The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked to her pile of clothing, and her inside-out light gray yoga pants. On a nearby chair was a pair of fabric scissors that the tailors had left in here for some reason, possibly to cut hanging threads. Layla wormed her way out of the red dress before picking up her yoga pants from the floor. When not stretched so snugly on her legs, her yoga pants looked like stretched out socks with the toes cut off. They really were quite small.

Layla bravely cut the legs from the yoga pants, hoping to leave enough that they'd become booty shorts and not a thong. She could be more precise if she cut them as they were on her body, but one blessing of being born a futa was that she had never once needed to place a sharp blade near her legs. She wasn't about to start now.

Stepping into the new modified booty shorts, she hiked them up her body and up to her hips. They fit snugly around them, as they always did, but now the edge of the shorts rose to a V-shape at her crotch. Her package was suspended between her legs below the end of the shorts.

Despite being naturally thin and what most people estimated to be beautiful, Layla wasn't always satisfied with how she looked. This look made her think that she needed to buy more booty shorts for the stream. She turned to the side to see the profile of her package.

Layla looked away before she let herself start getting hard. Being aroused at her own reflection... she hoped that streaming hadn't made her that much of a narcissist.

She folded the dress up and put the rest of her street clothes back on. When Layla returned to the lobby, Selena turned a corner, wearing the outfit she'd chosen for the evening: a custom-fit tuxedo, top hat and cane, with a huge white carnation at the lapel. She looked like Fred Astaire... if he had worn a shirt altered to emphasize his cleavage and a skirt to keep his dong free while he danced.

"What happened to trying not to draw attention?" Layla laughed.

"It's a charity auction, Layla." Selena said. "We need to help them raise awareness about those... kids? Hurricane victims? What was this for again?"

"I don't remember."

"It's surely something good." Selena shrugged. "Unless it's the NRA, in which case, we're leaving."

"They're not a charity, are they?"

"They're a non-profit, so they don't pay taxes. But so is the NFL."

"Not anymore."

"What?"

"They gave that up a few years back."

"Well... they probably still don't pay much taxes."

---

One of the conference spaces was filled with rows of stackable chairs in front of a stage. Layla and Selena took a seat in the back row, currently completely unoccupied. Layla hoped that Selena wouldn't try to get frisky back here. Layla had now held back for long enough that she might not be able to resist the temptation. The auctioneer would probably kick them out of the auction for such behavior.

The prizes slowly drifted by. Almost all of them were things that Layla might drop some money on, but nothing that really excited her. Selena saw lots of things she could probably just buy on her own, if she felt so inclined.

Vacations to Europe, wine-making tours, a Hawaiian pig roast in your backyard, free gasoline for a year... nothing really caught her attention. There was a trip to Japan with dinner at a series of extravagant sushi restaurants...

"You like sushi..." Layla suggested.

"I like it, but I don't eat it more than once a month." Selena said. "Too much chance of mercury contamination. Which is a shame, because I love the tuna."

"Have you ever been to Japan?"

"Not yet. I'm not sure how they're going to react to me."

The auctions continued on, growing more extravagant. There was a hot-air balloon ride, tickets to an upcoming basketball game, and year-long "passports" to Disneyland. Selena joked that Layla could finally get a passport.

The auctioneer gestured to a playbill set on a miniature stand, itself sitting on a pillar. "Item number 39. The Hamilton Experience."

Layla gasped gently into her knuckle. The auctioneer explained that it included a trip to New York, dinner for two, a private meeting with the cast, a customized signed playbook, and of course, the two

best seats in the house.

"Wow." Layla whispered. She looked to Selena, who had not risen her paddle. "You ever seen Hamilton?"

"No." Selena answered.

"Do you want to?"

"Not really." She whispered back. "Did you hear that the tickets are around 850 bucks, maybe even more now?"

"Yeah. It's crazy expensive."

"The second-most expensive show, at the time, was The Book of Mormon. That topped out at less than five hundred dollars." Selena explained. "That's a huge jump in price, just because the show became a phenomenon and they knew people would pay it. I couldn't get behind that. I'm not really a theater person anyway, but I don't like that it's becoming something that only rich people can afford, especially for a show that is evidently about struggling poor people."

Layla turned back to the audience, seeing a few paddles rise as the price of the trip rose as well.

