The Good Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to the kitchen, I tweaked each one briefly just to give myself a little jolt! The crotch of my panties was damp just from the few minutes I'd been in front of these guys and my heart pounded! I was in a real state of guilt versus pleasure from my overt display and a battle was being waged in my conscientious! Jesus, I thought, what have I just done? These guys are straight! The thrill and the risk were giving me the highest high I think I'd ever had! I loved it! I pulled on my nipples one more time and made sparks fly around my clit. JESUS!

I made a couple of more appearances that night and even sat on the lap of each of the guys, pretending to ask what they 'really' wanted for Christmas. I could feel the hard cock of each one of them, but the hardest one of all belonged to Eric! I knew that we were going to have a seismic fuck after the night of teasing we'd just had. The biggest problem was going to be to get him to last more than just a few minutes! I knew his head was already cram-packed full of visions of me laying out on the table or being bent over the arm of the couch as his poker buddies had their way with me. I knew his imagination was going to be crammed to the point of bursting... because mine was!!

It was a great evening of fun and as they left, I gave each one another kiss under the mistletoe. I could feel the heat radiating from each guy and I knew that I was not going to be the only 'wife' that was going to get a right good fucking before bedtime that night! If they only knew who was responsible for their husband's state! "Ha-ha-ha," I chuckled to myself.

All was good... except for that naughty little elf by the name of Terry. He'd been the one with the defiant look on his face as I read the guys the rules of the house earlier. He was also the one who didn't quite fit in with the rest of the guys and what they did for a living or their mostly 'pleasing' personalities. I was never quite sure how he fit into the group, but in it he was, so I just went along with it all. Terry was a fireman and he was married to a pretty gal who was also named Terri... that made for a bit of confusion in their house, I'm sure. I met her once, and like him, I wasn't quite sure why, but I did not care for her. She was an airline pilot. Yup, that's the truth.

When I sat on Terry's lap, his cock bulged up quite significantly in his pants and I could easily feel it pushing up defiantly against my pussy. I may not have been his biggest fan, but it did indeed feel like he had the biggest cock! He too was the only one who defied my rules and gave me a little tug on one nipple as I kissed him goodnight. That little tug was enough to send my clit into a fit of pulsations and for sparks to once again zap back and forth around my little love nub and the inner secrets of my pussy! YOU BASTARD!!

Everyone else just enjoyed their kiss goodnight, but again, not Terry. He had to push the boundaries.

"I can smell that pussy of yours," he whispered in my ear, "I just hope Eric can give you what you really need right now." What a prick, I thought to myself.

The Wednesday evening get togethers continued through Christmas and well into January with me playing the part of the topless waitress and the guys all behaving themselves... for the most part. Knowing my Eric, as I do, however, the rush of me being topless and quite relaxed around the other guys, only worked to embolden his desires. You guessed it... by late February he was asking like a spoiled child, if I had any desire to fuck any of his buddies. Duh! Of course I did! Did he actually think that I was not getting aroused by the little brushes of a stray hand or a little too long of a kiss if I sat on one of their knees? I was turned on all right and I thought about fucking them all the time! But, this was Sandra's game and I was in charge! He should have just been satisfied with the great fucks him and I had every Wednesday night after the crew left. I fantasized constantly about one guy or another as Eric fucked me like a crazed dog! It was without a doubt, the best fucking we'd had in some time! It even topped the good fucks that happened after those Saturday nights where I was taken to a dark corner of the swinger's club or out the door to the parking lot to suck this guy or that guy.

In a way, though, I was glad that he bugged me about fucking and not about the sucking I quite enjoyed. The sucking was construed as 'my idea', not Eric's, and it gave me free rein to enjoy as much or as little as I chose, when I chose. You know that old beta mantra... a happy wife is a happy life! Too bad some guys needed a reminder of that once in awhile.

