The Good Neighbors Ch. 10

Story Info
Tommy goes on a trip with two adventurous couples.
3.2k words
4.69
10k
12
1

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
248 Followers

"Hey there"

"hey"

"Is this Tommy"

"wow :D"

"can you cum over now/"

"hey boy"

"I NEED SOME OF THAT"

"i miss that thick cock!"

"you do free use?  offering $1k wknd URGENT"

Tommy had been watching the messages stream in for ten minutes. He had tried to respond to all of them with a photo and a canned response, but only the last one had really caught his attention.

"Hey there," he wrote back.  "What's free use?"

The response came quickly. "Exactly as it sounds.  We get to use you anyway we please, whenever we please.  You would be encouraged not to speak. Just to be available," the stranger wrote back.  "Interested?  I need to know ASAP."

Sweat beaded across his forehead. A thousand dollars was an insane amount of money to be paid.  But, then again, it meant their expectations were likely insane, too.

"For how long? I'm not into pain FYI."

"No worries. We have a cabin booked for two nights, and three days.  We leave tomorrow after breakfast. It's a two hour drive from here."

"How many?"

"Two couples and one other guest like yourself.  Interested?"

He still hadn't counted up all that he had already earned.  It was probably close to a thousand already.  If he had another grand... It was hard to even imagine that kind of money.

"$1200" the man wrote.  

Tommy's eyes bulged. His heart pounded against his ribs.  He had to accept. That was ridiculous money.  

He wrote out "Done" a few times, then deleted it again.  

It was a big commitment. And it was too good to be true. If he didn't like what he found there, he wouldn't be able to just walk away. He'd be in the middle of nowhere. And he didn't even know who he was talking to.

"Could I have your names, please?"

"Greg and Holly Hall," they replied.  "The other couple are the Clarks."

"I think that sounds fun, but let me see if I'm free," he wrote back, after what he hoped was careful deliberation.  

He wrote to the Hastings next, asking for any details on his potential clients.

The response came back a few agonizing minutes later.  "Oh, the Halls are nice enough. They've been around the scene longer than us.  They don't come to parties much anymore.  The Clarks I thought were divorced. Why? What's going on?"

The Halls wrote back as he was typing a response. "1.3 if you can give me an answer right now."

"Deal," Tommy replied.  "And 1.2. Don't be silly." He thought for another moment. "I'll be needing a ride, though. And it's better if my parents don't see you picking me up."

He packed quickly in the dark.

"Some friends are going camping," he told his mother in the morning.  "Someone dropped out last minute."

"I thought you had all these jobs lined up," she said. Her face sank in sudden panic at the possibility.

"Not during the week," Tommy replied, as he poured out a bowl of cereal.  "And it won't cost me anything.  It's already paid for," he shrugged.

She frowned deeper.  But he was eighteen, and he wasn't asking for permission.

He shouldered his bag an hour later and dashed toward the Halls' SUV. They had parked carefully behind a line of trees to obscure their faces, as requested.  He wedged his things into their trunk and then slipped into the backseat.  It was only the two of them inside. The Clarks would apparently be driving separately.

"Hey there," Tommy said as he pulled over his buckle.

The Halls were all smiles.  "It is very nice to meet you, Tommy," Mrs. Hall told him.  She had blonde hair that she had pulled back into a ponytail.  She seemed to be in her mid-forties.  She had a blue sweater on that seemed more comfortable than enticing, and she had a bag of snacks in her lap.  If she had been driving him to soccer practice, she would have been right at home, he thought.

"I woke her up to watch your video. She agreed in a heartbeat," Mr. Hall confided with a laugh. His wife's smile grew tighter, but she nodded in agreement.

Tommy thought his face might flush at that, but it never came.  It was amazing what a few weeks of regular sex could do.

"That's very flattering," he told them.  "But, I have to say, I wasn't really myself last night. I don't want expectations to be... like that."

