The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla only ever deigned to give her two responses. The first was, "I didn't realize you were so sex-negative." Layla knew how painful it was to throw their made-up pseudo-intellectual terminology back at them. The only other thing Layla asked was whether she was a futanari herself. The woman refused to reveal that, but based on the crow's feet decorating her temples from a lifetime of disapproving scowling... she guessed she was 'safe.'

"How is everyone?" Layla asked. She paused to read the chat for a few seconds. This was the easiest time to read it, as people filtered in after she announced the start of her stream on all the applicable social networks. Apparently, Facebook didn't approve of having her promote her pornographic streams there, so her Facebook group was deleted. She wanted to fight this injustice, since she knew other porn stars had active Facebook groups. Selena had several dedicated to her, mostly by people unwilling to search Facebook before creating their own. Layla cut her losses and was simply glad her regular Facebook account wasn't dragged down with it.

Chat seemed to be doing fine, in general. One of Layla's moderators, DuckStevens, appeared in chat, signified by a pop-up notification. "Hey, Duck!" Layla kissed her fingertips three times and blew them at the camera. "Haven't seen you in a while. How's everything?"

Duck eventually responded, "Finals. You know how it is."

Layla laughed. "Duck, you've been saying that for how long now?" She said. "It's January. There are no finals in January." This was Duck's version of a Dad joke, even though Layla was fairly sure he didn't even have a girlfriend, especially if he watched a semi-popular futa camgirl with such regularity that said camgirl herself enlisted him to be a chat moderator.

"So I've been really good today." Layla smiled. "You ever step out of the shower, reach for your towel and think... I've got nowhere to be today, so why bother getting dressed?"

Layla slowly peeled down the bed sheet to her waist, revealing her nude breasts to the camera. "Yeah, I never put on so much a single sock today. It was very liberating. I know some of you love watching me strip, but... sorry, not today."

Layla read the chat. "I guess you're right, KittycombLord. If someone took a class in the winter, they might have a final in January. Good catch." She returned to the erotic requests. "Did I get hard?" She looked at the camera as if it should know better. "Of course I was hard. I was hard almost the whole time.

"...what did I do today? Well, I did some laundry, I hung out with my friend, watched some TV..." She said. "And of course, I watched some porn."

Chat asked what kind of porn, and one denizen took a guess at the star.

"It WAS Selena Grande. You're right." Layla pointed. "Am I that predictable? What can I say? There's no one else like her." She clicked around on the touch pad of her laptop. "Let me see if I can find the video... it was just a five minute clip of her masturbating."

Layla spent about forty seconds looking for the clip, in what was surely not particularly stimulating entertainment, watching the color temperature of the light change on Layla's face as she clicked through different websites. She found the clip she'd seen earlier and posted it into chat.

"Here we go." She watched the link herself. She slipped out of the sheets entirely and brought her legs on the duvet. Now that her hard cock was finally visible, chat started moving faster.

"Oh yeah... this video is hot." Layla said. "Even though you can't see her face, it's definitely her. God, her cock is so huge." She alternated from watching Selena pound her cock and reading the chat. "Yeah, it's soo nice..."

"She ain't fat!" Layla sneered, releasing her cock. "Selena Grande is totally not fat." She looked through chat to see who had said that. "She ain't, trust me."

The chatter defended his position. "What about those rolls of fat on her stomach?"

"Those folds aren't fat." Layla said. "She's just bending forward. It's loose skin. Look, even I get them when I lean forward." Layla did so, and the skin of her stomach bunched up just a bit into a few small folds. "See? I've got a fold right here, and I'm about 100 pounds. Everyone has it because if you didn't have a little flexibility there, you couldn't bend over. It'd be like wearing a shirt that's too small."

Among the commenters, he said, "I don't have those, because my gut is one big blob."

Layla waved her hand. "Well, that's one way to do it. That wasn't a nice thing to say, but... that's no big deal. Calling someone fat isn't an insult, because there's nothing morally wrong with being fat. There's a question for chat." She organized a poll. "Would you still watch my streams if I gained a lot of weight? Like, if I were 300 pounds."

The poll went for one minute, and the results came in.

