The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sure." Layla went at one corner and started to gather the sheets by all four corners, turning it into a giant cartoon hobo pack.

"Thank you." Selena said. A moment later, Layla had reached the second corner of the bed. "Can I get a kiss?"

Layla released the sheets, looking across the bed at Selena. Her smile seemed to inch up further with every moment that passed, like being looked at by Layla was itself pleasurable.

Circling the bed, Layla wrapped her arms around Selena's shoulders and kissed her. Layla stepped forward, pushing Selena up against the wall. Mouths opens, hand explored underneath shirts, tongues raked against ticklish neck tissue. Selena pushed off the wall and brought them back to the now sheet-less bed.

By the time Selena finally let Layla go, neither of them knew what time it was. Selena smiled warmly at Layla.

"You're not good at the whole... domination thing, are you?"

"I'm not." Selena confessed. "Did you ever see any of my futa-on-male domination?"

"No. I didn't really... want to see it."

"Well, you didn't miss much. Because I was absolutely the worst dominatrix who ever lived." Selena smiled. "I just couldn't keep up the act. You might have noticed, but I don't swear a lot. And every BDSM thing I've seen is just someone saying the F-word six times in one sentence. That's how they show their dominance. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't perform and act anything but delighted, even when I was banging some dude."

"But you said you weren't interested in men."

"I'm not, but... as some people say in this industry, everyone's the same when they're on their stomach."

"Ugh..."

"And with that image, let's go have lunch."

"What about the sheets?"

Selena had completely forgotten. "Oh, right! Sheets first, then lunch."

---

When it was finally lunchtime, Selena removed two mason jars out of the fridge and poured them onto two platters. They were standard mixed green salads, with hard-boiled eggs sitting atop them like the greens were a nest.

"These look nice." Layla said.

"Yeah... I'm not a very trendy person, but... the whole mason jar salad thing is really convenient." Selena said. "I love salads, but they're such a pain to make."

"The last time I had a salad..." Layla said. "was probably the last time I was at a steakhouse."

"Well, there's a new trendy thing going around, which is kinda weird." From within a countertop drawer, Selena picked up a pair of transparent impact googles, the kind worn by construction workers who didn't mind getting called a dork. "Put these on."

Layla did so. "Does this enhance the--"

She didn't finish her sentence. Selena opened her other hand and blew the dusty contents of her palm at Layla's face.

Pepper.

Layla hollered, her arms flailing about in shock. She inhaled to sneeze.

"Fight it!" Selena shouted. "You can resist it! It's just like resisting an orgasm!"

Layla's face contorted into a series of unerotic grimaces. She clenched her nostrils, twisted her mouth to one side, tried to keep her lungs shallow of air to not give them the full force a sneeze would require. Selena hovered nearby, her hands up, gently curled into a nervous gesture.

Slowly, the urge to sneeze faded, and Layla regained her composure.

"See? That was perfect. I'm so proud--"

Layla gulped in air suddenly and sneezed into her hands three times. Not cute girly sneezes, either. These were real convince-your-boss-on-the-phone-that-you-really-are-sick sneezes. The sudden force of her head and hands coming together to catch the sneeze sent the goggles flying off her head and to the floor.

Selena had some paper towels ready once Layla was finished. She blew her nose and washed her hands

before turning back to Selena with some confusion.

"So... did I pass or what?" Layla said, a little annoyed.

"You did good for a bit there."

"Selena, resisting a sneeze isn't like resisting an orgasm if there's flakes of pepper lodged in my nose."

"It COULD be like that if the director says you have to keep pounding the pussy." Selena said. "And not everyone's me and can ask for a break and actually GET one."

Layla took a deep breath, and blew her nose again. "So, the goggles..."

"Those were just to keep it out of your eyes." Selena answered. "I had a different idea for this one. I thought maybe I could give you a blowjob while you're holding an egg, and you have to keep from tensing and breaking the egg."

"I like that idea MUCH more."

Selena kissed her. "I knew you would."

They sat down to eat. Selena held a long cylindrical object, about a foot long... and hard like wood.

Her fancy pepper mill.

Selena offered Layla pepper for her salad.

She declined.

---

The afternoon rolled on, and Selena left her work again to find Layla browsing her phone while resting on a couch.

"You bored?" Selena asked.

"I'm watching Youtube." She answered.

