The Good Son Ch. 02

Story Info
A Mother, Three Sisters, and a Lube Accident.
16.1k words
4.6
22.5k
44
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

Chapter 2- A Mother, Three Sisters, And A Lube Accident

Leesa and I fucked repeatedly all evening until well after midnight before we fell asleep from exhaustion. The next morning felt like it came way too early, and worse still I was awakened by someone holding my nose and mouth until I started awake from dreaming that I was being smothered!

Gasping for air but unable to move I looked around in panic and found Leesa very naked lying half on top of me. It was not unpleasant until someone decided to suffocate me. Snickering gave away my assailants and I looked to the side at a smiling Jamin and Beth. Jamin was crouching over me looking very mischievous while Beth stood behind her looking amused.

"You two look very—comfortable," Jamin whispered, "So, how are the family jewels?"

"Empty," I answered tiredly.

"Better not be," Beth replied instantly in a firm whisper, "Or mom is going to pout all day."

"Me too," Jamin added but her smirk revealed that she was joking, pouting was not in her nature.

"Me too," Beth agreed though she gave Jamin a spiteful glare. It was in her nature to pout.

Jamin worked hard to keep from snickering as she continued, "Yours are the family jewels, Nate, now, you better get some pep in your step because you have mom and now three sisters of four to keep satisfied."

"I know," I answered, "Just, let me wake up. Let me and Leesa get a shower, and then I will do whatever you want."

"What I want," Jamin retorted immediately, "Is to join you in the shower."

"Me too," Beth added, "Leesa needs to know that you're not just hers."

"She already knows that to a certain extent," I said, then explained, "I told her about my first time with Mom."

"Oh?" Jamin replied, looking a little surprised.

"How did she take it?" Beth asked.

"Good," I answered, "Shocked at first, but good. I think she expected my first time to be with one of you two, or one of my girlfriends. She didn't even bat an eyelash at the incest. I think she was stunned it was mom that I fucked first more than anything else."

"No," Jamin whispered as she looked over at our sleeping Leesa, "She wouldn't be shocked by incest. She's been in love with you since she was eight years old. Almost as long as..." She hummed and didn't finish her sentence, instead, she said, "Not like Beth, who was in love with Dad for all that time."

"What about you, then?" I asked Jamin, "Who did you love first?"

Jamin just stared at me for a moment as if I should know, her expression flat, revealing nothing of her thoughts before replying, "I loved myself."

"I should have figured," I replied thinking she was being sarcastic, but strangely her expression twisted into one of hurt and she stood up and stomped off to her room!

Looking up at Beth I asked, "What was that about?"

Beth just looked sad as she met my eyes and said, "You two fight like cats and dogs. One minute you're making love the next you're trying to claw each other's eyes out. I guess it makes sense that you can't see it. Nate, she's been in love with you from the start! Even before Leesa."

"Oh," I said, sounding shocked and confused. I honestly hadn't realized.

"Listen," Beth continued, "Take your time getting up. Then you and Leesa go take a shower. Once you're in, I will join you two. However, afterward, you need to go spend some time with Jamin. You really hurt her feelings."

I nodded that I understood, and Beth left.

I started waking Leesa by gently caressing her arm, then her waist, the side of her breast, her hip, her ass cheek, and lastly her thigh. Slowly, she started to rouse from her slumber. It had been very late by the time we went to sleep, and she had been on top for most of it and done most of the work. She nuzzled in close and mumbled and moaned, making very cute noises as she resisted waking up. In the end, though, I whispered, "Let's go take a shower. We stink."

Still drowsy, Leesa nodded her head. It still took ten more minutes to get her moving though. Eventually, we made it downstairs. We were both naked when we passed Mom who gave us both knowing smiles and said, "Better make it quick you two! Or breakfast will be cold by the time you get back!"

Leesa was stunned by Mom's amiableness to our having had sex and getting caught naked scampering to the shower. She looked at me, she looked at herself, and then she looked at Mom. Mom started chuckling as she looked at me and Leesa while working on breakfast. I nodded to Mom and flashed her a quick smile before taking Leesa's hand and leading her to the bathroom.

"What was that?" Leesa gasped as I started the shower.

When I turned around Leesa was sitting down on the toilet and relieving herself. Turning back around, I made sure to look away as she did her thing as I replied, "Remember when you asked me if I figured out what mom meant by, "Yours are the family jewels from now on. Well, now you know. When mom said "My jewels were the family jewels" she meant that my jewels were hers, and yours, and Jamin's, and Beth's to use as well. Actually, that also applies very limitedly to some of mom's other relatives as well."

