The Graces Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom and dad play with granny.
3.4k words
4.7
7.9k
11
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine Elizabeth Grace bustled about the kitchen completing the preparation for dinner with her husband and step-mother-in-law. Since her recent visit to in-law's Joi and Gene's, she was interested in having a talk with Tom about perhaps getting daughter Leslie to return home from her stay at her grandparents' home, originally precipitated by Leslie's acquiring a bold and bawdy tattoo. She needed Joi's support, however, since Tom and his stepmother now had a significant sexual relationship that might encourage Tom to be less judgmental about Leslie's actions.

Kate reminisced fondly about her last visit with Joi and Gene, both of whom had fucked her separately and together to complete satisfaction and enkindled a deep commitment to more intimacy with them both. The new bond among them left a warmth in her chest and cunt that set her whole body tingling with arousal in her frequent thoughts about them.

Tom's new electric car pulled up quietly into the garage next to the kitchen and she heard the door open as her handsome husband stepped in. She turned and stepped into his embrace, planting her lips on his in a passionate welcome. His hands slipped behind her back and her drew her close, rubbing his crotch against hers, then gripping her ass with his hands and pressing his hips forward. His cock was completely erect.

Leaning back from the kiss, Kate said, "Is that a pencil in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

"All my thoughts are of you, dearest, and this is just the result," Tom said fondly.

"Table's set and everything is ready for dinner," Kate said, bringing her hand to his zipper and drawing it down. "I've got time for an appetizer."

She slipped her hand inside his pants and under the waistband of his boxer shorts to grip his rampant prick. Tom groaned lustily. He unbuckled his belt and slipped off his trousers and boxers, which fell around his ankles. Kate ovaled her beautiful lips and engulfed his glans and a few inches of his stiff dick, as her hand circled his staff and began to pump vigorously.

"Oh, sweetheart, your mouth is so hot," Tom moaned, "you make my cock so hard."

Kicking off his loafers, Tom stepped out of the rumpled clothing and unbuttoned his shirt, dropping it to the floor as he now stood naked before his cocksucking wife. He closed his eyes and gave himself over completely to the avid blow job his dazzling wife was administering.

Kate drove her mouth down the staff, letting the tip thrust past her tonsils into her throat. Her hands lifted Tom's balls and rubbed them against her chin. Drawing her mouth back, she gripped the spit soaked cockstaff and jerked her husband's manhood briskly.

His wife was a marvel to Tom, always passionate in her lovemaking, creative and unfettered in her arousal. In just moments, she could have him climbing the walls in heated sexual desire, and she seemed to relish bringing him to orgasm again and again, often several times in a single session. In fact, both his wife and stepmother had been able to regularly coax more than a single cum from his loins, he realized. He was astonished at the high level of arousal that these two lovely creatures could maintain within him.

Now, as Kate's cheeks caved with the suction around his cock, he looked down on her deep brunette tresses with love and desire.

"May I see your breasts, dearest?" he whispered as she noisily laved around his stiff pole.

She looked up and released his prick with a wide and delightful smile, saying, "You may see all of me." She stood and untied the apron from around her waist. Unbuttoning the light dress she was wearing, she drew it back and down her body, revealing her lack of underwear. Her breasts, tilted high and with aroused nipples, bobbed gently and her dark and trimmed bush sat atop her fragrant gash. She stepped out of her dress and flats and set them aside in a chair.

"You are awesome, my darling, thrilling in your nudity and a sight to behold," Tom gushed.

"I'm all yours, my love, please fuck me, get that hard meat in my cunt and give me your cum juice." she replied.

"Yes, I will fuck you, you cocksucking slut," Tom said, stepping close to his wife and lifting her under her ass to rest her on the kitchen counter. He knelt and kissed her cunt, licking deeply with his tongue and spreading the pussy lips.

"Oh, Tom, I'm so hot for your cock," Kate moaned.

He speared his tongue into her tunnel, tasting the creamy lubricant that was flowing freely from his stimulation. Pressing his face into the junction of her thighs, he forced the entry of her pussy open with his lips, sucking deeply, and he slipped his hands beneath her and inserted a thumb in the puckered ring of her ass.

Oh, you nasty boy," Kate exclaimed, as her hips trembled with the shock of an immediate orgasm.