"I've been thinking about what we talked about." Selena sat next to her. "How I'm not a convincing dominatrix?"

"Well, you're just so positive!" Layla said. "It's why all your other porn works so well. I hate seeing the actresses who look reluctant or disinterested."

"You think you hate WATCHING them?" Selena said. "Try working with them. Anyway, I'm here helping you try to control yourself, so maybe you can help me practice my dominatrix bit."

Layla bit her lip. "You want me to be your sub?"

"I think I'd prefer to call you my pet." Selena rubbed under Layla's chin, the way that cats apparently liked it. She stepped back, eyeing her up and down. "Strip." She ordered.

Layla did so as fast as she could. No matter how many times she'd been nude in front of Selena in the last few days, it was still thrilling.

Selena looked at Layla's groin. Somehow, she was able to contain her smile. "I didn't say to become aroused."

"That was going to happen, no matter what you said." Layla laughed.

Selena pointed up her nose a bit. "Hmm. Well, I'll allow it this time. So... I want to experiment. Do you give me permission to do with you what I wish?"

"Yes, Miss Grande." Layla smiled.

"Even if you might find the results embarrassing?"

"I hope it will be."

"Do you wish for a safety word?"

"I guess." Layla said.

"You can choose one for yourself. I am a generous mistress."

Layla thought for a while. "No Whammies." She said.

Selena let out a sputtering laugh. "Have you ever actually SEEN an episode of Press Your Luck?"

"No."

"It's not my favorite. I don't really like that the contestants can lose everything in one blow. Let's Make A Deal, Price is Right... I mean, at least the Bankrupt space on the Wheel of Fortune makes sense. There must be some kind of risk to keep guessing letters once you know the answer." Selena said. "Anyway, your safety word is No Whammies. You say that, regardless of the context, everything stops. Do you consent to this?"

"Yes, Miss Grande."

"So, Miss Layla..." Selena looked Layla's form over. "My first act here will be to open your laptop and look at your porn folder."

She started leaving the room before the sentence was finished. Layla gasped and held out her hand, as if she could stretch her arm out like Inspector Gadget and reach her.

Selena turned back to her slowly, a wicked smile decorating her face. "Is there something wrong?"

Layla was silent, her face already red.

Selena went off to find Layla's laptop. Layla was right behind her. Selena found it in the bedroom-that-was-no-longer-a-bedroom, where they had drafted the letter. Enough time had passed that the computer's screen had darkened, but not enough to ask for her password.

"Hey, I'm not your desktop background." Selena said. "I'm crushed. But I guess it doesn't matter what your background is when you have soooo many icons on here!"

"Well, good luck finding it in all that." Layla said, as Selena opened a search bar and typed her name in.

"What would be in the folder labeled 'selena,' then?" She pointed at the search result.

Layla was silent.

"See, you never let anyone else use the computer, so you never even looked up how to hide a folder from the search results." Selena said. "I could look in here, but instead... let's open the parent folder."

A white window opened, filled with small yellow folders, listed alphabetically. There were no pictures visible until she scrolled down a few lines.

"Wow, this is more than I thought." Selena said. "Let's see how big this parent folder is."

"No!"

"Too late, I already right-clicked it."

The number slowly... ever so slowly grew and grew over the course of the next minute.

"Do you want to know how many gigabytes of porn you have?"

"No..." Layla groaned. "But I know it's less than 500."

"Why is it definitely less than 500?"

"Because that's the size of the hard drive."

"Alright, follow me." Selena took Layla's laptop to the TV room, Layla following along helplessly. Selena sat the laptop on the rightmost cushion of the couch.

"Stay here for just a moment." Selena went to her office and retrieved a large plastic cylinder of nylon cable ties. She brought Layla's hands around her back and laced the plastic tie around her wrists, keeping them close to her back.

Selena looked at the tie for a moment, her satisfaction with it fading quickly. "Actually..." She looked about, threw a drawer open, closed it, and pointed. "I'll be right back."

Layla spun around, seeing Selena leave. "Is this part of the game?" She asked nervously.

No response. A few seconds later, Selena came back with scissors and freed Layla's hands.

"Your hands turned red really fast, and I got scared." Selena confessed, throwing the cut cable tie away.

"Well, I get marks on my ankles from wearing socks all day." Layla said.