"What does that even mean?" Leesa asked as she patted herself dry with a piece of toilet paper before flushing the toilet and coming over to step past me into the shower.

"To which are you referring? You? Mom? Jamin? Beth? Or, the rest of the family? I asked.

"The rest of mom's family, stupid!" Leesa purred in a teasingly sarcastic voice, "Who else have you been fucking besides Mom?"

"In a nutshell, besides my girlfriends, Aunt Beatrix and Charlotte. Jane and Sharron. Jane mostly because she found out about me, Mom, and Sharron in the hot tub. Andrea and Devon because they're closer to my age than Mom's, and because Andrea and I always had a thing, and Devon because she found out about me and Andrea. And lastly, Jennifer because she heard about me and Andrea and Devon from Devon. That's about all I can say without it being a long story that maybe I can tell on another occasion," I replied.

Leesa gasped indignantly, "What? Nuhuh! I want to know just how many women and girls have you fucked! Just with what you've told me; Mom, Jamin, and Beth make three. The aunts and cousins bring it up to ten, and now I am the eleventh family female you've fucked!"

"Made love to," Beth corrected as she opened the bathroom door and slipped in, "And Janine for one. Does that answer your question?"

"Okay, still," Leesa said sullenly as she pulled the curtain closed, "How many girlfriends have you had, and been sexually active with?"

"Nate's had four girlfriends. Janine Fredrick. Rebecca Kudlow. Heather Stout and Rebecca simultaneously. Heather Stout. And lastly, Rebekah Parr," Beth chuckled as I moved to sit on the toilet and relieve myself.

Beth was wearing a tank top and g-string panties under boyshorts. Smiling predatorily as she moved to stand in front of me before slowly pulling her tank top over her head.

She didn't look like Leesa or Jamin. As a matter of fact, none of us looked much alike even though we are siblings. For example: I have strawberry-golden hair that has more than a little curl to it, fair and freckled skin that turns more red than golden when I tan, and aqua-green eyes. My hair, skin, and a fair bit of my looks come from Dad. My height, body frame, and other defining features similar to my sisters come from Mom and her family.

Jamin has long curly auburn-red hair, olive skin, and sapphire blue eyes. She has Mom's face and body shape but on a much larger scale than Mom's. She has Mom's skin, but where did she get the auburn hair and blue eyes? Also, there were the facial similarities she had with Mom, but her other features didn't look like Dad, or anyone in his family, at all.

Beth has long dark brown almost black hair, light-mocha skin, and hazel eyes made up of forest-green, golden brown, and dark brown coloring. Grandma Mary, Mom's mother, had those distinctive hazel eyes. Beth also had Mom's face shape, breast shape if not size, and hips, ass, and legs. And, Beth has very distinctive Spanish or Mexican features. Long, glossy, dark brown hair, almost black, and creamy mocha skin, and a small and very beautiful though distinctive nose.

Lastly, Leesa has long straight platinum hair, olive honey-brown skin, and golden-brown eyes which are definitely from Mom. She has a version of Mom's skin but it was a little too dark of a honey-brown to just be dark olive. Plus, no one on either side of the family has skin that color or even remotely close to it. There's also the fact Leesa has a pear-shaped body, not a body type distinctive in Mom or Dad's families. Then, there is Leesa's platinum hair which also no one in Mom or Dad's families has ever had!

To me, Jamin looked like she could be a Viking Queen, Leesa could be a Swedish princess, and Beth could be a Spanish courtesan. Jamin and Leesa both looked like they could have just hit on very latent genes in Dad's family and still be his. However, Beth is the most startling of all of us. She is the most different. She looks nothing like Dad, or anyone in his family except Marisol Ramsey, a Mexican girl married to one of Dad's cousins.

I could see Mom in all of us. Me, Jamin, Beth, and Leesa. However, I only saw Dad in me. So, what does that mean? I still haven't dared to ask Mom about it, yet.

Beth's long straight almost black hair fell out of the top of her tank top in a glossy shimmering wave down her back. Like Leesa, her hair fell to her mid-thighs. Unlike Leesa, it was free for its entire length. No half braid. No braids at all. Ever. Her hair was full and luxurious like she had enough hair for three women. As her hair fell about her like a black cape, Beth smirked from a heart-shaped face very much like our mother's. Her nose was small and turned up like a pixie. She pierced it recently. She now had a small gold hoop in her septum. It didn't droop onto her top lip, rather it was a snug fit that seemed to hug her columella. It was actually very attractive. Her mouth was different from Jamin's and smaller than Leesa's. It was a very pale pink, almost the same pale mocha color as her skin, and it was plump and pouty when she wasn't smirking at me the way she was now.

