The Good Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in the kitchen, Love!" I called out cheerily, but there was no answer. I called again...

"I'm in the kitchen! Come and find me!" But no answer was forth coming.

I thought perhaps I had been hearing things and got up to investigate. It was a funny set of circumstances, because I always latch the lock after John leaves and go and have another shower before I start my day... for some odd reason, today I had neglected to do that.

I walked from the kitchen to the living room and was heading towards the front foyer. As I entered the living room, someone grabbed me by the hair from behind and before I could even think of resisting, I was face down on the floor and my hands were being held by a very strong person, behind my back.

"NOOOOO!!!" I screamed as loud as I could with my face buried into the floor.

"NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!" I screamed again and again and again.

"LET MEE GOOO! NOOO! LET!! MEEE!! GOOOO!!"

I struggled and tried to squirm away, but he was too big and he had the strength of someone I'd never experienced before. As hard as I tried, I was going no where! He knelt on my legs and pressed my hands so hard into my back I could hardly breath! He let go of my hair, but try as hard as I could, I couldn't turn my head far enough to see who my attacker was!

"Shut the fuck up!" he said in a voice that I instantly recognized.

The next thing I knew, I could feel him slipping flex cuffs over my hands and I struggled even harder! ZIPPPPP! And I felt the nylon tie cut into my wrist. ZIPPPPP! And the second one closed on my other wrist and I was caught!

"Guess what today is, Sandra?" he stated instead of asking it like a question.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?" I screeched at him. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD! UNTIE MY HANDS!!!!" But he wasn't paying the least bit of attention to my curses and demands.

In the next moment, he was lifting me to my feet and dragging me further into the living room towards the big chair. Its arms were overstuffed and made a perfect place for him to bend me over in a most vulnerable position. I screeched BLUE MURDER as he manhandled me again and grabbed me by the hair. I wasn't expecting it, but he snapped my head back HARD and as my mouth naturally flew open... he stuffed a cloth inside muffling my screams and screeches!

"Terri would be pleased to know that you're enjoying her panties like this! Taste good?" he inquired smugly. I didn't have to see him to see the smirk on this asshole's face! He pushed me over the arm of the chair and I lost my balance and fell face-first into the cushioned seat. In an instant, he was cutting away at the little robe I was wearing and in another second... it was in tatters on the carpet and I was naked, restrained and completely exposed!

Panic flashed through my brain as I tried to think! Why? Why was he doing this? He was going to fuck everything up! I tried my best to get a hold of my emotions, to try and calm myself down... at least to a point that I could think! What should I do... struggle for my life? Or, as the not uncommon narrative went... lay back and just enjoy it until it's over... I could have punched the guys who say that, RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FACE! They also say that rape is more often than not... committed by someone you know. JESUS!

He was fast and wasted no time in shedding his clothes. This was not going to be a quick, pull his cock out and do the deed and run. Not this asshole! It became crystal clear that he intended to take his time and make me enjoy it! He certainly did not know me!!

As I lay across the arm of the chair, my face buried in the plush cushion, he knelt behind me and forced my legs open. I could smell my own musk as he splayed me. My morning rendezvous with John had made my pussy wet and clammy and the evidence of that was permeating the air around us!

He pulled the cheeks of my ass open and in the next instance I could feel his face pressing against me and his tongue probing the opening to my pussy.

"He turns you on," he said, stating the obvious. "I'm going to make you beg, you cunt. We'll see who makes you cum harder."

Fat chance of that, asshole! I was determined to not give him even one ounce of satisfaction from his assault.

"Does he fuck you?"

I ignored the question, not that I could have answered it anyways with his wife's panties balled up in my mouth.

"Has he made you cum, Sandra?"

I ignored that question too, but struggled harder to reject the bastard! I thought I might spoil the moment by struggling and making it as difficult as I possibly could for him to find any pleasure in what he was doing to me!

"ARRRRRGH! ARRRRRRGH!" I continued to shriek.

Then his fingers replaced his face. He slipped two into my hole and I tried to squeeze my thighs together and stop him. It just pissed him off.

"SMMMMMACK!!! SMMMMMACK!!! SMMMMMACK!!!" His hand rained down on my ass cheeks.