"And why weren't you yourself?" Mr. Hall asked, glancing up at him through the rearview mirror.

Tommy explained all the things Mrs. Hastings had done to rouse his anger, and about all the warnings she had been given and ignored.

"Oh, she didn't mean it like that, I'm sure.  She just likes to be friendly," Mrs. Hall said in a placating voice.  "I'm sure she wouldn't get your parents into anything they don't want to do."

"I don't care want they want to do," Tommy muttered darkly.

"Well, at least we know the key to his power now," Mr. Hall laughed.  

The rest of the drive went by quickly.  Mrs. Hall warmed up to him and talked for most of the time, filling him in on the group's gossip.  The Millers, apparently, had been telling anyone who would listen about Tommy's escapades with them.  The video stream from the night before had been recorded by a few individuals, and was being traded around vigorously.  

"Just don't give Mrs. Hastings a copy," he warned them.  They laughed but, in the end, he got Mrs. Hall to send out a message to 'the group', telling them Tommy forbade her to see it.  "And," Tommy added, "Tell them that speaking to my parents is off-limits. Not in a BDSM punishment kind of way either. I'm not even joking."

"Oh," Mrs. Hall whispered, looking nervous.  "I think your mother's out with a few of them right now.  Melissa said they were going to brunch."

Tommy spent the rest of the drive glowering at the floor.  

They passed from the highway onto smaller and smaller roads.  Trees appeared, and soon took over the view.  The elevation rose steadily with every turn they took. Finally, they pulled down a narrow gravel road and came to a stop beside a small sedan, already in the process of unloading.

"Tommy, now that we're here-" Mr. Hall began.

"I'll be quiet, but available," Tommy assured him.  The man grinned widely, then burst out of the car.

"Dave!" he shouted, waving a hand toward his friend.  "And Tabby!  Hey!"

Tommy slipped outside and stretched as the adults started to hug.  The air was cooler up here.  And there was a breeze. It wouldn't have been a bad way to spend a few days, even if they weren't paying him for it.  

He pulled bags out of the trunk, and he carried what he could up the creaking wooden steps of the cabin.  It seemed to be a nice place, and looked quite large from the outside.  It might have been bigger than his own house. The screen door opened just as he was approaching, and a girl backed out of it.

Tommy stopped short, trying to place her face.  

"From the party, right?" he asked.  It was one of the bartender girls from the Hastings' house.

She nodded.  "Erin," she whispered from behind her hand. She stepped aside to let him pass.

"Tommy," he replied, remembering to keep his voice down this time.  He dropped his things inside and then together they headed back to the cars to grab some more.  

She was cute.  He found it hard to form another impression about her.  That fact overrode all the rest. She was maybe a year or two older than him, and rail thin.  It looked like she had made a special effort with her hair and makeup for the trip.  He shouldered some bags, then stumbled back up the steps after her.

Once it was all unloaded, the couples moved their things off into the bedrooms. There was a room for each of them and two more for Erin and Tommy.  After everyone was settled, he followed Erin's lead and sat off to the side of the kitchen while the others opened drinks in the living room and chatted about the drive in.

The Clarks seemed normal enough.  They were heavier and a bit older than the Halls were.  If the Hastings hadn't said anything he might not have noticed, but the couple didn't seem to talk to each other very much.

Mr. Clark drained the last of his beer down and gave a satisfied sigh.  "How far did you say the trailhead was?" he asked as he stepped back toward the kitchen.

Tommy wasn't sure if he was supposed to be refilling their drinks or not.  Erin didn't move to help, though, and so neither did he.  

But as it turned out, Mr. Clark wasn't coming to get another drink. He took Erin by the hand and helped her stand.

"Just down the road," Mr. Hall replied.

"Oh, that's nice.  That's not bad at all," Mr. Clark said, as he led the girl off toward her bedroom.  

The door clicked shut a moment later, and the conversation continued on as normal.  Except, perhaps, Mrs. Clark's face had turned a little pinker.