Like Mom and Jamin, Beth was an hourglass, but her shoulders weren't as broad. It was almost as if she were in between Leesa's slim-shouldered pear shape and Mom's and Jamin's hourglass shape. She was also much shorter than Mom, Jamin, or Leesa. Where mom was 5 feet 5 inches, Jamin was 5 feet 11 inches (standing nose to nose and eye to eye with me), and Leesa was 5 feet 8 inches tall; Beth was 5 feet exactly. Below her shoulders, her ribcage V'd down to a tiny waist. Her chest measured, or, at least, her bra size was a 30 B-cup. Her breasts were full and perky and round. From the side, they ski-sloped out to light-mocha areolas and ever so slightly pink nipples. Like mom and Leesa she had the perfect 45-55 percent ratio of fat and glands making her breasts, though small, very very perfect. From there, her belly was flat with little hills and depressions to add shapely curves. Her waist was tiny, a mere 22 inches which made her hips look all the broader as her waist swept out to vase-shaped hips and a large round bubble butt shaped like a capital-C from the side and shaped like an upside-down heart from behind.

Mom had strong genes when it came to passing down her luscious ass. Between all my sisters, their asses may be larger or smaller but they all got Mom's butt.

From there, Beth pushed her boy shorts and g-string panties down exposing her completely denuded pubic mound and pussy lips. She had slimmer thighs than mom or our sisters, but they were still shapely giving her a vase-like curve to the outside of her hips and thighs while her inner thighs curved into within a half inch of touching just below her smooth light-mocha pussylips before curving back out in a long gentle sweep to her knees. It made her look like she had a large arrow pointing right to her pussy. Once Beth was finished undressing and I raised my eyes to meet hers, her smirk became a smile just before she turned about-face, which jiggled her breasts and ass in a way that had my dick twitching to swelling attentiveness and then proceeded to get in the shower.

"Wait! What?" Leesa protested upon seeing Beth enter the shower instead of me.

"I've come to wash those massive teats of yours, Sis," Beth chuckled, then added, "So, has Nate managed to get those enormous milk factories to start producing yet?"

"Ow!" Leesa protested, "Stop pinching so hard! My nipples are tender..."

"Fine!" Beth chuckled mischievously, "I'll be more gentle. Here, let me kiss them."

"Oh, fuck! Beth!" Leesa suddenly moaned mildly in protest, "Stop it. Stop. Oh shit! Beth! Stop sucking them! Oh shit! Oh god! That feels so weird! You're making my pussy tingle!"

"What about your breasts?" Beth asked, "Do they tingle?"

Leesa didn't respond other than to moan while I, for my part, tried to finish using the toilet as quickly as I could.

"Stop it," Leesa giggled, "That tickles!"

Then she moaned and it didn't sound ticklish at all!

Finishing up, I hopped up and flushed, then in two strides pushed past the shower curtain and into the shower. What I found was Leesa standing with the hot water pouring over her with her head tilted up and her eyes closed while she bit her bottom lip. Beth was standing in front of her arms wrapped around Leesa's waist grabbing two greedy handfuls of Leesa's ass cheeks, and with her head buried in Leesa's breasts. Beth swapped from one thick pink nipple to the other, back and forth, suckling and licking and nibbling and biting as Leesa made cute little moaning sounds.

Climbing in behind Beth, I said, "The only way to get Beth to stop is to attack her right back!" And matching actions to words, that is exactly what I did.

Stepping in close, I pushed my long hard dick between Beth's large round ass cheeks as I grabbed her waist and tickled my way up her sides and across her belly before cupping her B-cup breasts. They filled my palms perfectly. Beth squirmed and giggled and hissed delightedly, but not before giving her ass a little shake that allowed my dick to slip down along her tailbone. I ran my left hand down to her baby-smooth pussy mound and slid my fingers between her thighs and my middle finger between her pussylips just as she arched her back and pushed her ass firmly against my flexing dick.

My middle finger found her vagina and then I slid back up her vulva to find her clit. I started rubbing slow circles around her clit while cupping her pussy and mons pubis. I tried to angle her hips back so that I could slide my dick into her vagina from behind, but Beth pulled away from Leesa's breasts just enough to purr, "Backdoor, Nate. I'm ovulating."

There was a significant pause then before she added, "Unless you want to get me pregnant?"

