The Granny escort agency Pt. 01

Story Info
Old lady turns into mature escort.
2k words
4.42
17.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was a comfortably cuddly lady of 72 years that had kept herself in reasonable shape. The trouble was that she had not had sex for a least 10 years and was fed up using a dildo all the time. She was desperate for a big hard cock up her hairy cunt. More to the point she was having trouble making ends meet. There was no way she wanted to give up her lovely bungalow or her lifestyle.

The trouble with getting a big hard cock was that there were no suitable men in her age group who could get an erection let alone shoot loads of spunk which she adored. And as for money, she was not going back to work in a shitty shop again for minimum wage.

The answer came when she saw a letter in the local paper problem page. It was from a young man who was asking if he was a pervert in wanting a relationship with a woman 35 years his senior. The reply said effectively that he was not a perv but that there was no long-term future in it. She was astounded that a young man could fancy an old lady. Maybe there were others? But how to find them and would they be willing to pay her?

She typed 'mature escorts' in the search engine and up popped three sites. All were asking for mature ladies (60 plus) to join them so she sent off an email asking for details. June received replies but she took one with interest as they asked her to meet them to see if she was serious and discuss how they vetted clients.

John was the guy in charge and welcomed June with a warm smile.

"Well, thanks for coming June, I thought it best to tell you that we sell your services as an entertaining companion, not a sex partner. If they want sex -which they most definitely will -- they have to ask and you negotiate a price.

The types of clients you will be entertaining are in the 18 to 40 age group and have a strong, very strong attraction to much older women such as yourself."

"That is strange -- but it takes all sorts, I guess"

"Yes, they can be strange, but a lot of them tell us that they just cannot get satisfaction with younger women. For example, there are several clients with very large cocks who can only achieve full penetration with older ladies who, after having several children, can easily accommodate them -- unlike young women whose vaginas can be quite small and very tight."

"What do you mean by large cocks? What size?"

"Oh, they can range from 6 to 10 inches. Or they can be exceptionally thick."

"That's ok, I play with a jumbo 13-inch-thick dildo, so no problem. So, what other types are there?

"With younger clients, a lot of them had their first sexual encounters with older ladies who shall we say played with them -- and they enjoyed it and now want to keep doing so. Others have fantasies of fucking their aunties, mothers, or grandmothers and want to play that out. They are the hardest to please as it involves a lot of play-acting."

June interrupted him. "John, I will only take on younger men, as they have staying power and shoots lots of spunk -- which I like."

"Finally, and this may surprise you June, there are others (usually married) who are secret crossdressers who enjoy wearing women's lingerie when fucking and some go further and like to fucked up their arse.

"John, there is something I should tell you that might put some clients off"

"Go ahead June, nothing will surprise me".

"Well, I am incontinent and tend to dribble pee -- not a lot but it is noticeable."

"Don't give it any thought, all clients know that older ladies have some bladder problems, and sometimes it's a turn-on for them. Now, let's get down to how you want to operate. Most of our ladies prefer to work from home as that is where they feel comfortable. Would that be ok with you, June?"

"Yes, but what about charges?"

"As we only charge for your company we keep fees to a reasonable £50 an hour. They can book a maximum of two hours. We take a commission of 20% and credit the balance to your bank on the same day. You keep all the money you charge for extras".

John then explained that when clients booked he always asked them what were their preferred sexual likes. Then he gave her a list of sexual activities and asked her to tick which services she would be happy to provide.

Heavy petting

Penetrative sex in various positions

Oral sex (giving and receiving)

Oral sex (cum in mouth/on face)

Oral sex (without cum in the mouth)

Anal Sex

French Kissing

Dirty talk

Fisting

Masturbate

Golden Shower (give)

Golden Shower (receive)

Role Play and Fantasy

Spanking (give)

Strap on

Cum on body

Anal massage (give and receive)

June was getting randy just imagining the above activities, so she ticked the lot, which pleased John.

They talked about various other things, such as how much work she wanted, security, etc. And then John asked if she was happy for him to take some photos for the website.

"Yes, that would be ok, John. I thought you might, which is why I bought some sexy lingerie. But I don't want anything smutty -- that is for my clients -- just some shots that will make them want me".

In the studio, John said that the shots would be simple ranging from fully dressed to lingerie shots. But what he did not know was that June was good at hiding her assets. First, he shot her in her cardigan and long skirt, then one with her blouse and skirt and that did it for him. Her titties were a good 38 D and through her blouse and transparent bra, her large brown areolas and nipples stood out like organ stops. He was getting a hard-on.