I screamed even louder than before, but between the panties balled up in my mouth and my face buried in the seat of the chair, I could barely hear myself, never mind anyone outside hearing me! Jesus! He really smacked me! I could feel the burning of my cheeks and could only imagine that they were red and on fire! To my disgust... I could feel a hint of a trickle begin to manifest itself between my thighs.

He went back to inserting the two fingers up into my hole and I could feel them as they slid into me. JESUS! They felt kind of nice in there...

For the next number of minutes (don't ask me how long... I was traumatized!) he fingered me and toyed with those cursed buttons so far up inside there. He had a good touch and he knew just where to apply the pressure. JESUS! They really did feel quite good...

His hand moved quicker and quicker and as it increased in speed, he also increased the pressure. And as he increased the pressure? My trickle was now a small stream! The air was becoming even more pungent with the smell of my horny cunt. I'm sure it was exciting him to know that he was causing that to happen. SUCH AN ASSHOLE!

Any lesbian will tell you... it's all about the clitoris, and for the most part... it is. But, when you get a talented handballer or finger artist working on your cooz... well... there's a whole lot more going on than just the clitoris!

In my mind I was screaming, NO!!! I was hating this arrogant prick! This smug fucking rapist who thought all he had to do was stuff his wife's dirty panties in my mouth and I'd shut up! I'll show him! I'll have his mug shot spread across every newspaper, every television set and every social media site! I'LL HAVE HIM ARRESTED AND CHARGED! He'd not only lose his career, he'd lose his wife and his freedom! I'd...

OH GOD! I think I'm going to cum...

I didn't want to cum! I wanted to rage with hatefulness and ANGER! I wanted to scratch...

OH GOD! I AM GOING TO CUM!

"Ooooooh! Ooooooo! OOOOOOH! YOU BASTARD!!!" I screamed as the first wave of contractions and pleasure coursed through my body! You cannot imagine the conflict raging in my head as my rapist is pinning me over the arm of my living room chair with my hands tied behind my back and calling me a cunt and a whore and a SLUT while fingering me until my backstabbing pussy is weeping like a poorly constructed berm and sending me into the tailspin of an orgasm! FUCK! Talk about not knowing if you're cumming or going!

I was overcome by anguish, by anger and by fear! I was also overcome by sexual arousal, betrayed by my own pussy and my ever-perverted fantasies. I came hard on his talented fingers as I howled and I shrieked and I panted like a completely depraved maniac. He slowed his assault and let me rest for a moment.

As the ripples and flutters and contractions eased a bit, I thought about fighting him again... about screaming for help and about trying to stand up. I thought about...

"OOOOOH!" I shrieked as I felt him spread the cheeks of my ass wide apart and press his nose into my crack.

The next sensation I felt was his eager, wet tongue probing the lips and folds of my vagina as he teased and tickled and circled my swollen, angry clitty.

"OOOOOH GOD!" I shrieked once again... and then twice more!

He was talented with his fingers, but he was tremendous with that tongue! Oh my, but that felt GOOD!

He pushed his face into me aggressively and his tongue lapped at me and probed! If his nose had been colder and a little wet... who knows where my mind might have wandered! One thing was for sure... he knew how to eat pussy and as ashamed as I am to admit it... I was pushing back, encouraging him on, coaxing that beautiful tongue to lick my doorbell and come on in! I had stopped screaming now and had switched to whimpering and panting. I tried my hardest to keep the rage blazing in my mind, but he was winning and I was now becoming more interested in another one of those orgasms than I was in getting away from him.

Oh God!, but this man had a talent!

I'd sucked his cock on numerous occasions and even deprived him of an orgasm that first night he surprised me in the loo. How arrogantly he'd fed me his nasty cock, like I had pined for it from the first time I'd met him. This man, who my own husband was responsible for introducing me to, responsible for bringing him into our home! And here he was, taking what had not been offered to him, in my own living room... almost right under my husbands nose! This prick couldn't have cared less.

As his tongue licked and swirled around the rudely protruding nub of my clit, my resistance waned and slipped into caring more about the second orgasm that was building, than I cared about being violated. I was drifting closer to the edge of the falls and couldn't mount even a feeble rage. Was this Stockholm Syndrome or was I just that depraved? Who can say?