I like you the way you are! - 55%

You could stand to gain a few pounds. - 15%

Maybe somewhere between 100 and 300? - 11%

300 lbs would be perfect! - 2%

300 lbs is for wimps! More! 17%

The results amused her, though she didn't quite have the courage to put down an option where her chat could ask her to lose weight. The only way she could see herself losing weight would be a drastic haircut... and even then, how much does hair weigh?

"I'm glad so many of you like me how I am. I hope you weren't just being polite." Layla said, grabbing herself again. "Those of you who want me to be north of 300 pounds... not sure why you're watching me if that's what you like. Not that I mind... maybe the Internet just likes extremes, either the very skinny or the very obese... are there any chubby futa streamers? Most of the ones I know are in pretty good shape, but then again... we were all born after the Comet, so we're all under 26."

Layla said something that caught her eye. "Some of you in chat mention that pubic fat would make my cock look smaller. Chat... you're going to give a girl a complex here. Besides... you all know the truth. Any of you men or futa out there with big cocks... I would love nothing more than to have all your cocks here with me... I'm just so horny right now."

A particular request went by and Layla drew attention to it. "Sorry, BrigadoonLoon, I can't do any tributes right now."

"Tributes" was the term for a special performance Layla did for any viewer who could donate to have Layla 'finish' on a picture of their choosing. It was normally a picture of the chatter who was donating. For men, it was usually a picture of their cock. For women, it was their tits or their nude upper body. For the rare futa fan brave enough to post a picture... it could be anything. Those were definitely Layla's favorite.

"For one, I'm not at home. And second, my color printer broke. It can print, but only black-and-white, and that seems lame. I tell you, I hate printers so much. I've never owned a printer that worked properly out of the box. And I grew up on a farm, OK? So when something doesn't work on a farm, it's a problem. My dad would either fix it THAT DAY, or he would replace the fucking thing. And brand-new printers are still temperamental or they leave out the color blue or whatever. I really hate them.

"I'm thinking of not doing tributes anymore simply because of how much I hate working with printers. No, I'm NOT jacking off onto an iPad with pictures on it. That would be simpler, but... I can't afford an iPad! That's crazy. Who's stupid idea was that?" She scrolled back, but didn't recognize the name. She thought it was DuckStevens being stupid again, but apparently not.

"Maybe I'll just jack off onto blank pieces of paper with the words 'Fuck Canon Printers' written on it. Maybe some other companies that make printers, like Xerox or Hitachi or Kodak or..."

Layla ran out of known printer companies. She ended it with silly enthusiasm. "Nintendo! I don't know... Wow, I'm rambling, but I really am so crazy horny right now, you don't even know."

She reached off camera and got her backpack. "It's been a while since I played with this." Layla pulled out the white USB-powered dildo from her backpack. "You all know how this works, I'm sure... all you Nintendo fans."

She spread out her tongue and teased the head of the dildo with it, flicking it suggestively. That was about all the contact the rubber dildo could make with her tongue without the rubbery taste making her want to barf. How she wished she could deep-throat it like other camgirls... well, she surely could do it, if she found one with an agreeable taste.

"You're right, whoever that was, I missed the name. Nintendo DID make the Game Boy Camera and Pocket Printer." Layla nodded, as she often did when someone in chat made a good point. "But that must have been before I was born..."

Layla set the dildo down in her lap, barely out of shot, and fished through her bag. After a few seconds, her calm search grew into a ransack, tossing clothing and other junk out of her backpack.

She hummed a bit, and looked back at the camera. "I'll be right back, everyone." She slipped out from under the laptop, the laptop rocking like a boat on uneven seas. Layla walked out into the hall and found Selena in her office, the door cracked. As Layla opened it at the same time as a knock, she saw Selena switch to a different tab on her browser quickly. Selena didn't have her dick out this time.

"Selena?" Layla asked.

"Yes?" Selena turned to her, not surprised to see Layla stood there, nude and erect. How many times can she see that and be shocked? Perhaps she'd grown used to it.

"Do you have a micro-USB cord I can borrow?"

"Yeah, somewhere." Selena opened a drawer filled mostly with computer wires, her hand entering it like a huge swatch of bramble and just as likely to emerge unscathed. "My iPhone uses the Apple proprietary thing, whatever that's called." Selena found a black-and-gray wire tied together with a hair tie.

