The Good Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't just waiting to be fucked -I was begging for him to take me!

As I suckled his fingers clean of my honey, he pushed the knob of his dink between the lips of my pussy and my mind exploded! OH GOD!! Here it comes! And come it did!

There was no resistance as that angry red head of his cock pushed past my swollen vulva and just like that... I had the first couple of inches of strange dick inside me. His thickness was instantly obvious. Eric's cock was average in every respect and this was the first time I'd been filled like this!

Now, every woman knows, it's not just the delicious feeling of being penetrated by a nice cock that makes your eyes cross. There is also what is going on in your head and the drama of being mounted by any new cock. This wasn't just any new cock either! There was a ton of baggage going on with this one. This all began by him forcing himself on me... being taken. Used! He was Eric's friend and although he was part of the group that I sucked their cocks weekly, this wasn't part of that little game and Eric had no idea what he had already done to me... or what he was going to keep doing! Add to that... OH MY GOD! Add to that the next couple of inches he'd just pushed into my cunt and my head began to spin! He was making me CRAZY with lust!

FUCK! His dick felt better than any other dick I'd ever had up me before! He was teasing me. Sliding inch, by delicious inch of his strange cock into my pussy. I could feel the veins as they slipped along the slick glove of my vagina! Every time he paused, I could feel the beating of his heart as his veins pulsed and radiated the heat that he was pushing up inside of me!

OH GOD! I just wanted him to push it in as deep as he could. I whimpered and moaned and tried to push back at him! Anything to get him to keep feeding my cunt more of that beautiful penis!

He pulled my hair more, pulling my head further back and as he did he stabbed me! SWEET JESUS!!! He stabbed that long, thick cock all the way in until he'd bottomed out right against my cervix! MOTHER FUCKER!!! Never had any penis ever touched me there! It hurt when he bottomed out, but he pulled my head, his fingers curled tightly around a significant handful of my hair and he just held his cock right there!

"That's it... feel that? Just relax and get used to it...," he whispered in a soothing voice. "Just get used to it and then I'll give you the whole thing..."

The whole thing? How much more could he give me? But, I did as he said and just let it fill me up and let him keep pushing into the very bottom of my cunt. I was on all fours and like a bitch in heat, just let him rest that beautiful cock all the way up in my warm pussy. As he remained still, I began to feel a sensation deep inside of me. A warmth separate from my own. A warmth that was penetrating into me, making me feel tingly and odd. Like nothing I'd ever felt up there before. Over the years I'd shoved all sorts of objects up there, but nothing... absolutely NOTHING could compare to the feel of this bastard's cock so deep inside of me!! In my very soul I could feel it and in my mind, I could see it, but in my imagination, he was making me into a whore... his whore and I was going to do any slutty thing he demanded of me. Anything.

When he started to move, he did so slowly and gently. He pulled out just a little bit, then reinserted it, but with a subtle, corkscrewing motion. He pulled it out a tiny bit, then pushed it back in. Out and then in. Out and in, touching me in different spots so far up in there. Out and back in. Out and back in. And with ever stroke in, I started feeling a zap... no... an itch... perhaps I could say it was a need. A need to be touched in just that spot. YES! That spot right there. RIGHT THERE!

"OOOOOH! GAAAWD!!! YES! RIIIGHT THERE!" I squealed. "YES! RIGHT THERE!"

I couldn't have drawn you a map to that location, that secret little spot, but Terry had hit the Mother Lode! As his cock passed back and forth against it I got the most delicious sensations I'd ever had while being fucked! I could have gone on like this for hours! HOURS! But, as he pushed that fuck into me, I was building towards another orgasm. A third orgasm for the day!

"OOOOOH PLEEEEASE!!! PLEEEEEEEASE DON'T STOP, TERRY!" I cried.

I ground back against him and begged him not to stop. This was beautiful! Absolutely... fucking... BEAUTIFUL! Never had I felt sensations like that, when I was being fucked and it was making me drunk with lust! I whimpered and I begged and I pleaded with him to FUCK ME!! And he did...

