The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. I forgot." She said softly.

"It's fine. I just didn't know you were even..." The masseuse looked away... and then back. "I probably should've guessed, if you're vacationing with her."

Layla sat forward, trying to tuck it between her thighs to keep it covered. "I'm sorry." She repeated.

"It's fine, I swear." She insisted, soft redness appearing on her face. "It's... normal to experience positive emotions during a massage. I'm not normally that kind of masseuse, but if you want..."

Layla's legs came apart gently, her cock rising back into place against her abs. The masseuse's strong, knowledgeable hands approached it, fingertips outstretched.

"Don't you do it." Selena said. She was on her back now as well, but her cock was flaccid as her masseuse rubbed her calf muscle. "I'm the one paying for this massage, and she said she'd refrain from orgasm."

Layla moaned. She felt she might get blue balls again. "How much is a massage?"

"Forty-two thousand dollars."

"That's impossible!"

"Yes, it is." Selena said. "I'm just saying... stick with it. Don't just give up because we have the two hottest massage therapists ever."

"You're sweet." Said Selena's masseuse. "But I can't be the hottest anymore at thirty-six."

"You're thirty-six?" Selena brought her head up. "Wow, I hope I look half as good as you when I'M thirty-six. What's your secret?"

"I don't know if there is one." She shrugged without moving her hands from Selena's leg. "I almost always have a glass of red wine with dinner."

Selena put her head back down. "Yeah... not doing that. Maybe grape juice or sparkling cider will work the same way."

---

After the massage, the pair took a rare warm shower to soothe their muscles and relaxed in their bathrobes. They ordered a large pitcher of ice water and some tea as part of the suggested post-massage hydration. Layla found a travel pack of ibuprofen in her purse and took those as well.

"Is it that bad?" Selena asked from across her cup of tea.

"I'm not in agony or anything." Layla rubbed her thigh. "But... I don't see the point in toughing it out. The massage was great. I feel much better and very limber, but now instead of it hurting a lot when I try to move, it just hurts either way."

"Yeah, she really did a number on me." Selena said, sitting and sipping her tea. Nothing in her behavior suggested she wasn't anything but completely comfortable. "As you've seen... I ask a lot of my body. But I wouldn't take medicine unless I absolutely had to do something, if I had the rare migraine on a day I had to perform or something. So I'm fine just sitting here."

"Should we go to the hot tub?" Layla suggested. "I'll bet they've got one."

"I can't wear the sarong in there, so I can't do it. Besides, the masseuse told me it's best to do that before the massage to loosen up, but... I didn't know that."

"If you wanted to use the hot tub privately, I'm sure that we could ask for a private hour in there."

"I don't believe in that." Selena gently shook her head. "I hear stories from some of the other rich celebrities I sometimes cross paths with, how they ask for special considerations. As far as trying to enjoy themselves without being bothered by fan encounters... that's fine. I won't name names, but some of them use their celebrity to get free stuff. Like... they close the place so someone can do something... and they don't even pay. The payment is just being allowed to serve someone famous, to BE in their presence. I don't believe in that at all."

"Being in YOUR presence has been pretty great."

"I feel the same way, Layla."

Layla doubted that she really felt as strongly as she did, but it was a fun thought.

"So... did you take the Advil because you're that uncomfortable... or were you thinking of doing a little streaming?"

Layla started gently, as if Selena has just read her mind. "I mean..." She hesitated. "I haven't streamed in three days. And it's not like I told them I was going on vacation. I feel like I should at least tune in and chat for a bit."

"Oh, come on." Selena sneered, which struck Layla's heart like a sudden dagger. It felt like a territorial move, something said to keep Layla all to herself. That wouldn't be so bad, but that phrase had the slightest edge of jealousy in it.

Selena continued, "If you're going to stream... at least show off the goods."

They stared at each other for a moment. That misunderstanding completely eradicated, Layla grabbed Selena's head, kissed her on the mouth and dashed off to get her laptop.

---

For Layla's audience, it had been the longest break in streaming in recent memory that wasn't around a major holiday or otherwise pre-announced absence. But Layla had begun a new stream at last. Instead of her bedroom, couch, or shower... she was outside. There was endless sand behind her, a blue sky and bluer water in the background.