"Do you want it?" Selena asked.

"No, not really." Layla said. "I mean, you make a good point."

"I wouldn't MIND seeing it..." Selena said, arms folded beneath her breasts, paddle tucked in one hand. "But... I think I'll wait for the local high school production."

"Yeah, when we're in our fifties..." Layla rued.

Items continued to drift by. A signed picture of the original cast of Star Trek started its auction at what Selena thought was an extravagant price. Then again, three of the pictured actors had passed, so the value of their signatures certainly wasn't going to go down anytime soon.

"Is it just me, or is that going for a lot?" Selena asked Layla.

"I have no idea." Layla answered. "I've never done a Star Trek convention. The anime convention was bad enough."

"Did you know that there's been a huge drop in the price of Elvis merchandise?" Selena said. "Elvis has simply left the public consciousness. So... what I'm wondering is when we're going to see a contraction in the value of Star Trek merchandise."

"Well, it won't be while they're making movies AND a new TV show coming out in the fall. Speaking of CBS..."

Selena looked up to the stage to see what Layla was referring to.

"Item number 45." The auctioneer gestured to an easel with a blue-tinted portrait of Tom Selleck, Bridget Moynihan and Donnie Walhberg. "A walk-on, one-line speaking role in an episode of the CBS drama Blue Bloods."

The entire audience could faintly hear Selena gasp.

"We shall start the bidding at one--"

Selena's paddle was already up.

"One thousand dollars." He said, pointing to her paddle. "From 205."

A hand went up a few rows ahead of her. "Fifteen-hundred, from 128."

Selena's paddle went up again.

"Two thousand from 205." The auctioneer said, and quickly added. "Twenty-five hundred, from 128."

This continued, very rapidly, both of them steadfastly standing their ground until the bids had grown into the tens of thousands. When the auctioneer didn't acknowledge Selena's paddle because she hadn't yet lowered it to indicate a new bid, she shook it once like a maraca.

"Fourteen thousand, 205."

The woman in the bidding war with Selena finally turned around... and nearly deflated as she saw the world's richest porn star holding the paddle. Selena couldn't hear her from that distance, but it looked like she had given up hope of that prize.

Suddenly, Selena felt like she was the strongest kid on the schoolyard, who had just swung so hard he had sent the only softball onto the roof of the school. That was the child equivalent to cutting the olive tree down: taking a ball permanently out of play, ruining it for everyone. Kids had transferred to different schools and had taken assumed names for less.

"Going once." The auctioneer said.

Selena left her seat and went to her competitor, leaving the hat and cane behind.

"Hey." Selena smiled at the slightly confused woman. "I'm Selena."

"I know who you are." She extended her hand for a shake, but Selena brought it in for a gentle kiss. The woman slipped her hand back towards herself and hid it behind the other one.

"What's your name?"

"Maree." She said.

"Do you watch Blue Bloods?"

"I do, though I'm behind on this season. Do you?"

"Actually, no. But I loved being on TV before I got too famous and the extras placement firm stopped letting me do it. But now they can't stop me!"

Maree looked down at Selena. She had both fists clenched together, like the very idea of this was an amazing opportunity. Surely, someone of her wealth had everything she could want.

"You really want to do this." Maree noted.

"Hell yes, I do. But if you want it, I'll back off."

"Going twice." The auctioneer said.

Selena rose her paddle.

"Fifteen thousand, to..." The auctioneer looked at the number on the paddle and adjusted his glasses. "205 again."

"You sure you don't want it?" Selena asked.

"I'm fine." The woman said. "I mean... I was going to do it to meet a few celebrities, and I just met you, so... it's all yours."

Selena pulled a business card from her purse and gave it to the woman. "Email me. I'll send you something cool."

"Going once..." The auctioneer watched as Selena returned to her seat, anticipating her raising her paddle again. "Going twice... and sold to 205 for fifteen thousand."

The woman looked at the business card. It was one-sided, entirely white but for the word "SELENA GRANDE" in all-caps in the lower-left corner. Underneath that was "I have a huge penis" in itty-bitty type. Beneath that was an email address.

Even if she didn't win anything, she wasn't leaving empty-handed.