Now, of course, you know what I'm about to tell you next, because anybody with a half an ounce of brains knew it too and I'd known it for many weeks myself. The Wednesday night games had become all about the hockey as the season dwindled closer and closer to the playoffs and the cheering and groaning from the couches and chairs grew louder and louder. As our team was close to making the playoffs, Eric transformed the room into his own personal team museum (read shrine). Signed sticks hung on the walls, as did various jerseys of past and present heroes. It was fun and it made watching the games a little more fun too. It also meant that one of the guys could slip away for a bit and not be missed like he would have been during the poker games... You know where I'm going. wink

I was game for it to happen and even had a few ideas about how to push it along to make it happen, but the night it did, it was more of an accident than anything else. We'd been having fun and our team was winning by a mile so everyone was feeling great. The drinks flowed a little more freely and the touches became a little more intentional and my big tits were looking particularly nice that evening as they jiggled and swayed.

I didn't normally use the bathroom that was just down a little hall from the games room, but for some reason on this night, I did. I had to pee and without thinking, went in and sat on the commode and did my thing. I had just wiped when the door flew open and there stood... yup, you guessed it... Terry!

He startled me and with my skirt on the back of the door and being topless to begin with, I was basically naked except for my heels. Our eyes locked and in the briefest of moments, neither he, nor I spoke a single word or made any effort to reverse course or cover up. The moment was sealed.

He closed the door and locked the handle, then undid his pants and let them drop down his thighs a ways. His shorts were black and very sexy... unlike some gent's. Sexiest of all, however, was the bulge that filed them out in front! His junk! His twigs and berries! His cock! Oh, my, god, I thought... his cock WAS impressive! I had no false illusions that he was just showing me what nice underwear he preferred. Hooking his thumbs in the waistband he slid them down to join his trousers and the most beautiful cock one could imagine sprang into view--sticking straight out and growing by the second. This was going to be a moment of truth!

Cocky, as only he could be, he slowly took the couple of steps and stood directly in front of me. His cock was flexing slightly, up and down, as his circumcised head stood awaiting my inspection and approval. It was as if time stood still and I was looking at some rare artifact in a museum. It was gorgeous and it was so beautifully ANGRY looking!

Now, this is as good of a place as any, to slip these thoughts in... you know, for context. Women that say that size doesn't matter have either had a well-hung oaf who abused them and it hurt or... they've never experienced a larger than normal cock and have convinced themselves that it doesn't matter. Both situations are a shame.

Size matters, gentlemen. It doesn't mean that an average sized penis can't satisfy a woman... it doesn't mean that at all. It does mean, however, that men with a larger than average cock, say... longer than 6 or 7 inches, well... they can reach spots in a woman's pussy that average guys just can't. And when they reach those distant planets? OH MY GOD!!! Alarm bells sound and fireworks get launched that leaves a poor girl quivering and drooling like the village idiot!!

Ladies that have never had a vaginal orgasm are more than likely not getting their bells rung by the right cock and the right stud on the end of that big cock. Having my clitty licked can be heavenly and YES -I can cum like a water cannon! And it does feel good to have a nice fuck combined with a nice tonguing, but... until you've had your bell rung?

If your Johnny Homes happens to be in the 10 inch or greater club or if his dick is as thick as your wrist? Well... you lucky, lucky girl! Train him to not tenderize your strip loin into a pulpy mess and then ride him to the stars! Marinate well, moo to let him know you're ready... and then wait for the button-pushing polka to begin! OH BABY! THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A RODEO! And if he's a good stud, and a caring stud, and a studied stud? Let him fuck you until he can't fuck you no more!

I sat mesmerized and stared at Terry's big dick. It was, indeed, a beauty! Long and thick and rugged, just like him! I could feel my pussy beginning to get moist. He was like a big banana, minus the curve; thick for virtually his entire 8 or 9 inch length! Big, gnarly veins and a nob that seemed to have no ridge to it whatsoever. It was like staring at a missile, a ROCKET, that would slide up a gal's cunt with barely anything to slow it down except God or a chastity belt... and god knows, Eric didn't believe in the latter! His head was smooth and a colour of red that made me think it had seen a lot of action. The wide eye at its pointed tip was gaping open and already a large, clear droplet was forming, teasing me to come closer and taste it! You didn't have to be a brain surgeon to know that if I waited too many more seconds, its was going to be sacrificed to the bathroom floor. No self-respecting cocksucker would have ever wanted that to happen!

