The Good Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never made the brothers masturbate in each other's presence and I felt this was a boundary that should not be crossed. It was bad enough that I had now collected endless hours of both of them naked and doing whatever I asked. Whenever I desired the thrill of watching both of them cum at the same time I always allowed them at least the privacy of doing so in their respective rooms.

The boys had also grown use to or at least expectant of, my random fondling of their bodies. Sometimes I would have one of them come over and stand silently naked while I ran my hands across their naked flesh. Each young man had endured the frequent experience of sitting beside me as I worked online. Sometimes I would have them there for several hours. Whenever I liked, I would reach over and hold their cocks or graze the nails of my fingers across their balls. For fun, I might tweak their nipples and watch them squirm. This routine has also worked well on movie nights which we enjoyed together at least once a week.

"Ok, here's the deal. Today you both get to watch me masturbate. No one in the world has ever seen my entire collection of sex toys which is quite extensive. Not only will you see them but you will get to watch how I use and enjoy each of them.

For all that I have made you do for my pleasure I have decided to let you watch as I bring myself to orgasm in the way I like to do when I am all alone. I have never -- knowingly -- put on a performance quite like this before and certainly not for more than one person. I want each of you to return to your rooms now and stand naked in front of your windows. Wait for my instructions."

I pointed to the door as one might dismiss a lowly servant. The boys took the direction and quickly got dressed and hustled home for the show. It took them less than a minute to comply with my direction and I was pleased to see that each was sporting a very solid erection despite not yet having touched themselves.

On my window sill I displayed my collection of vibrators and dildos in a row. They ranged from very small to quite large. I was on my bed directly behind them. I sat Indian style and leaning forward as if contemplating which toy I would first choose for my exhibition. I was also completely naked and fully exposed to my audience. The thrill of my own boldness was only outdone by the sensation I felt watching the expressions on the faces of Ethan and Brett.

I began with the smallest of my collection and watched the boys' surprised expression as I first throated the toy to get it wet and just for the fun of doing it before their very eyes. In truth, I was normally so wet that lube was rarely needed and with my first intended performance before an audience, the wetness had already begun to run down the inside of my thighs.

I went slowly and methodically at first choosing one toy after another. With each new selection I would first hold it up to the window to give a proper look and with each, always sucked at least the head into my mouth and a few long licks up and down the shaft. I knew that my audience would be bursting and as the need for my own orgasm was building strongly, I delivered the text telling the boys that they could begin to masturbate. I also made it abundantly clear that neither could cum before I had reached at least my first orgasm. As a final tease, I let them know that between them, whoever was able to hold out the longest and cum last would receive a reward.

Watching the boys begin to stroke only heightened my excitement while also making me feel incredibly bold. For my next performance, I held up the anal beeds to allow the boys to inspect this dark toy. This was a first for me. I'd never engaged in ass play with a partner before and certainly never had the courage to put something in my bum while others were watching.

The anal beads basically consist of a series of rubber balls that start out quite small and grow by increasing diameter. I bent over with my ass facing the window and popped the first smallest bead into my ass. I then simply let the toy hang there for a few minutes while I summoned the courage to display my recently acquired interest in anal play. Slowly, I pushed one bead after another until I'd been filled with five in total. Equally slowly, I would remove one bead at a time allowing the brothers to watch the ring of my ass stretch and contract around the object.

Having grown more comfortable with probing my ass for the audience, I swapped out the beads for a medium sized anal plug. I took the teardrop shaped toy in my mouth and covered it with saliva. Though I was very much ready for it, I made a slow and sensuous display of trying to squeeze this larger toy past my tight ring until finally my ass closed around the tapered base. I remained bent and fully on display for several minutes while fingering my clit and wondering if either boy had ever seen a woman pleasure herself in this fashion before.