She arched her cunt, holding his head against her mons as she rode the intense cum. Tom's jaws snapped up and down, heating her vulva with the friction while his mouth incited her internal gusher by his forceful suction. The musky aroma and honey taste of her sap enflamed him and his erection stiffened as pre-cum oozed from the tip. He felt as if he could shoot off any moment.

He lifted his glistening face from the orgasming gash and looked into his wife's dizzying brown eyes with craving. She returned his gaze with equal hunger. Tom slipped two fingers up Kate's cunt, wiggling and twisting them to add to the stimulation.

Kate smiled and licked her lips slowly, mouthing, "Screw me, big boy, screw me to heaven."

Tom removed his fingers and shoved them in his mouth, sucking noisily. "Now?" he asked.

"Now," she said urgently. Tom stood, gripped his cock, swabbed it in her juicy slit and leaned forward, burying his prong to the hilt in a single deep thrust.

"Oh, my god, my god, Tom, you are so hard...and big," she bubbled.

Kate's slash, even though stretched to new limits by Gene's mighty stalk in her recent fuck frenzy with her in-laws, was at the moment tightly clamped around her husband's striving staff and she felt entirely filled again. Tom's dick had always been satisfying, even though it was not the only one to bring her joy. Kate's love life before Tom, and with her son and father-in-law since, gave her plenty of men with whom to compare the love muscle of her husband. But she was always content with his sturdy prick hammering in her pussy or mouth or ass.

Tom began swinging his hips, thrusting rapidly into the depths of Kate's channel and then pulling his cock back until the glans was just resting inside the entry. He felt the cum rising quickly in his balls, and Kate leaned back on her elbows to stretch her torso out before him, her firm tits bouncing with every push of his banging joint. The sight of his incredibly sultry wife being driven by the force of his cock electrified him and he felt his oncoming climax start running up the back of his legs.

"Darling, Katherine, oh, I'm not going to last long, you look so beautiful, ravishing, you turn me on so, I've got a load to let go in you," Tom said lustily.

"Yes, you hunk, you do that, you let your hot jism flood me, coat my cunt walls, shoot it deep, empty your balls in me, that's what I need," she returned.

Tom jabbed deep, his first shot spraying against her womb, slowly withdrew as he relished the throbbing in her cunt, jabbed again in a second gush of cream, and continued slamming into her depths with each glob that erupted from his balls until his full load was spent and he was gasping for breath.

"Well, I've either gotten here too early or too late," said Joi Grace as she stood at the back door.

Tom's head whipped around to focus on his mother-in-law standing just a few feet from the rutting pair, her short flowered dress belted around her small waist, the folds hanging loosely to the middle of her thighs, her tits visibly aroused beneath the thin material, a sexy smile on her lovely face.

"Just in time, actually," said Kate, holding her husband's waist so that he was unable to pull his still erect cock from her orgasming pussy.

"Kate, what..." Tom blurted.

"Oh, Tom, I know you and Joi have been fucking, don't be so surprised." Kate said quickly. "And she and I are lovers, as well, I'll have you know."

Tom's eyes widened, "You...what...I don't..."

"I'll tell you all about it, darling, but let's be polite now and invite Joi to join us in our pre-dinner erotic play," Kate said matter-of-factly, "come on Joi, get your ass over here."

"I'm on the way," her step-mother said emphatically, removing her belt and unbuttoning her dress, peeling it off to reveal her eager body in just bikini briefs and a skimpy lacy bra.

Stepping out of her shoes and over to the couple, she reached down to caress Tom's ass and lifted on her tiptoes to kiss his lips. Tom moaned and shot his tongue into her mouth passionately. Kate rested her hand on Joi's shoulder, then stroked down her back to flip open the clasp of the bra and release her firm tits. The nipples were little hard nubs of arousal.

"I've got a cunt full of fresh cream from my husband's mighty cock, but he's still stiff as a fence post, so I'm sure he will be able to entertain you for quite a while before your own cunt is also full," Kate said softly to her step-mother-in-law.

Breaking the kiss, Tom said, "Mommy, I have such a hard dick for your magnificent pussy, if you want me in you."

"I sure do want your erection in me, Tommy, and I want to eat the cum you just shot in your wife's cunt," Joi said with unmasked excitement.