Letting go of my hair, he now placed both hands on my hips and began to really give it to me good. His was a style I'd never had before and instead of using long strokes, he kept them short... maybe only an inch or two. But those couple of inches kept an almost constant pressure on the 'fantastic spot' and I was literally beginning to babble as he put it to me! GOD, but this man could fuck!

Those short little strokes were coming like they were being delivered by a machine gun. Short and firm, he was banging into my cervix and over that spot that was building pressure! I had this itch that was driving me crazy and with every stroke, he itched it and with every stroke... my need grew more!

I'd heard of guys with big cocks giving their women a "heavy fuck", but this could only be described like a nail gun, firing with a short, sharp stroke! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

UGHH! UGHH! UGHH!

He had taken me from a full-on hatred of him and a promise to destroy him completely and utterly... to a babbling mess begging him not to stop fucking me. To never stop fucking me!

I came like I'd never cum before and it wasn't just once! He gave me what I could only describe as a rolling orgasm that never completely subsided, but just peaked and tapered off and then peaked again! I can't tell you how many times I came. I couldn't even think, never mind count!

He'd done some nasty stuff to me that day and part of it wasn't just what he'd done physically. He'd awakened something inside of me. A 'need' I had never known to have existed in me before. It wasn't going to be enough just to fuck me... I now craved something more! I wanted, no... needed my hair pulled! I oozed pussy honey when he called me BITCH. I needed to be taken, to not be in charge of the situation. I craved being treated like a slut! He'd turned me into an animal and this animal... had needs!

Terry fucked me until mid afternoon that day. When he was finally done with me, he dressed and left, leaving me sitting on the floor amongst the sheets and comforter he'd pulled off of our bed. He'd fucked me in a variety of ways and had left me sore and swollen. When I finally got up and staggered into the bathroom I was shocked with what was staring back at me in the mirror. He'd fucked me and left me a mess. I looked like I had lost a fight with a pack of wild dogs. No blood or bruises... but, a body and hair that could only be described as a disaster!

I had to hurry and put both me and our bedroom back in order before Eric got home. I had no intention of telling him what had happened... for a number of reasons.

When he arrived home, I had just finished cleaning up and showering. He came in and gave me a loving peck on the lips.

"Hello, darling! How was your day?" he said as he came in and put his briefcase down.

I couldn't very well tell him how many cocks I'd had my lips around that day or how many times I had come at the hands of one of his friends in our very own bed. Well... I could have, but why complicate things any more than they already were? Hmmm?

He absentmindedly walked into the living room and sat down with his tablet, ready to read a bit of the days news before supper. As usual, I fixed him his cocktail and brought it to him. As I walked into the living room, he was sitting in the very chair that I had been raped over the arm of only hours earlier.

I brought him his drink and set it on the table on the opposite side of his chair. As I approached, my eyes spotted something sticking out from beneath the skirt of the very chair where he sat. Oh my god! It was the plastic ties Terry had bound my hands with. I'd forgotten all about them! As I approached, I kicked them deftly under the skirt of the chair, then delivered my husband's drink and another kiss, announcing supper was going to be a little longer this evening.

##########

I continue to see John for a nice cock suck on Friday mornings. As well, Terry waits until he sees John leaving and then comes in and rapes me. It has become quite an important part of my week. He fucks me aggressively... just how I need it now and as incredible as the orgasms that he gives me are... it is the mind-fuck that I crave just as badly.

Wednesday evenings sees me waiting on the guys, my tits exposed and a blowjob raffled off just as it has been for quite a few months now. But, two of them get a bit more most Fridays and no one is the wiser. Eric still hopes I'll capitulate and agree to fuck other guys and I keep blowing our friends at the club on Saturday nights. Sunday is still regarded as a day of rest in our home... because, a gal's mouth and pussy can only take just so much!

And in Eric's own words... "Sandra, you are indeed, a good wife!"