The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

A friend of Layla's from back home had dragged her to an anime convention on only one occasion. Layla had a tiny unquenchable grudge against the country of Japan for popularizing 'futanari' as sex-obsessed high-schoolers long before the Comet.

Of course, this grudge was somewhat hypocritical. At that time, Layla WAS a sex-obsessed high-schooler and only came along because she hoped to 'score points' with her friend, on whom she was nursing a serious and unrequited crush.

This anime convention was the only time Layla has ever seriously hid her gender after most of her friends already knew. She'd rather walk into this muggy, stank-saturated convention center as an honest-to-god catgirl than as the real life embodiment of all their sexual fantasies.

Layla noticed a bunch of those dressed up were evidently playing characters who don't wear shoes, and were walking around the convention center barefoot. On the second day of the con... almost all of these cosplayers had chosen to put on sneakers, whether or not the medieval samurai demon would have worn them.

This was how she felt today. Walking around and standing barefoot all day had finally taken a toll. They felt swollen, though just like the aching feeling she occasionally had in her balls... the sensation of swelling was probably her imagination.

Selena moved through the pool lengthwise like a torpedo and came to a stop in front of Layla. "How are you feeling?" She asked, floating in the water like a buoy. From this angle, her exquisite body was rendered unrecognizable by the wobbling water, breaking up the image like mosaic censorship on television.

"I feel pretty good." Layla said. "If I'd known I was going to walk around naked practically all day, I might not have bothered getting my clothes from home."

"But if you hadn't gone home, you wouldn't have been able to get your laptop.."

"And you wouldn't have had the chance to embarrass me on stream..." Layla looked off to the windows, the wilderness outside almost entirely black, the stars too dim to see while inside even the faintly lit pool room.

"Were you really embarrassed by that?"

Layla thought about it. "I guess not. I'm embarrassed the show was so short... Were you the one who suggested jizzing on the iPad?"

"Yeah."

"Was that a sincere suggestion?"

"It was just a joke." Selena said. "If you want to do it for tomorrow's show, you can use mine."

"No, that would be dumb."

"It could be a whole new kind of porn, where futa jack off onto expensive crap. It's not something anyone's done before."

"How much DID you give me, anyway?" Layla asked. "More than an iPad, or..."

"Less. Much less." Selena explained. "Anyone with a job, even an entry-level job, COULD have given what I gave. It's just that your algorithm seems to take donations and convert them to RPMs at a flat rate. As in, one dollar is this many RPMs. It assumed people will just trickle in dollars and coins with the occasional five dollar splurge. You might want to consider having the rate be exponential, so that someone can't give a lot of money and turn it up to 1,000,000 RPM in one second."

"That's a good idea." Layla nodded. "Or maybe different donations that can either change RPMs or the length of time that it vibrates for. I'll have to talk to my programmer about that."

Layla looked down to the sensation of Selena's hand coming to rest on her right knee, just in time to see the other one touch the opposite knee. Selena coaxed Layla's legs apart with less effort than it took to brush through a beaded curtain. Layla's cock slid off her thigh and flopped onto the tile right at the edge of the pool.

"Can I make it up to you?" Selena said gently.

The growth began with a gentle twitch, bringing Layla's cock slightly upwards. Layla pulled her hands inward, but Selena caught them and placed them on Layla's own thighs, holding them there as her cock grew to its full length.

"You don't have to." Layla voice quavered a bit.

"Of course I don't have to." Selena said, bringing her head right next to Layla's cock. "I want to." Selena rubbed the cock against her cheek the way one might snuggle the head of a beloved kitten. "I've wanted to almost every time I've see this wonderful thing." Selena held it to her ear like a seashell, hearing the whoosh of the blood moving through it, feeling the pulse of Layla's rapid heartbeat.

"Trust me. This isn't me just being polite or a good hostess." Selena continued, not releasing Layla's throbbing cock from her fingertips. "Though if I had many futa friends who visited me, I probably would give them blowjobs, because I absolutely LOVE sucking cock."