Selena looked at it closely, squinting a bit. "Is this Mini or Micro?"

Layla stepped in. "Micro."

Selena passed it to her. "It's all yours. I've got cords everywhere, somehow."

"Thank you." Layla was about to march off.

"Can I get a kiss?" Selena leaned back in her chair, catching Layla before before she moved.

Layla looked at her. Selena was serious. She'd just asked for a kiss, like a couple does before one of them goes off to work. That could be an accurate description of what Layla was doing, after all.

Layla walked over, took Selena's chin in on finger and planted a very long kiss on her lips. No follow-up, no tongue, just a warm, welcome kiss that made both their hearts flutter.

Returning to her chat, Layla wagged the all-important USB cord at the chat. "Can't do it without this, silly me." She unraveled it, and elected to put her hair up in the hair elastic the cord had been wrapped in. "I'm glad my friend had one." She plugged it into the laptop and then into the base of the dildo.

Layla opened the chat-reading bot that kept track of the relevant data from the chat. She didn't announce any of this to the loyal fans, but an explanation might be warranted to one who had never seen this trick.

The vibrator's RPMs were directly controlled by a 'bot' that read chat. Any member of chat could type either "faster" or "slower" preceded by a forward slash to gently amp up or slow the vibrator. The first time Layla tried it, she expected all of chat to type 'faster' and for her to nut immediately, but they immediately knew the real game was in vibrating her long and hard, but occasionally letting the foot off the gas to let her relax and build to something really intense.

Those with advanced accounts attached to credit cards were afforded the luxury of buying a site-specific currency called "Buxxx." It was presumably a homonym with the nickname for American currency "bucks," but Layla had never heard anyone else say it aloud. Most chats allowed people to spend Buxxx to get shoutouts from the camgirls or ask for certain positions or orifices to be explored.

Layla had an enterprising fan from Norway called ParachuteLump. He was a programmer, and she commissioned him to program a tiny piece of custom software which linked spending Buxxx and increasing or decreasing the RPMs at a significantly increased rate. Buxxx were gained by all chat denizens at a pitifully slow rate simply by minutes watched; it was surely a technique to make watchers grow fed up and spend the money. Layla thought this was a very interesting innovation, and hoped to see it catch on.

"You ready, everyone?" Layla held the dildo against her own cock for a bit, showing it to be an inch shorter than her. As much as she might like a dildo that was bigger, she wouldn't press such a dildo against her cock and make herself look small. This size suited her just fine. Layla scooted away from her laptop to show more of herself to the camera, her legs spread apart. She lifted up her balls, revealing her previously obscured pussy. Layla gently worked the soft dildo inside her until everything but the very end was sticking out.

Looking at herself on her broadcast software, Layla did something she didn't always do. She pressed the dildo in just a little further. Her lips wrapped around it and the dildo disappeared, no evidence of it but the dark wire emerging from her pussy.

"OK, I'm plugged in." Layla sighed, lowering her balls and putting her hands out to her sides, bracing herself for the teasing that would commence.

Chat could hardly wait to start playing with it. The start was always a cavalcade of 'faster' votes, simply because the vibrator started at the less-than-exciting 0 RPMs. ParachuteLump had even made a cute digital 'speedometer' that showed the exact RPM.

The vibrator gained speed, giving off a gentle hum and tickling her with its teasing vibrations. She sighed, feeling it growing stronger inside her. It pulsed suddenly, as someone had donated a few dollars to make the vibrator spike in speed for just a few seconds. Layla shuddered, curling her toes. It was amazing how hundreds of perverts watching from the Internet could make her vibrator act so randomly. She felt it go up and down in speed, gently getting faster. A graph of the speed would look like a drawing of mountains, as big spikes of speed grew and decayed.

One big pulse of energy caused her gasp, as it got up to about half-speed. Layla huffed as she went back through the chat. "Oh, Animousity, you're very generous. Ten Buxxx... you know how to please a horny little futa like me... ohh... I wish you were here so I could suck your big cock... do you have a big cock?"

Eventually, Animousity responded, "no."

"Well, I'd suck your little cock, then. Or I'd suck your titties if you're a woman, or a non-futa, whatever... God, I'm so wet and hot..." She put her hands on her thighs. "I wonder... maybe today's the day I can do it. I wonder if I can finally come hands-freeeeee...!"

