The Good Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Ethan press his cock into very gradually. When he had buried himself to the hilt the men paused and I was grateful for the chance to become accustomed to this new sensation. Though I had obviously had something like this from 'double pleasure Dougie', this sensation was amazingly different. The warmth and hardness of their cocks made for a much different sensation than my toy.

When the boys began to move the experience became even more incredible. The independent motion of the cocks was entirely different than my Dougie which always thrust into both holes in unison. At first, they see-sawed one in and one out. Back and forth the two cocks began fucking. I could feel each cock rubbing against one another and wondered if the sensation was the same for the brothers.

For those who have not had the experience, double penetration if done properly will provide sensations that 'traditional' intercourse cannot match. The pleasure that I felt was only matched by the understanding that my body had become a vessel to be used absolutely and completely by these horny young men. Each took several turns fucking my ass and pussy and I honestly loved every minute of it. To top it off, the feeling of dual, simultaneous ejaculation was practically beyond description. It is just one of those things in life that can only be understood by experience.

It was without question, the most sex I had ever had in a week and though I gave a solemn promise that the control had come to an end, I sincerely hoped that I would be seeing and enjoying more of the brothers on their trips home from university.

That is basically the end of my experience with the peeping brothers who came to be my sexual slaves one summer. When it was over, I felt as though I could never possibly have a more intense sexual experience. Having said that, I had already begun to consider who I would choose for a basement tenant and what fantasies I might create in the near future.