Selena could no longer resist, giving the shaft a gentle smooch. It felt like kissing a charcoal briquette. "I haven't done many blowjob scenes, unless I'm receiving, but trust me... I love this. Especially sucking off other futa, and especially especially when they're totally adorable and sexy futa babes with huge dicks blushing so bright and sitting with their feet in my pool, God, you're so cute, I just can't stand it. And your dick is so nice and big. It'll definitely be the biggest dick I've ever sucked."

Layla just stared at Selena in disbelief. It was like Selena could read her mind and was acting out every fantasy she could imagine having if she'd gotten her mitts on a horny Selena Grande. She was even talking like they were filming a porno. Seriously, how often did regular people talking about dick size? It only really bothered Layla when she compared herself to Selena, her own unique equivalent of the magazine covers that convince women normal women that they were fat.

Fantasies didn't need to be realistic to do their job. They could involve being slightly more skilled or attractive than you were in real life, or impossible circumstance, fortune or anything else to get the gratifying pieces in place. Could Layla have imagined herself getting a blowjob from Selena Grande? She most certainly could have, just as she could imagine taking her fifth grade teacher's head and slamming it in a car door for calling her a freak when she learned she was a futa. She liked the first fantasy better... and that was the one that was now coming true.

What she hadn't imagined was how unbelievably excited and eager Selena would be to do so. It's an unhealthy fantasy to pretend all the people on the Internet would be your friend, or sexually attracted to you, or play in your punk rock-funk fusion band. But here she was.

"You OK, Layla?" Selena asked, looking a touch concerned.

After the best three days of her life... Layla finally found the will to question her sanity for just a moment. Could this really be happening, or had she somehow lost her mind? Then again, she'd have to be insane to turn this down. If she was dreaming... hopefully nobody would pinch her before Selena could start. She could practically hear her phone alarm going off in her head, waking back in her terrible tiny apartment... alone.

"I'm fine." Layla answered, shaking her head. "I just never expected to find myself in this position."

"Do you want to try not to come, or do you want me to just go for it?" Selena said. "Because you came... like, an hour ago. It might be good practice to hold back, or at least to tell me when you're close."

"Is that the only reason you want to suck my cock?" Layla asked. "So I can practice not coming?"

"I want to suck your cock because sucking cock is awesome." Selena spoke like every word was just getting between her and the cock.. "You can either hold back, or you can give me more sweet come to drink like a milkshake. Whatever you want."

Layla had no words, but she found a suitably short one to squeak out. "OK."

Selena didn't start, still holding Layla's cock by the base.

"OK, what?"

"Start." Layla said shortly.

"That's not very romantic. Come on. Really ask me to do it."

Layla hesitated.

"Do it any way you want." Selena said, putting the hand not wielding the cock on the edge of the pool to give her legs a rest from constantly treading water. "Be aggressive, order me around, beg me to do it, grab my head and force it onto you... whatever you want."

"I want you to suck my cock." Layla said in a bashful monotone.

"Yes, ma'am." Selena stuck out her tongue, ready to start licking before stopping as Layla continued.

"I want you to suck my cock, and I want to suck your cock." The words came out faster, like they were teenagers being rushed out of a fancy dinner party that they had just crashed. "I want to taste your come and feel it splattering against my tits, and I want to feel my cock between your tits, and I want to come in your mouth again and..."

Layla paused. Selena looked up, bucking an eyebrow for a moment expectantly.

"And I don't want to tell you everything I want, but I really want you to... do those things I'm thinking... not because I'm too shy to say it, because I'm obviously not, but... you do them because we know we're on the same wavelength... you know?"

Selena looked up from the pool, one eye hidden by Layla's cock. "I do."

And she began. Selena slid her tongue up the underside of Layla's hard cock, flicking it off the tip gently. Somehow, Layla kept herself from having a spontaneous orgasm. That might have been the first test.