After a few minutes, Tommy could hear a steady beat coming through the wall, which everyone pretended to ignore. Tommy saw the dark look on his wife's face again. His opinion of the man was souring quickly.

A few minutes more and Mr. Clark emerged, sweaty and red-faced, whistling tunelessly. "Enh?" he said, looking at the others and jerking his thumb back toward the bedroom.  

Mr. Hall turned to her wife, and she rolled her eyes. "Go ahead," she sighed.  

Her husband patted her on the leg and ran off to join Erin in her room. The door slammed shut behind him.

Mr. Clark dropped onto the sofa and shut his eyes without another word to the others. The women moved themselves over to the kitchen to continue talking. Tommy saw the Mrs. Clark's eyes shifting back to her husband often.  Then she didn't look away; she just glared and shook her head in silent rage.  Finally, her eyes found Tommy, and she looked him up and down cautiously.  

His heart pulsed faster.  He looked back at her, unsure of what he was supposed to do.  Was he supposed to be seducing them? He shifted uncomfortably as she tried to make up her mind.  The woman turned to Mrs. Hall for help, and her friend nodded firmly, her lips a hard-set line.

Mrs. Clark cleared her throat and headed down the hall toward her bedroom. Tommy followed quickly behind without waiting for invitation.  She was waited for him inside, and she shut and locked the door behind him.

"How old are you?" she whispered. She braced her back against the door, as if to hold it shut.

"Eighteen," he whispered back.

She closed her eyes with a pained look.  After a moment, she stepped closer to him and nodded toward the bed.  He kicked off his shoes and crawled onto the covers as ordered.  She followed him up, and sat cautiously at the edge, readjusting the hem of her dress over her knees instead of looking at him.

"How'd you get into this anyway," she asked, keeping her voice low.

"The Hastings are kind to me.  And they said you were good people. I like to make new friends," he said, breaking into a grin.

She nodded silently.  "But for a boy your age..."

He laughed quietly.  "A boy my age doesn't worry about very much, to be honest."

She grinned weakly at that.  "Well, you should be chasing after someone like that girl Erin," she said. "You'll wish you had when you're our age."

Tommy waved her off.  "Enh, that's not true.  I promise, every last guy in my class would be dying to be here in bed with you right now. They'd lose their minds."  

He brushed the soft skin of her arm.  "Honestly, I thought it was the men who would be after me all week.  I don't want it to sound like a line, but if I had known it was you, I would have come just for fun," he grinned.  "I feel like I'm taking advantage of you now."

She gave a harsher laugh.  "Well, that does sound like a line. But you're only here because I told my husband we weren't coming at all if it was just that girl here.  The last time we came, he practically spent the whole week locked away her.  He at least used to invite me into the room when he was with someone.  Not that I liked it -seeing him drool over a girl half his age," she said bitterly. "It's so embarrassing. I didn't think he'd actually get you to agree to come."

Tommy pulled his shirt over his head.  She watched as he slipped down his jeans and boxers, and then his socks.  He flexed his muscles for her as he laid back down.  "What were you saying?"

Her mouth drooped open as she looked him over.  He stroked against her arm again, running a warm palm over her cool skin. But he could tell she was still uncomfortable.  

"It sounds like you at least deserve a back rub from a young man then. It's only fair, I'd say."

Her eyes narrowed as she seemed to weigh the decision.  

"I mean, he certainly seems relaxed," Tommy added.  

She turned and laid down on her belly.

Tommy straddled her hips quickly, resting his erection between the cheeks of her ass as he got into position. He slipped the straps of her dress down, exposing her shoulders.  He had never given a proper massage before but, as he rubbed at her skin, and pushed against the meat of her, she sighed contentedly.  The lines of her face eased as he continued to push and pull against her. With every moment, he slid his cock up and down the length of her bottom, dragging it against the sheer fabric dress she wore.

