The Grad House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, this room is huge! I love it," I exclaimed. I wandered around the space examining it all. I bounced on the big bed to get the feel. Then I checked out the large window overlooking the street. Then I opened up the closet doors and saw that someone's clothes were still in it. It appeared that the previous tenant was a girl because there were half a dozen dresses in it along with three blouses and three skirts. I looked at Kelly, confused.

"Don't worry about that stuff. Those clothes belonged to Wendy, the previous tenant. She didn't take everything when she moved out in June. So, do you like the room?" Kelly wondered.

"What? Yes, of course. I love it. I don't think I can afford it but it is amazing. I really appreciate you showing it to me Miss Nguyen," I said gratefully.

"Please, Call me Kelly. We are going to be house mates for fuck's sake," she teased. "Come on downstairs and we can discuss the rent," she continued. We started on our way down the stairs when the bathroom door opened and appeared the slim ballerina that was at the pub on Friday, with the hair down to her ass wearing just a black silk bath robe. She had her chin up and glided barefoot along the floor gracefully.

"Well hello there bartender. Fancy seeing you here," she grinned.

"SJ, this is Nathan. He'll be moving into Wendy's old room. Nathan, meet the princess, SJ," Kelly introduced. I was beginning to wonder if she was actually some kind of real princess.

"Very nice to meet you, SJ. I remember you from the pub the other night," I greeted her with an outstretched hand.

She gently placed her tiny, delicate fingers in my palm and curtsied with practiced perfection. "Enchanté," she replied in French. She headed into her room before pausing and turning to Kelly, "Kelly darling, I'll bring that envelope from yesterday down as soon as I finish my hair and makeup. Promise."

"Okay princess," Kelly replied but SJ was already gone. Kelly and I went down stairs and ended up in the kitchen. She offered me a seat. I took it. I was surprised that she was talking like I already had the room.

"Let me explain how I work things around here Nathan," she started. "It kind of works like co-op. Let's say the room goes for six hundred a month. Then maybe I ask you to do some things for me, maybe an errand or two a week. That would bring down the cost of your rent. Get it?" Kelly explained.

"An errand or two a week? How much would I be saving, exactly?" I inquired. I could imagine some of the errands were nefarious in nature but I really wanted the room.

"Well, for example; SJ has almost paid off her rent in full for this month already. Another errand or two and I'll be paying her. Derek has half of his rent already paid off too. Play your cards right and you can live free and maybe even make a few bucks each month," she teased. Who says that crime doesn't pay? I was at a moral crossroad with my decision. Not because I was an angel. Far from that. It was the danger and the unknown.

"I'm not sure Kelly. I'm a little uncertain about what kinds of errands I would need to do. I don't want to get into any trouble," I explained.

Kelly sighed. "It's not as bad as you think and it's all low risk. Nothing has ever happened to any of my people. Besides, my father has this whole town in his pocket. A lot of the work is just meeting up with people for a few hours. I've seen your potential and I know you will love what you do soon enough," she pressed. Still, I was hesitant.

Kelly stood up and offered me her hand. I took it and let her lead me. She pulled me toward her bedroom. I followed her juicy, bubble shaped ass with the cheeks hanging below the hem of her shorts. She wiggled it with purpose. She pulled me inside and shut the door behind me. "You find me attractive Nathan, don't you?" she asked while staring me in the eyes, posing with her hands on her sexy hips. Of course I did.

"What? Yes Kelly, of course I do. You are amazing, hot and gorgeous," I blurted out.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" she asked me point blank.

I stammered, "What? Are you kidding me? Ya, sure I do." To be honest, I had never imagined myself with her. She appeared out of my league from the start. She had shown no interest sexually in me up to that point. She was a dominant alpha personality and I just could not picture her as a sexual conquest of mine. She was nothing like the girls I had experience with.

Kelly nodded. "Good, take your clothes off," she instructed. Kelly immediately peeled off her tank top and unhooked her black bra. She had nice C cup boobs that were quite firm and perfectly round with wide, reddish brown nipples. She shucked her shorts off quickly too, leaving herself naked. Her crotch was clean shaved and she boldly displayed herself. "What's taking you so long?" she asked with a pissed off tone.

I started stripping fast, not wanting to displease her. Unfortunately, my cock was experiencing some stage fright as I hung flaccid still. I wasn't sure if I should start stroking it myself to get hard or if I should let Kelly take the lead. I just stood there with my jaw hanging open. Kelly was clearly in control and she began to giggle at my nervous state.