---

Layla bathed in her private bath, the water neither hot nor cold. She let the water pound on her, rinsing the suds from her lean form. She wasn't aroused, she wasn't entirely flaccid, nor was she sporting a half-chub. For once, she didn't feel her lust in her genitals, but rather in her whole body. She was in this shower, alone, staring at the magnolia colored tile, not thinking of anything sexy or not deliberately thinking of something non-sexy...

Was this what Selena went through when she was refraining from sex for days at a time? It felt almost like being sick. It was like a constant anxiety. Maybe it was a side effect of holding back, or maybe it was being deprived of her favorite stress reliever. But what did she have to stress about here, vacationing in paradise with the avatar of human sexuality and beauty?

Layla left the shower, dried and brushed her hair, moisturized herself... and put on her little semisheer nightgown that she only wore on streams.

Until tonight.

"Selena?" She called, turning towards the open door that led to the beach, the curtains fluttering in the salty breeze, gently tickling at her bare legs and up her skirt. As she turned back, Selena was there, having walked around the corner from her bathroom. She wore a magenta robe of shiny satin. It wasn't short enough to show off her cock and the lapel wasn't splayed out to a ridiculous degree to show a solid foot of lovely cleavage. She wasn't made up with eye shadow and lipstick.

And yet... Layla's mouth still fell open at the sight of her.

Layla herself looked just as lovely as always. Her hair wasn't tied in a ponytail as it often was, and she was wearing a nightgown rather than her normal sleep attire of nothing.

Layla stepped slowly, then faster, until she was in Selena's arms. Selena puckered her lips in anticipation, but Layla moved her head onto Selena's shoulder. She clutched her tightly, moving her fingers into Layla's hair.

"Selena..." She moaned. "I can't wait any longer. I'm so horny, I could die. Please... let's have fun tonight."

"I would love nothing better." Selena whispered.

Selena stepped away from Layla and went... to the coffee table.

"Look at what finally turned up." She picked up a manila bubble mailer that had been delivered. She tore the top off the envelope and upturned it above the table and poured the contents out like it was a box of cereal. A collection of colorful plastic squares scattered across the surface of the table.

"They emailed me a few days ago. I asked them to send some samples out here. Now, we can do this properly." Selena picked one of the smaller squares out and turned it towards Layla, the little ring of colored rubber visible on the transparent side.

The sight of Selena cocking a single eyebrow, smirking and holding a condom in her teeth... one might think this was an image whose power might diminish after having already fucked her WITHOUT a condom.

That didn't turn out to be the case. Layla's heart pounded so hard, she felt it in her ears. She wondered if they were as red as her cheeks. "We're going to do some product testing?"

"Who else can test the big ones but me?"

Selena tore the wrapper and removed the rubber disc from within. She coaxed Layla to the bed, holding Layla's erection upwards and slowly advancing the rubber down until it reached the base.

"It's not too tight, is it?"

"No, it's fine." She looked down at it. She didn't feel restricted by the rubber, and maybe this sheath could dial down her sensitivity and help her last longer.

"I figured that one would be fine. That's the standard size they made for the demo we did last week." Selena said, picking up a larger square, almost the size of a playing card cut into a square. "THIS... is what I'm interested in. This is supposed to fit me."

Selena slid across the bed until she was shoulder-to-shoulder with Layla. "Would you do the honors?" She asked.

Layla hopped off the bed and knelt near Selena's groin, holding the cock upright. She gently rolled the rubber down Selena's shaft. It seemed to barely fit, like she was a fussy actor trying to insist they didn't need an extra-large dress shirt.

"Should I have used lube?" Layla said as she nervously kept rolling it down, waiting for the moment that it would tear. "Are you supposed to use lube on condoms?"

"I think you could, if it didn't fit." Selena said. "I tried it before, but it never helped me. They always ripped."

Layla reached the end of the condom, an inch from the base of Selena's cock. They must have made it twelve inches, based on how much penis was left at the end of the condom.

"Is it too tight?" Layla asked.

"It's tight, but it's not unbearable. It's definitely the most comfortable condom I've ever worn."

"Yeah, same for me, I guess." Layla looked down at it, the bright red color making her a little concerned. She might prefer a condom that wasn't so brightly colored.

"Layla..." Selena sat up on the bed. "Have you ever worn a condom before?"

"No." Layla confessed immediately.

"I'm not your first partner, am I?" Selena asked. "I think I've been going too hard if you are."

