The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla turned to her side, holding the phone against the cushion, resting on her right side. She kept tugging it, as mini-Selena did on her three-inch screen. It was hard to make a cock look huge on such a small screen, but Selena had the magic.

But now Layla was masturbating with her left hand, and her right arm was pinched under her body. She turned around in place to get her right arm free, but now the tip of her cock was touching the cushion of the couch.

She sat up suddenly. What the fuck was she doing any of this for? Surely, somewhere in this huge house, the real Selena Grande was doing something. She might even be, as they say, DTF.

Layla left her phone on the couch and explored the house. She wasn't in the kitchen, despite the fact that it was past noon. Seeing the time made Layla realize that, despite her love of game shows, Selena didn't seem to watch The Price is Right. That show was a mainstay for her on those days she stayed home sick from school. Then again, Layla had been self-employed for a year and hadn't watched it, either. Some days, she wouldn't even be awake until after eleven, anyway.

Layla kept looking, but turned her head towards a shout. She went to the first bedroom and heard rustling, grunts... and the telltale sound of hips slapping together.

She listened through the door. She couldn't tell who was moaning, Selena or Merri. Digging deep into her memory banks, recalling the hours and hours of moans she'd joyfully listened to like a choir of church bells. In her expert opinion... it wasn't Selena.

"Ohh! Ohh, Selena! Fuck me, Selena Grande!" Cried the vocal participant through the door.

That new evidence left little doubt to the accuracy of her initial hypothesis.

Also, Layla had started masturbating again and barely realized she was even doing it. She could hear the slapping of the coitus, the squeak of the mattress, the thump of the bed being shoved against the wall, and Merri's musical noises... all slowly drowned out by her own heartbeat and the shuffling of her pounding her cock.

She stopped herself. Had she really held back from orgasming for two days just to crack one out in the hallway of a million dollar mansion of the most famous porn star in the world? That was like driving to a strip club and playing hopscotch in the parking lot.

Layla somehow drew up the strength to pull her hand off her knob. Still pulled into a tight fist, she used it to knock three times. The sounds of fucking behind the door stopped. A few seconds later, Selena called through the door.

"Come in."

And the sounds of sex resumed anew.

Perplexed, Layla entered.

Selena and Merri were indeed fucking in here. Merri was spread out naked on the bare mattress, resting on a dark blue towel. Selena stood at the end of the bed, plowing her huge cock into Merri's pussy repeatedly, pulling out as far as she could before slamming it all back in.

"Hey, Layla." Selena huffed, talking over her shoulder. "I just had to make sure Merri was OK with you being in here."

Layla was silent, staring at them. She had literally walked in on the object of her fantasies... fucking the maid.

"You want in?" Merri's voice quavered with every thrust. "You could turn me into the spit roast."

Layla's body shook with desire. She looked to Selena, apparently looking for permission.

Selena looked back. "It's up to you, but... the two day mark is the hardest part of holding back. After that, it gets a little easier. This could be the big test."

Layla leaned up against the closet door, her face contorted into an uncontrolled grimace. She was rubbing her cock with one hand and teasing her pussy with the other. She reached in front of her and tickled the clit with her finger and rubbed her balls a bit with the base of her thumb.

"Yes, edge." Selena said. "That's good." Layla's hand picked up speed as Selena started going faster. "That's not edging, that's just jerking off."

Layla could hardly stop herself. Selena was obviously beautiful and sexually powerful, but Merri... Merri was even more lovely than she'd realized. Large breasts with little pencil-eraser nipples, a reasonably thin waist, and shoulders, arms, chest and feet dotted with a million freckles. Freckles! That most rare thing in porn! She'd seen more interracial pregnant lesbian porn than any actresses with freckles.

(On a rather horny and deviant day, Layla sought and found an interracial pregnant lesbian porn scene. She immediately started looking for another, which she also found... and it took place in the same bed with different pregnant actresses. It was evidently from the same movie. Maybe there was only one person who'd ever made interracial pregnant lesbian porn.)

Somehow, Layla dug deep and slowed her hand to about two strokes a second, significantly slower than her own heartbeat... and she wasn't even the one fucking her.