"Come here," she ordered. I stepped over to her and stood inches from her as she inspected my body. "A little scared, are you?" she asked. I nodded with embarrassment. She continued to look me over, showing no sign of her thoughts. "Hmm, not bad, we can work with this. In the future, I'll need you to shave all over though. You're already pretty smooth but I don't want to see any hair below your eyes," she critiqued. "Now, kiss me," she instructed.

I nervously leaned into her. She was almost my height so our mouths met easily. My hands were shaking as I tried to wrap my arms around her body, not sure where to touch her. Kelly took control and grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me with some force. I melted to her forceful lips as she stuck her tongue into my mouth. My hands caressed her silky hair down her back as she pressed her firm body into mine. Her breasts squished against my small chest and the heat from her pussy reached my cock which was beginning to rise.

Kelly then suddenly pulled my head back from hers. She looked me square in the eyes. "So what's your deal Nathan? What are you into?" she quizzed me. I was at a loss. I had asked myself the same question before and couldn't give myself a definitive answer. My long pause only confirmed that. "You don't even know yourself, do you?"

I was at a loss for words so I shook my head. Kelly smiled big, showing her teeth. "I bet I know you better than you do. I can show you if you will trust me," she offered. Nervously I nodded.

"Okay," was my simple reply. Kelly lead me to her big, steel framed bed. She pulled back the sheets and patted the mattress for me to climb up onto.

Kelly climbed on top of me, kissing me hard again. My cock was at full staff, a proud six inches. She put her body weight on me and I could really feel her strength. I doubted that I could over power her, not that I had any interest in trying. She stopped for a moment and held my wrists down as she looked down at me. "If you want the most memorable fuck of your life then I'll need you to completely trust me. I promise you that it will be worth it. Will you do that?"

I nodded. "Yes Kelly, I trust you," I answered. I really didn't but it was already becoming the most memorable sexual experience for me so I had to see it through. With a devilish grin, Kelly produced a set of hand cuffs and proceeded to cuff my wrists around a post on the headboard. I was at her mercy. She climbed on top of me again and started kissing me. I sucked on her plump, dark lips. She sent a wave of lust through me. We kissed for several minutes before she rose up and pressed her soft, full breasts in my face. I struggled with my mouth to clamp onto a nipple as she kept moving. I licked her as she rubbed her gorgeous tits in my face.

Kelly then rose up some more and I traced a line down her body with my eager tongue. She didn't stop until her smooth nether lips were sitting on my mouth. Kelly grabbed my hair and pulled my face deep into her wet vaginal slit. I licked and probed at whatever she gave me. I ate her as best I could but she had the control. She pulled me deeper and eventually ground her clit onto my tongue. "Suck it, my pretty little bitch," she ordered. I did as she wanted and gave her clit a good suck and flicked the nub with the tip of my tongue as rapidly as possible. Kelly gyrated on my face, moaning loudly. She grunted as she fucked my tongue, her body stiffening up. Kelly came and I drank her powerful juices as she continued to grind out her orgasm. Finally, she released my hair and lifted her ass off of my chin. She wiped my face with her fingers then shoved her wet digits into my open mouth to suck clean.

Kelly caught her breath and regained her composure. She gave me an evil look that said that she wasn't finished with me quite yet. I smiled at her and moaned my pleasure. She gave my face a playful little slap. "Wait here bitch, I'll be right back," she said. She picked up a pillow and gently tossed it over my head. She wasn't trying to smother me, just block my vision. Without my hands, I couldn't move the pillow which covered my eyes. I could feel Kelly get up from the bed and could hear her move around the room. After a few agonizing minutes of listening to Kelly's giggles, she returned to the bed.

When she climbed back onto the bed she forced my legs apart. I spread them with eager anticipation. Kelly picked up my left ankle and put it over her shoulder. She pinned my other leg down with her knee. Kelly then knocked the pillow off of my face so that I could see again. She had me spread wide and I looked down to see that she was wearing a harness around her hips with a big, black, strap-on dildo attached. She was stroking it with lube making it glisten and shine. I sucked in a breath of air in fear. "Kelly, wait! I don't know about this. I've never ..." I began to say.