"Hey, everyone!" Layla waved, speaking loudly over the soft but ever-present wind. She was wearing a green string bikini and sitting on a plain white towel. She could barely see her screen, but the white towel appeared completely blown out on her camera.

Layla found the keyboard shortcut to brighten her screen as far as it would go. It had evidently not been designed for this sort of external use.

"What better time to visit the beach than... January?" She laughed. "Well, to do what we're going to do... it's better that it's not that crowded. I assume that nobody will bother us out here."

She watched chat go by faster than normal, trying to draw out familiar names. "There are a lot of new people here. Welcome to my stream. If this is your first time... don't worry. I know how big I am. I'll be gentle."

Layla's hand folded and squeezed her flaccid package in her green bikini bottom.

"So... to introduce myself, I'm Layla Boyd. I'm nineteen, and I'm a camgirl from California. I like yoga pants, porn and big cocks."

She had said this intro many times, whenever she either knew or suspected that she had some new viewers. The only part that wasn't true was the 'from California' part. She'd lived in California less than two years. Everything else was true.

"Can everyone hear me OK?" Layla asked, constantly tickled by the soft breeze coming off the ocean. "I hope the wind isn't too bad. But if you can see me fine, I'm sure you'll all be all right."

Layla pushed her breast together with her upper arms. "I didn't own a swimsuit until I got this one. I went for the modest bikini top. I wasn't sure I'd be streaming today, so maybe I would have bought something skimpy if I knew I'd be doing this."

She typed at the computer. "Let's start a poll... how many of you out there think my bikini isn't nearly skimpy enough?"

She let the poll populate and revealed the results. Most said her bikini was, indeed, far too conservative for a self-respecting horny futa camgirl.

"Well then..." Layla smirked and purred. "I guess I'll have to take it off."

Layla's hands went under her breasts and pulled her top off over her head. She tossed it off-camera. She removed the hairband holding her hair back into a ponytail and threw her hair across her breasts like she was posing for Sports Illustrated.

"I haven't seen any topless sunbathers yet." Layla looked to her surroundings. She then pointed one finger. "Which reminds me, I need to put on sunscreen." Layla retrieved a bronze-colored bottle of sunscreen from off-camera somewhere. "A friend told me that you should put on sunscreen before you go outside, but... I couldn't refuse you all the show, could I?"

That was a lie. Layla had just forgotten to put it on before going out.

Layla took the bottle and opened the little spout at the top. She worked the cylindrical bottle like it was the hot and turgid extension of someone special enough to guest star on her stream.

"You like this?" She asked chat breathlessly. "I thought it was hot out here, but you're just so big and hot... ooohh..." She wagged her tongue past her lips a few times in anticipation.

She squeezed the bottle in her hand in a way that would not be comfortable if it was really the viewer's penis. But it did the trick, as the bottle squirted a little ribbon of white stuff onto her bare breasts. She released and re-squeezed the bottle a few more times, moaning with every drop that landed on her tits.

"Ooh... so soon? I'm sorry." She put down the bottle and wiped a bit away from her breast with her fingertip. She touched it to the tip of her tongue, and immediately winced and blew a raspberry. The 'splut' icons were posted in equal measure to generic 'heart' icons.

If there was a hypothetical interview of any of Layla's chat moderators, it might have to be published on a website specializing in stuff nobody could ever possibly care about. Nevertheless, the moderators might testify that they didn't become fans of Layla because of her beautiful face, or her naturally thin frame, or even her huge penis. Moments like this, moments of vulnerability and silliness, cut through the armor of even the most cynical Internet denizen.

Lots of camgirls pretended to be innocent. If this was an act... it was a very good one.

"Ohh, yuck." Layla groaned. "Wish I had some Coke or something to wash it out with." She rubbed the rest of the lotion into her skin until it disappeared, leaving her breasts and fingers shiny. "But it's left me all shiny. Does everyone like that? I really love baby oil play videos, but I have no place to do it in my apartment except the bathroom. I mean, I've got hardwood floors, but if I'm honest... I would need to clean really well to not get covered in dust. I should also look into if the wood would absorb the oil. Maybe I shouldn't worry about it until I get a high-def camera. I could do baby oil out here and make a mess, but I feel like under the sun, I would fry like a mozzarella stick."