He worked his way around her back and neck and arms, then around again until he grew bored.  His hands moved down to her legs and calves and feet. He spent a long time on the heel of her foot before moving back around.  

As his hands trailed back up her thighs, he stroked between her legs instead.  She pushed back against him silently, and he grinned.

"I think the massage will feel better if you take this off," he whispered.  She nodded and, with her eyes closed tightly, he helped her slip her dress up and over her head. She only had a laced pair of black panties left beneath. They seemed quite old and worn, but something about them was erotic all the same.

His hand pressed against her mound.  Soon, her hips were bucking lightly against the mattress, and she thrust herself against his hand harder.  He trailed circles over her underwear, then rubbed the length of her slit until he keep feel the wetness seeping from the cotton.

Mrs. Clark rolled over suddenly, and pulled her underwear down with her thumbs.  She grabbed the boy by the cock and pulled him over to her.  He slipped inside of her easily.  

A sigh drove out of the both of them as a series of knocks rang out against the door.  

She opened her mouth to respond, and Tommy pounded his hips into her hard, driving all eight inches inside savagely.  She grunted loudly in surprise, and then with pleasure as he slid in again.  He pumped his hips faster, driving in deeper each time, until whoever was outside could hear the slap of skin.  

She pushed Tommy off with both hands. "I want to ride you," she said.

He grinned and rolled onto his back. She eased him backward against the headboard and straddled across his hips. They each sighed again as she slipped him inside and grabbed hold of the bed frame.

He buried his face into her breasts as she began to grind against him. He was drowning in them. He bit and suckled at her heavy nipples, and she rode him faster, hopping hard against his lap until she came.  He pumped into her as she squealed and writhed, until he was right there with her.

She collapsed, sweating and panting against the comforter. She dragged herself toward the edge of the bed and made a grab for her clothes. He pulled her away before she could, and flipped her onto her back. Then he pried her thighs into the air and buried his face between them.

She didn't reach another orgasm, but the taste of her got him hard again quickly.  He set her onto all fours, then fucked her savagely, cracking the headboard against the wall until the paint chipped and the bolts threatened to give out. He pounded into her until she collapsed, screeching, then he dug into her hard as he came.

When it was done, he wrapped his arms around her tightly, holding her sweat-soaked body to his as they gasped and whimpered.

"Dinner!" a voice called out down the hall.

Tommy's eyes opened, and he could tell he'd been asleep. The shadows were longer and it felt like hours had passed.

Mrs. Clark was still asleep between his arms. They had somehow pulled the covers over them as they slept. The room reeked of animal sex. He thought of Mr. Clark having to come to bed tonight, breathing in that stink, and laying on puddles of Tommy's drying cum. It was a sweet image, and it stirred his cock all over again.

His hands stroked down the heavy curve of her breasts, and the head of his cock dragged against the warm fur of her mound. He kissed the length of her neck as his hands ran down her fine body. His fingers found a plump nipple and he squeezed it harder until her eyes fluttered open.

He slipped inside of her easily, rocking his hips against the soft pillow of her ass. His fingers found her clit again. She was already wet, and his fingers stroked against it slowly.

She shivered and began to buck against him as more calls for dinner came through the door. Tommy slowed the rocking of his hips. He had no intention of hurrying this.

He held his hand against her until she had finished coming. "You're so beautiful," he whispered into her ear. He kissed his way back down her neck again. His hips began to pick up speed, matching pace with the pounding fist that rang out against their bedroom door.

Mrs. Clark moaned and Tommy grunted with her. He would make sure the whole house heard every last thrust, he decided. If they wanted to hire him, they were going to get a show.

The headboard began to crack against the wall again. He swiped his hand against the meat of her ass, and rode into her with deafening grunts.

"Beg for it," he growled at her, with another smack of her ass.

She was reluctant, but he got her there. He made her beg for it louder and louder, until every last person in the house could hear the need of her voice.

The thought of it drove him right back over the edge.

niniku18
niniku18
248 Followers