The Grad House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to make some coffee," I informed her.

"Oh perfect! I'll take mine with a drop of milk and a teaspoon of sugar. Thanks love," she said as she entered the bathroom and closed the door.

After making the coffee, I headed back upstairs with two mugs of java. I knocked on SJ's door and she bid me to enter. She was sitting on her bed , slathering her shapely legs in some kind of oil or lotion which made them shine. "Oh, yes! Thanks for the coffee darling. Come in," she beckoned. I handed her the mug and she savoured her first long sip. She even had her pinkie finger sticking out like a proper lady.

"Ah! Good coffee. I approve. You may make my coffee every day," she stated as if it were my privilege. She sat the mug down for a minute so that she could open up her bathrobe. She displayed her perfect, naked form. She grinned sideways at me as she parted her knees, revealing her smooth, shaved peach. "I love to start the day with getting my pussy eaten. Be a doll and bring your pretty face over here will you?" she teased.

I couldn't resist. Despite all the sex I had in the prior twenty-four hours, her pristine, pink box looked and smelled too tempting to pass up. I buried my face between her thighs and got right to it. SJ stroked my blonde curls with one hand while sipping her coffee with the other. She grinded her snatch into my mouth and moaned, "Oh ya, that's the ticket. I usually wake up super horny but after listening to you and Derek banging away last night, I was extra juicy. You are one horny slut. I loved your dialogue by the way. I might have to borrow some of that shit for myself. Mmm, right there baby. Suck on my clit. Ahhhh!"

I continued to eat the princess until she humped my face to an orgasm. She squirted her juice, very un-lady like all over my face. She panted until she clamed down enough to speak. "Oh my god that was fucking good. I'm going to love having you across the hall. Thanks for the coffee and the orgasm darling. Now, if you don't mind, I have to get ready for class."

I took my coffee and went back to my own room. Later, when I was heading out to class myself, I was met downstairs by Kelly. "Good morning Kelly," I greeted.

"Good morning Nathan. I heard that you had fun last night," she teased. I blushed. She continued, "It sounds like you're ready for an errand. It so happens that you caught the eye of a client of mine last night at the pizza parlour, a professor at the school who wants to meet you, as Natalie of course. Are you ready?"

I was ready. In fact, it was just the beginning. That was two years ago. Now, I am finished with that degree and all my schooling has been paid in full. Not much has changed in the house. Derek, now with a doctorate, still lives in the third floor loft. He's teaching now. Princess SJ finished her masters' in languages and has started another in fine arts. She still lives across the hall and I still bring her coffee every morning. Kelly still runs the house and almost the whole town for that matter. As I sit in my room, putting on my makeup, wearing a white summer dress, I browse through the course catalogue trying to find another course to study. I don't ever want to leave this house.