The Good Neighbour

Story Info
A story of exhibitionism and group sex.
11.6k words
4.53
19.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 Increased Security and a Violation Revealed

The process of divorcing my ex was down to the short strokes which finally allowed me the time to make some significant changes to my home. I am fortunate to have a large basement with its own entrance although it was never finished beyond a second bath and shower. I have plenty of space in the upstairs portion of the house and I had decided that finishing off the basement would allow me to sublet the house to a college student for some extra cash.

I live in a quiet neighborhood of family homes but even still, felt as though a security system would provide an added measure of comfort now that I was the only adult in the home. While shopping for drywall and other basement supplies, I happened across the Ring system. It is a system of three completely wireless cameras and a video doorbell to be mounted outside the home with a live feed to your Iphone. I added the system to my basket and was pleased to find that the installation and setup was complete in under an hour.

Though I had the ability to check the video feed in real time I rarely did so unless the door bell rang or a raccoon dumped over the trash buckets sending off an alarm. More commonly, I would check a week's worth of video feed on my harddrive just to confirm that nobody had been going through my yard.

A Covid work slowdown meant I was able to use the uninterrupted time to make some progress in the basement. I put in long hours and was very pleased with the results and the income that it would soon provide. This sense of accomplishment had me feeling as though a night of relaxation all on my own was well deserved.

I was lazily surfing the internet over a bottle of cabernet sauvignon when I happened across the saved chache of home security video feeds. I didn't expect to see anything of consequence and was about to abandon scrolling through the footage when something from camera two caught my attention. I had to scroll back and forth to confirm the brief flash of light that had triggered further investigation. Using the zoom function removed all doubt and had me now intent on examining the entirety of the footage back to the day of installation.

My home and those in my neighbourhood are on lots of 40' x 120'. Though the yard space is generous many of the homes are quite close to one another. My neighbours to the north were in their early thirties with a small toddler. They seemed nice enough but we really hadn't connected in any way other than to watch the husband show off his 'dad bod' in an almost constant car washing routine.

To the south and no more than ten feet from the side of my home was a nice family. The parents were older than I and their two sons were of university age but studying at home this semester due to covid restrictions. It was these young neighbours who were now the focus of my attention as I reviewed my video archive.

It was that quick flash of light that I could have easily missed but somehow had drawn me in for a closer look. It was a bedroom light from a window that flashed just as the blinds were being closed. I can't say what drew me to it but as I looked closer I noticed that one single blind was flipped up in the open position. My interest certainly wasn't because I wanted to look in at another and nor would I ever. But, the window in question is located directly opposite my bedroom window and I suddenly didn't feel confident that one or both of the young men next door were as respectful of my privacy as I was of others. When I ran to my bedroom to take a closer look I noticed with more than a little discomfort that there were actually two bedroom windows opposite mine. More to the point, both offered a clear view into my room -- if someone had wanted to look.

When I went back to the video footage I noticed something that had the tiny hair on my arms standing on end. The light through the window could be seen on an almost daily basis. Of course, I couldn't notice anything about daytime hours but as I paid closer attention it became obvious during the nighttime hours that my neighbour's bedroom light came on just moments after my mine did -- and always about the same time when I usually get ready for bed!

A kaleidoscope of thoughts and emotions splashed across my mind. The overriding feeling was one of violation. I had always felt comfortable in my room and though there are blinds on my window, they are zebra blinds that mean if you don't line them up just perfectly there would be lots to see. I had never been too careful about the blinds and quite honestly, often left them open and unafraid that anyone might be looking. But everything had suddenly changed with the realization that at least one and possibly two young men had taken the opportunity to peek in while I was completely ignorant of the threat.

Near the end of my bottle of wine I had to admit that there were other feelings starting to conflict with initial defensive posture that had overcome me at the start. I began thinking about the two brothers and their friends who spent a great deal of time sweaty and shirtless while trying to drain baskets in their driveway and this suddenly gave me a somewhat dirty idea. It was now well after midnight but I suddenly felt a new sense of energy. Scrolling through the footage from camera one I was able to make out better than half of the neighbour's driveway and inadvertently, the side of their house. It didn't take long before I found what I was looking for.

That tingling feeling started to develop in my breasts and my pussy as I watched footage of four young strapping men hustling with the basketball. I knew the two brothers to be 20 and 22 and safely assumed their friends were of similar ages. To my private embarrassment, the age difference happened to be twenty years. I felt guilty looking, especially with the intent that had begun to develop. Normally, I might have given an appreciative glance and gotten back to feeling like a mom. But as I noticed the acceleration of my heartrate and the dampness growing in my panties I could not deny that this viewing was very much of a sexual purpose.

The two brothers looked almost like twins. Both were blonde and very fit as were the usual cast of friends that came by to shoot hoops. Other than passing pleasantries I really hadn't spent much time talking to either of the boys but they always seemed pleasant and polite. It wasn't that I had failed to notice that they were both incredibly handsome boys -- it was just that I had always regarded them as just that, boys. With this new development and no matter how much it should have been left as it was, I now couldn't help but see them as sexual objects for the immense pleasure of my fertile imagination.

