All Comments on 'The Good Wife Pt. 02'

by Red_High_Heels

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

You’re not a good wife, you’re a fucking idiot who risks STD’s, UTI’s, and worse, destroying your marriage.

This is not erotic, it’s like watching a train wreck hoping your husband finds out and divorces you to save any semblance of dignity.

And dont lie to us about how much you love Eric….because you only love yourself and enjoy hurting the one man who would have your back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No...change the title to slutwife. There is no reason for this slutwife character staying married except for money reasons. It clearly cares nothing for the cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond and beyond. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was ok. 'The Good Wife' was better. You should have submitted this one first, then 'The Good Wife' with a follow up with more about Tres.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

4* for quality of writing. The writing does betray you are a male though, the humor is the genetic marker for that. I am disappointed a bit in that, as it is always interesting to get the female perspective on things.

i122i122over 1 year ago

Not into the rape scene unless it is her voiced fantasy. However it was easy to see that she was going to go from residence to wanting it to never end. I also don’t like the part that she is keeping secrets from her hubby who by all accounts wants her to get fucked by others

SexyLuv1SexyLuv1over 1 year ago

Inconsistent you told Tres none of your husband's friends had fucked you and you said that he was the only person to manhandle you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"the humor is the genetic marker for that."Yeah of course Hercule Poirot! Seriously you guys post so dumb shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revolting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I didn't really care for this one. She gets raped by a friend of her husband's and sees him weekly and doesn't say anything to her husband? No way would the husband not know she was with another man if he had sex with her later the same day, as she'd be raw and sore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed_High_Heels@Red_High_Heels
Biographical: I'm certainly no writer, but would consider myself an adventurous woman. One might conclude as well, I prefer explicit descriptions in the adventures I choose to write about. That being said, I am experimenting with different styles and various voices. Some of m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Good Wife Previous Part
The Good Wife Series Info