open with his fingers instead. When she was ready enough to try it, Mr. Hastings held her hips in position. Using all of his muscle, the man pinned her tightly and spread her ass apart.

Tommy gripped the dildo and pressed it to her hole. She moaned like the dead as it breached the opening. Tommy watched the rim of her stretching out to swallow it inside.

"Shut her mouth," he told her husband.

Mr. Hastings eased down onto all fours. He positioned his cock carefully above her mouth. Then he drove down to her throat as the boy pumped the toy back and forth.

When the old man screamed to a finish, they traded places. The old man dripped a trail of cum down her belly as he rushed to climb down and grab the thick, purple log.

She was still gasping for breath when Tommy rammed his cock down her tongue. He sat up on his elbows and twisted at her nipples as he roughly fucked her lips. His sack smacked against her nose as she tried to breathe.

The boy screamed as he came. She gagged and spluttered out a mouthful of cum as he pulled out. It splatted across her chin and neck as it rained back down. He scooped it up carefully with his fingers and wiped it back against her lips.

The old man was still churning her ass with the toy. Tommy watched for a moment as the large man pushed and pulled with both arms. The purple monster wriggled noisily through the air as it was thrust back in.

Tommy shook his head, then staggered back to the closet to find what he wanted.

He re-emerged and squeezed her nipples hard between vibrating clamps. He left and returned again holding a studded vibrator with rabbit ears. He squatted over her belly and slipped it inside with the vibration on low. He could feel the thick purple toy just beneath it, slipping back and forth, separated only by a few walls of muscle.

They held her like that until she came, bucking weakly, her body flushed and slicked with sweat. She panted hard through the loosened mask, but couldn't seem to form words.

They could tell she was too sensitive to go again. She flinched away from their every touch, avoiding even the brush of their breath.

They gleefully pumped their toys into her again until she came once more. It wasn't quick to get there.

When they were done, they pulled off her mask and unbound her hands and feet. Her face was dark red, and blotchy. Her eyes were vacant. They helped off the bed and she sank quickly to her knees, only staying upright from their help alone.

This was the kind of degradation and perversion she wanted to bring my mother into, he thought. Fury flared through him, as strong as ever, and he gripped her hair tight in one hand. She didn't look up at him.

"Never defy me again," he croaked.

He pulled his cock up in front of her face, and then he released his bladder.

It surprised even him, as he watched the yellow stream strike against her forehead. She winced and closed her mouth tight as it streamed down her neck and breasts. The stink of it hit him, but it was too late to stop.

They let her sink to the ground and Tommy shook his cock dry over her legs.

"Shut it off," he told Mr. Hastings. The old man stepped over to his phone silently, and poked at it. After a moment, he nodded, and pulled it free from the tripod.

Tommy collected up his things and stepped out into the hall. He dressed quickly in the dark and left through the front door. He had been expecting a sunrise, but it was still pitch black outside. He crept across the lawn and slipped back in through his window. The house was as silent as when he'd left it.

He didn't want to risk the sound of the shower, so he wiped himself down with a wet washcloth. It would have to do until the morning. He was starving, but he still stunk too badly of sex to risk running into a parent. Instead, he curled up on top of his sheets and scrolled through his phone.

"192 viewers :)" a text from the Hastings read.

Tommy's eyes widened. He had meant for only their friends from the party to see it. That was twenty couples, at most. Who the hell were these people?

"Is she okay?" he wrote back.

"She is on cloud 9. Might not come ever back down."

Tommy sighed. Something had taken him over for a moment, when he was punishing Mrs. Hastings. He was like an animal. The fear and embarrassment had only caught up with him now.

"There's about 50 more offers waiting for you, if you're interested. They want the Tommy Special."

A thrill of something new ran through him. It was one thing to have a few horny old men want to touch you, but to have that many couples watching him, and liking it? And wanting it themselves? They were fantasizing about him?

"Can I share your number?" the Hastings asked.

"Of course," he wrote back. "I'll be up for awhile, if they want to chat."

niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers