The Good Neighbour

Story Info
Threesome with the neighbour.
2.1k words
20.2k
11
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGreens
TheGreens
13 Followers

It was quiet in the house; Katy and Matthew was at school, Michelle couldn't believe her little girl was eighteen and her boy sixteen now. People often remarked how much the two looked alike, or even twins.

John commutes every day for work. A good 70 minutes' drive to and back from work. Michelle had a half day job and back home around 1pm.

Our neighbour Jamie is a work at home dad. His wife left him last year and she took the kids with her. He lives in a small country cottage. Michelle would always make an effort to say hello to Jamie and would peak over the fence to see where he was. At first Jamie thought she was just being friendly, but she had been waiting for the right time to pounce.

The kids won't be back home from school before 5pm. Michelle would spent time outside with the hope Jamie will come out to spark a conversation. Jamie thought that it was maybe just a way to chat and spent time before the kids were back home.

After a few weeks Michelle and Jamie were very friendly with each other and will talk about their personal lives.

Jamie was telling Michelle that two years previously, his wife Sophie came home late after going to their friends house. They often went out with them on a weekend, swapping partners on occasion, but they'd laid down ground rules where there should be at least three of them present. Jamie said he was late at work when Sophie rang, saying she was going over to see their friends. Mary our friend rang him shortly after to ask if they'd go over to keep Pat company, as she was out with a friend. Alarm bells rang for Jamie. He arrived home to find the girls watching TV at his house and a note on the table from Sophie, saying she was over at Pat and Mary's.

It was then he found out she was having an affair and decided to leave him a year later and took the girls with.

It was that afternoon when Michelle's plan came to fruition and her head was filled with ways she could get closer to Jamie. His story and the swapping of partners had her all excited. No other man other than John would make her feel the wet through her panties. She had planned to get him alone and seduce him, but every time she got him on his own, talk turned to either Sophie or the friends, no matter how she steered the conversation. She was patient, and bided her time, waiting for a sign.

Today, she felt things were different. It was Saturday and everything was just relaxed and quiet. John bumped into Jamie at lunchtime and they headed to a nearby park for lunch. Sat on a bench, Jamie told John about his fight with Sophie again about the kids. John and Jamie would be friendly with each other but not close friends. Both decided to get together the evening at Jamie's place for drinks.

John got home and told Michelle that they going out tonight to Jamie's. Michelle was excited but also disappointed as she would hope for some time alone with Jamie for some time now.

Later that night we all had a few drinks and things were pleasant. Michelle went over to the kitchen to get more drinks. She turned around and Jamie was standing behind her.

She kissed him, his fingers, seemingly with a mind of their own, traced the outline of her pants, then felt her puffy lips through the fabric. She shivered as he caressed her labia through the thin material, their tongues dancing, his mind full of thoughts of his last experience with another woman as her hand moved to his crotch and squeezed his hardness through his trousers.

He could take no more. He broke the kiss and sat back, breathless. She knew she'd brake through, but needed to let this play out. "Michelle, we can't do this. We..."

"You know you want this and me too" She said quietly.

"But..." He started.

"But what?" She interrupted. "But what about John?" Jamie was unsure how to continue.

"We'll changed the rules Jamie. This can be a new swinging threesome game you can start. Jamie didn't know she'd been obsessed with him since they met, that she'd been hoping for this.

Michelle told Jamie to trust her and follow her lead. They went back to John. Michelle stood next to John and squeezed his bum saying to kiss her. John was not sure how to react and Michelle leaned forward and started kissing him. She asked John "Do you trust me?" He said of course and she said "Just do this with me."

She went over to Jamie and started kissing him. She went down on her knees and took his cock out and started sucking it. John was in shock and just stood there. He had no clue what to do or what was happening. John sat back in a chair and let it play out.

John loved being a cuckold at first, but it was starting to wear thin and he was feeling neglected. Michelle would go over to comfort him, kiss him and tell him to play with.

John had guessed some of this, but he was shocked about how much Michelle actually knew what to do. Jamie at this stage was out of his clothes. I just nodded at him like an approval or something. He took Michelle away from me took her clothes off and laid her on the couch. She was wet and ready. He grabbed his cock and shoved it in her wet cunt. He was pounding her hard and she was screaming. I was like motionless and could just watch. He took his cock out and was cumming over her some of it shooting over her tits and head. He got up and sat next to me out of breath.

They both got dressed and we had one more drink and we went home. Not much talking was happening.

The next day I asked Michelle to come up to the room to talk.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you after that last night." He said. "The way you looked at me while you were screaming for Jamie to fuck you. You could have lost control and fucked him harder, but you just knew which buttons to push to get me off first. I wanted to cum, it was only you I could think of and it felt right"

He looked at her, she held his hand and squeezed it. "John, you know it will always be us, and there's nothing anyone can do to change that. We chose a new path and it leads to Jamie." He knew he and Michelle had been growing apart; he'd been working later and coming home to find the kids watching TV while Michelle was upstairs reading.

The next week back at work, John couldn't think straight; his mind flitting between the three of them.

John's head was in his hands. He picked up the phone and dialled his home number, it rang out. He tried again and it was picked up on the fourth ring, Katy answered, "Hello?"

"Hi angel, it's dad."

"Dad?" "Are you okay? Is everything alright?"

"It's fine sweetheart." "Is your mother there?"