I next turned to face the boys and while still kneeling, began to sink down onto one of my longer and thicker toys. Up and down I moved coating the rubber toy with the slickness of my wet pussy. With both holes filled I had a free hand to massage and tease my breasts and nipples. When finally I had descended to the very base of the toy, I threw my head back and remained absolutely still as the walls of my cunt stretched to accommodate the fullness of this next toy.

I moved next to a glass dildo and then one I had won at a bachelorette party that actually thrusted on its own. I lay back with my shoulders propped up with pillows and ran my hands across my tummy and upper thighs as the thruster worked away on its own. I had saved the most extreme for last. It had not been displayed with the others in the window and when I first showed it to the boys, each of their mouths literally hung open.

Squatting on the edge of my bed I held the double penetration dildo at its base. Lowering myself slowly, it took some work to line up the smaller cock with my ass and the thicker, longer one with my cunt. The two brothers actually stopped jerking their cocks as I began to slide down the toy I'd named 'Double-pleasure Dougie'. In my mind, I imagined Brett and Ethan fucking me at the same time as the substitute cocks filled me to capacity. I could feel the stretch in both holes but each cock of this two-headed monster were well within my 'allowable limits'.

I'd climbed so close to the peak and tried to prolong the pleasurable agony but knew from years of touching myself that the inevitable end was coming quickly. My hips moved up almost revealing the head of the front cock and then slammed down to the base impaling myself completely. This routing took on a life of its own as my craving center now demanded release.

I watched the boys' hands begin to blur as their own desperation brought them closer to orgasm. With a nod to the boys and a groan loud enough to be heard beyond my bedroom walls, the most powerful series of orgasms I had ever experienced washed over my body, leaving me breathless and shaking. I looked up to see Ethan's orgasm had been simultaneous with mine. Locking eyes with Brett was the final straw that sent his ejaculate splashing against the pane of his window.

Later that night I sent the first ## text to Brett. He showed up at my house to find the front door open. I heard him enter and heard his clothes being removed. He entered my room naked as expected and found me equally naked for the very first time in his presence.

I commanded him to lay on the floor and begin stroking his cock. Brett did as instructed and was rock hard within seconds of touching himself. His eyes were closed so he didn't notice quickly enough as my feet straddled his head. I saw his eyes open in curiosity as I lowered my hips and descended within inches of his face.

"Smell that pussy you so desperately want to experience. You've enjoyed sniffing my panties but tonight you are going to get it right from the source!"

Brett's breathing increased as did his stroking. I implored him to drink in my scent and imagine what it might be like fucking me. I watched his legs tense and wiggle as he stroked. I then lowered my crotch onto his face. I could have waited for him to lick but it wasn't necessary. I held his head in both hands and rode his mouth and nose as my hips ground hard. I was using his face for my pleasure and though I felt his tongue poke out, I really didn't require any sort of action on his part. At this moment he could have been any man or woman, it would not have mattered. I knew exactly what sensation my clitoris need and I was just basically using his face to get myself off.

My second orgasm of the day was as equally intense as the morning's exercise and left Brett's face covered in a sheen of my juices. Brett came with great force despite also being his second of the day and my tummy and thighs were splashed with his cum. As penalty for this indiscretion I made Brett clean me off using his tongue. I had considered that this might be a breaking point but to my surprise, Brett obeyed without hesitation.

Despite losing the orgasm challenge I only made Ethan wait two days before I treated him to the same experience as his brother. For the rest of the week I took turns riding their faces for my pleasure and if as intended, I came before they did, I would always permit them to orgasm. As the routine became learned, I no longer had to demand the cleanup that was now being done without hesitation. It didn't take long for this Pavlovian exercise to succeed and soon both had learned to wait for me before enjoying their own release.

I took great pleasure in the dominance and wonderful sensations of grinding my pussy all over their faces. It was without question, an entirely selfish act. There was no technique required from the young men as I was simply using their faces for my pleasure. I pressed and rubbed, humped and ground as long as I wanted.