There came a noise that sounded almost like a dirt bike had been driven into the room. Layla bucked her head back so hard, she almost smashed it against the headboard. She cried out, kicking her legs out involuntarily, her body shaking. Layla grabbed her head with both arms and thrashed about a bit until she came, spraying come into the air like a champagne bottle opened with a swipe of a saber. Her come splattered warmly in a puddle in her lap and on her torso. The bursts of come continued for almost thirty seconds.

The chat was suddenly filled with an almost opaque wall of 'splut' emoticons.

Layla regained her senses and pulled the dildo out from within her by the USB cord. Free from its restraints, it buzzed like a blender activated without the pitcher in place. She unplugged it from her computer and set it off-screen.

Wiping her eyes with her arm, she looked at the on-screen speedometer. It was at 11,000 RPM, a faster speed than the highest setting on most sybians. She was surprised the dildo hadn't burned out going so fast.

"Well, that's certainly a record." Layla said deliriously, wiping a little of her come off her breasts and licking it. The stream posted many more 'spluts' at the sight of her eating her own come, something she hadn't had the nerve to do before now.

Layla contemplated the new wave of 'spluts.' If her chat could go twice in a row so fast... good for them. But she was spent. "I guess that's the end of the stream for tonight..." She moaned. "Man, I'm numb. Like, that was fun, but... that was probably too much of a good thing."

Chat seemed to be wondering who it was in chat who donated to make that happen. Nobody recognized the chat name. Layla didn't, either, but... she had her suspicions.

"Good night, everyone." She blew a kiss at the camera before shutting down her broadcasting software and closing the laptop, somehow spared the rain of ejaculate she had just unleashed.

Layla marched back to Selena's office. Layla had a feeling she might still be there. She went in without knocking this time. Selena had her cock out, and the browser was set to Layla's stream. In fact, Layla was still on stream, talking to chat just before she went off.

For once, Selena looked shocked, slapping one hand over her heart, but making no attempt to cover up her erection. It was clearly not surprise that she'd walked in on her masturbating, but that Layla could seemingly be in two places at once.

"The stream has a fifteen second delay." Layla said flatly, crossing her arms, letting the come on her lower body drip down into vertical white streaks down her legs.

"Well, your viewers seemed to really like the ending."

"That wasn't funny." Layla was either still catching her breath... or she was actually upset.

"I think it was funny." Selena said. "And hot."

"You're supposed to be teaching me how NOT to come." Layla growled.

"How many nights do you think you can broadcast yourself and not come?" Selena gestured with her other hand, allowing her cock to wag free for a moment. "I'm pretty sure that's why they call it a stream."

"It's not." Layla said quietly.

"I'm very proud you lasted two days, but... did you really think you were going to hold back for a whole week on your first attempt?" Selena offered. "If you read a book about learning to juggle, they say the first thing you have to do is take whatever it is you're juggling and drop them on the floor. Because you're going to drop stuff a lot and you need to get used to it. You made it this far, and now your first slip-up is also out of the way."

There was a pause. They were both still, but for the come slowly climbing down Layla's legs. "Don't you feel better?" Selena asked.

"I do. Sort of."

"See? Then it was all on purpose." Selena closed the window. "I didn't just do something in the spur of the moment that I thought would be sexy, but... has clearly annoyed you, and I'm really sorry about that."

"It's fine." Layla shrugged.

Selena stood. "Let's get you cleaned up."

--

It was later than normal for Selena's swim. Her routine was normally to try to work out at least three days a week, aiming for four or five, depending on her schedule or what was on TV. Most nights she was too lazy to work out, she could almost always bring herself to go for a swim.

After all... it's not like she had to dig out a swimsuit.

Selena fluttered through the water like a dolphin, swimming from end to end of the pool. Swimming was good exercise if you really pushed yourself, but this was more of a cool-down from her workout.

Layla had joined her in the pool, but sat at the edge and put her feet in the warm water, having washed the come off her in the shower in the corner. The workout and her intense orgasm had left her feeling a little weak, and a day of walking around nude and barefoot on mostly tile and hardwood floors had left her feet aching.