The Grad House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I always kind of thought I might be. I had thought about sex with guys many times but never acted on it," I confessed. That seemed to please SJ who sat up and posed with her pert chest thrust out.

"Bi guys are the hottest. Never be ashamed of it. I have an idea too that will help," she said.

"What's that SJ?" I asked. She crawled on my bed like a cat, licking her lips and giving me a sexy stare with her hazel eyes.

"Later. Right now I want you to come to bed. All that action earlier just made me super horny," she said. SJ let the strap of her dress slide off of her shoulder. She winked at me and I quickly dove on the bed and into her arms. We rolled around, kissing for a long time as she fumbled with my buttons, trying to get me naked. I peeled out of them fast enough and helped SJ pull her dress off. She was only wearing white lace panties underneath which I easily slipped off her perfect legs. SJ rolled me onto my back and straddled me. She liked being on top. She grabbed my erect penis and guided it into her wet and waiting snatch. SJ rode my cock like I was a horse on her ranch back home. She controlled the tempo of our fuck. Her kegel muscles flexed, squeezing my cock as she bounced up and down on me. I held onto her dainty hips and thrust my hard on up into her tight little box.

SJ leaned down and kissed me. Her long, silky hair made a tent around our heads. It was a slow, loving kiss and fuck. We made love for a while. My stamina was good since I had the earlier release. We changed positions so that SJ was on all fours and I slipped into her pussy from behind. I held her hips and pumped myself into her pretty pink folds. Her sexy little butt was displayed for me with it's rosy pink starfish. I played with it with my thumb. SJ's glorious mane of hair was everywhere. She was so sexy. I pumped the princess hard and reached under her to play with her clit. As I rubbed it, she squeezed my cock tighter and she moaned that she ready to come. I pumped harder and Sara-Jo cried out. Her orgasm triggered my own and I flooded her love canal with my seed.

As I rolled off, SJ quickly sat up on my face and ground her creamy twat on my mouth. I lapped up all of my sperm which flowed out of her hole and onto my tongue. I licked her clean and flicked her clit as I ate her. That made her come again, drowning me in both of our fluids. Satisfied, SJ climbed down and kissed me again, sharing the double cum cocktailing slow sensual make out session.

Afterwards, SJ asked me, "Do you like the taste of your cum?" In truth, it wasn't the first time I had tasted it.

"Ya, I like it. It's thick and creamy. I like girl cum too but it's totally different," I told her. That seemed to make her smile.

"Come on, let's go take a shower," she insisted, pulling me by the hand. In the shower, SJ brought out a razor and some shaving cream. She didn't even ask me. SJ just started covering me in foam and proceeded to shave my body wherever there was hair. Kelly had said that she wanted me smooth. She must have told SJ. Everything went; armpit hair, belly, legs, ass, crotch. When we finished, I was as smooth as a newborn baby.

After drying off, SJ slipped on her silk bathrobe and followed me into my room. "Let's get a layer of lotion on you so that you don't burn or itch," she said. She rubbed lotion all over me making me horny again. My skin glistened. It felt erotic.

"I better put something on," I claimed. I felt vulnerable standing there in the nude. I made my way to the dresser for clean underwear. SJ rushed to get there first.

"Let me pick out something for you," she insisted. I complied and went back to the bed and sat down. SJ rummaged through the top drawer and came back with a pair of Wendy's black lace panties and a black bra. "Start with these," she said before striding over to the closet and picking out a dress.

"But...but these are girl's clothes," I interjected. "They belong to Wendy, right?"

Sara-Jo returned with a black and white poka-dot dress. She smiled. "They belonged to Wendell actually. He was about your size. This should fit you too," she explained. "Go on, you're going to look great," she insisted.

Curiosity was getting to me too. SJ was making it a fun game. So the previous tenant wasn't a girl after all but a cross dresser or perhaps a transsexual. "What the hell!" I conceded. I slipped on the lacy panties and the bra. I twirled in front of the mirror. I always had an effeminate build and the shiny, smooth skin added to my feminine appearance. SJ helped me put on the mid thigh length dress. I looked in the mirror and saw that I really could pull off passing as a girl.