"She's over at Jamie's, been there since you left this morning. Dad?"

"Yeah?" He sighed.

"Tell your mother I'll be late home bye"

John was not feeling any jealousy and he trusted Michelle. He could not help wondering what the two were up too. It was not long after that Michelle phoned John to say to him to come over to Jamie's when he gets home.

He hesitated as he reached Jamie's front door, his hand holding onto the pulled out knocker, he took a deep breath and knocked. The door opened almost immediately and Michelle pulled him in, he had little time to take in the view of the spacious hallway as the door closed behind him, then Michelle was in his arms, covering his face with kisses. He reached behind her and grabbed her ass as she jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist, hugging him tighter, kissing him urgently. "And this excitement" he asked. "I am just happy to see you" she replied.

They walked over to the kitchen where Jamie was sitting at the table. We shook hands and he offered some coffee. Michelle started talking saying that Jamie and her were talking today and both agreed that it was a spontaneous action that happened the other night. Jamie felt bad and did not want to upset John or be the reason for issues in a marriage. John told Jamie not to sweat it, that he was thinking about it and wants this. This can be a friendship between the three of them as long it is the three of them and no fooling around behind his back. Michelle said "I could not do this without you anyway".

John got up and walked over to Michelle. They moved towards a sofa in the living room and laid her down, she released her arms and reclined as John kissed her neck. Arching her back and pulling up her t-shirt, John kissed her bare breasts, flicking her hard nipples with his tongue and sucking them. His hand travelled slowly up her bare leg, bunching her short skirt up around her waist and finding her shaved pussy, moist with anticipation as his finger parted her easily. She moaned as he rubbed her clit, applying pressure as she ran her hands through his hair, his finger penetrating her slowly, her breath quickening.

He kissed her mouth, his finger, fully inserted into her, was joined by another. She kissed him hungrily as she tried to unbutton his shirt but faltered, gripping the edge of the seat as her orgasm peaked and she cried out. He removed his fingers and sucked them as she lay back, panting, looking at him through starry eyes as she recovered her composure.

Jamie was now standing beside her naked and he moved his cock to her mouth. She took it and was sucking at it hard with slow strokes and her tongue teasing the tip of it.

John stood up, she took his proffered hand, swung her luscious legs around and sat up. John sat beside her as she held his hand on her lap. He could feel her thigh shaking, thrumming like an electrical current running through her. "I..." He started, but she put a finger to his lips.

"You wouldn't be here if we weren't meant to do this." She said. He smiled and nodded, then she got up and, still holding his hand took Jamies hand too, led them upstairs.

John laid her on the bed as he was naked by now. He moved slowly up her, kissing every inch of her, unfastening his trousers as he advanced up her pale skin. She tasted herself on his lips as he kissed her deeply, his cock sliding into her warmth, she welcomed him with a soft moan which became grunts and screams, as he pounded her through her second and third orgasms. He filled her as her nails dug into his back, feeling him explode inside her.

Jamie was quiet and happy to be sucked while John was pounding her.

John got up and said to Jamie to take her now. He grabbed her by the thighs and swung her to her knees and took all of his cock inside her with John's cum dripping out her down her legs. Michelle said to John to stand in front of her as she was licking his cum and her juices clean of her cock. Jamie was fucking her hard and fast. Michelle was screaming and it did not take long for me to be hard again. With my cock in Michelle's mouth and Jamie fucking her I just exploded in her mouth again. Michelle was grabbing Jamie side and said for him to stay in her as he was cumming inside her and she feeling the warmth of his cum.

Michelle fell to her back and they lay together in each other's arms on the bed, basking in their post coital glow. A bead of sweat ran down her back and cum oozed down her creamy thigh, a long, satisfied sigh escaped her as she snuggled closer to John. "I love you." She whispered.

"Love you too." He held her tighter, her bare breasts pressing into him. She reached down and stroked his softening penis, smiling as she did. Michelle had got what she wanted, and she wanted it all to herself; she wouldn't be sharing him with anyone else.

Since then every Saturday has been a night for John, Michelle and Jamie. The friendship strong and the fucking stronger.

TheGreens
TheGreens
13 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Happy whorewife, happy cuck, two mentally challenged idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, look. even the tags know this is a Group Sex story rather than a Loving Wives tale. Too bad the writer didn't check the tags before posting...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The writer has the right name. They clueless to the shortcomings of their writing. Same as most greenies dont understand their stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Our neighbor and my wife started having sex when I started working longer hours. The thing was I was fantasizing and masturbating regularly about the two of them getting together. I came home early after telling her I'd be late and walked in on them while they were going at it in our marital bed. I watched for a short time listening to her make noises I've never heard. His cock was much larger than mine which excited me and yet my stomach was doing supersults. Once they knew I was there I assured them to keep going and told him to fuck her good.

No threesomes after that just cuckolding. We hang out all the time and whenever he's around she's his woman and I'm the third wheel. This was the beginning of the end of our marriage and she left me for him. Now I live next door to them as she now lives with him in his house.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 01 Young couple moves across country and meets neighbor.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Pussy Suddenly, Steve is watching another man take his wife.in Loving Wives
At the Neighbors Wife invites him to visit the neighbors.in Loving Wives
Sarah Opens Up Conservative wife opens up while on vacation.in Group Sex
My Friend and My Wife Friend stays over for weekend.in Loving Wives
More Stories