"Don't worry baby, I have. I told you to trust me. I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before and I guarantee that you'll love it," she interrupted. I threw my head back in defeat. It was going to happen no matter how much I protested. Kelly started rubbing my virgin anus with a well lubricated finger. She was slow and deliberate. She probed deep with slow methodical thrusts. Her other hand grabbed my aching cock which was hard as granite. Her warm, slippery hand stroked me just enough to distract me. She had slipped another finger into my butt and was stretching my ring with her knuckles. It hurt a little but she was gentle and slow.

Along with stroking my cock, Kelly softly whispered sexy things to me. "You're so tight lover; I'm going to fuck you so good; I can't wait to see you come; and other sexy things. I closed my eyes and found myself grinding back at her fingers of which had become three in my ass. "Oh yes baby, that's it. Give that sweet butt to Mama," she teased.

"Mmm," I moaned as she continued to manipulate me. My asshole stretched wider and it didn't really hurt at that point. I was enjoying her finger fuck of my ass. I had no idea how good it could feel. Then she suddenly pulled all of her fingers out and I felt open and empty. I was upset that she stopped. Then I felt the cold, wet tip of the dildo as she began pressing it against my back door. I opened my eyes and gasped.

"Shhh, easy baby. Just breath. Breath deep and long," she soothed with her words. I breathed as I felt my sphincter muscle stretch open wide as my ass was invaded. Kelly was slow and careful. It hurt as the rubber penis impaled my colon. I whimpered as she forced the entire length into me. I felt the rubber balls against my tailbone, signalling that the entire nine inches was inside me. Kelly let go of my cock and grabbed the pillow. She lifted me up by using her hips. She then slid the pillow under my ass for support and comfort.

She then started slowly sliding the fake cock out of me, sending a burn through me. I held in a scream. She pulled it all the way out and then started pushing back in again. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Ahhh!" I groaned with real pain. Kelly slowed down and held me with about a third of the dildo inside me.

"Breath!" she commanded. I puffed out a few breaths which helped some.

"It hurts," I said. She leaned down and kissed my mouth full. I sucked at her tongue.

Kelly lifted her face. With a disappointed look she asked, "Do you want me to stop?" I pondered it. I thought hard about it. The longer she stayed inside me though, the more the pain faded.

"No. Don't stop. Please, keep going," I found myself saying. Kelly didn't move.

"Oh no. Not good enough. I need a real commitment. Tell me like you mean it. Beg me for it," the Asian goddess instructed. I grunted and moaned. I started gyrating onto her strap-on cock.

"Please Kelly. Please fuck me with your big cock. I need it. I want you to fuck me so bad. Ram it into my asshole. Please Kelly, fuck my virgin ass," I begged. Kelly enjoyed my submission and started to shove it in hard. I moaned. "Oh my God!" I yelled as she ploughed me. Her strokes picked up pace as she set aside the gentle attitude and really hammered my asshole. She put all her force into her thrusts and the rubber balls smacked me with loud slapping noises. Kelly picked up my other leg and put it on her shoulder so that she had a deep penetrating thrust. She fucked me with a fast tempo. I was so excited and my head went into a cloud. I had no idea how great it felt to get fucked.

I didn't even notice that the door had opened to her room. I heard a noise and saw SJ standing there in her bath robe holding an envelope. She didn't seem shocked or even phased by what she saw. "I brought that envelope Kelly," the princess said plainly.

Kelly didn't miss a stroke as she continued to fuck me. "Thanks SJ. Just put it on the table over there," Kelly responded.

SJ slowly made her way to the table and set the envelope down. I was red with embarrassment. She looked at me and grinned. "Having fun?" she asked. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

Kelly flipped her hair and told SJ, "He's loving it. He's just too shy to admit it. He gives really good face too. Come over here and sit on it." SJ smiled and undid her silky bathrobe. She was naked underneath. She had a pristine body. She was flawless. Had perky B cup breasts had poky pink nipples. She had some muscle definition in her torso and legs and her bum had a sweet apple shaped curve. She flicked her long mane of auburn hair and pranced over to the bed with grace. She climbed up and straddled my head, facing toward Kelly.