"Your skin is just that soft and inviting." Selena put her hands on Layla's wrists, feeling no mark or other irregularity in the skin. "Maybe real bondage people use wider ties. These I bought to organize cords behind my computer and televisions and such. Something else that 50 Shades got wrong, I see."

"Did you actually read that?"

"Well, I started the audiobook. I didn't actually finish it, so I have no idea if they get together at the end. They probably do. What's the point otherwise?"

Layla held up a finger. "What if we... take two ties, wrap them around loosely around both my wrists, and then tied THOSE together with a third one?"

Selena handed Layla a few ties. "I'll need three hands for this. Could you..." She wrapped one partially closed tie around her wrist, holding two fingers on the underside of her wrist as if she was taking her pulse. Selena reached over and closed the tie, the gap made by Layla's other hand leaving a little space for the tie to hang loosely around her wrist. It was too small to be removed over her hand, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

They repeated the process for her other wrist, and Selena roped the two together with a third tie, snipping all the loose ends off the ties.

"How's that?" Selena asked.

"It's great, but you tied them in front instead of behind my back."

"Crap!"

Some nervous and very delicate fiddling of the scissors freed the two ties again, which Selena then tied behind Layla's back. Selena coaxed Layla down across her lap, the laptop in front of Layla and to Selena's right.

"You've been very naughty, Layla, keeping all this porn to yourself. I must punish you." Selena said. "But I also want to improve your chances of growing out of this bad behavior. I've read a book on child psychology--"

"Excuse me?!" Layla doubted very much that she'd read any such book. It was probably just more random trivia.

"And it said the best technique to use is the carrot and the stick."

Selena opened a nearby drawer and withdrew a wooden ruler... and an unpeeled carrot with the greens still attached.

"We'll start with the carrot. I've heard they're very good for eyesight." She took the carrot away from Layla's view. She heard some gentle squishing noises, like squeezing mustard out of a tube. The next thing Layla felt was the end of the carrot gently tickling her rear. Layla gasped and tensed, but not tense enough to stop Selena from slowly sliding the now-lubed carrot up her ass, until nothing of the carrot was visible except the greens, dangling from the hole like a horse's tail.

"Did you like that?" Selena wiped the lube off of her hand onto Layla's shoulder. Layla didn't answer, but her flushed expression and slack jaw answered her. "You remember when I told you how I never met a futa who wasn't into futa? Well, I've also never met a futa who didn't love anal. Are you going to be the first?"

Selena tugged on the greens very gently.

Layla gasped and whimpered.

"I guess not. Now... where do we begin?"

Selena's thumb reached her chin and she hummed. "Let's not explore my folder just yet..." Selena mewed. "Let's check out... some lesbian porn. I assume that's what's in the folder titled 'lesbian.'"

Selena explored the filenames. "Ooh, I know what this is." She opened the file and scrubbed forward a few minutes to two bleached-blonde, one in pink and one in blue, kissing and suckling their breasts in a bathroom.

"Layla, you never told me you were into the classics. Ohh, Jenna Jameson and that... other blonde woman."

"Brittany Andrews." Layla answered.

"Thank you, Miss Layla. I should look up some more scenes with her." Selena browsed the filenames. "You've got a subfolder for 'molly.' Who is Molly?"

"Molly Cavalli."

"Oh yeah..." Selena nodded. "I met her once. It was after she retired."

"She retired?"

"Yeah, it was like... 2012. She helps run a camgirl site. You might technically be her competition now, depending where it is you run your streams from."

"Did she ever do a scene with a futa?"

"I don't think so. There wasn't long where that could have happened, of course." Selena noted. "Not to sound egotistical, but if it wasn't with me, it probably didn't happen at all."

Selena left the comfort and predictability of the lesbian folder, looking for something more adventurous.

"What's in 'misc?'" Selena asked, clicking and opening the folder. She looked at the filenames. Some of them confused her. "World's best cat fails? You're not mixing up your porn and your memes, are you?"

"That's just the filename." Layla said. "That one's really old, before I had my own computer. I downloaded it and changed the name so something pornographic wouldn't appear in the Recent Files or recently played videos in VLC."

"Well, now I've GOT to know."

"No!"

"Too late, I opened it."

The video faded in on a slim nude woman with braided hair, drinking from an upturned beer bottle, and urinating. When she lowered the bottle to take a breath, the flow stopped. When she put the bottle back to her lips, the flow continued.

Selena shook with laughter. "Oh, wow. This is just funny."