She coated the rest of her upper body with lotion, getting as much of her back as she could. Most of the spots she couldn't reach would be under her hair anyway.

"Now the bottoms..." Layla got on her knees and pulled up the waistband on both sides, lifting the bottoms and bouncing her package within. She pulled them down to her knees, rolling onto her rear to pull them out from under her. She hooked the waistband by her thumb and snapped it at her webcam, the little green thing tumbling down onto her keyboard.

Looking around to her surroundings, yards and yards of empty sand in every direction... this was different from a little nude sunbathing under some palm trees. Being topless meant nothing to her. If someone had found here without a shirt, she would not be bothered. But being completely nude and exposed... she would find this exciting even if she hadn't refrained for a few days. Her cock quickly grew hard and pulsing, demanding attention.

"Wow, this is... sort of new for me." Layla grinned. "Never really done full public nudity before. It's one thing to snap a quick picture when nobody's looking, but this... and don't worry about me. This is a clothing optional beach, but I don't know how they feel about nude futa. I know that YOU all love it, of course."

Requests in chat were filled with the obvious stuff one could do when presented with a hard futa cock. There wasn't much out here that she couldn't do inside. She wasn't going to get into the water, as much fun as that sounded. Nobody would be able to see it on her little pinhole webcam.

Someone requested her to jerk off with a handful of sand. Layla ignored that one. Instead, she ran the spout of her bottle of sunscreen along herself, leaving a laminar wave of lotion on her like mustard on a hot dog. She moved in closer to her camera to show it up close as she rubbed the lotion into her skin.

Of course, once she started rubbing... Layla found it very hard to stop, even when all the lotion was gone. She pulled back from her laptop and sat on her haunches, legs spread apart. She grunted and huffed as she tugged on herself, her face growing red as what she was doing came to her mind. Nudity might be permitted on clothing-optional beaches, but sex was surely frowned upon. Especially masturbation, which one could easily do in private.

But Layla hadn't masturbated 'in private' in well over a year. If she felt randy, even if it was one in the morning where she lived, she'd start up a broadcast and welcome all the people watching from England and Syria.

Then again, there was essentially no threat of anyone bursting in on her if she did that in her apartment, aside from the one-in-a-million chance of getting SWATed. But that was a terrifying, if very unlikely event. Here, it was approaching mid-afternoon. The odds of someone entering this beach around now seemed very good.

In contrast to the terror that her real address getting leaked posed, the threat of being exposed and found jerking off... this was as authentically scary as a haunted hayride. Sure, this wasn't really a nude beach, and maybe some vacationer could call the cops. So long as they handcuffed her arms in front of her, she'd be fine...

Layla stopped. She was supposed to be saving herself for Selena... whenever she decided they'd held back long enough. She'd surely forgive her, especially in pursuit of work, but then again... they were on vacation.

"I feel like I shouldn't do this so fast..." She said aloud. "But I also feel..."

Layla's wrist started moving again, pulling hard on herself. "I also feel like we need to do this fast so nobody catches us..."

She slowed down again. "But maybe the longer we're out here... the hotter this is, right? God... I really, really want to come so bad. I'm so backed up. Should I? Should I risk it?"

Layla got down on all fours to look at her laptop screen, trying to read chat over the bright sunlight. Chat seemed unable to come to a consensus on this important issue.

She peeked up from the edge of her laptop. From around an outcropping of trees, an enormous group of people had appeared. Men and women, possibly a futa in there somewhere, but they weren't making as obvious as she was. They appeared to be carrying some towels, coolers, umbrellas, maybe sporting equipment like a volleyball net. They were too far way to see clearly.

Layla nearly choked on her own gasp. She jumped to her feet and ran as fast as she could, her legs protesting from the strain of both yesterday's hike and today's massage. The laptop camera could barely make a comprehensible image of her running so haphazardly. She made it back to an outcropping of trees near the hotel where nobody could see her. She had left both the towel and her bikini behind.

"Oh my God..." Layla panted, face red from exertion and chagrin. "I almost got caught." Her hand went over her heart, laughing. Chat was filled with spluts. "I need to get back... somehow. Sorry, we need to cut this short."

In chat, someone said, "Bullshit. There's nobody out there. You just wanted to cut out without jizzing again."