SJ pulled up a chair in front of the mirror and had me sit down. She ran to her room and came back with a kit full of makeup and some brushes. I put myself in her hands for the next hour as she worked her magic on my face. She plucked out a few eyebrow hairs which stung. She pulled my hair back and went through the make over process. SJ explained what she was doing with each brush and pencil. When she had finished with my makeup, she ran back to her room and came back with a few more things. She had two flesh tone silicone pads that looked like chicken cutlets.

"These are to enhance the bust," she claimed. She stuffed them into my bra and fiddled with them until it looked like I had some cleavage.

She then produced some long, wavy strands of blonde hair. "You already have pretty hair but these extensions will really make you look girly," she claimed as she attached them to my real hair. SJ then went to the closet and pulled out a pair of black high heel shoes with closed toes.

"Here put these on. Let's see if you can walk in them," SJ instructed. I slipped into them and they actually fit. So I was the same size as Wendell. Coincidence? I stood up, wobbly at first. SJ held onto me and told me how to stand balanced. After that she had me walk across the room. She demonstrated how to look graceful doing it. I was nowhere as graceful as her but she coached me through it. It wasn't natural and I seemed to find some new muscles in my attempts.

"Oh my God, you look even better than Wendy did. Kelly sure knows how to pick them. Come to my room, I have some accessories that you can try. I followed the princess across the hall to her room. It was lavish, posh and suited her personality. She gave me some bracelets and a pearl necklace. I put them on. "I don't have any clip on earrings. We'll have to get your ears pierced some time soon. Meanwhile, your hair covers them anyway," she told me.

"There! You do make a pretty girl," SJ claimed as she posed me in front of her floor length mirror. "Keep practicing your walk while I get dressed. I pranced back and forth in her room stopping occasionally to look at myself in the mirror. I totally looked like a real girl. SJ meanwhile, got dressed herself, back into the purple dress again. After slipping on some shoes, she said, "Okay let's go downstairs."

"Wait, what? No, I can't let anyone see me like this. I thought that this was just our game," I argued.

"What? That's silly. You're silly. Kelly will be expecting to see what a great job I've done with your make over. Come on honey," she implored. SJ took my hand and dragged me. I was red with embarrassment although the makeup hid everything.

Down in the common room, Kelly was watching TV when SJ and I approached. "Ta-da!" SJ trumpeted proudly. Kelly turned around and whistled. She got up and had a closer inspection.

"Great job princess. She looks even better than Wendy I think. I see that I was right about the sizes too. I could tell from the moment I saw you in the bar," Kelly stated. I was blushing but it felt amazing that two beautiful women were complimenting how pretty and feminine I looked. "What about a name?" Kelly asked.

SJ piped in, "I think Natalie is suitable for her, don't you think?" It was a play on my real name.

Kelly went and grabbed her purse. "Okay, works for me. It's pizza night and I'm starved. Let's go ladies," Kelly commanded.

I halted in my tracks. Posing for my two new room mates and lovers was one thing but going out in public was another. Kelly gave me an impatient look. "Don't worry, I'm buying. And stop being a pussy, let's go!" Kelly demanded.

The three of us went out to a local pizza place that was apparently owned by Kelly's father. The staff all catered to us like queens. No one gave me a second look. There were a few admiring glances though. SJ ate her pizza with a knife and fork and had a glass of wine. About ten minutes into it, Derek rolled in and joined our table. He didn't even look at me funny.

"Sorry I'm late. Missus Green took forever to get off. Here's the money Kelly," he said as he handed her an envelope before tucking into a slice of pizza.

After finishing off a slice, Derek turned to me, "Hey roomie. So, you got moved in alright, did you?" he asked simply.

In a soft, muted voice, I stammered, "Yes, no problems at all."

"What are we calling her," he asked Kelly.

"We're going with Natalie. It was the princess' idea," she responded.

"That's good. Natalie. I like it. She's prettier than Wendy too," he continued.

"We all agree on that," SJ noted. My room mates all seemed very comfortable and at ease with me dressed up like a girl. I was trying my best to not act nervous. We ate and chatted and had a few drinks. Kelly spent a lot of time on her phone with calls and texts. She was always doing business. By the end of the night I was feeling very comfortable as a girl in public. I walked back to the house with the others with confidence like SJ had taught me. Back at the house, I felt energized. I didn't want to change back right away.

Kelly had business to take care of though and shut herself inside of her office. SJ yawned and claimed to be tired. "I'm going to bed. I have an early class tomorrow," she explained.