Whenever I would use their faces in this manner, a stiff erection confirmed I wasn't the only one receiving pleasure in this act but this was nothing more than an unintended consequence. I loved using the wetness of their mouths and the ridges of their noses to stimulate my clit. For any woman who has enjoyed the pleasure of humping a pillow or the arm of a couch, I highly recommend upping the game to facesitting.

* * * * *

Chapter 7 Power to be Pampered

Though eminently pleasurable, I soon grew tired of simply using the boys in such a selfish manner. I began to crave a more mutual interaction. However, I correctly suspected that a great deal of teaching would be required to turn my 'sexual slaves' into skillful partners. A new thrill was realized when I began to train the boys in everything I knew of a woman's desires. The curriculum began with massage.

Daily, I would text one of the brothers who would arrive to find me naked and face down on my bed. The room would be alight with scented candles. A bottle of massage oil and a towel were the only other necessary tools. I would have my new masseuse begin at my feet and methodically work their way north to my neck and shoulders. During the early lessons, instructions were given throughout. I took great pains to imbue a sense of patience so that they learned to draw out the experience before attacking the most sensitive pleasure zones.

I wanted these boys to explore the entire geography of the female form and to learn how to draw out and maximize the sensations of touch. When I was satisfied that their own eagerness had given way to a more mature understanding of pleasing an other, I began to instruct each of them in the art of fingering and oral pleasure. It was a mix of science and art as they learned where to touch, how much pressure was required, and when to vary their concentration from one area to another.

Cunnilingus and annalingus became an advanced class in which both boys soon excelled. Within a couple of sessions each brother had learned how to please me with their tongues as well as any lover I had ever had. I also taught them how to properly treat a woman's breasts and nipples. I taught them when the hand or mouth should simply caress and when more urgent force was needed and wanted. At every turn, I provided feedback in how their touch made me feel.

Though it would have been more than enough to simply enjoy the developing skills of the young men, the bigger turn on for me was imagining these boys applying their new found education between the thighs of less experienced girls their own age. As I felt their fingers and tongues caressing and probing my ass and pussy, I envisioned the reaction of the other women they would come to pleasure and reflected on how I myself would have responded to such skillful loving at that age.

By the first week of August, I had designed a routine that had Brett licking me to orgasm each morning when I awoke. To be fair to both but moreso to ensure I had constant pleasure, Ethan was summoned at bedtime to lick me to my final orgasms of the night. Without question, there would be many women in the boys' future who would owe me a huge debt of gratitude.

* * * * *

Chapter 8 Graduation and Reward

The last week of August came much sooner than I expected. I'd lost track of how many orgasms the brothers had given me both in the flesh and in my ever-expanding fantasy world. This final week was designed to be as much for them as for me -- but predominantly for me of course.

The brothers showed up at my instruction on the last Monday of August. I knew that their parents would be away for the Labour Day weekend which I had totally planned out for the three of us. I did not offer any idea about what would happen on the weekend but let the brothers know that it would be most rewarding. However, before we arrived at the culmination of our 'summer of sexual servitude' there was one last week of fun to fulfill.

The instructions for this final week were quite simple; for each day I would fuck both of the boys. Unsurprisingly, neither boy offered any objection and their expressions made clear that they were very much for my latest plan. I wanted one of them in the morning to start my day and one at the end to finish off the night. I let them work out the schedule that guaranteed each would have sex at least five times this week which of course meant that I would be getting fucked a minimum of ten times. I also let them know that it was entirely possible I might require one of their cocks outside of the set schedule as well.

Ethan was up first and I decided that our first time together would immediately follow this discussion. Brett was on his way with a promise to return at 9mp sharp! To say that Ethan seemed eager would be an enormous understatement. He had already grown hard during our discussion and after a full summer of everything but, it was clear that he was desperate to finally climb between my thighs.