SJ lowered her bare pussy to my face. She spread her pink folds with her well manicured figures so that she impaled herself on my tongue. She tasted sweet as I probed deep up into her tight little snatch. She rested her butt onto my face. My nose went up her tiny pink asshole. She started gyrating onto my mouth. SJ let out a soft moan and I could feel her wetness spread onto my cheeks. Kelly continued to pound my ass hard with her rubber dick. The two girls' faces drew closer. Kelly grabbed SJ by the back of her head and pulled her face to her own. SJ opened her mouth and allowed Kelly to kiss her deeply and passionately. I was so turned on that I felt that any touch of my cock would set it off.

I continued to eat out the princess as my new land lady fucked my asshole raw. The two girls made out with me underneath them. SJ gyrated harder and harder, grinding her clit on my lips. She started to thrash. She was flowing with juice and I could tell that she was close to coming. She cried out as her body stiffened. She clenched her thighs around my head and squeezed. "Ahhhh!" the waif cried out. She broke her embrace from Kelly and dropped her head down to my cock. She engulfed the entire length into her mouth. The head of my cock was lodged in her throat. I couldn't hold on any longer and my balls tensed as my seed came out like a fire hose right into princess SJ's stomach. She held on like a champ, swallowing everything I pumped into her mouth. She sucked me until my balls were drained dry. Kelly had stopped fucking me and held still with the full length of the dildo inside my anus.

It seemed to last a long time, the two of us in our orgasmic highs. Eventually, SJ lifted her head of my softening prick. She swallowed loudly and climbed off of my head. She straightened herself out and tossed her long hair. She was a bit flush as she picked up her robe and put it on. Kelly withdrew the cock from my butt and un-strapped the harness. I laid there, gasping for air, with pussy juice running down my face and my asshole gaping open. I could feel the cool air rush into me.

SJ left the room and I looked up at Kelly with an expression of awe. She grinned at me. "So, are you taking the room then?" she asked.

"Yes," I moaned with a cum drunk slur. Kelly giggled, proud of her conquest. She uncuffed my wrists and freed me.

"Great. Go get your shit. You can move in today. Just remember who the boss is around here. I'm going to get the princess to help you get moved in and teach you a few things. I might have a job for you to do in a day or two after you're settled in," Kelly informed me. She already had her shorts back on and was pulling on her tank top. I laid there looking stunned. "Let's go! Chop chop!" she ordered. I jumped up and got dressed.

Later that day, I moved into my new home. I ran into Derek while I was moving in. He was the same tall man I saw at the bar who had came with Kelly a couple days before. He was polite and welcoming but went about his business. Kelly had told me that SJ would help me get settled in. SJ didn't lift a precious finger to help but she kept me company and talked to me as I moved my shit in.

SJ was wearing a light, purple, floral pattern summer dress that really complimented her petite figure. She laid across my bed and ran down all the house rules for me. As I was putting my clothes away, I asked SJ about the previous girl's clothes. "What should I do with all of these dresses and stuff?" I asked. I had also found a drawer full of underwear and things.

"Oh ya. Kelly doesn't want them thrown out. Uhm... There is lots of space and you don't have a lot of things so just leave Wendy's clothes for now," SJ informed me. It was true. There was plenty of closet space and drawers for all my clothes. I shrugged and continued unpacking, leaving the girl's stuff where it was.

"So, are you really a princess?" I asked to make small talk. It seemed silly, but I had to find out. Maybe she was some royal heiress from who knows where.

SJ laughed. She flipped her hair and explained, "Oh no silly. SJ stands for Sara-Jo. Sara-Jo Duncan. I was born and raised on a farm in Saskatchewan. I know I act like a princess. That's part of the roll I play. I actually did study ballet and I do speak five languages but the personae is my character. It's good for business. It's only high end customers for me."

"Customers? Roll? I don't get it?" I queried.

"Oh, you will darling. You will. Kelly and I were discussing your new roll. If you trust me, I am sure that you'll like what I can do for you," she charmed.

"I really liked what you did for me earlier. Wow! You were amazing," I complimented.

She blushed. "Well I did go to finishing school you know," she joked. "Tell me the truth now. Did you enjoy getting fucked with that fat cock?" SJ asked.

I had to be honest. "I actually really did. I'm embarrassed to say it but it gave me a sensation that I never felt before. I'm getting hard again just thinking about it," I stated.

"Don't be embarrassed Nathan. You boys have a gland in your ass that can only be stimulated by penetration. Massaging it sends a signal to your cock. Some guys can come just from getting fucked. It doesn't mean that your gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am probably guessing that you're bisexual anyway. It seems that way to me," SJ explained.