The Good Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ethan, had you arrived 15 minutes sooner you could have watched your big brother masturbating while sniffing my panties!"

Ethan's jaw hung slack as he tried to process what had just been said.

"And before you say anything else let me inform you that my security camera shows just enough of the side of your home to reveal your secret nighttime viewing activities."

The two twenty somethings looked both scared and lost. A big part of me felt bad for their discomfort but I was committed to my plan and I had to make certain that I had them fully under my thumb before letting them breath a sigh of relief.

"Voyeurism is the technical term for what you two have been doing and I'm sure we can all agree that masturbation is the term for what else you have both been up to. Of course, there's nothing illegal about masturbating and I for one, think we all should as often as we can. But peeping on a neighbour is an entirely different matter. I shudder to think of how your parents would react let alone how the police might deal with it."

I let these thoughts hang silent in the air for a few minutes and noticed the scared and darkening expression on the faces of both boys. Neither spoke a word. There was really nothing that either could say in the circumstances. Brett had been literally caught red-handed and even without showing any proof, both were convinced that I had captured their images while peeking and jerking off. This last point was putting it a little higher than it actually was but they were in no position to demand proof and it became clear that I had them fully at my mercy.

"Please don't tell our parents, pleaded Ethan. We promise never to do anything like this ever again!"

I paused as though considering Ethan's plea and both boys stared at me hopefully.

"Here is the problem boys. To begin with, how could I ever trust you to keep your word? After all, you were bold enough to invade my privacy. I know that you have both seen me naked and I could only imagine what else."

If the boys had been simply scared before, they were now fully on edge and blushing a bright red at my mention of what they had been up to.

"I ought to just call the police and let the chips land where they may. Obviously, you will have some concerns at home but involving the police could have wide ranging consequences that might affect school and possibly even work in the future. It is not that I would want to put either of you into such potentially dire circumstances but clearly something must be done and I just feel that it is so unfair what the two of you have been doing."

Now it was time for Brett to make their case.

"Pleeeease don't do any of that! We are incredibly sorry! We won't ever peek through your window again or anything else for that matter. We will do anything. Anything at all. Whatever you say. We just want to apologize and make this right."

Both young men nodded in agreement.

Anything?, I asked which was met with the most earnest nods I had ever seen.

"Anything at all? Do you want to stop for a minute and consider just what that might mean?"

Furious head shakes confirmed that the brothers' didn't want to chance what they had already considered about negative consequences. It was too bad that neither young man had thought about how I might exact my revenge. It was now up to me to finalize my total and complete control.

"I'm just not sure boys. After all, what you have done cannot be undone. And for all I know, you may have recorded me in my room, naked and completely unaware. If you truly don't want your parents or anyone else to know of your pervy actions then you must both agree to do whatever I ask. This term is non-negotiable and I'm not yet sure about how long I will want to exercise the power I now hold over each of you. Of equal importance, the minute either one of you refuses even the smallest of my demands, I promise that I will reveal everything."

More silence at the table. You could tell that possibilities were being imagined by the boys but in truth, they could not have had the faintest idea just how dark and devious my intentions had grown since I first concocted this plan. The two scared and embarrassed young men looked at each other without speaking and then turned to face me without making direct eye contact.

"We will do it. Whatever you say. Whatever you want us to do. We will do it. Just please don't tell anyone!"

I agreed to the arrangement and immediately felt a sense of sexual power I had not known before. The boys' expressions were a mixture of relief and foreboding. I imagine they now looked forward to a summer of working around my house at no charge while desperately waiting for the next school year to begin so they could escape my grasp. If this was what they were imagining, they had no idea what they were really in for!

"Let me remind you boys, this is a one-time offer. Take it or leave it. Nod your heads if you are sure you are willing to accept my terms."

Both boys were adamant that they were on board. Before I could let the situation sink in any further I had them stand and move to the middle of the kitchen.

