The Good Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk about it?" I rolled my eyes, very grateful just then that Kara couldn't see my face.

"Never mind." She moved away from my hand, still on her hip. "Let's just go to sleep. We can talk in the morning."

"I'd rather talk now," I told her, which was only a half-truth.

I didn't want to have this conversation, whatever it was, at all, but I also couldn't bear the thought of ending the day angry at each other. We'd never, ever gone to sleep on an argument and I didn't want to start now.

"Nooo..." she drawled, as if talking to a child. "You don't want to talk, John. That's the problem."

"Talk about what?" I asked. "Seriously, Kara, this is stupid."

"It's stupid that I want my husband to trust me?" she spat. "Okay. Good. I'm glad we got that settled."

"That's not what I said and you know it!" I told her. "I just don't want to have anything stuck up my ass, okay?"

"Well, I guess you'd better do something about that big stick you've got in there!"

This was escalating quickly and I felt a dozen strong, conflicting emotions driving my response. Kara wasn't being fair at all. None of this was my fault. I'd never said that I didn't trust her, I just wasn't interested in this pegging thing. It didn't turn me on and I'd told her that, so why was she all pissy about it? Christ! I didn't deserve any of this and I told her so...

"I don't deserve this," I said. "You're being a bitch."

"Oh, fuck you!"

"Fuck me?" I blinked at her and all the shame and anger and guilt and love, every emotion you can imagine hit me like a sledge hammer.

I grabbed her. Never, ever was it my intention to hurt Kara. I wouldn't have been able to do that even if I'd wanted to, but I did want her to stop facing the goddamn wall and look at me. I deserved that much!

She resisted me. Kara groaned and twisted her body, pushing at my shoulders and chest as I tried to roll her over. I kept telling her that I loved her and I only wanted to talk, but I was manhandling my wife, I admit it. For the first time since I'd known her, the first time in my life, actually, I was forcing someone I loved to do something against her will...Even if it was only to look at me. A part of me knew this was wrong and wanted to stop, but my pride had been too badly abused over the last month and it wanted revenge.

"Let me go! Leave me alone!" Kara said, now kicking her legs and flailing wildly. I could see that she'd been crying. How had I not heard that in her voice? What else had I missed?

"No! We have to talk," I insisted, which was completely irrational at that point. We weren't talking, we were on the edge of a real fight.

The bed had become disheveled, the blankets and pillows scattered on the floor, the sheets twisted around my wife's legs and feet, pulled away to expose her flushed body. She was naked, I realized. She'd gotten under the covers naked, reading about her newest fantasy, and waiting for me. Kara's beautiful face was pink and wet with tears, her mouth open and panting as I held her wrists. She'd been slapping at my shoulders and chest, and I'd grabbed her arms and pushed them over her head as she lay on her back.

I forced my body between her legs, awkwardly and fighting the sheets just so I could spread her legs further. It was confusing and I saw her firm breasts heaving, her nipples dark and swollen. I could smell her suddenly, as if a curtain had been pulled aside and my nostrils filled with the sweet musk of female sweat and arousal. She was wet, I realized. I fumbled to hold both of her wrists with my left hand so that I could reach between us.

"Let me go!" she panted, and other things as well. "Get off me...Don't you fucking touch me...Stop it!"

When my fingers found her sex, Kara gasped and her eyes had already taken on a curious, wild expression that I'd never seen before. She was soaked and I pushed two fingers inside her easily. At the same time I pressed my thumb against her stiff clitoris, mashing her button much harder than I intended, and almost certainly harder than my wife expected.

"Ah fuck!" She nearly shouted, lifting her head off the mattress and kissing my lips.

Our teeth knocked together, awkwardly, painfully, and then her tongue filled my mouth. She was cumming. Her body shook as Kara wrenched her arms loose from my hands. She wrapped them around my neck and squeezed, clinging to me as her vaginal muscles spasmed with pleasure. She lifted her hips and fucked my hand and trapped it between her crotch and mine, and I felt it suddenly. The way a cut only hurts when you see it, I had no idea until my hand pressed against the lump in my trousers...

I was hard as a rock!

Our rough kiss continued. Kara refused to let me go and I was desperate to free my cock. I had to get loose before I lost my erection or spilled in my pants, which was a very real possibility. I could feel the tension in my belly. My balls were being drawn tightly to my groin, every muscle in my body preparing to expel my ejaculate. Oh, God, I prayed. Let me fuck my wife! Please, I'll do anything you want. I'll go to church. I'll feed the poor. I'll never ask for anything ever again, just do me this one small favor!

I fumbled and cursed and somehow got my pants undone, pushing my boxers down just enough to free my throbbing prick. Kara broke our kiss the instant I thrust my cock inside her slick, quivering cunt. I drove into her hard, determined to at least get balls deep inside the woman before I blew my load. I wasn't going to waste it. I wasn't going to try to make love to her, not this time. I was going to fuck her and oh, Jesus! She felt amazing!

"Yeah! Fuck me, John! Oh God, thank you! Fuck me...I want you so bad! Oh fuck fuck fuck me!" We were both panting and gasping and groaning, and sharing a nonsensical conversation that made perfect sense at the time. "I'm sorry, baby. I love you...Fuck, it feels so good. I love you too...Deeper...Harder...You're so tight! I'm sorry...You're so big...I love you so much."

She pulled her knees upward and bent her long legs around my hips. I felt her heels digging into the small of my back, working to pull me deeper. We kissed around our words, apologizing over and over into each others mouths while we fucked. I couldn't believe I was lasting this long. A minute passed, two minutes of glorious fucking, and Kara had another orgasm. I could feel the walls of her sex grasping at my cock, squeezing gently as I worked it back and forth, in and out. My balls met her upturned ass and our bedroom filled with the much missed sounds of our flushed bodies slapping together.

My wife started crying again, the way she does when it's really good, and I buried my face in her damp hair. I kissed and nibbled her ear, trying to remember every little thing she enjoyed during sex. I whispered how sorry I was and how much I loved her. I felt ashamed of myself and at the same time, I'd never felt so aroused. She kissed my neck and shoulder, bit my flesh and teased me with her tongue. We'd slowed down - I had no choice. My orgasm was right there and I wanted to hold off. I stopped moving with my erection as deep inside my wife as it could get. We were joined, completely.

She smiled and knew I was at the very edge of control. She could see it in my flushed face, feel it in my taut muscles. My toes curled with the effort. Kara smiled and held me tightly with her left arm, sliding her right hand up and down my back. She was trying to soothe me, to keep me calm and prolong the moment. It had been over a month and she wanted to make it last, but I was so close...So close! And her pussy kept squeezing me, tugging at the urgency deep between my legs, deep in my heavy balls. They were full. After four long weeks they were ready to explode.

"Shhh...Hold it for me," she breathed. "Just a few more seconds. I have to tell you something important."

"Mmmm..." I winced as Kara slid her fingers across my ass, down between my clenched cheeks. I was soaked with sweat and she teased my anus, kissing me and watching as my eyes widened with surprise.

"I stopped taking my pills three weeks ago," she whispered, sliding her finger deep inside my ass.

My orgasm was legendary.

12