"Would you believe that's why I kept this video for so long?"

"Yes, I would."

There was a pause. The stream of urine slowed to a trickle, but the beer was still going. The illusion of her pouring the beer directly through her as though she was hollow had been broken.

"Could you masturbate to this?"

"Not with you on my lap, I can't."

"I mean... in general."

Selena scoffed dramatically. "Of course I could. I'm a professional. I could masturbate to anything. Men, women, futa, Jesus appearing on a piece of toast... ohh, that's too hot to eat right now, Lord. But enough frivolity. I think it's time to finally dive into the folder with my name on it." She double-clicked the folder marked 'Selena.'

It took a few seconds for the computer to load the huge amount of videos, images and subfolders.

"My goodness, there's a lot here." Selena cooed. "Look how much you've stolen from me. This house would be twice as big if it weren't for you."

Selena's hand landed firmly on Layla's buttock. "So... for every movie of mine that you've stolen, I'm going to give you a spank. Do you think that's fair?"

Layla's lips were knotted together, biting the lower one a bit. She nodded.

Selena read off the titles slowly, giving Layla's buttocks alternate slaps, growing slightly harder and harder. Even though she was promised 'the stick,' Selena uses her bare hand against Layla's buttocks. Layla grunted and moaned, rubbing her cock into Selena's groin.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Selena said. "You meet your idol, and instead of pounding her sweet pussy, you can't get past your own monitor." She spanked both buttocks a few more times.

Layla spasmed, trying to bury her face in the pillow under her chin. Selena felt something wet and warm on her skirt.

"Oh, Layla..." Selena shook her head. "Are you enjoying this humiliation?"

"Noooo..." Layla whined, evidently a lie, though the visible part of her cheeks bright red.

"Then why!" Selena slapped her ass again, hard. "Are you! Still! Coming!?"

Layla bucked and cried out. The warm puddle in Selena's lap grew.

"What else is in here..." Selena opened a video with a generic file name. The production company and U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Statement flashed by. Selena felt her stomach turn, as something she hadn't thought about in a long time had come to the forefront of her mind.

"Oh." Selena said simply. "You've seen this, then."

Layla noticed her change in tone and looked up. "What, which one is this?"

The video began with Selena in a stylized rusty dungeon with a grated floor, her arms tied above her head and restraints keeping her feet apart. She looked up to the camera, and water cannons descended from the four corners of the room and sprayed her one at a time with water. The first one sprayed her on her chest, right at her heart. Selena yelped and tried to lean away from the stream, as far as her restraints would allow.

"That water was SO damn cold." Selena said.

"Weren't you worried about... shrinkage?"

Selena blew a raspberry. "Shrinkage is temporary. Everyone knows what I got."

"So, what was so bad about working on this, then?" Layla asked, interrupted when a second water cannon turned on, pointing at Selena's face.

"THAT water cannon was warm, just to make the next water cannon feel even colder." Selena pointed. "Not that anyone at home would know that, since they don't explain it. Also, they deliberately made me wear makeup that would run, even though I had waterproof makeup."

"This feels like watching a director's commentary." Layla said. "But seriously, what was so bad about this?"

"Haven't you seen the end?"

Layla looked away. "I never make it that far. This is one of the only videos where I get to watch you flop around flaccid."

Selena scrubbed through the forty-minute video and found the final sequence, where Selena stood in a water torture chamber rapidly filling with water... with a steel ball-and-chain around one of her ankles, the same kind prisoners wore in cartoons but without the striped overalls. She floated as high as the ball would let her, taking in a huge gulp of air just as the water reached the top.

"There's a part here you can't quite see, because of the way the top of the case is designed." Selena pointed. "That tank completely fills with water. There is no air pocket at the top."

On the screen, Selena looked up as the unseen air pocket vanishes. She looked out through the glass, at the crew, momentarily at the camera. She floated in the pool, her hair suspended over her shoulders, staying as still as she could. To Layla, it was a similar image to when she watched Selena swim through the glass behind the television. Unlike then, there was something other than lust building in her eyes.

Fear.

"How long can you hold your breath?" Layla asked nervously.

"Quite a while... if I stay calm."

The video continued, without breaking or cutting away. A picture-in-picture showed some other views, including a helpful closeup of Selena's penis floating weightlessly in the water. Selena blew a few bubbles out her nose, waiting for some support from the crew and seeing none. She looked down at her shackle.