For the next part of the shoot, he told June to strip to her lingerie and pose as she wanted. Seeing her delightful bushy hair sprouting from the sides of her see-through knickers, he could not resist saying "The thing our clients like about older ladies is the fact that they usually have nice curvy bodies, saggy bellies, full busts, and hairy vaginas. You should show them to better advantage -- here let me help you."

"Be honest John, you just want to cop a feel, by the look at the bulge in your trousers, I turn you on, you dirty sod".

"Well, you have me bang to rights but you are a very sexy old broad Joan." Stepping from the camera, he went over and from behind, pulled up her knickers, squeezing them between her cunt lips showing off her full bush to best effect. Then coming around the front pulled down her bra cups to give her a more prominent cleavage.

Needless to say, this was getting Joan very wet and in no time, he was giving her a robust fingering and as soon as he got his cock out she was wanking him until he shot wads of cum.

Afterwards, having a cup of coffee, John said that when the client called him to make the appointment, they would tell her the following information:

Name, age, sexual preferences, the way she should dress (really dowdy to sluttish), and a few other details. He also asked her how many clients a week she would prefer (which she said was two), the days of the week she would entertain them, etc.

"One last thing, John. How much should I charge for the sex?"

"To be frank with you June my other three lovely ladies told me that they really enjoy the sex and so charge a nominal £75 an hour some even do it for free if a client gives them great orgasms!"

After four hours they had finished and agreed on all matters, including photos for the website.

At home, June could not believe her sex life was about to open up and she was getting paid.

HER FIRST CLIENT

June was told his name was Peter, he was 22. His attraction to old women started when he saw his grandmother taking a piss and loved looking at her hairy cunt. In short, he just loved looking up old ladies' skirts. He also had a large cock and had little sexual experience as girls were afraid of it hurting them. He wanted her to play-act like the sympathetic old lady next door.

Joan thought the best way to entertain this young man was to play it as old granny with a fucking great sex urge. She set upon an old-fashioned dress that allowed a good view when she crossed her legs or let them drift apart.

Peter arrived on the dot at 1 pm and in the living room, he went straight into playing out his fantasy. "Hi June, Mum sent me as she thought you might help me with my problem with girls".

"Oh, I don't know about that, I am a bit rusty in that department. But sit down and I will get us a nice long drink and then you can tell me all about it". Making him sit directly opposite her she gradually pulled up her skirt above her knees and let her legs drift open enough for him to fully see her old grey hairy cunt.

"What is the problem, Peter?"

"Well, Joan most of the girls I date are afraid of my cock. It's too big for them and right now seeing you sitting there showing me your lovely old pussy is getting me very hard".

"Well, we can't have that, can we? Come over here and let me see."

Standing before her, she took off his trousers and all 10 inches sprang out.

"Goodness Peter what a size! And it is beautiful", she whispered. "It's a long time since I felt something that warm and hard and I've never felt one so large, Oh I am a lucky girl! We will have an enormous amount of pleasure using it."

Taking out her false teeth and leaning forward she took it into her mouth and started rolling her tongue around its bulbous head. Slowly she sucked on it and each time she took in more until it was down her throat.

To June, it was like being given life as he energetically throat fucked her. It didn't take long as she felt his spunk welling up and shooting great gobs of it all over her face. "Oh Peter, what a good boy you are for a little old lady".

With limp dick still in her mouth, Peter had the urge to piss.

"June I am sorry to say this but I need to pee, I'm bursting."

"Well, sweetie, that's handy because I need to go myself."

Taking his hand, she led him into the bathroom and stripping off sat on the toilet with her fat thighs wide apart to let him get a good look.

"You know Pete, I have not done this in years. Why don't you help me here"? Her massive hairy gash spread wide open mesmerised him and he could not stop himself when she asked him to finger it.

"Oh, that's it, play with my clit you fucking young man and stick your fingers right up and get me going. Oh, Oh, yes it's coming". No sooner had she said that when a torrent of lovely hot piss enveloped his hand.

Of course, he was now rampant with his cock sticking straight up. Not one to miss a trick, Joan stood up against the wall and guided his big fat cock into her nice warm hairy cunt.

Peter rammed it in and out urgent to cum. Feeling his knob head in her cervix made her delirious. And she loved it when he shot another load of spunk into it. But she was not finished. Feeling his dick go down, Joan held him in her. "No sweetie, now you can piss away. To her, the feeling was even better as his young strong stream went right up and then down her legs. With spunk and piss dribbling down her wrinkled thighs Peter just wanted more.