"Ok boys, let us begin. Fair is fair. You have both seen me naked and doing God knows what. Let's take those clothes off. Strip now!"

I saw a momentary flicker of hesitation in their faces and then watched breathlessly as the two brothers pulled off their shirts and dropped their shorts and briefs. Without speaking I stared at the naked young men and admired their bodies. Neither had been stupid enough to try to conceal their genitals. They knew my intentions and appeared to have fully succumbed to my new-found position of control.

The boys stood rigid as I admired and compared their naked flesh. The two were well built and looked almost like carbon copies of each other. Clean cut hair and cleanly shaved. Firm bodies with strong muscles. In the genital department, it was hard to tell if there were any significant differences between the siblings. Both hung flaccid at about three inches and resting against their ballsacks. A look of dread washed over their faces as I pointed the camera and took several pictures having each turn so I could capture the full essence of their nudity. Very firm behinds!

"Ok boys. That's it for now but understand that our new little arrangement remains in place until I say otherwise. I know that you will both have lots to consider. Never forget what got you into this mess in the first place and never doubt my sincerity about the consequences should I start to feel that either of you have lost interest in doing just as I say. I suggest that you each approach your newfound circumstances with enthusiasm and our summer together will be most interesting indeed. Now both of you will write down your cell numbers and then be on your way. You will hear from me when I am next in need of you."

As the boys nodded and made their way wordlessly to the front door, I stopped them just before they had reached freedom.

"Oh, and by the way -- from now on you will both leave your blinds wide open day and night so that I may look at you should I choose to do so!"

Fortunately for all of us, there were a series of bushes at the front of the houses that shielded the view of our common side yard to any passersby on the street.

* * * * *

Chapter 5 Additional Instructions Build Anticipation

My night was mostly sleepless imagining the possibilities of having these two young men at my absolute control. The more I thought of what I could have them do, the darker my thoughts became. I knew that there would have to be limits but at least in my fantasy world, the possibilities were endless.

I was determined to again confront the boys the very next day to let them know that I meant everything I had said the night before. With closer attention I had come to learn of the boys' routine. And so it was that I was on my porch enjoying a coffee at 8am so that I could greet Ethan at the end of his morning run. As he rounded the corner and approached my home Ethan briefly glanced in my direction and gave a nervous wave no doubt, hoping beyond hope that he would make it safely to his home. That just was not going to happen.

"Ethan, could you give me a hand for a minute?"

Ethan's shoulders dropped in defeat but dutifully he came at my request.

"I need a little help inside. It will take less than an hour."

"Ok, sure but I'm pretty sweaty. Do you mind if I go take a quick shower?"

"I don't mind at all. Its a great idea. Follow me."

I turned and walked into my home without waiting for further discussion. Confused, Ethan followed me into the home and noticed that I locked the door behind him.

"Strip naked now Ethan!"

Once he was naked I led him to the bathroom and simply pointed at my shower. Ethan froze as I hopped up to take a seat on the counter. If he wasn't intimidated enough already, a look of horror crept over his face as I admonished him to leave the curtain open so that I could clearly record him in the shower. One look between us and he seemed to realize that he was completely without options.

"You can pretend that I am not here if you like but do a thorough job and make sure every inch of your body is squeaky clean!"

It was eight minutes and thirty two seconds of enjoyment watching Ethan in my shower. My body felt as though it had been electrified as I watched the water cascade over his firm muscles. Like his older brother, his body was mostly hairless other than the blonde nest of curls framing his delicious cock.

I am sure that Ethan wanted this experience to end as quickly as possible but I made it very clear that he was to take his time and do a thorough job. Adding to the embarrassment of having an audience and knowing that he was being videotaped, I also added some commentary to further add to his sense of unease.

"You have an incredible firm body Ethan."

"Turn around so I can look at that tight ass of yours!"