I raised my eyes and tilted my head back just enough to see his grinning face. Smug. I didn't care. I'd been trained to be a world class cocksucker and I was going to pay a little of that smugness back. I lowered my gaze back to my target and in one smooth motion bent forward and opened my mouth. My tongue came out and just like that... the droplet was caught and already, slowly running down my tongue to the back of my mouth. I tasted him and smiled. He was like a good French fry... just the right amount of salt. Delicious!

I took the knob in my mouth and closed my lips around it and started to suck. My tongue circled around it like a biplane doing barrel rolls down the show line at an airshow. I sucked a little harder and teased another droplet from its tip. Delicious! He'd be running like a faucet in just a moment or two more and then I'd have him. I looked up at him again as I sucked his cock for him. His eyes were closed and there was just the beginning of a furrow across his brow. Big dick just met the Hoover lady!

Not a word had been spoken between us since he'd first interrupted my pee. I continued to sit on the throne with only my high heels on. My skirt still hung from the hook on the back of the locked door. I went to work harder on his beautiful cock. I was now sucking him with enough effort to make the smooth, moist insides of my cheeks collapse around his shaft making it feel like the warmest, most delicious pussy he'd ever fucked. My tongue wrestled him and if it had been a rope, I'd have thrown and hog-tied him off in record time. But, I wasn't rushing this. My goal was to wipe that smug smirk right off of his face and send him home for his next blowjob, from his newly crowned, second best cocksucker, he was married to.

My cheeks made the pocket, my tongue tickled and swirled and my hand stroked his big shaft like a set of lock wire pliers. He didn't know if he was shitting or going blind! All those nights in the parking lot and on my knees in the darkened corners of the club made him no match for my talented mouth. I have to tell you... there is really something nice about hearing a guy grunt and groan as I extract his entire brain through that tiny, little hole at the very tip of his dick.

"ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!" he groaned and then I would back off a bit. I didn't want him coming too soon. "UH UH UH UH UH!!" he grunted like a rutting boar. I squeezed a little firmer and sucked a little harder and took a little bit more into my hungry mouth. All the while his cock was leaking like an old garden hose and I was drinking it down in little gulps... one after another.

"OH GOD!" he bellowed.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" I hissed at the asshole. "Shut the fuck up!" I squeezed his dick good and hard and bit down on his knob just enough to give him the message.

"JEEEESUSSSS CHRIIIIIIIST!" he groaned again and tried to hold the back of my head and push me deeper onto his big dink. I stopped everything right there and swore at him.

"Do that again and the blowjob is over... understand, asshole? Keep your fucking hands to yourself."

He took his hand away and I took up where I'd left off, but with a new bit of exuberance. Almost immediately he started to groan and moan again and buck his hips as I sucked him off.

Guiding him backwards gently, I slipped out of my heels and dropped to my knees. Call me a slut, but this is my favourite position to suck a cock in. The angle was much better for me now and I went back to work on him. I'm sure it must have been a sight. Eric's wife, naked, in the bathroom with the door locked, on my knees and sucking that big, beautiful cock! God, I loved being this naughty!

Terry was picking up speed and I could tell that he was on the edge. His cock was a solid core of granite and his grunts were sounding strained, even desperate. I was swallowing a continuous stream of leakage now and my mouth was a cesspool of warm drool, drip and cocksucking juice.

"UH! UH! UH! UH!" came the steady cadence of grunts. When I gripped him a little firmer again and twisted his shaft in a corkscrewing motion, I slid right down that gorgeous cock until my nose was buried right up against his lower stomach and the tip of his missile dick was well past my tonsils. I held my breath and flexed my throat muscles and had that smug prick about to fall over the cliff. Suddenly...

Tap. Tap. Tap. "Hey Terry... everything okay, buddy?"

It was Eric and I almost spit his beautiful penis right out of my mouth!

"Uh... Yup. Be right out, Eric." He sounded flustered and anything but macho.