Tom backed slowly out of Kate's saddle, leaving just the tip of his glans as a plug in her oozing pussy. Joi stripped off her panties and knelt beside her step-son, easing her face into the gap between his crotch and Kate's gash. She licked his balls and he withdrew the head of his steely prick from his wife. A glob of creamy sap drooled to the bottom of Kate's rosy slit and Joi leaned in with her tongue to collect it, swabbing across the steamy pussy lips and causing Kate to draw in a sharp breath.

Tom took two steps back as his spicy step-mother opened her jaws and began to suck deeply on Kate's vagina, causing a gusher of combined climaxes to drain into her mouth. Kate was moaning softly, and Tom leaned over, lifting Joi's hips and standing her stunning ass in front of him. He grabbed his cum-soaked prong, made one pass through Joi's puffy cunt lips and then pushed his dick all the way into her soft and sensual slash.

Kate felt Joi's suction drag her labia into the older woman's mouth and the walls of her damp cunt collapse as they ejected the mingled cock syrup and cunt juice. Her thighs spread widely and she looked down to see the salt and pepper buzz cut of her darling lover's head just below her own dark trimmed bush. She was jolted by a intense climax with Joi's lips spread across her vulva.

Tom jabbed his cock into the warm pussy of his father's wife, relishing the excitement of again having his mother-in-law impaled on his rigid staff. He wondered for a moment how he had slipped into such depravity as to be screwing the woman who was sucking off his wife, the woman his own father lived with and made love to. But in the next second he lifted his hips to encase his erect dick into the depths of an enchanting cunt, beautiful beyond description, tight and hot, set below delectable globes of a magnificent ass and between her smooth and muscled legs.

Having emptied Kate's cunt of its sweet and savory liquor, Joi, raised her head and looked into Kate's dark brown eyes with undisguised zeal.

"You are sugary and delicious, daughter lover, and now I'm going to enjoy getting my son's hot spunk loaded in my cunt," she said.

She lowered her head and pushed back into Tom's pubic bone, supporting herself with a gentle grip on Kate's thighs just above her knees. Kate's ass remained on the edge of the kitchen counter as she watched Tom drill his step-mother. She looked down the arch of Joi's back and could see her step-mother-in-law's round and firm ass cheeks quiver with the force of Tom's battering pubic triangle. Each drive against her solid rear was accompanied by Joi's quick "Ungh," and then "Ummmm," as Tom retreated for another blow.

Kate was extremely turned on by watching her husband fuck another woman, and even more stirred by the seductive taboo of having him humping his own father's wife. She recalled that the thrill of riding Gene's mighty rod had been accentuated when Joi had joined them. She was coming to the belief that family sex parties with multiple partners might just be more fun than anything. Her cuntal chasm churned with this thought and she briefly envisioned Tom fucking their daughter, Leslie, with the same vigorous ramming he was delivering to his stepmother, as she took a pounding from her son, Liam. The thought began to obsess her immediately.

Tom's excitement was doubled as he sank his rigid prick into his stepmother's wet tunnel and his eyes drank in the sizzling beauty of his wife's voluptuous nudity directly before him perched on the kitchen counter. Kate's wet labia flared outward after Joi's impassioned cunnilingus and the deep pink flesh of her vaginal opening pulsed with arousal watching the fucking couple.

"Mommy, your awesome pussy is hot and tight," he said, gripping her hips to slam hard into her cunt.

He quickened his tempo for a short burst and Joi grunted and gasped with the rapid assault.

"Tight for your big dick, Tommy, you are giving me such great cums," she replied, turning her head to look back at his handsome face and taunt torso, now dewed with sweat.

Joi's wide experience with sex had taught her many ways to control and focus her orgasms, and Tom's energetic fucking was setting off thrilling explosions inside her. She felt the rising of a potent climax spread between her hips and across her pelvic saddle, warming her ass and legs as Tom's cock beat against her womb and his scrotum, now tightly drawn against his crotch, slapped her clit into overdrive.

"Screw that momma, screw her good, lover man," Kate gushed, leaning forward to reach under Joi's chest and grab her tits, rubbing vigorously over her hard nipples.

"She's a great fuck, you are a great fucker, Tom, and I'm cumming just watching you plow her pussy."

Using his forearms to stabilize his stepmother, Tom changed his strokes to slow and deep, moving his hips through a long swing that eased his glans to the opening of Joi's wet channel and then swiftly bottomed out in her cunt with a strong thrust. Bang, bang, bang, Joi's clitoris and cervix erupted with each drilling, and her cresting climax lifted inside her like a rocket off the launch pad.

