The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just showed me how close we were to losing it forever. Losing something so important. I don't know where I'd be without her. And thank God she had the courage to finally tell me how she felt, or else she might have left my life for good.

HASH: How about you, Layla?

LAYLA: How's life married the sexy, playful multimillionaire with the world's biggest penis?

HASH: Well... where do you think you'd be without her?

LAYLA: I mean, we met at the studio, so... my stream had been doing well enough that the studio was willing to take a chance on me. Maybe a non-futa wouldn't get the same opportunity, but even if I hadn't... my stream would probably have kept growing, even without the career bump I got from her. I'd probably still be doing it.

HASH: My research says you still sometimes stream.

LAYLA: Not for money, of course. But all those fans who supported me for so long... I'm trying to make it into a video game stream, but I'm SO BAD at video games. And obviously... I can't whip it out on Twitch. Sometimes I still feel like doing that. It's like hanging out with old friends. I'll stop when people stop showing up, I guess. But I just can't drop it all at once.

HASH: Do you have a plan for the future?

SELENA: Well, we already talked about possible retirement. I could probably actually make more money trying to do something else. But that's just it, isn't it? I have enough that I could never leave the house and live for a thousand years and I'd be fine. So I'm going to do what I want to do... which for right now, is making porn.

LAYLA: Even if we went bankrupt tomorrow... let's say all this was taken away from us and I had to work at a grocery store or whatever. There'd be a lot of stuff that would annoy me about that, and a lot of stuff about our life now right now that I'd miss. But if I had to choose between my comfort and Selena, I'd happily work at whatever job if it meant I could come home to her every night and hear her jokes and watch TV with her. She is my plan for my future, and not just because this is her house. I love her so... so much. Finding love like ours, that's as rare as... finding a virgin on a porn set.

SELENA: Two virgins.

HASH: Anything you want to say to our listeners before we sign off?

SELENA: I think this is a fine place to make this announcement to the world. Layla and I... will soon be welcoming a new member of our family.

HASH: ...are you serious?!

SELENA: Yes. We're finally going to get a kitty!

(There is a substantial pause.)

HASH: You did that on purpose.

SELENA: I'm a porn star, baby. What am I if not a huge tease?