This was happening, Layla thought. Selena had wrapped her lips around the head of Layla's cock, drawing them back slowly to the very tip, repeating this like it was a lollipop. Every time she pushed the head back into her mouth, Selena couldn't help but release a little moan. Selena swirled her tongue around the head, tasting the sweet precum leaking generously from within.

Layla threw her arms back behind her for support as she arched her back and rolled her head behind her. It certainly didn't feel like she'd came less than an hour ago. This felt like something she'd held back for weeks to experience. Then again, having refrained from orgasm for two days... maybe her cock felt like it was owed a few more to make up the difference.

Selena released Layla's cock head and moved lower in the water, kissing the shaft as she went down before arriving at Layla's balls. Her scrotum was perfectly smooth, as were all futa nutsacks that either of them had ever seen. Their huge balls left no room for the unpleasant, wrinkled, contracted skin they were familiar with on the original design.

Selena's hands slithered around Layla's hips and landed on her buttocks, coaxing her forward just far enough that Layla's balls were off the edge of the pool, held aloft by her throbbing erection.

In a motion not unlike someone slurping a pickled egg into their mouth, Selena's lips formed a wide O-shape and planted on Layla's right testicle, sucking in until the orb moved around the scrotal skin enough to be pulled into Selena's mouth. With a little poking and urging from Selena's fingers, the other one followed soon afterwards.

Selena sucked on Layla's balls with long, powerful pulls, her lips forming an airtight barrier at the base of Layla's cock, Selena's nose teasing the very base of Layla's cock. Selena sucked as hard as she dared, unwilling to risk harming them. Selena felt them swell in her already crowded mouth, as if the balls were expanding to make room for more tasty come, waiting to be released at any moment.

Pushing the balls gently out of her mouth with her tongue, she kept it extended to lick the length the side of the shaft before planting her lips again on the head and moving her mouth down where the head tickled the back of her throat. Selena went back and forth, bringing the very edge of the head to her lips before pushing it back against her tongue.

Selena kept up this pattern of gently sucking and sliding the first third of Layla's cock into her mouth, but after a little bit of Layla's breathy moans, Selena changed positions, unnoticed by Layla. Selena slid the head further into her mouth... and didn't stop. Inch by inch, Layla's cock vanished into her mouth until her lips were at the very base.

Selena pulled it out quickly, leaving the whole cock slick with spit, and slowly brought it back down again. She repeated this move a few times, not making the fake gagging noises they were encouraged to make for the camera. Even if it was the biggest dick she'd ever sucked, there was no need for it. The only soundtrack she needed for her encouragement was Layla's cries of ecstasy with every thrust of her mouth.

Her thighs trembling and wet, Layla's hands kept slipping off them, finding no stronger purchase on the tile. The only place she could rest them comfortably...

Was on top of Selena's head.

Selena looked up as she felt Layla's hands grab her head without weaving her fingers in her hair. She couldn't really express herself with her mouth entirely filled with cock, except with her eyes. The glance that Selena offered caused Layla to pull her hands back up to her chest, nervous that she'd done something wrong.

In response, Selena extended her hand. Layla took it, and Selena directed Layla's hand to where it just was, atop her head.

Was this that thing Layla had read about where, if people spent enough time together, they could communicate without words? Maybe, but what was more important was Layla was face-fucking Selena Grande now. With her feet in the water, she couldn't push herself up into Selena's face, so she moved Selena's head up and down instead, the rest of Selena bobbing in the water, feeling completely weightless.

Selena opened her arms and reached around for Layla's buttocks, taking hold of one cheek apiece and pulling herself in closer. Selena held herself on the base of Layla's cock for a good long while, holding her breath until she released Layla's buttocks and brought her cock out until only the tip was still in her mouth.

One of Selena's hands went around Layla's cock in the classic "OK" gesture that was evidently obscene in some other countries, probably because of what they were doing. She wanked Layla's slippery cock into her mouth, flicking the tip with her tongue.