Merri's moans grew louder. Her arms reached to each side to grip the bare mattress, unable to reach across the king-sized bed. She shouted, her whole body quaking as Selena slowed her pounding, eventually pulling herself out and letting Merri curl up onto the bed, panting deeply, pulling her legs inward, holding one hand over her groin and biting her thumbnail on her other hand.

Selena sighed, a job well done. She'd delivered Merri an orgasm without coming herself, her specialty. Layla hustled over and licked Merri's nectar from Selena's still-hard cock. Selena gasped, watching Layla lick and suck the tip of her cock. Selena brought her hands down to below Layla's chin and delicately brought Layla back to her feet. Layla swung her mouth about and sucked on Selena's thumbs one at a time, as if they would spray delicious come into her mouth.

Selena looked Layla dead in her eyes. Those dark brown eyes, those cheekbones tinted with a rosy blush, that shy smile that showed how much she couldn't help herself...

"You're the real deal, aren't you?" Selena whispered. "You really are just a super horny futa like me."

Layla grinned. They brought their arms around each other, sharing a kiss so long that Merri might have gotten jealous... if she weren't taking a much-needed rest.

--

Once Merri had sufficiently recovered, she got dressed again and finished putting the sheets on all the beds again before leaving for the day with a kiss from each of them.

Selena checked the time. The day was getting away from them, as the sun was lowering in the sky, soon to give the interior of the house a gently yellow haze that would break for orange and red later as dusk approached.

Selena found her keys in her purse, sitting atop a dresser in one of the bedrooms. She used the keys to open one of the locked rooms on the main hallway that Layla hadn't been in yet. Inside, there was rugged carpeting evidently designed for heavy traffic. One wall was entirely lined with mirrors, and two ceiling fans hung from above. In the middle of the room, there was a stationary bike, a treadmill, an elliptical machine and against the back wall, a weight set near a bench with rolled-up yoga mats on it.

"Let's work up an appetite for dinner." Selena said. She immediately went to the exercise bike. "I usually do three sets of about thirty minutes apiece, depending what I feel like."

"You don't have workout clothes?" Layla asked.

"I do." Selena asked. "But that will just make more laundry for poor Merri to wash later. No reason to make her work any harder than she already does."

Layla didn't have the nerve to ask how she was going to ride the bike without workout clothes. Selena did sit on the bicycle seat, but once she got up to a decent pedaling speed, she sort of 'hovered' above it the way one would do when forced to use a restroom in a dirty bus station. Selena pedaled fast, but not so fast as to tire herself out quickly. This was not a sprint, but an extended ride.

As they couldn't both ride the stationary bike at the same time, and owning two would be opulence too great for Selena, Layla jogged next to her on the treadmill.

"You don't have to match pace with me." Selena huffed. "If this is your first workout in a while, you're going to tire before me. Just take it at your own pace."

Through their workout, Selena explained she usually did three half-hour exercises of cycling, treadmill, elliptical, weights, aerobics or yoga, depending on her mood. Today, she stopped her cycling after only fifteen minutes because she wanted to cut back on the leg exercises.

Selena noted that her thighs were already pretty big. Not fat or 'ripped,' but merely large-looking. Layla complimented her shapely legs, and wished her own stick-like legs were curvier, but Selena's concern was overworking her thighs would make them bigger, and would thus make her dick look smaller by comparison.

Suddenly, Layla felt perfectly fine about her skinny toothpick legs.

"Do you always work out with a boner?" Layla asked, still jogging on the treadmill.

"No." Selena said. "Even though I've definitely masturbated to pictures and video of myself... not normally. It's definitely because of you. You're just that sexy."

Selena went to the weights and picked up some heavy looking dumbbells. As opposed to curling them or whatever it was that men did with their weights, Selena took them and held them out at her side and held as still as possible. She breathed in and counted to thirty, and slowly lowered them down. Layla spent this time doing some crunches, one of the only workouts she knew how to do other than jogging.

Moving into the center of the room, Selena started doing some yoga poses. Bridge, Garland, Full Boat, Cobra, Plank, Tree... Selena knew the English names, but not the Sanskrit ones. Layla mimicked the poses as close as she could, watching Selena in the mirror. She didn't know any of the English names.

Well... she was certainly familiar with Downward-Facing Dog.

Selena eventually called the workout early after Layla started to visibly slow down on the elliptical. She rubbed her hamstrings.

