The Good Soldier Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy plaintively said.

"I am. I wouldn't try to trick you."

As Alex watched her intensify her efforts to orgasm a second time, he said.

"Good girl!"

He could see it was more difficult for her, but she continued. That time, it took longer before she was, eventually, able to orgasm a second time.

She laid on the table, naked, and expectantly looked at him while the dildo was still wedged between her legs. Eventually, he motioned her over to him and she happily jumped off of the table and onto his lap.

He held her, stroked her hair, and whispered compliments into her ear for the next ten minutes. Eventually, after he'd indicated for her to climb off of his lap, she expertly unfastened his trousers, removed his erect cock and, without a moments' hesitation, slid herself down on it.

He groaned every time he felt her tighten the muscles of her cunt as she engulfed and grabbed him with it, which made her smile and do it harder. She slowly moved up and down for only a few minutes before he emptied himself into her, but she didn't orgasm. Alex had discovered it was best never to try to make her orgasm.

She carefully raised herself from his lap, with her hand between her legs to stop his semen and her own wetness from dripping onto him, kneeled in front of him, took his cock into her mouth, and licked it clean. After it'd softened, she carefully placed it away and fastened his trousers.

Lucy sat on his lap and chatted away for the next fifteen minutes until he ordered.

"Masturbate one more time!"

She was surprised, but she laid back and moved the dildo in and out of herself while he sat on the side of the table and watched. She orgasmed, again, and he allowed her to remove her butt plug.

He said.

"Why don't you go back to your accommodation, have a shower, and rest? We'll chat again, later."

Lucy nodded, kissed Alex one more time, climbed off of the table, and carefully removed her Basque, garter belt, and stockings to place them in their bags before gathering her uniform.

She caught Alex's eye as he picked her knickers up from the floor and placed them in his suitcase.

With a deadpan voice, he said.

"I'll make sure Lieutenant Howes returns them to you."

Lucy, momentarily, looked troubled. She'd never asked why he'd started taking her knickers only for Lieutenant Howes to return them each time.

She simply said.

"It doesn't matter. I don't need them."

Alex smiled because he admired Private Gerard's ability to exercise such control over her curiosity.

He asked.

"Hasn't she told you, yet, what I have her do with them?"

Lucy shook her head and simply said.

"It's none of my business."

She hesitated a moment before she added.

"She's really sorry, you know."

"Is she?"

"Yes. She knows she was wrong."

She stumbled a bit.

"She was asking me what you like because she wants to do better when you fuck her."

Lucy nervously looked at him for a moment. Alex realised she felt she was taking a risk, but he knew she'd grown to care about Lieutenant Howes.

He said.

"What I like is for women to do what they're told. You can do that, but she still struggles."

Lucy said.

"She's an officer. It's different for her."

Alex stood, took Lucy into his arms, slid his hand inside of her trousers, and felt the bare skin underneath.

"It's not so different. She has a pussy and tits just like you do."

As he gently stroked her sex, Lucy smiled and said.

"Her tits are bigger, though."

"Yes, but your pussy and your little arsehole are much tighter!"

He could tell the compliment was what Lucy had wanted to hear because she giggled. As she turned to look at Alex, he noticed a look of nervousness coming across her face.

"Do you really take her up the bum?"

While Alex stroked her hair, he simply said.

"Of course. It's not as nice as yours, but it's nice."

With Lucy's knickers in his possession, he left her to get dressed as he made his way across the compound to find the store where Lieutenant Howes worked.

12