Some lovers have accused me of being a control freak -and perhaps I am. But, on this bright, sunny morning I was surrendering control and letting this friend of my husband's have his way with me and use me as one might want to use the village slut or their own, personal whore. I resisted, at least I acted like I was, but I was no match for either his testosterone or his talent. He was making me his whore and I was going along with it. OH MY!

He suckled and he licked me! He probed my hole with his tongue and lapped at the cunt honey that oozed from my cooz. He fingered both my cunt and my ass as he led me like a lamb to slaughter. I was being led, willingly, to the precipice of those falls and I was about to tumble over, crashing into another beautiful, rapturing orgasm!!

"OOOOOH!! OOOOOOH MY GOOOOOODDD!! OOOOH MY GOD!!!" I shrieked as I squirmed and pushed my naked, married ass back into my rapist's face. As I panted and slowly came back to earth again, I surrendered and capitulated, I caved in and I gave myself to him. I had no doubt as to what was about to happen next. That smug, arrogant Terry was going to be the one to break my dam open and put me on the path to fucking other men. Eric would be ecstatic... if he only knew.

Terry lifted me off of the arm of the chair and put me on my knees in front of him. His cock was sticking straight out, as proud of itself as it could possibly be. He ran his fingers through my hair and locked handfuls into his grip.

"Now it's my turn, bitch. Today you suck on my terms," he said quietly, but with determination in his voice. He pulled my face towards his gorgeous cock and I opened my mouth like his whore, ready to do my duty.

Now, when I suck cock, and you know I've sucked a few, I like to take my time and proceed with a flair, a bit of artistic style and with an eye on my man and his pleasure. I take control and tame their wild urges to rut and prong like the wild stallions most of them are. I like to use my tongue and to taste and take my time as I suck them slowly towards the point of their surrender to me. To that point, where I have a psychic connection with their mind and their fantasies and where I draw them into my web of surrender. When I'm through sucking their cocks... they are mine to suck again and again. Once I've sucked your cock, you'll be back... with your wife's blessing -or not. All I have to do is wiggle my little tail and flash you my look and you'll slip away from your wife's side and join me wherever I choose to take you.

That is my style, but I don't think Terry could have cared less that sunny morning. The only owning that was happening was going to be him... owning me.

He took the balled-up pair of his wife's panties from my mouth and as he pulled them out, the thought crossed my mind to perhaps ask him if I could keep them. I thought better of it, though, before I said anything. Terry's bullet-shaped knob slid into my mouth and right to the back, to the opening of my throat. With a firm grip on my head, he held me still as he took control of my mouth and fed me his sweet dick.

"Ha-ha," he chuckled, "...still think you're in control, bitch?"

What could I say? I was on my knees in front of him. I was naked. My large breasts jutted out from my chest. My nipples hard and jutting out also, looking for all the world like pegs; rigid enough to have hung your hat upon. And to complete the picture of his freshly conquered slave? My hands still firmly bound behind my back.

He held my head in his hands and slowly pulled me closer to him until my nose was buried against the shaved skin at the base of his cock. His penis had pushed over my tongue and past the little pinata that hung at the top of the opening of my throat. I would never have been able to handle this big cock pushing into my throat like that, but it wasn't the first time we'd done this. I'd sucked Terry a few times already and he had schooled me in the deepthroat style that worked nicely with his long, fat sausage. Jesus, but he had a nice cock!

I would have kept sucking him until he'd filled me with his cum. Until he'd filled my mouth, my throat and places beyond, with his thick, white cum. That's how it normally went... when I was in control. But, I wasn't and it didn't and all too soon he was pulling his penis out of my throat and leaving me feeling empty. Feeling like I was now the one being denied. He left me in a state that I was not used to being left in. Perhaps that was what was supposed to happen. Perhaps it was my Karma.

He extracted his cock from my mouth and then pulled me to my feet. I was a little disoriented as I stood. He spun me around and snipped the plastic ties that bound my wrists. They'd been tight and as I massaged the skin where they'd been cutting into me, I thought... what now?

He gave me no chance to ponder, because in one smooth move he bent over, encircled my legs at my thighs and literally tossed me over his shoulder as he stood up, fireman style! As he turned I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on the wall. What I saw took my breath away! Never had I been put in such a position before. The queen had indeed fallen!