My right hand had begun to travel on instinct to its comfort place between my legs when I suddenly had a most brilliant idea. Standing in my hallway at the open door I looked across my darkened room and out the window. I could clearly see the blinds of the home across the way and somewhere in my memory I believe I had been told that the older boy, Brett had the back room and his younger brother Ethan's was beside him but nearer the front of the house. My mouth had become dry in anticipation. Remaining concealed in the hallway I reached in and turned on my bedroom light but did not enter the room. My hands were actually shaking as I flipped to the live feed on my Iphone. Sure enough, within minutes of my bedroom light going on I was able to clearly see one of Brett's blinds flip up. I zoomed in as close as possible and could make out just enough to confirm that a pair of eyes were definitely peeping at my open window.

* * * * *

Chapter 2 Setting A Trap

Having discovered and confirmed that I was being secretly watched by at least one of my neighbours, I began to develop a plan of action. At first, I really wasn't sure of my objective. I knew that I wanted more definitive proof of the voyeurism but what I would do with it, I hadn't quite decided. Like any good detective, I knew that my plan would require a great deal of waiting and watching. As a starting point, I had decided that it was time to do some subtle teasing to see if either Brett or Ethan would take the bait.

From that day forward I began to pay closer attention to the brothers' routines. When I would notice them out shooting hoops I would be certain to have reason to be in my yard if even for a short wave or passing hello. I tried to make it appear random and coincidental and for the most part, felt as though I was doing a good job of it. But I also wanted to see if I could raise the temptation somewhat. Whenever I knew that I might encounter my subjects I would be sure to dress in a more revealing way. Often I would go braless knowing full well that my erect nipples would be prominently displayed. While weeding the front garden I would wear very loose fitting shorts and bend in most unladylike ways that suggested I was unaware that anyone was watching but I knew better.

After several weeks of displaying myself around my yard and always going back to the video feed to confirm I had their attention, I was ready to up my game. I went online shopping for bikinis. Typically, I would wear something sporty that fit nicely to my figure without being either flashy or too revealing for a typical beach outing which almost always meant that I had the children in tow. But this purchase was not designed for family-friendly beach days.

I was the hottest day in June when my new purchase arrived. I had tried it on in front of the mirror and had a moment of hesitation wondering if I could really go out in public in such a revealing suit even if it was only in my own backyard. As I reclined in the warmth of the sun three tiny yellow triangles were all that stood between me and total nudity. The material was extremely thin and clung to every bump and curve of my body. I had heard some noise from next door and pretended not to notice but I was certain that I had someone's attention.

When the basketball bounced and rolled past where I had chosen to display my tanned form I pretended not to notice and quickly rolled onto my stomach. My heart was racing so quickly that I was sure it was obvious as I tried desperately to appear relaxed and possibly having drifted asleep. For added measure, I reached back to untie the top straps of my bikini.

With my head turned to the side and my eyes shielded behind dark sunglasses, I was able to watch Ethan jog into the backyard in search of his ball. I assume he thought I was sleeping and perhaps that is why he did not address me. I watched as he picked up the ball and then froze as he turned to stare at my ass that was covered by little more than a three inch strip of material buried between each cheek. I watched Ethan jog back to his brother and waited to see whether I'd have any further visits.

I can't recall any prior incident where the boys' ball had found its way into my yard but on this afternoon it happened two more times. Ethan was back for a second rescue followed not long after by his older brother, Brett. I had turned over onto my back and left my top untied just resting over my breasts. As each of the boys ventured into my yard they were most definitely captivated by the small bottoms which barely covered my tiny mound of pubic hair and clung so tightly as to show off the lips of my pussy. Now I really knew I had their attention and it was time to take things to the next level.

In the weeks that followed I continued to find ways to reveal myself and subtly tease Ethan and Brett. The nighttime peeping continued on with regularity albeit, now with my full knowledge. I chose what and how much to reveal at any given moment and some nights made certain they could see nothing at all. If and when I was feeling adventurous, I might momentarily stand before the window completely nude but only for the briefest of moments before quickly dousing the light. One time, I even did so while holding one of my favorite vibrators in hand. I can only imagine the effect that had on the boys. For my part, it was imagining their reactions that had me riding my toy to a number of very wet and very powerful orgasms.

The boys had become friendlier as our game continued. They obviously didn't know that a game was being played but it most certainly was and it was now I who was playing them. Our coincidental meetings in the driveway had evolved into short conversations. Instead of a friendly look or a wave of acknowledgement, the brothers both now seemed to go out of their way to say hello directly and would fumble in their attempts at small talk.

My initial reaction at discovering their intrusive viewing had softened considerable only to be replaced by an equally strong sense of excitement. Daily, I would thrill at the notion of being looked upon and spent a great deal of time trying to imagine the effects my flirtatious behavior was having on the healthy young males. Often, I would lay in bed fingering my cunt while imagining each of them kneeling at their windows and peeking through the blinds as they stroked their young rigid cocks. The excitement of imagining these boys getting off with me as their motivation always sent my own orgasms cresting to new heights.