"No, no, no, you're not." Layla looked off. "But... yeah, I haven't have that many partners or girlfriends or whatever."

"Someone as pretty as you, I'm surprised you weren't fighting them off."

"None of them liked my penis."

"Their loss." Selena brought herself down on the bed. She pulled her thighs up and held them in place against her sides, her cock resting against her stomach. "You know what this position is called, right?"

Layla gulped. "Mating press."

"Yes." She purred. "Now let's do this like its our honeymoon."

Layla positioned herself on the bed above Selena. Layla's feet hung off the bed, her knees on each side of Selena's body. She pushed Selena's balls up with the back of one hand and positioned herself. She dropped her thumbs into the back of Selena's knees and pushed herself in.

This was it. This was her chance to make up for going too fast when they first met. This time, she would pace herself, she would give Selena the tender lovemaking she deserved. Maybe she could gently caress her tits with her nose or support the small of her back with one hand. Or maybe...

Layla lasted maybe three minutes of stern, uneven and nearly involuntary thrusts. She really only lasted longer because of the lesser sensation the condom provided. She would conclude later that the men of the world had deeply exaggerated this problem.

Falling forward to Selena's side, Layla rocked her head back, sweat whipping off her hair. She gasped for breath like she'd run a marathon, putting one forearm on her forehead and one hand on her heart to keep it from leaping from her chest. She was seeing sparkles whenever she opened her eyes.

For a few minutes, Layla felt alone in the bed, the gentle ocean breeze not nearly enough to wick away the sweat from her body or to clear the dense fog around her mind. Only when the bed shifted again did she realize Selena had actually left to enter the bathroom, and had now returned. Her arms went back around Layla, pulling her close.

"That was wonderful." Selena whispered.

Layla slipped into a delirious slumber as Selena cradled her.

---

Layla woke up a little after 8:30. Selena wasn't in bed, as usual. She slid off the sheets and sleepily walked to the bathroom for her morning pee.

Turning to her left as she sat there, she saw a red orb and a larger blue one resting near the sink. The smaller one was about the size of a guava. They appeared to be the condoms used last night, tied up like water balloons. Using the condoms did seem to keep the bed sheets clean, but since pregnancy was not much of a concern, it didn't seem necessary. Selena's house did have seven bedrooms, so they could mess up a bed every night and not deal with it until a week later, if they were the most disgusting people alive.

"Selena?" Layla threw on a robe and turned the corner into the main room. Selena was on the couch, in her own robe, flipping through her phone.

"Good morning." Selena lit up.

"Why did you keep the condoms from last night?" She asked. "I didn't even notice that you had taken it off me."

"I want to make a comparison." Selena said. "I want to weigh them to see how much we ejaculated, and compare it to the next time we do it. I held back for four days and came about as much as I expected. The next time we do it, if I make the same amount... then we know what you said was right."

"Selena... who cares about that?" Layla stepped forward. "I'm sorry I said it, I wish I never had."

"I know, but... I just have to know for sure." She insisted. "If it turns out I don't need to drink those smoothies or that I can occasionally have a little fun on a Tuesday and it doesn't make a big difference in my performance... that would be a huge weight off my mind."

Layla took a deep breath. "Alright. I'm going to take a shower."

She left the room.

Layla returned a moment later.

"Selena?"

She turned to face her. "Yes?"

"You said... 'the next time we do it.'"

"I did."

Layla grinned. "I like that."

"I like it, too."

---

If Layla had known that oatmeal could be as good as what arrived with room service, she might have eaten it more often. Her only contact with it had previously giving it to her parents' livestock. They didn't seem to appreciate it... except the pigs.

Then again, she was almost certain that a cheap plastic cartoon watch she had won at the state fair had fallen into the pigs' trough and was thus consumed by the undiscriminating eaters. Her parents weren't going to have a bunch of pigs X-rayed until one of them got sick, and none of them ever did.

On the plus side, she had neatly parleyed the loss of her watch into getting her first smartphone.

This morning, Selena said to leave her phone behind, as they'd take a short walk to the end of their beach. Foregoing the swimwear, Selena wore a thin white camisole with lacy fringe, blue skirt and sneakers. Layla just put on another pair of her reliable hooded sweatshirt and yoga pants. It proved not to be too warm, especially directly by the faint spray of the ocean.