I took Ethan by the hand and led him to my bedroom. I closed the blinds. This act would be done in private. I knew from earlier discussions that both of the boys had had sex with a number of girls but suspected that their skills would need polishing. Fortunately, my lessons in patience and a willingness to give as much as receive, had translated well to the act of fucking. In fact, throughout the entirety of the week neither man came before I was treated to my first orgasm.

I enjoyed fucking the brothers very much and thrilled at my own sluttiness of having two fuck buddies to enjoy as often as I needed. I took each through every position I could think of and made mental note of the differences in the boys' techniques and preferences.

The long weekend had finally arrived. The brothers showed up late Saturday afternoon knowing that they would spend the next 48 hours without leaving my home. I also let them know that as September 1st arrived, they were free from my domination and any threat of exposure for their initial invasion of my privacy.

I had prepared a Mexican feast which of course included several pitchers of blended margaritas. The boys entered my home and immediately got naked. I greeted them in a black bra and matching pair of panties that was made of little more than string. Conveniently, my panties were crotchless which always gave me a prideful sense of sluttiness when I wore them even when they couldn't be seen by others. There was some suggestion of fucking before dinner but I made it clear that that part of our fun was to begin after the meal.

The food and drinks were fantastic as was the company. By the end of the meal we were all quite buzzed. I encouraged the drinking but wanted to make sure my guests weren't completely blasted for the grand finale. I made this decision despite knowing the age of my partners meant they would be hard no matter how much alcohol they consumed. It was more that I wanted them to thoroughly enjoy what I was about to offer and wanted to make sure that the event would be forever burned into their memories.

When the meal was finished it was time for me to cross off another item from my 'fuckit list'. Of course many women could claim to have enjoyed a threesome with two men but I was about to do so with two men who were brothers, thus crossing two items off of my newly crafted list.

We headed to my bed and for a rare moment, closed the blinds. I felt like some payback was in order. I had the two brothers stand side by side as I knelt on the floor. Taking their cocks in my hands I began to stroke and then suck each cock for the very first time. I imagined myself in a porno as I wantonly sucked one young cock and then the other. I spent at least 20 minutes sucking them off while fondling their young balls that I knew to be full of cum. When I sensed they were close I put it to an end and laid on my back in the middle of the bed. I motioned each boy to either side.

The brothers were less impatient than they had been at the start of this ordeal. With all of the experiences this summer had delivered along with my tutelage, the boys had become most patient and attentive sexual partners. My body thrilled with sensations as they caressed me from head to toe. They took turns on my breasts and pussy. Both took turns providing me oral pleasure and seemed competitive in their efforts. Every inch of my body was licked, sucked and probed. I lost count of how many times I fucked those boys that first night and how many incredible orgasms I enjoyed. For the rest of the weekend I gave myself to these boys to do with as they wished. At their request, I was eager to fuck or suck cock without hesitation.

Our final session together was Sunday evening. Already, I had engaged in far more sex in a 48 hour period than anytime in my past. We each new that it was to be our last and final time together and I encouraged the boys to have me in anyway they wanted. To my surprise, they suggested something that would be a first for all of us.

Brett lay on his back and directed me to lay ontop of him with his cock inside me. He held me tight in this position for several minutes without much movement. It was as though they had finally learned the thrill of teasing and the moment left me wondering what was to happen next. Their intentions became quite clear as soon as I felt Ethan climb onto the bed behind us.

The first swirl of his tongue around my sensitive anal ring removed all doubt. When Ethan seemed satisfied that he had teased and prepped my asshole I was made to wait as he climbed into position over my backside. The next sensation was the head of his cock pushing against my backdoor with patience but clearly insistent.

Despite many fantasies over the years this weekend was actually the first time I had experienced the pleasure of sex with two men at once. And even with all that had gone on over this crazy 48 hours, this was to be the first time I would be fucked by two men at the same time. To be clear about the perspective, when a woman finds her body sandwiched in the middle, it is very much the men who are doing the fucking!