I stood up and looked at him and in a moment of kindness and mouthed the word, "sorry..." His orgasm was going to be a beauty and the tap on the door completely ruined it for him. For me too, because I was looking forward to a nice, big mouthful of cum.

I was horny enough to have wanted another go at Terry, but things just didn't work out for me that night. He went home with "blue balls" and I rode Eric, later that night until he could barely walk. Fuck! Was I horny!

Suffice it to say... Terry was not the only one to receive a blowjob from me after that night. I came up with the idea of drawing a name out of a bowl each Wednesday night and that lucky fellow won a trip to the other room with me so that I could suck his cock. Parading around with my breasts out for the last several months, and allowing a little feel here and there, seemed to have put the lads in great favour of me expanding the evening's activities to a blowjob too. The only rule was, if you won the week before, your name was left out of the bowl the next week. That seemed only fair, don't you think? On poker nights, because a blowjob in the middle of the game could be quite distracting... on those nights the winner had to wait until the end of the game. And just for fun? I drew the name before the game began...

I was loving being the centre of attention each Wednesday and Eric never gave up hope that one of those nights might turn into a fuck instead of a blowjob... or better yet... a gangbang, but that hasn't happened yet. There has been an odd twist though and it is that which caused me the grief and prevented me from telling you this story in the first place. Up until the Tres incident, Eric knew nothing about this bit of naughtiness...

You see... I had become quite fond of sucking that lovely group of cocks. They varied in size and in shape and they had different personalities depending on who they were attached to. Three were circumcised and two weren't. One was long and supper thin. I thought I might like him to fuck me up the ass! Another was a real challenge because, although he wasn't particularly long, he was so thick I had trouble blowing him! That was Cliffton and I must say, he was surprising to me.

Although Terry had the biggest cock in the length competition, it was John, the teacher, who I most enjoyed sucking off. Not only did he have a beautiful penis, he was a real sweetheart as well. He had white cum that was more the consistency of cream than of jism and when he came, he could shoot a rope clear across the room! When he let go, it hit the back of my mouth with such force and went directly down my throat. He gagged me with it the first couple of times, but him and I worked it out and I eventually was able to handle his cream of delight! I can taste him by just thinking about those times!

I let things get a little out of control, though, and that's where things started coming off the rails. You see... being a bit of a slut and a greedy one at that, Wednesday nights and the randomness of the draw weren't quite giving me the dick I really wanted to suck the most. I had to wait an entire week and there was no guarantee that John's name might even be drawn. I contemplated writing his name on every piece of paper, but reconsidered when I thought about the consequences of that, perhaps.

So I hatched another plan and told him to keep it to himself and to come around on Friday mornings when I was off work and Eric was at work. It worked beautifully for him as well, because he was the band teacher and had every Friday off. He got a little strange mouth and I got a nice treat of his eclair filling. I was enjoying his cum so much, he was even cumming in condoms for me and brought one over each Friday with him. Set in a glass of warm water and... presto! Warm jism for Sandra!

I'd dress sexy for John and we made a game out of me sucking his cock in every room in the house. I couldn't go into any room without a memory of what I did with him in there. He was a nice 8 inches... I know, because we measured, and uncircumcised. I didn't have very much experience with that sheath of foreskin and for the first few weeks that we got together, I played with his foreskin and got myself nice and familiar with it. An uncut cock has a different aroma to it and I must say that it really turned me on! His knob was beautifully flared as well and before the sheath retracted, I was mesmerized to see it stretched so tightly around the head underneath. After I had him so nice and hard, I'd slowly pull it back and expose the pink head and beautiful flared rim. I took great pleasure in freeing it and when the skin was free of the rim... I'd lick him and taste him all around that corona! If you would have kissed me right afterwards, there'd be no mistaking what I had been up to! wink

It was on one such Friday morning that I had had my kneel in front of John and he'd given me a larger than normal mouthful of his cream of honey. I was feeling great! He had left and I was sitting in my kitchen enjoying a nice cup of coffee with a condom full of his jism. (Yes... I am a greedy little whore!) The sun was streaming in and it had all the makings of a great day ahead.

As I sipped, I heard the front door closing quietly and thought it was John returning for some reason.