I stood in the kitchen doing twirls in my dress. Derek smiled at me. "Hey, do you like single malt scotch, Natalie?" Derek asked.

"Ya, I love single malt," I replied.

"I've got some upstairs. Come on up. We'll have a drink and I'll show you the loft," he suggested.

"Sure!" I chimed. I followed Derek up the two flights of stairs to his loft apartment. It was spacious and well lived in. He had a lot of books and nick knacks laying around. Derek pulled out a bottle of Glenlivet and poured us both a big glass.

"To your new home," Derek toasted.

"Cheers," I replied. We clinked glasses and took a drink. It was top notch, sixteen year old scotch. "I'm in professor Carlson's globalization class. What are you studying, Derek?" I asked. I had my legs crossed, trying to sit lady like in one of his chairs.

"I'm working on my doctorate thesis now in philosophy. I have two masters' degrees already. I'm a career student. Maybe I'll teach someday," he responded. Derek had a very casual, laid back attitude. He was very comfortable to be around. He wasn't the best looking guy in the world but he wasn't ugly either. He was kind of average I guess. He made it up with his easy going, friendly personality. We talked about school for a while and he refilled our glasses when they became empty.

"So, you do favours for Kelly too, I see," I inquired.

Derek answered, "Oh ya. I've been doing it for years. I moved here right after her dad bought the house. Kelly just graduated school with a business degree, a bachelors', and her father put her in charge of some of his deals. I like her and she's smart. Plus, I couldn't afford to be a career student without her."

"So, if you don't mind me asking. What is your thing? SJ said we all have a thing. She plays the princess, I'm going to find out what my thing is although I think I am starting to figure it out. So I was wondering what your thing is?" I asked.

"Oh, sure. I get you. My thing. Here, I'll show you," Derek acknowledged. He put down his glass and stood up. He started to pull down his zipper on his pants. I thought he misunderstood me but before I could protest, he had his cock pulled out.

And what a cock it was. It was a whopper. I had never seen one so big. You never would have guessed that a tall, skinny guy like him was packing so much meat. It was long, like over nine inches while soft. It was thick too, like my wrists. The head was uncircumcised and was big and round like a plum. The veins stood out on it making it look angry. My jaw dropped in awe of the spectacle. So he was the town stud with the big Johnson. I imaged that a lot of women, and maybe a few men paid good money to get that monster inside of them. I was staring at it in wonder and Derek seemed amused by my attention. He began stroking his meat and it grew in his fist. I looked up at his face and he was grinning with a wide smile.

He must have thought I was interested by the way I stared. Was I drooling? I was about to protest and just get up and leave but I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was mesmerizing. I waited a bit longer because I wanted to see just how big it would get. He stroked it slowly and was hard in a minute. It got longer and thicker. The skin rolled back on the head and revealed a massive purple helmet. It looked amazing. I was trying to tell my legs to stand up and walk out but my brain sent them a different signal. Instead, I got out of my chair but fell to my knees. I was face to face with Derek's bus sized erection.

Derek held his cock out to me in offering. I inched closer and my lips parted. I was wearing a dark red lipstick which soon painted the crown of Derek's cock. I was in an hypnotic trance as I ran my wet tongue all around the meaty head. My mouth was wet and I slobbered all over it. My saliva ran down the shaft which I grabbed hold of and started pumping. I opened wide and sucked as much of the cock as I could in my mouth while I stroked the long shaft. Derek ran his fingers through my curly blond hair as I gave him head. I could hear my sloppy, sucking noises as I blew him.

Derek was relaxed and in control. He dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out his socks. He then unbuttoned his plaid shirt and threw it on the chair. He was naked except for his glasses. I had never sucked anyone's cock before and Derek could sense my armature status. He guided my head where to go. He made me lick up and down the underside of his shaft. He fed me his big balls to lick and suck on. He held onto the sides of my head and started fucking my face. I was really getting into it. I could taste his salty precum on my tongue. There was no way I could get his cock into my throat. It was just too big. I kept up the stroking while I sucked him which helped.

Derek had a ton of stamina and after fifteen minutes of sucking him, he showed no sign of coming. My jaw and knees were getting sore. Derek took pity on me and lifted me up onto my feet. He pulled my body to his. Even with high heels on, I had to look up at him. Derek leaned down and kissed me. He was gentle and softer than I expected. His kiss became more aggressive and passionate. He guided me over to his bed and pushed me onto it. His cock stood straight out at least eleven inches long. I got on my hands and knees and started sucking him again.