"Oh, 'there's nobody out there,' is there?" Layla talked to chat, holding the laptop up so they could only see her face. She turned the whole laptop around and pointed it at the crowd walking through the sand she had just occupied. The built-in camera didn't have a 'zoom' function, but they could see a colorful crowd of indistinct shapes walking through the shot.

She spun it around and lowered it, her erection advancing into shot. "Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to come all over my laptop right now. But I need to get home somehow. Anyway, thanks for watching. I hope you found that as thrilling as I did. I wonder if that Uber driver will come back. I bet he won't mind TOO much."

She signed off from the stream and closed her laptop. She wasn't quite as far from the hotel as she had implied, of course. Otherwise, the Wi-Fi would not have stayed connected. She made up a fictional Uber driver because she knew that chat was aware that she didn't own a car. How else would she get to the beach, without implying that she lived within a walking distance of it? Their minds might dance with the idea of her taking a rideshare home nude, the way sugar plums fill the dreams on Christmas Eve.

Watching as Selena politely asked people who asked her for pictures to keep them to themselves while she was still on vacation... Layla wondered if she should do the same thing. Then again, how many of her fans actually lived on Maui? Even with her sudden spike in followers, she probably didn't need to worry about being out in public.

Unless, of course, she was naked.

Layla took the one minute walk back to her private porch and opened the door. Selena was relaxing on the couch, startled by the door opening so suddenly. Layla walked into the room, still holding the laptop over herself.

"So glad I went for the fifteen inch model..." She set the laptop down.

Once again, Layla had walked through a doorway with an erection. Selena smiled. "How was the stream?"

"I lost that bikini you got me." Layla confessed. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it." She stood from the couch. "I like you better without it."

"Thank goodness you left that door open."

"What if it wasn't?" Selena suggested, whispering into Layla's ear. "What if I made you sneak alllll the way around the hotel to come back in the front door?"

Layla bit her lower lip and contorted a bit. "That would be so hot."

"It would be."

"But... why give them a show for free?"

Selena put her arms around Layla. "That's the spirit. I'm so proud of you."

"Then again, almost all my chat watches for free."

"Yeah, the metaphor doesn't work all the way though."

---

One of the other things the masseuses suggested was to take a walk sometime after the massage. A massage was a form of exercise, and it is better to warm up and cool down, rather than stop suddenly and possibly cramp up.

It had been about ninety minutes or so, and neither of them felt like getting any more exercise. The furthest they felt like going was the short walk to the lobby for some lunch. That was the compromise.

When walking through the hotel lobby, a sign on an easel caught Selena's attention. Tonight, there was to be an auction for charity.

"Oh!" Selena hummed. "We should go to that."

"That could be cool." Layla said. "Can't say I've been to one of those before."

"Me, neither." Selena said. "But what else are we going to do tonight?"

"Is this a fancy event? Do I need something to wear?"

"I guess we got this afternoon planned out, too."

After an abbreviated lunch, Selena and Layla returned to that boutique where they'd gotten Layla's bikini. This time, Selena was measured by three different men, a process she didn't seem to mind.

Layla chose a red sleeveless dress with a hem that reached between knee and hip. Trying it on over her yoga pants made her wonder how she'd keep herself 'in place' without underwear. All the underwear she'd brought with her were the kind she would wear on stream, tiny tufts of silk smaller than an eye patch. She didn't even own a skirt that wasn't attached to a nightgown or some other piece of costume for her show.

Layla pulled the yoga pants off her legs. She hadn't worn anything with a skirt in public for a long time. She wore leggings, jeans or gym shorts, depending on the weather. Even in jeans, her genitals cut a significant shape in her crotch. Layla stood back from the mirror and walked towards it. Her flaccid cock flopped visibly under the hem like a dog's tail. Her heart fluttered. She should try to do this on stream sometimes.

She tried something she almost never did. Layla's hand reached between her legs and pushed her cock between her thighs, holding it in place as gently as she could by keeping her legs close together.

Layla took a few steps. There seemed to be no position she could hold where her cock would stay in place that also wasn't incredibly uncomfortable for her balls. Layla was thin, but did not possess that allegedly desirable 'thigh gap' that seemed so popular.