He carried me upstairs to our bedroom and put me down. I felt a little weak just from the vibes of being skin on skin with him. He pulled me in against his gorgeous chest and put his arms around me and kissed me in the most sensual way I'd ever been kissed. Of course I'd kissed him before, as I'd described at Christmas time, but never had he kissed me like that! His tongue felt like velvet in my mouth and instead of being sloppy and intent on filling my mouth with his tongue, he played and teased and softly licked the inside of my mouth. He then teased my tongue into his mouth and wrestled it like two puppies playing together. He sucked on my tongue and coaxed it deeper into his mouth and I melted. If you can imagine having warm, liquid chocolate dripped into your mouth while being kissed... that was what it felt like.

He then kissed me a little bit more forcefully and held me more firmly in his burly arms. His big hands slipped down my back and he took the cheeks of my ass and massaged them with what I'll just call... authority.

SMACK!! His tongue wrestled with mine as his paw came down on my fair skin.

SMACK!! Now the other side was treated to the same attention.

Again he kneaded the flesh and then pulling my ass cheeks wide apart, he dug his fingers into my most private of crevices! I grunted into our kiss as he violated me, his fingers taking whatever liberties he felt like. It drove Eric crazy when another man was doing something invasive enough to make me grunt. It appeared to turn Terry on too knowing that he had found one of my weaknesses. His tongue pushed a little bit harder and he kissed me just a little bit deeper... now I was grunting and whimpering as he dragged me further down that crazy rabbit hole.

SMACK!! SMACK!! Two more hard swats, then he pushed me back onto the edge of our bed. My ass was stinging, but before I had any chance to think too much about it, he grabbed me by the hair again and forced me to suck his cock once more. I wouldn't even call it a blowjob. There was no technique or even a chance of me using my talents. No... this was a face fucking. Nothing more. I must say, though, being handled like this, for the first time in my life, it was doing something to me and I didn't not, enjoy it.

I gagged as he pushed his long penis down my throat, not giving me any chance to get ready for it. I coughed and sputtered as my eyes watered and drool ran down my chin and dripped onto my tits. He pulled his cock out and taking my chin into his hand, he forced a big thumb into my submissive mouth.

"Suck," was all he said... and I did.

He fed me that big thumb for a few minutes while still moving my head about by the handful of hair he was controlling me with. He was ready to try it again and replaced it with his cock and again slid it deep into the back of my mouth and into my throat. JESUS! No man had ever done the deepthroat thing with me before Terry did it! You can take my word for it too, it's not for sissies. But, I wasn't a sissy and quite prided myself on being a superb cocksucker.

He throat-fucked me for a few more minutes then pulled me back up to my feet and proceeded to rip the covers from the bed! Everything on the floor... except for the pillows. He led me to the edge and put me in the position he wanted.

"Get up there and kneel," he instructed me.

My heart was pounding. There was no doubt what was going to happen to me next.

He pushed his middle finger into my cunt and it slid in as if he'd buttered me up like a warm cinnamon bun. My cunt was oozing a thick, creamy secretion!

"Oh ya! You're nice and horny, you little bitch. I'll take that as permission granted for what's coming."

He added two more fingers to the one already up my horny little married hole and went to work getting things even juicier. In an abrupt move he took his fingers from inside me and grabbing me by the hair once again, pushed his mucky fingers deep into my mouth.

"Suck my fingers clean!" he ordered me. Again, I did as I was told.

As he continued to pull my head back I could feel him running the length of his cock up the crack of my ass. His knob continued to dribble his essence of arousal and after a few minutes of this, my crack was nearly as slick as my pussy. JESUS... but it felt good! I rubbed my cheeks back against him, encouraging him to keep going and give me more! He was feeding me his fingers to clean, as he pulled my head back by my hair, his cock was sliding between the cheeks of my ass and he kept calling me 'bitch'... had I died and gone to heaven?

I had never been handled like this before, by anyone, and I have to confess that it was really turning me on! I was being treated as nothing more than a fuck toy for this friend of my husband. It started to fuck with my head, in fact, and as he pulled my hair, my pussy wept little trickles of the thickest lubricant I think my cunt had ever produced.