"Damn, Tommy, damn, you're blowing my cunt up, honey you're ripping my cums, I, god, I, oh, yes, yes, I'm gonna make it to the moon tonight, damn, damn, load me up, stud, cream this happy pussy, pour it in," she shouted, rising on her tiptoes, tensing the muscles of her calves, thighs and ass, concentrating all her energy in the rippling thrusts of Tom's stiff tool.

Kate gently cupped Joi's breasts, holding and massaging them as Tom's eyes became unfocused and his head tilted back, his arm muscles bulging with the effort to hold his lover's abdomen still as he tore into her spasming chasm.

"Beautiful," Kate said softly to Joi, "beautiful fucking, fucking beautiful, you gorgeous babe, I'm cumming, too, because you are so beautiful while you are fucking."

Tom exhaled forcefully and began to gasp for breath, then groaned, "Mommy, your little boy is spraying your insides with cum, you have brought me to another breathtaking eruption, here is my seed, my hot spunk, my cum, ooohhhh."

His hips and her ass slapped loudly as he spewed his cream deep in her womb, coating her in a bounty of boiling boy juice that overflowed her squeezing tunnel and ran down the backs of her tauntly extended legs. She emitted a soft shriek with each jet from Tom's prick. As the minutes passed, Tom's thrusting slowed and Joi relaxed her legs to stand flat-footed on the kitchen tiles, her pussy still gripping the softening cock.

Kate released her stepmother-in-law's breasts and moved Joi's hands to the counter edge. Swinging her shapely legs and hips away from Joi's grip, she dismounted the granite and knelt under Joi's body. She lifted her hands to Tom's balls, softly cupping them and rubbing the warm eggs together, and licked the junction of the lover's bodies. Tom withdrew from Joi's gash and Kate immediately took his dick in her mouth, using her tongue to sweep off the remaining sticky solution.

Pulling back from her embrace, Tom knelt beside her and fastened his mouth to Joi's leaking slash. She moaned softly and rotated her hips to deliver the full vulva to his oral cavity. Tom created a vacuum by drawing a deep breath against the splayed open pussy lips and Joi's cunt gushed out the remainder of their lovemaking. Tom turned immediately to Kate and they kissed passionately, both tongues savoring the spermy mix. Tom's hands lifted to Kate's generous boobs and stroked the curves and auroles.

After dressing and sharing the delicious dinner Kate had prepared, the three sat together in the Grace's comfortable family room and Kate asked Tom, "How did you feel about the three of us having sex tonight?"

"I'm sort of ashamed to say that I was thrilled by all of it, I don't know why, but the combination of two incredibly beautiful women making out really aroused me, I was excited by Kate, of course, but I have really fallen for my step-mother, who I consider one of the sexiest, spiciest babes I have ever met," Tom admitted.

"Tom, you know I have a deep lust for you and, I can admit, for your wife," Joi chimed in, "and I want you to know that your dad and I don't keep any secrets, so he knows we have been fucking each other."

"Really?" Tom said, surprised, "and he's not angry with me, or you?"

"Not at all," Joi said matter-of-factly, "but I also need to tell you that we have enjoyed having Leslie as our house guest, and that we have been fucking your daughter, too."

"What!?" Tom shouted.

"Oh, yes, Tom," Joi said, "now don't be a prude, Leslie is a grown woman, beautiful, sexy and curious, and she's able to choose her own sex partners intelligently."

"Darling," said Kate, "I just want you to think about revising your opinion about Leslie's living here, she's our daughter, she's living far away from school out on the farm, and she deserves our attention and affection."

The photograph of Leslie on his office computer, lewdly bursting out of her bathing suit, came immediately to Tom's mind, along with a tingling current in his loins as his prick thickened at the thought of his lovely Leslie being fucked and sucked to orgasm at his parents' home. If he could balance the reality of jamming his dick in his own stepmother while his wife urged him on, what magic might occur in the bedroom if he accepted Leslie back?

"I guess we could try it for a while," Tom said, trying not to seem too enthusiastic. But his dick had already made up its mind and was pushing hard against the fly of his trousers. Joi noticed immediately.

"Wow, Tommy, what a nice erection you have,' she said with a sultry smile, slipping over to his side and pulling down his zipper. She fished out his prick and dipped her head to blow him. Kate watched with eager interest, raising the hem of her dress in order to rub her clit. "Mission accomplished," she thought to herself.