My words had the desired effect and when I told him to use both hands to soap up his cock and balls, the humiliation was complete. Despite whatever embarrassment he was experiencing the cock washing had the desired effect and I was thrilled to watch his penis begin to thicken and grow. The video recording would provide for endless hours of viewing pleasure in the future.

When Ethan had showered and dried off he began to look around for his clothes. I just let him stand there for several minutes as I continued to record his naked form. Finally, I told him to go lay on the couch and text his brother to join us. I only had to wait a few minutes before I heard Brett's knock on the door. Despite all that had happened the day before, Brett seemed more than a little surprised to see his naked brother stretched uncomfortably on the couch.

"Hi Brett. Glad you could join us so quickly. Your brother came over for a shower and I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my expectations with you both. First thing you should know is that unless I say otherwise, I expect you to strip naked when inside my home. I should not have to remind either of you of this rule. Second, from this point forward you will not cum without my permission. If I suspect that you have, there will be consequences."

I paused for a moment to let my words sink in.

"That means, no fucking, no blowjobs, and no jerking off. If however, you desire to orgasm, you may ask me personally or by text and I may give you permission. If you receive a text containing this symbol (~~), it means that you are to make yourself cum as quickly as you can. I will be quite random with my 'cum demand' and you will have to work out a safe place to make it happen depending on where you are and what you are doing. I will expect a confirmatory text from you immediately upon orgasm. Finally, if I text either of you with two hashtag symbols (##), you will come to my home immediately. Are these rules clearly understood?"

Both boys nodded in resignation. I watched Ethan give Brett a sharp nudge and the silent exchange between them. It took a moment and then suddenly Brett clued in and stripped off his clothes.

"That is much better Brett and I'm glad you understand. Now Ethan, I'm sure you have other things to do today. Your brother is going to help me with some outside chores so you may go now but keep your phone handy in case I need you -- for something."

Ethan left and I told Brett to get dressed and meet me at the back of the house with the ladder. I needed to change my clothes and I'd selected just the perfect outfit for the task. When I met Brett in the backyard he seemed surprised to see me in a short skirt. I explained that I wanted to clean the back gutters and that he would be holding the ladder to keep me safe.

As I climbed the ladder I knew that my panties were fully exposed. I'd chosen a white pair with stripes that looked great on my ass. I knew that the temptation to look would be too much for Brett let alone most males. But Brett was now gun shy and likely worried about what was and was not allowed in this new power game. I looked down from time to time and noticed he was purposely averting his gaze.

"You might as well look Brett. You've already seen me naked and I obviously know that you have a thing for panties -- or at least my panties."

Brett blushed deeply but looked up as I continued to stare down. I made it clear that I wanted him to look.

"Look at my pussy Brett. I know you want to. Look how the soft material is creased up between my wet lips. For some reason I've been even more wet than usual. Must have something to do with knowing have you and your equally handsome brother as my sexual servants."

The eaves really didn't need much cleaning and the job was done in fifteen minutes. When I descended the ladder I noticed and obvious erection in Brett's shorts and just had to push this moment further.

"I don't have any other jobs for the day (Brett appeared very relieved), but I'd like you to join me inside for a few minutes."

When we entered the house I went directly to my bedroom and waited. It took several minutes for Brett to figure out that I expected him to join me. I was most pleased when he finally entered and was completely naked. I was seated on the edge of the bed and motioned Brett to kneel on the floor before me. My window was wide open so if Ethan had any curiosity about his brother's fate, there would be a clear view.

As Brett knelt nervously at my feet I told him that I wanted to see him finish off what he had started in my basement yesterday. He seemed puzzled at first so I made it clear and instructed him to masturbate while I watched. Of course, I made it obvious that I would be recording his act of self-pleasure.

Brett hesitantly reached down and grasped his smallish flaccid cock in his right hand. He began to stroke slowly at first. I took great pleasure in upping the ante by spreading my legs and shifting my groin even closer. The thickening of his cock confirmed that my move had the intended effect.