Layla said, "If I tell my friends I hung out with Selena Grande... and hurt my hamstrings... they're not going to think it was during exercise."

Selena brought Layla to the nearest bathroom and they bathed in the same shower. It was nice and romantic, kissing and caressing each other's soft bodies and rubbing their soapy cocks together... but it wasn't the most effective way to bathe, especially with many other bathrooms to use.

But why ruin Merri's hard work cleaning those other bathrooms and deprive each other of more quality time together?

They dried off and returned to the kitchen. Selena opened a low cabinet and withdrew a large stock pot that she filled halfway with water from the sink. Layla said that much water would take forever to come to a boil, but Selena gestured to her powerful gas stove that would evidently heat that water very quickly.

It still took ten minutes. Layla asked why they hadn't done this first and let it boil while they were in the shower. Selena wisely intoned, "You never leave a gas stove unattended. And besides... I didn't know how long we'd be in there."

She dumped a box of spaghetti in the pot and stirred it with a long wooden spoon. There was plenty of room in this pot to let the pasta swirl around and cook. Layla had never felt so jealous about a pot as she had right now. Then again, her little pot worked fine when cooking for one. As it boiled, she took a mason jar out of the fridge and upturned it into a smaller saucepan, just allowing it to bubble before turning it down to low.

Nine minutes later, Selena withdrew a single noodle from the large pot with a long wooden fork. She held it between both fingers and pulled it gently, then bit the section between her fingers. She nodded to herself, and offered one half of the noodle to Layla. "How do you like it?"

Layla ate the noodle. It was about what she expected. "I believe this is what they call al dente."

"No, it isn't." Selena corrected. "This is softer than that. But I did once work with a director who called himself Al Dente."

"No way." Layla said. "What a dumb stage name."

"He's not the only one, either." Selena grabbed both handles of the pot with potholders and dumped the water into the metal colander in the sink. Layla was terrified that Selena would burn herself on the bottom of the large pot as she tipped it, but she didn't. Like most things in Selena's daily life, she had done this a million times before.

Selena slung most of the water out of the standing noodles and tossed them back into the large stock pot, and the warmed sauce after it. She stirred it with a haste and impatience that could only come from hunger.

Selena pulled two large plates out from the cupboard and used the fork to dump the pasta into roughly equal portions onto the plates. She set the both sauce-lined pots in the sink to deal with later.

Finally, she put both plates across each other at the stools at Selena's kitchen island, the closest thing she had to a dining table. She swept her arm across her forehead and moved a blonde lock away from her eyes and sat.

"There." Selena sighed. "You've now seen the only thing I know how to make."

"What about pizza?"

"I didn't make it. I heated it up. That's like saying I 'cooked' two Pop-Tarts." Selena presented Layla with a fork. They both twirled a mouthful of spaghetti around the fork's tines and brought it to their mouths.

Layla's reaction was significantly more pronounced than Selena's. Layla swallowed before crying out, "This is fucking awesome."

"It's all the sauce." Selena said, mouth slightly full. "My chef makes this stuff and it's absolutely amazing. Have no idea what she does. Maybe she just takes Newman's Own and puts it in a mason jar."

"I've had Newman's Own. It IS good, too, but it's..." Layla paused.

"Supermarket good?" Selena asked.

Layla pointed at Selena rather than respond with her mouth full.

They continued to eat, and Selena looked up suddenly. "Sometimes we have meatballs, too, but... this is plenty good enough without them."

"We?"

A pause. "Me, I guess. Sometimes it's me and someone else."

They both ate happily, very little talking going on between them. When Selena was down to maybe one or two mouthfuls, Selena made her fork inch across the island and towards Layla's pasta.

"What? You still have some left." Layla said, with the same tone someone uses to talk to a cat who refuses to eat the 'old food' sitting in the bowl.

Selena's fork entered Layla's pasta and swirled a bit onto her fork, Layla's fork still down in the pasta. Selena pulled up a small bundle of pasta and brought it back over to her side.

"Dammit, I didn't get yours." She tapped her fork on her plate to free the tangle of noodles from the tines. She reached back and tried again.

"Are we really doing this?" Layla smiled in disbelief. "Are we really..."

"Got one." Selena got a noodle that was wound into Layla's fork. She brought it to her mouth, the noodle extending out of her mouth like a power line, leading to Layla's fork.