Selena knew Layla was close, mostly because Layla kept repeating, "I'm gonna come," over and over. Saying it didn't seem to make it happen any quicker, which was perfectly fine for Selena. But just like the hypochondriac who complained about every little sniffle, it was when Layla stopped saying it that Selena knew she was on the verge.

Some experiences are universal. Not everyone knew what it was like to clasp one's lips over a futanari's huge cock head and suck until the owner of said cock ejaculated like a soda bottle losing its cap from being shaken. But everyone knew what it was like to wrap one's lips around the fluted nozzle of a container of canned whipped cream and fill one's mouth with a thick cloud of sweet tasting, nitrous-propelled fluff.

This was a little different, in the 'cream' was technically a liquid, but no less thick and sweet. Also, it was as if someone else was holding the nozzle in Selena's mouth and refused to hear the word 'when.'

Not that Selena ever said 'when' for come, of course, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of the warm semi-gelatinous fluid, feeling it crawl down her esophagus like hot molasses. When she thought Layla was close to finished, she stopped swallowing and let Layla continuously bust into her mouth, Selena's lips still wrapped around the tip. Layla's cheeks filled... then slightly bulged... and a dribble of come started to leak from Selena's lower lip and dribble onto her breasts like an iced bun.

"I underestimated her." Selena thought. "This is after coming an hour ago on her stream? It's so much..."

Layla's body started to grow limp, though her cock stayed hard and would be the last part of her to lose its strength. Sensing that she was finally finished, Selena pulled herself out of the pool with her arms, sliding her wet body across Layla's, pushing her onto her back.

How often had Layla dreamed of having Selena Grande on top of her, arms on either side of her head in the classic missionary position 'push-up' pose. Selena dipped in closer and unpuckered her lips, spitting out a stream of Layla's ejaculate into her mouth. Layla's tongue danced and lashed in the white river pouring into her mouth and onto her face.

Of course, there was still the remnants of come stuck to Selena's tongue, and the stuff that had fallen onto Layla's cheeks or nose... Selena and Layla fought over these briefly until their tongues touched, a single ribbon of come connecting them now that they stretched further and further apart until it snapped and fell towards Layla and landed almost invisibly against her bare breasts.

"And to think..." Selena scraped some come off her breast with her finger and offered it to Layla, who licked it off like cake frosting.

Selena took her finger back and smiled broadly. "I'll bet you've been throwing this stuff in the trash for years."

--

They wound up in the bedroom they'd first slept in, Merri having worked very hard to render it clean again. Freshly laundered sheets really were the best, even if they weren't still warm from the dryer.

But tonight, she would have no problem keeping warm. Rolling back and forth to either pillow, either atop her or below her, was Layla, gripping Selena's head like she'd escape if she let up for a moment. As if Selena had anywhere else she'd rather be than here. Their lips and tongues wrestled endlessly, Layla's breath as short and sharp as when she was receiving fellatio from her favorite porn star.

Eventually, Selena threw the sheets off them because she was getting too warm, feeling both their bodies grow damp with sweat. Layla had barely noticed, continuing her unending swarm of kisses along Selena's mouth, neck, ear, breast... wherever Selena was soft and yielding. Layla wanted to touch her somewhere hard and pulsing, but Selena kept redirecting her hands whenever she tried.

"My mouth's tired..." Layla moaned gently, finally pulling herself off of Selena.

"YOUR mouth's tired?" Selena chuckled.

Layla pawed the mattress. "Is this memory foam?"

"This one is." Selena said. "Every mattress is a different firmness. One of the ones upstairs is really firm."

Layla put her ear on Selena's breast, hearing the deep thump of her heartbeat. "I like this better..."

Selena gently scratched Layla's head and held her close with her other arm. "Good night, Layla."

Layla never thought she'd enjoy going to bed early so much. But the bed seemed so much more inviting with someone else in it.

For a moment, Layla clenched her teeth. Words danced at the tip of her lips, none able to part them long enough to form a word. Layla sighed and kissed the top of Selena's breast.

"Good night, Selena."

TO BE CONTINUED

DTales
DTales
358 Followers