Reaching down, I grasped his head with one hand and pulled his face within and inch of my panty-clad pussy. I knew that he could smell my scent and watched as his hand began moving with more urgency. I angled the camera down to catch the motion of his balls slapping side to side against his thighs. When I reached down to pull my panties to the side I heard the sharp intake of breath and knew that Brett was very close to cumming.

"Ok Brett, that is enough for today. I didn't give you permission to cum and I'm not inclined to do so at this time. Thank you for the entertainment. I will enjoy watching you jack-off over and over in the 'privacy' of my room. You may go now and wait for my next instruction."

Brett looked utterly deflated. It was one thing to make him appear before me naked. It was another to have him jerk his thick six inch cock before me. But denying his release when I had brought him so close sent a very strong message that his orgasms were mine for the choosing.

Brett left looking dejected but likely feeling relieved to escape my control. Imagine his surprise upon returning to the safety of his own home when immediately, he received my first text.

"Go tell your brother to get naked and stand at his open window. I want to see the tip of his cock pressed against the glass while he jerks-off to orgasm. I want you to tell him word for word, what he is to do. You will appear naked in your window as well. You may hold your cock and squeeze it as much as you like but you cannot stroke and you must not cum."

Seated in a chair and now without panties, I grabbed my glass dildo and began to fuck myself as I watched Ethan at his bedroom window. I'm sure Brett was wondering why his brother was allowed to orgasm when he had been so close but it was all about keeping them guessing. I drew out my own masturbation for close to 20 minutes before finally sending a ## text to Ethan letting him know I wanted him to cum now.

I watched with extreme fascination as the cum began to erupt from his cock and splash on the pane of his window. Jet after jet of cum flew from the deep purple helmet and ran down the glass. My own orgasm caused my stomach to convulse violently. I allowed my sensitive clitoris only a brief respite before going at it again to bring on a second and third orgasm. I had decided to reveal to my curious audience that I was almost always able to have multiple orgasms whenever I pleased myself.

* * * * *

Chapter 6 A Very Sultry Summer

With the rules firmly in place and my 'victims' fully compliant, the summer turned out to be the horniest of my existence. Nightly, I would have the brothers display themselves at their window for my pleasure. Sometimes I would instruct them to masturbate but I wouldn't always let them cum. I was trying to strike a balance that kept them hard and wanting to cum while not letting them forget that all of it was to be primarily for my pleasure.

I continued with the teasing and recorded hours and hours of the boys naked and doing whatever I asked. I recorded them showering, laying in a bubble bath, dressing and undressing. Depending on my mood, I would show more or less of my own nakedness and sexuality. Replaying these videos over and over provided incalculable hours of pleasure.

My relationship with the two boys grew in a positive direction despite the power imbalance. We came to enjoy one another's company over and above the sexual element of our arrangement. Of course, I continued teasing and never lost interest in seeing their reactions. I don't think my basement renovation ever would have been completed so quickly if not for their help. The fact that my workers toiled away without a stitch of clothing made the work all the more enjoyable!

Early in the summer I had moved my bed 90 degrees so that the bottom two thirds was plainly visible to my window audience. Sometimes I would watch them with my room darkened and selfishly watch them perform for my pleasure. If I was feeling more charitable, I might leave the light on so they could at least see my blanket moving while I brought myself to orgasm. For several weeks, I never allowed them to view me directly but I wanted them to see enough to know that I was very much turned on watching them.

As the August long weekend arrived I was ready to take things to the next level. I decided that for all of the pleasure the brothers had given me, they were deserving of a reward. I called them both over for a meeting that Friday morning to get them both in line for our final full month together.

"Boys, I am very impressed with the fact that neither of you have broken my rules. It is now time to change the game a little and if you continue to do as instructed, I feel confident that you will both be very pleased."

The brothers were seated at either end of my couch and of course, both were naked. I never grew tired of viewing these viral young men whenever I demanded. Each boy had a curious look at my latest revelation. Each boy also seemed appropriately concerned.