Layla laughed and put her noodles in her mouth. They both slowly sucked in gently, as to not break the tender noodle, until their lips came together a long kiss.

Layla backed off, blushing. "This is gross."

"Yeah, my tits just fell into my spaghetti. That must be why they were sharing one plate."

"I don't think that's why."

A pause. They stared at each other. Selena hadn't even wiped the spaghetti from herself yet.

"So you're a Disney fan, too?"

"If it's on Blu-ray, I've got it."

"We should watch something."

"We can't. We'll miss Wheel."

They went back to the bathroom to brush their teeth, and Selena cleaned her breasts of the delicious homemade sauce. Layla shuddered as she watched Selena lick a little sauce from her finger, imagining a creamy sauce of Layla's own creation being wiped off her tits so nicely.

The first time they watched Wheel together, they were both dressed. The second time, Layla was nude and Selena was dressed. This time, they were both completely nude. Where it would proceed from here... Layla could only hope.

During the commercial breaks, they would turn to each other and make out, tongues sliding all over each other, but once the show came back, Selena would immediately turn back to the TV to watch. Layla watched, but decided to see how many kisses she could give Selena before she'd stop watching. Selena endured this with some tickled giggles and her continuously throbbing erection.

By the time Jeopardy started, Layla was sprawled out atop Selena, who still watched whenever she turned her head to the side. During the first commercial break, Selena sat up and suckled Layla's nipples. Layla had dreamed of this happening, and here she was. How much longer could she really hold back before she cracked?

At the end of the commercial break, Layla whispered to Selena. "I don't know how much longer I can hold back."

Selena kissed her gently... too gently. Was she teasing Layla on purpose?

"If you want it, go for it." Selena whispered. Layla's eyes bulged for a moment, but Selena continued. "But if you're this horny... how long are you going to last?"

Layla groaned. "Less than last time, definitely."

"It's up to you." Selena said. "Trust me, the forty-eight hour mark is the hardest." Selena slipped from underneath Layla and sat up. "So... why don't we just edge for a while?"

Layla and Selena sat, shoulder-to-shoulder, Selena's left hand wrapped around Layla's cock, and vice versa. Selena stroked the hot, hard cock with long, slow, deliberate strokes. It reminded Layla of her routine with the weights, holding them as long as possible...

"Layla, slow down."

They looked down. Layla was working Selena's cock at a medium-to-high pace, not exactly what scientists would call "edging."

Layla didn't immediately slow down. "Can't you handle this?"

"Of course. But I'm going to go just as fast as you."

Layla reluctantly slowed down. They spend all of Jeopardy gently working each other's cock, letting the precum trickle down, moistening their fingers and making their grips wet and slick. Commercials were spent kissing, hoping those models in the toothpaste commercials would be jealous of their intimate spectacle. They didn't need whatever fancy toothpaste gthey were selling to get kisses. Maybe they could talk to that guy in the cowboy hat who runs the car dealership. He looks like he doesn't get out much.

After Final Jeopardy, Selena excused herself to her office, and left Layla alone.

Layla did what she normally did when she had an erection in the evening. She grabbed her laptop.

--

Layla's broadcast began. She was in bed, white bed sheets pulled up to cover her breasts, her bare shoulders sticking out from under them. The light nearby was harsh and direct, and the laptop's built-in camera and the broadcasting compression made her face look a little overlit. She adjusted a few sliders to even out the light and give her a more uniform look.

"Hey, everyone." Layla smiled brightly. Her introduction was purposely nongendered, as to include anyone watching. She used to say "Hey, boys," but stopped when the female and futa viewers asked politely to be included. When she started streaming, Layla really thought she'd be whacking off to a churning sea of exclusively male lust. That stereotype was evidently incorrect.

The stereotype that futanari had stronger libidos than either men or women... well, Layla didn't know exactly how strong the average male libido was, but Layla felt she more than lived up to that stereotype of her gender.

Maybe six months ago, Layla found herself facing the wrath of an apparently popular Youtuber with hideous neon-dyed hair and Buddy Holly glasses. Somehow, the explosion of fame that Selena experienced had eluded her, and she blamed Layla exclusively for sending out a negative perception of futanari as sex-crazed bombshells.