Thinking of how I had just spent the night cumming in Leesa raw and unprotected, and how I've been wanting to impregnate her, Beth, and Jamin for years now, I hurt a little to know and understand the consequences. Yes, I want to get Beth pregnant, and for several seconds my dick hovered just outside her smooth creamy pussylips. However, if Leesa wasn't pregnant already and didn't get pregnant in the next few days we would be lucky, so why push it by actually trying to impregnate Beth too. So, as I flashed a grin at Beth, I replied, "Backdoor it is then."

A flash of disappointment crossed Beth's face which confused me. Did she want me to fuck her pussy and get her pregnant, or not? But then she was all smirks and seductive smiles again as I took a step back and watched as she attacked and suckled Leesa's breasts while arching her back, sticking her ass out, and slowly swaying it back and forth as if she had a luxuriant cat tail she was wagging. I admired the view and patted her ass appreciatively, and then I looked about and found the big bottle of Mane 'N Tail hair conditioner. I squirted a handful into my palm and rubbed it generously up and down my dick, and then I unscrewed the bottle cap.

Grabbing one cheek, I pulled and spread Beth's ass cheeks apart as I said, "Spread your legs and stick your ass out more."

Beth complied and I smiled as I pushed the conditioner bottle right up against Beth's puckered little anus and the threaded neck of the bottle disappeared before I squeezed the bottle hard propelling about a third of the bottle of conditioner high inside my sister's rectum!

"Oh fuck!" Beth gasped, "That's fucking cold!"

I couldn't help but snicker, "You know you like it like that!"

Beth answered by swishing her ass back and forth as I pulled the conditioner bottle away and twisted the cap back on. I put it back from where I got it and turned back to my little sister's lusciously round, perfectly perfect ass and bent down and bit her left cheek, then kissed it, then bit her right cheek, and then kissed it.

"How many brothers do you think actually kiss their sister's asses?" I purred as I stood up and spread her ass cheeks apart.

"More than one would think, I think," Beth chuckled before going back to suckling Leesa's breasts as I pushed my dickhead against her anus.

Beth arched her back a little more and I drove my swollen mushroom-headed cock straight in and up her ass! Beth moaned and then grunted as my hips slammed into her ass cheeks soundly making a slapping clapping sound that seemed to echo off the walls in the bathroom.

"What?" Leesa moaned as her eyes fluttered open and she looked around. She saw that Beth and I were still waiting for some of the hot water from the shower spigot and pointed it up so that it rained over all of us as I started pumping my dick in Beth's ass.

Beth sighed as the hot water washed over her while I was too consumed by fucking her ass to worry much about anything. "Whack! "Whack!" "Whack!" "Whack!" "Whack!" was all I heard. That and Beth and Leesa moaning. One for having her tits sucked, and the other for having her ass fucked. Beth's ass was squeezing my dick hard. Fucking her ass was like wearing an O-ring an eighth of an inch too small in diameter. And her insides— Oh God! Her rectum was so cool. A side effect of squeezing so much hair conditioner up her ass. Another effect was that it felt like Beth's ass was sucking and undulating around my shaft, from every direction all at once. Sucking me deeper until my hips and thighs were slamming every centimeter of my dick inside her. I was buried balls deep and they were slapping her pussy!

Beth had a Succubus ass and she was an absolute demon at making me cum, and cum hard. She flexed her muscles tightening her ass around my dick even harder than it already was. She loosened her grip and rocked her hips forward and back, fucking me just as much as I was fucking her. She rocked her hips back, arched her back, and slammed her ass backward into me. Every collision was a loud wet "Whack! "Whack!" "Whack!" "Whack!" "Whack!"

Needless to say, I didn't last long. I never last long when Beth is having me fuck her ass. Honestly, I'm not sure she gets anything out of it sexually, like building to an orgasm, except for maybe satisfaction. A domineering self-satisfaction that she can make me cum so easily with her ass. Of course, she likes to dominate in other ways too, in her own way, and there was this one time when I think I did see her orgasm simply by teasing me until I climaxed. That was both spectacular and frightening!

Of course, she liked getting her orgasm the old-fashioned way too, but she was too much of an egoist and loved her body the way it was too much to risk the possibility of getting pregnant. Even back when we were using the hot tub to sterilize me so that I wouldn't get any of them pregnant. I really do think she must get something from having her ass fucked. It is her number one go-to thing above oral sex. This is funny because oral is Jamin's number one favorite thing to do when she's ovulating. Mom just doesn't give a fuck. She loves sex in every form and doesn't care in the least whether she gets pregnant or not. However, once she got a taste of raw sex without any worries about pregnancy, her passion grew exponentially.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers