The Good Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
A rather slutty wife and her little secrets.
13.3k words
3.72
21.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has a brief part to it that is about rape... or at least it started out as a rape. If that subject might stir up some unwanted memories, please stop right here and find something else to read. Rape is a serious subject and nothing to be made light of. In my case, though, what started out as an unwanted advance, ended as a life altering experience. A good life altering experience. In fact, it is one of my strongest fantasies today and whenever I can enjoy a rough bit of play, I'll take it!

I feel comfortable telling this story now, because I have come clean to my husband, Eric and placed all of the secrets, on the table. After Tres fucked me in front of Eric (The Good Wife) and made his number one fantasy come true, things changed between us and I agreed to fuck other guys and let him watch... He knows the details of this story that I am about to share with you and I have no more secrets that I keep from him. I sincerely regret my holding out on fucking other guys now, but can't change the past. Thanks for letting me try to explain this tangled web and I hope you enjoy the story!

#############

I am a sexually adventurous woman. This is the story that I swore I'd never tell. The story behind the story of my little activities on poker night with my husband Eric's, friends. I'd hinted at some of this story when I wrote The Good Wife, but this is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I didn't want to write it to begin with, because I had kept some facts from Eric and I kept them from him for a very good reason... he was trying to get me to fuck everyone from our bank manager to the postman and anyone else who looked at me twice. A wife has standards and so I put my foot down regarding any of that 'fuck anyone and everyone shit'. I just flatly said no and that was that. It wasn't because I didn't like the idea of fucking other guys -I did, but! I didn't want to open that box (no pun intended) with Eric, because once opened, he would have hounded me to death about doing it again and again and again. Can you see my point?

That all sounds good when you say it fast enough, or didn't bother to read it too closely, but as everyone who read the goings on in 'The Good Wife' knows... I was quite easily seduced by, and agreed to fuck the black stranger, Tres, who I initially just wanted a picture with. Then to add insult to injury, agreed to fuck him for a second time, in front of my Eric.

Now before I wind up too far down the badger hole... let's get back to this story... which actually should have been entitled The Good Wife -Part 1, but... oh just keep reading. I'll sort it out as I tell the story.

My husband and I have been married for 26 years and have no children. Eric, is early fifties and an accountant by profession. I am mid fifties and work as a librarian. Neither careers are very exciting and at gatherings, no one is ever too interested in the latest tax strategy Eric has or the last book Bertrand Russell wrote. You might say that we're boring people. You might say it, but trust me, you'd be wrong.

We dabble in the swinging lifestyle and have a great bit of fun with friends and possible friends we meet at a club we frequent on weekends. I say dabble, because, we are what is known in the lifestyle as soft swingers. What's that you ask? We are swingers that play and have all the fun that the lifestyle brings with it, except... we don't fuck. We do everything else (and I have a lipstick case full of notches to record them all), but don't do the final deed. Don't bother getting too hung up on this little fact, because it is what is... or was.

As I've already said, it was the line I'd drawn to keep my over anxious husband from trying to offer me up to whomever he chose. He's a horny little devil and was absolutely infatuated with the idea of watching his nerdish wife fuck anybody he chose... especially if they had a big cock.

Now, I am not a prude and as long as the game is played by my rules, I can be quite a player! I've stripped and danced naked at parties. I regularly win when playing 'pimps and hookers'. I'll slip off to some dark corner and suck your cock or out into the night to play in the backseat of your car. I'm told that I give an awesome blowjob and I have rather large tits that I'll let you fuck... All in all, I'm quite a horny little minx. I think one of the things that keeps the hardcores (those who fuck) interested in me is the chance they'll sweep me off my feet and I'll relent and allow one of them to be the first to 'pop my cherry'. And it wasn't out of reach. It was my efforts to control Eric, not my dislike of a horny good time. I just may have decided to end my prohibition some night, if I'd decided Eric had been a good boy for long enough and had earned his reward.

That's not quite how it all played out though.

Once a week, usually on the Wednesday night, Eric would get together with 5 of his straight friends (non-swinging folks) and either watch a hockey game or play poker. Once in a blue moon it would be football on the TV. They were all nice guys and beta males, just like Eric. Pleasers and just polite nice guys. I'd be the good wife and keep their snack bowls full and get them drinks throughout the evening. No one had too much to drink and all went well until... the Wednesday before Halloween a few years ago.

As a joke and a bit of a tease, none of these guys knew anything about our swinging friends, I dressed up in a sexy waitress costume for the evening. I'll admit, it was probably a bit too risque for this group, but, being the minx that I am, I showed a bit more cleavage than you'd normally see and the skirt was so short, every time I bent over a little, they could see the lower part of my ass cheeks and the tiny black thong that hid almost nothing.

I was a hit and as I'm sure you've already figured out, the drinks flowed freer and the well-behaved suddenly became the... misbehaved. Everyone had a lot of fun, including me! Eric was beside himself and those little gears in his head were whirring so loud I could hear them from the other room! His creative mind was running away with his self-control and he presented himself to me in the kitchen as I filled the bowls once more.

"Sandra! They're loving this! I'm loving this!" he said, almost out of breath. I just looked at him and smiled. "The guys are all trying to check out your ass and Cliffton already gushed about what perfect tits you have!"

It sounds lame when you read it, but it was a lot of fun giving this group of geeks a thrill and a boner in their tight, white little underpants. Eric's gears were not the only ones working overtime and it was only a question of just how far I was willing to let this proceed.

"Before you even ask, Eric... the answer is NO," I scolded. "I will not fuck any of your friends."

His shoulders sagged and I took the bowls back into the room. I took my time setting them in front of the guys and let them get a good look, both up my skirt and down my top as I bent over. I bent right in front of Cliffton, who was a dentist -poor thing, and let him have a really good look, then winked at him and returned to the kitchen.

The night was a huge success and except for 2 playful slaps on my ass, everyone was pretty well behaved. It was the first night, however, that cabs were called and cars were left behind by Eric's inebriated friends, too drunk to drive home.

The next week, comments were made and I received an evening filled with compliments as the guys watched the Leafs play the Flames. The right team was winning and everyone was in a good mood. Things were pretty much back to normal again as the costume from the week prior, hung in a storage closet and I was back to my sweater and slacks that I normally wore on Wednesday nights. Everything was back to normal, except for one little thing... the liquid courage was flowing freer. It was obvious by the start of the second period, that this was going to be another night of cabs since no one was going to be able to drive anyone else home.

I caught Cliffton checking out my tits a couple of times and again, just for fun, I gave him a little wink and a tilt of my head to say, 'I see you, you naughty boy... what would Tish think of your behaviour?' I bring up Cliffton, but he was by no means the only one who was a little bit more amorous towards me on this night. I might have been up for a bit of fun, I've read those stories about wives who tease their husband's friends, but no one was quite brave enough to take the extra initiative that would have possibly started something. That's betas for you... big on politeness and pleasing, but not always the most confident fellows. I let them get a good look at my ass, though, and as the evening was beginning to get a bit long in the tooth, I even took my bra off for a little more of a show. Tony noticed and made a joke that everyone laughed at, but nothing came of it.

I thought about it the next day and was both glad and disappointed that nothing more playful had transpired. I didn't share my thoughts with Eric and kind of just let them float about in my head. Playing with guys in the lifestyle is easy; everyone is there because they want something to happen. Playing with guys in the straight world, however, is considerably more dangerous and possibly risky. There's wives attached to most guys and they tend not to share their husbands very graciously... Perhaps that's part of the draw.

Saturday night, Eric and I were out for dinner again before we went to the club for an evening of fun. I always look forward to these nights and my mood is always on the horny side. Our meals had just arrived when he brought up last Wednesday night.

"How do you feel about my poker nights? The guys, I mean." he began.

"Fine. Ya, good. Why?"

He shrugged his shoulders and paused before continuing.

"How do you feel about the guys and they're seeing this other side of you?"

"You mean the waitress outfit and that little bit of playfulness?" This was interesting, I thought. I wondered where this was going or what had been said.

"I was just having a little fun," I was becoming defensive. "Did somebody say something?"

"Ya." Was his only response as he sat there looking at me.

"Something bad?"

Another little shrug. This was his 'school boy, who thought he might be in trouble about something' look.

"What? Eric! Did you tell them something?" I pushed the point.

"It's okay," he began, "it's nothing bad... I didn't say anything to anyone... this is all their doing..."

"Are you going to tell me or just let me guess what you're talking about?"

He sat there looking at me like he was running my possible reactions through his head before saying what he was talking about.

"Did somebody criticize me? What?"

"The guys really liked the outfit you wore just before Halloween and I know we shouldn't fool around with straight friends and all that...," he said, emphasizing almost every word he spoke, but not actually getting to the point.

"Would you just tell me what you're talking about Eric?" I was getting frustrated with his beating around the bush.

"Okay... the guys wanted to know if you'd consider being topless when you're around with the drinks and snacks...?"

That was it? The guy who has driven me half-crazy badgering me to fuck every guy he can think of?

"Are you serious? Walk around in front of them without my top or a bra?" This was interesting. I thought for a moment and let the idea rest. There's no denying that slutty little fact that I liked guys checking me out. I liked the idea of being naughty in front of these guys... BUT, it would have to be on my terms.

"Ya."

"Whose idea was this?" I probed.

"Greg was the one who brought it up, but I think they'd all discussed asking... It kinda turns me on, if..." he paused, "if you'd like to do it?"

You must be thinking, what's all the drama about? She sucks cocks all the time... in the corner, in the backseat, on the couch, on the love seat, in the hot tub... What's the big deal? The big deal is... these are Eric's buddies. They are married... to nasty, straight women. Remember? These are supposedly straight guys who could only dream about party's where everyone is naked! Where, instead of discussing their kid's orthodontist, they're running around naked, splashing about in the pool or floating in the hot tub, sucking and fucking and having a grand old time! You could crash the computers of these straight people if you weren't careful! And what about their view of me? I'm not just some common slut, you know! What? I'm not!

"You're serious," I said.

"Yes."

I sat there looking at him for a moment before answering.

"I'd have to give it some thought... I'm not sure," was my response. What Eric couldn't see, however, was the big grin that my mind had. I could have some fun with this, I thought nervously.

"There'd have to be rules, Eric. MY rules."

"Of course."

I could tell that he was getting a tent pole in his pants at that very moment.

I purposely dropped the subject and didn't bring it up again. As Wednesday night approached, Eric was getting antsy. Wednesday afternoon he called me at work...

"Have you thought about what we talked about?"

"What was that?" I played dumb.

"You know... the topless thing for the guys."

"Oh that. I'm not sure, Eric... I'm still thinking about it," was my response.

"What needs to be thought about for so long?" He was half whining as he pressed.

"They're straight, Eric! That's the same as T-R-O-U-B-L-E!" I replied agitatedly.

"What if I talked to them? You know... read them the riot act about telling anyone...?" He was desperate not to let this horny possibility die.

"I haven't said no... at least not yet. So just leave it alone!"

I knew that was like telling a starving dog to just lay there and look at the big, juicy steak, but don't touch it. He wasn't going to let this go, but I was going to make him earn every inch I gave in. I put him off for the next 3 weeks, never coming out and saying absolutely not, but never giving in either. I teased the shit out of those guys for those 3 Wednesdays. One night I wore a bullet bra under a thin sweater. That made my tits stick out like the warheads on the rockets in a Russian Red Square parade! I loved it.

The next week, I wore both a turtleneck and a big woollen sweater over top of it. I could have hidden a small car under there it was so bulky and shapeless.

On the third Wednesday night, a poker night, I wore a black skirt and heels with a thin, button up the front blouse. I left the top buttons undone to show off my cleavage and then one strategic button, a little further down, that puffed my blouse open just enough to show the side of my nice big tit. I thought they were going to rape me that night!

After that evening, Eric pushed harder. I think the fellows had come down harder on him, but they had to be careful too... they had a really poor position that they were trying to negotiate from. They couldn't even get their wives to toss the PJs and sleep in the raw. Who were they to pass judgment on whether I was going to grant their wishes or not.

I spent a lot of time thinking about the possibilities and every time Eric and I fucked, I was wetter than usual and when he went down on me and played with my nipples, I had the most delicious orgasms as I thought about each one of them playing with me and making me do things to them and forcing me to bend over the couch and...

I was going to do it and I was going to have fun doing it and I was going to send all of them home limping like three-legged little doggies, they were going to be so horny! I had to be careful though. My nipples are my Achilles heel and if I let them start playing with those... I was going to be in a situation I didn't want to be in.

It was December the next time the guys were over and the house was all trimmed for Christmas and very festive looking. I hung a beautiful Christmas ornament in the foyer with a mischievously large sprig of mistletoe tied into it with a ribbon. As each guy arrived, I took him under it and planted a warm, festive kiss right on his lips... no tongue, but lots for the imagination!

When they'd all arrived, I gathered the group in the living room and sat them down like a group of school children.

"Merry Christmas," I began, "it has come to my attention that you have all been good boys this entire year and that you have put in a special request to Santa... It seems Halloween had been such a big hit this year, that you have, like the greedy little scoundrels you all are, asked if we could take things a step further...

I huffed and I puffed and I read them my rules for poker/game nights and then finished it off with a threat. A VERY loud threat!

"...and if I hear one peep of this, from anyone outside of this room, or if I get even a single comment from anyone's wife... THE FUN IS OVER! NO SECOND CHANCES!"

It was priceless. Almost every one of them sat there with a sheepish look on their face and the pasty complexion of those who had just been scolded in the principle's office. All of them... except one.

I ended the 'reading of the riot act' with a smile and a wink.

"The meeting is adjourned, gentlemen...," I then announced in a completely different tone, "let's have some fun, shall we?"

I disappeared while they went to the games room to settle in and take my offer and rules to heart. Eric, however, followed me up to our bedroom.

"You didn't say anything to me about...," he began.

"I just did. What are you talking about?"

"No... I mean, you didn't tell me you'd decided to give the guys...," he paused, "to give the guys a show."

I looked at my poor, dithering Eric and just smiled. His pants were tent-poled out in front of him as he stood in the bedroom doorway.

"Don't be a rude host. Our guests have come to play poker and you should be down there with them."

He just stood there looking at me in disbelief.

"GO!" I barked.

The bowls were already filled and I'd made sure the little fridge under the bar was filled with cold beer before any of them had arrived. I usually made an appearance about an hour into the evening to refill everything. Tonight was no different, except for one little thing. I spent extra time doing my makeup and fussing with my hair before slipping into what I was going to wear for the evening. The skirt was a pencil design that hugged the curves of my hips and ass as if it might have been painted on. It was tight on my thighs which made it an effort to walk about in. If it had been much longer, I would have been hobbled. Bright red panties were going to match the Santa hat I was wearing and my gorgeous red heels. I haven't mentioned a top or blouse... not even a bra, because tonight I was going to be their... topless waitress.

My breasts were jiggling nicely as the skirt and heels made me mince quite daintily as I walked. I entered the room the fellows were playing in and time froze. They looked like something right out of the ice age. Suspended animation I think is the term one could use. They were conscious still, but unable to move or speak. I carried 2 bowls that hid my breasts, but there was no mistaking that I was completely topless!

"Gentlemen... I have fresh snacks!" And made a scene as I strutted towards them and replaced the ones they'd been grazing on for the past hour. I made a display of it as I went around the table and collected empties and napkins, jingling the bell on the end of my Santa hat at each of them. It was the best treat I'd ever given myself, although, I believe that they were considering themselves the ones who were especially lucky! My nipples swelled and stuck out a good inch from my areola and I was ultra aware of their state of intense arousal! I had to be very mindful of their power over me. My nipples, that is.