I had made enough progress to know that I had to take things to a higher level in order to spring my trap. I had agonized over how to do that when one day, the answer simply fell into my lap. It was a typical afternoon and I was unloading materials for my basement renovation. Brett just happened to emerge from his front door asking if I needed any help. Though normally I'm incredibly independent and might dismiss such offers, this one presented an opportunity to move my plan to the next stage.

Brett helped with the unloading and transporting of drywall to my basement. I cannot deny that watching his strong muscles flex was an added bonus to having a helper. When the work was complete, I offered him a cold beer for his troubles and the two of us sat at my kitchen table as I detailed my home improvement plans.

I heard all about Brett's studies in third year university and generally enjoyed his company despite the two of us being separated so greatly in age and with so little in common. Most importantly, it had opened a line of dialogue and confirmed that I most definitely had one of the brothers firmly on my hook.

* * * * *

Chapter 3 Succumbing to Temptation

My next move took a bit of planning and more than a little luck. To say that I had the brothers' attention was clearly without question but getting either of them to act on their emotions would be a greater challenge. After all, I was old enough to have birthed them and though it seemed obvious that I had become one of the objects of their fantasies, thus far they had only been able to enjoy that 'in secret'. Taking anything further would require an extreme act of boldness on their part or my manipulation of the situation to force the issue. As patient as I had been thus far, I knew that I had to find a way to move matters forward.

Several days later I showed up with a van full of supplies. Brett just happened to emerge from his home as I pulled in and asked if I needed any help unloading. This 'chance' meeting had been intentional but if I had not discovered the boys peeping on me, I would have never felt justified in setting the next stage of my plan in place. I accepted Brett's offer and once all of the materials were unloaded I asked him if he wouldn't mind helping me move a dresser from my bedroom to the basement.

Whenever we were together I could sense that Brett's eyes were all over my body. Many times I would catch him staring but I never made it obvious that I was aware. The realization made me wet with anticipation every time. I had decided that I was going to fuck one or both of the brothers and the only question was how I would make it happen. Normally, I never would have considered using such heavy handed manipulation but viewing things from the beginning, it was really I who was the victim in this scenario. This rationalization didn't quell my sense of guilt entirely but just enough to put this next stage of the plan in motion.

After moving the dresser I asked Brett to shift a big pile of boxes from the room I was currently renovating to an area that would have to wait for later. As Brett put his strong back to good use I announced that I had to grab the next load for the washing machine. My heart was racing as I grabbed the basket from my room and stripped off the panties that his presence had made so damp. I had purposely chosen a dark coloured pair knowing that my juices would be that much easier to detect -- if someone cared to inspect. One last task was to set my phone alarm for 30 seconds with a ring tone that made it sound as though I was receiving a call.

It was all I could do to appear calm as I carried the basket of clothes down to the basement. Before I could even make it to the washing machine my phone began to ring. I dropped the basket on the floor right in front of Brett and began a fictious conversation that was made to sound like a work call. I asked the 'caller on the other end' to hold on for a moment while I spoke to Brett.

"I'm sorry but this is an important call that I need to take. Do you mind continuing on with the boxes? I should be back down in 15 minutes and will bring us some beer."

"Yeah, no problem at all."

And there I left Brett as I made my way upstairs and carried on with my fictious phone conversation. The music was on in the kitchen and I made a show of moving about the house hoping he would get lost in a sense of security that I wasn't returning any sooner than I had indicated. And now was the tricky part. Too soon and the opportunity was lost completely. Too late and it might be difficult to prove. Obviously, a small bit of luck was required and that would only help if my assumption was correct. I had never felt so nervous in my life. The anxiety almost tempted me to abandon my devilish scheme altogether.

Creeping as quietly as possible to the top of the stairs, I paused to listen but couldn't make out anything that would confirm what I hoped might be happening. I was going in blind. Summoning every bit of courage I had ever needed to call upon I quickly made my way down the stairs announcing that the call had been quicker than expected. At least, that was what I had planned to say but I didn't get it quite out.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I was immediately confronted with the image of my freshly worn panties in Brett's left hand. They were held to his mouth and nose. His right hand had frozen in surprise but with no doubt that I had interrupted him in mid-stroke. There was an awkward moment of silence where neither of us spoke a word. I made no secret of looking him directly in the eyes nor was I subtle about staring at his extremely hard cock.

"I was just uhh, just --"

"Never mind trying to tell me. I'm pretty sure we both know exactly what you were fucking doing!"

"I'm so sorry. I would never --"

"Don't even bother. You may be sorry that you got caught and you may be embarrassed. I could believe that. But don't even try to suggest that this is not what it looks like nor that you would never do such a thing. I'm wise to you and your brother peeping through my bedroom window and today's display confirms that you two perverts have been jacking yourselves silly while invading my privacy. So, I want you to call your brother and tell him to meet us at my kitchen table and tell him nothing else. Now let go of your penis and pull up your shorts. I'll be waiting for you upstairs."

* * * * *

Chapter 4 Confrontation and the Ground Rules

When Ethan walked through the door the expression on his face made it obvious that he knew something made this more than a neighbourly visit. Brett was already seated at the kitchen table and I wordlessly motioned Ethan to have a seat beside him.