"Mmmm, you're really good for a beginner Natalie. I like your enthusiasm. I almost never come from oral though. Spin around for me so I can fuck you," Derek suggested. Nervously, I spun around. Derek's tool was huge. I was both excited and scared of it.

"Relax Natalie, I know you can take it. Kelly told me how much you enjoyed her strap-on. Now you get to experience the real thing. You're going to love it," Derek informed me. He crawled up behind me and lifted the hem of my dress and pushed it around my waist. He leaned forward and kissed one cheek of my ass, then the other, very softly and sensually. I liked it so I wiggled my butt. Derek pulled down my black lace panties to my knees. He leaned forward and kissed my ass again. I spread my knees. Derek started licking my soft bum cheeks all over. He licked in between and traced circles with his long tongue around my puckered hole.

I moaned as Derek's warm, wet tongue rimmed my asshole. It felt so fucking good. Derek sensed my pleasure and pressed inside my anus deeper. His tongue slid in and I felt my cock grow hard as steel. Without my panties to hold it in, my erection stood straight out under me. Derek licked me inside and all around for several minutes as I cooed with ecstasy. He pulled my cheeks apart to get in nice and deep.

When he finally pulled his tongue out of my chute, he put both thumbs inside and pulled me open. I was relaxed and loosened up. He applied some lube to his cock and placed the plump head at the entrance to my backdoor. I took a deep breath and let it out like Kelly had instructed. Derek started pushing in. It still hurt like hell but I wanted it so bad, I pushed through the pain. Derek was slow an deliberate with his entry. I pushed back onto his cock as it slid into my hungry hole. When that big head slid past my prostate gland, my cock began dripping cum involuntarily. I let out an audible gasp. Derek reached around and felt my cock which was slick with my own semen. He giggled and pushed in harder which made me spurt into his hand.

Derek brought his fingers up to my mouth and I found them covered with my gooey mess. Like the anal slut I was becoming, I sucked on his digits to taste my cum. I savoured the delicious treat. It was only then that I felt Derek's big, hanging balls touching my smooth sac. I realized that he was all the way inside of my rectum. "Oh my fucking God!" I groaned at the situation.

"Mmm, that's right baby girl. You love my monster meat in your tight little butt, don't you?" Derek teased.

I nodded and moaned, "Yes, I love that fat cock. Please fuck me with it. This little girl needs a good hard pounding." That encouragement spurred Derek on. He grabbed my hips and began fucking me, slowly at first. After a minute, he picked up the pace. His rhythm increased as I pushed myself back to quicken his strokes.

Derek fucked me faster and faster as I begged him. "Please Derek, faster. Fuck me hard with that side of beef. Please fuck me. I love it. I love it!" I screamed. Derek pounded my asshole without mercy. Tears rolled down my cheeks. A big pool of my own cum was forming under me as I ejaculated with almost every stroke.

Derek finally could take no more and busted his nut inside my colon, flooding me with his burning hot cum. He grunted and groaned as his orgasm continued. After the last jet of semen splashed inside me, Derek pulled his cock from my rear end. My asshole was left gaping open. His cum dripped out of my ass and down my thighs and balls. He rolled over on his back to catch his breath and rest. I leaned down at his flagging cock and kissed it. It was slippery with cum and I instinctively licked it clean. "Wow, you are a nasty slut Natalie. Damn!" he commented.

After licking Derek's cock clean, I lapped up the pool of my semen from his bed sheets. My asshole was still wide open as I felt the cool inside of me. As Derek dozed off, I pulled up my panties and left his room. I went down to the second floor and cleaned up in the bathroom before heading to bed. I fell asleep thinking of the incredible first day I had in my new home and imagined all the things that the future had in store.

I slept well and the next morning, I got up energized. After using the bathroom, I was heading down to the kitchen and put on some coffee. I was back in boy mode, makeup free and wearing my shorts and a tee shirt. I still had the hair extensions in though. Princess SJ caught me in the hallway. She was heading into the bathroom. She kissed my cheek. "Where are you going?" she asked, while wearing her black, silk bathrobe again.