The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Selena knew that right away.

Layla slid down Selena's body, kissing Layla's tits, her belly, the tip of her cock, the middle, her balls... and finally hoisting them away to reveal Selena's slit.

She didn't wait another moment. Layla pressed her lips directly into it, parting the lips with her tongue, swirling and sucking at the hot wet gash.

On Monday, Selena had told her that the 'myth' of pineapple making your ejaculate taste better was no myth at all. Despite no first-hand contact with Selena's semen, she accepted it as the experienced word of a seasoned professional.

Selena had never commented about improving the sweetness of...

Bringing her hands under Selena's buttocks, Layla lifted them off the bed, holding them up so she could rest on her elbows and lick at it, unobstructed by the bed.

Layla knew a general rule of camgirl audience satisfaction: don't do the same thing for too long, or else the crowd will get restless and might switch tabs to something else. She tried to keep her eye on the little clock at the top-right of her laptop's screen to make sure she mixed up either the activity or the angle.

If anyone in chat complained that she stayed in the same position for quite a long time... well, she didn't see it, because Selena's balls were mostly covering her eyes. She didn't hear anything but Selena's increasingly high-pitched moans, as Selena's thighs folded against Layla's ears, her knees over her shoulders and feet folding together behind Layla's back.

Layla brought her right arm up and rubbed Selena's cock down towards her face, Selena's head still poised against the bed. Her moans growing louder and breathier, she grabbed fistfuls of Layla's dark hair, bucked her head back...

And came.

Her howls of ecstasy were quickly replaced by the sound of a woman smothered in a fountain of hot come, her face nearly covered after the first blast and the mask growing ever more white with every burst spraying from her tip. Her tongue pierced the thick come like a cardinal escaping the confines of a marshmallow pie, lashing about as more and more come sprayed into her mouth.

A frequent post-or-mid-orgasm reflex, Selena's legs turned to butter, sliding off Layla's sweaty shoulders. Layla scooted on her knees, her legs over Selena's torso. She started pounding her cock, and within a few seconds, she started to spray her seed into Selena's mouth, Selena's cock still spraying unappreciated into the underside of her breasts.

Selena sucked the tip of Layla's cock greedily, filling her mouth with seed, and Layla took Selena' into hers. Both their mouths filled until streams of come dribbled from the corners of their mouths.

Chat tried to compete with an absolute torrent of 'splut' emoticons, but nothing seemed to compare to the huge amount of seed spilled on this bed today. Eventually, the orgasms finally subsided, their faces streaked with come and drool, coming to rest in a little lake of their emissions.

Twisting back towards each other, Selena's head drooped next to Layla's, her hands gripping her shoulder blades like handlebars. Layla held her laptop over her lap, not wanting to bring it to rest in the huge tangle of moistened sheets they had created. "So... I guess that's all for tonight. Unless you're feeling up for Round 2..."

Selena moaned, clinging to Layla tighter.

"I guess not. Thanks for watching, everyone." Layla said, pulling Selena off her shoulder. "Do you have enough left in you to say good-bye?"

Selena pressed forward and kissed Layla, pushing her down flat on the bed, both of them falling out of frame. The laptop fell out of her hands, resting in a dry patch near the corner. In what the audience would be forgiven for thinking was a choreographed move, Layla's hand reached up from off-screen and turned off the stream, a few extended legs and buttocks gently nudging into frame as they made out.

Almost everyone turned off that stream, thinking it was the best one ever.

Layla would have agreed... but for what followed after the camera was turned off.

They kissed for a minute longer before Selena came to rest back on Layla's soft shoulder. For a moment, she relaxed, but her breath slowly grew faster.

"You OK?" Layla asked, patting Selena on her back.

Selena got up on her arms, slipping away from Layla's touch. Selena's eyebrows were knitted together in concern.

"What have I done?" She whispered.

"What?" Layla sat up. "What's the problem?"

"Why did I let myself come?" Selena said, pulling her hands up to her come-slick hair. "I have to go on tomorrow!"

"Well, that's no big deal..." Layla said, growing uncertain as she saw her obvious distress. "Right?"

Selena stood from the bed, eyes darting around. "I need... I'll take some more lecithin." She walked into the bathroom, returning with a green bottle of clear capsules. She shook two out of the bottle, and then three more. Layla's hand went over and grasped Selena's wrist before she could toss them into her mouth. Selena closed her hand to keep from dropping the pills. She looked at Layla, surprised.

"I know what I'm doing, Layla." Selena insisted, not moving to jerk her wrist away.

"Have you done this many at once before?"

Selena paused. "No, but I'll be fine."

"Maybe call your doctor first?"

Selena scoffed. "Like they know better than we do."

Layla felt something hot rise in her heart. She'd never heard Selena be so dismissive before. "I really don't think you should take too much of that stuff."

"Do you know what lecithin is?"

Layla stammered. "It-it's an emulsifier. It keeps water and oil from separating."

Selena was a little surprised she knew that. "Alright."

"So what does that mean?" Layla released her hand from Selena's grip. "How does it actually work? How does that increase the volume of your come?"

Selena was silent. She broke eye contact.

"Do you even know?" Layla cried.

"I know it works!" Selena exploded, but not in a fun way. "I can't describe to you exactly how the pineapple thing works, but it does! The lecithin works, it's not toxic, and I'm taking it." She clapped her hand over her mouth defiantly, tossing the pills back and swallowing them. "Why'd you have to get carried away on the cunnilingus anyway? That's like going to a fancy restaurant and filling up on bread! We start with that, and then we get to the fun stuff!"

"You're the one who said you never come! What happened to that?"

"There are still limits! See, this is why you messed up when you had a partner! You have no discipline! Have you ever gone more than a day and not come at least once?"

"Yes, I have!" Layla shouted. "I went on a school trip to Washington DC where I was never alone. I roomed with all girls, and I was too embarrassed to even try it, not even in the shower. I couldn't come for SIX. DAYS. And when I finally got home, it was like... maybe twice as much as normal. Not six times as much, because the human body isn't just this big barrel that fills with unused jizz! Your body will just absorb it or break it down or stop making it or something! There's no reason to be so extreme!"

"Porn IS extreme!" Selena shouted back. "It's all supposed to be grotesque! Huge inflated breasts and huge hair and thighs and everything else! We must be everything we can to as many people as possible. We must come as hard as possible, harder than anyone else, not wasting it on something stupid!"

"My stream is stupid, now? Nobody buys DVDs of porn anymore! It's all online! Direct instant interaction with the stars! It's the future!"

"Yeah, that's what they said about 3D movies and Guitar Hero! Now did you become a porn star because you love it, or because you thought it'd be easy and you were tired of doing a real job? Because I work seventy-hour weeks every week to do this! It's tough work! It's a real job! It's not just turning on the computer and jacking it!"

"It is for me! The bottom is going to fall out of that industry any day, so you'd better be ready to either move on or retire."

"I've been hearing that for six years! The discs just moved to Blu-Ray, and they sell for more! Porn is recession-proof! See, the Internet just makes everyone think they're an expert! But I'm the futa porn expert! I've done this for years, and you think you know better than me?!"

Layla panted. She clenched her teeth, her cheeks rising and tears forming in her eyes. She spun in place and ran off, sobbing. Selena chased her, watching as she stumbled up the stairs and found the first bedroom with a door for her to slam.

Selena looked up from the first floor at the balcony, at the closed door. She lowered her head and dropped it into her hand.

TO BE CONTINUED