The Grave Justice of Roger Ch. 03

Story Info
The Builders Return.
3.4k words
3.89
2.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa had just opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the red light of the camera. She thought about Bob and how he was getting on in his house of discipline. Her legs were now closed but her naked body was still exposed to the gaze of four million viewers. The thought of knowing the latter but unable to do anything about the situation was humiliating and also in a strange way very erotic.

Vanessa shook her head and thought 'get your head together, Vanessa. The whole population of the world has got viewing access to seeing you naked. If the perverted manager was not bluffing they also have control of what takes place. Dear God, how many different kinks can you perm out of four-million? Why did Roger have to be such a revengeful prick?'

She heard a door close in the manager's office and seconds later the manager stepped into the one she was in. "Good morning, Vanessa I will get you breakfast in a moment something not too heavy. Maybe I will get you toast and a cereal and that will settle your hunger pangs. I also have the bank manager from your other bank arriving as he is a weight lifter and I need his help to take you to the en suit for toilet and shower. I have to look after the merchandise for the public to look at."

"He should be here in a minute and then I will have to go and check the phone messages recorded and emails. Those two young builders from yesterday are returning here this morning to cover you in glug that has an aphrodisiac as part of the compound." Vanessa had her mouth open in shock and seeing it the manager said, "It is no good worrying about these things because they and more are going to happen."

"They have also paid to use toys on and in your pussy we had many people ask for that yesterday. It will be a good way to show the internet your exploding orgasm once more. There has been many emails asking for an electric fucking machine to be used and one will be arriving today. By the way the youtube videos are named "Vanessa's sexual freedom." Even that had two-million views last night your plight is being closely watched by the old, young, the perverse, men, women, boys and girls."

The manager walked out to the other office and returned with a young man not a lot older than Vanessa but there was no doubt he was well built and fit. As soon as he saw Vanessa he unlocked the cuffs and helped her up from the gynaecologists table. He walked her a few paces to a table by the wall with toast and cereal laid out. She was hungry and it was not long before it was eaten along with drinking the coffee.

He then showed her the small en suit that was just a toilet, sink and small shower Vanessa noted that there was no lock on the inside of the door but there were plenty of towels. It was an hour before she was told to come out and get on the table once more. It was pointless arguing or fighting because of the signed paper of compliance. It was either put on the perverted show or go to prison and there was no contest.

The manager stepped into the room a little later and the two builders were with him. They also had a small suitcase that they sat on the table open where she had not long eaten had her breakfast. The two young men stepped to the end of the table and lifted her legs at the same time opening them enough to expose her virginal opening. The one young man went to the small case and returned with a large plastic syringe with a tube on the end it was filled with a clear liquid.

The young man that had taken his track suit top off that was near her head saw Vanessa looking frightened, and put his hand on one of her breasts and said, "Calm down it is only lube and inert and cannot hurt you in any medical way it is used in sex games all the time." They both watched as the young man fed the tube into her virginal opening and pressed the plunger filling her up before he slowly removed the tube.

Vanessa had felt the warm thick liquid entering her body that had given her feelings of ecstasy, fear and anxiety. She was in no position to complain and lay there hoping these young men knew what they were doing. The young man between her legs went back to the case and after putting the syringe inside he returned with a pink ten inch dildo. There was no roughness as he inserted it inside her and switched on the vibrator on low setting, and as it buzzed Vanessa was trying to buck up to meet the plastic tormenter.

The young man that had spoken with her was standing above her head and had surgical gloves on both hands. His mate the other end of the table unscrewed the lid on a large glass jar and offered it over the table. Instead of taking it the young man with the gloves dipped all four fingers inside the liquid jelly and spread it on the palm of the other glove. He then rubbed a tiny amount onto the flesh above her sex and the rest with both hands he fondled both of her breasts.

Nothing happened at first and the young man between her legs removed a large rabbit from his jacket pocket. He switched it on at the same time removing the vibrating dildo. Looking at the eyes of Vanessa looking in fear as the rabbit vibrated with the long business end moving in its never ending unnatural circle. At the same time as the toy was inserted the young man pulled a pin each side of the table and Vanessa's head dropped over the end.

The young man was pressing the clear cream into her breasts with his fondling then in an instant her nipples were enlarged and pointing up stretching to their limit. The sensation was electrifying and as her nipples tingled under the ministration of the fondling hands the rabbit at the other end of her body was taking her libido to the limits of resistance.

The young man removed his hands from her breasts and she sighed as she tried to lift her body reaching out for them. He gripped each side of his tracksuit bottoms and pushed them to the floor and placed his hands once more on her breasts. His manhood was resting on Vanessa's cheek, and as he tweaked and played with the nipples she opened her mouth. Vanessa moved her head slightly and engulfed the tip, and as he felt her hot breath on his bell end he moved his hips forward a few inches.

He could feel her tongue playing with his penis and her sucking that was driving his libido as wild as Vanessa's was with the help of the aphrodisiac on her breasts. He felt the tipoff his manhood touch the back of her throat he was going to pull back but he heard her swallowing and with her sucking he slipped down her throat. It was less than a minute before the rabbit did what was expected and she screamed as her orgasm exploded the noise was muffled by the prick stopping the sound escaping. The young man gripped her breasts tight as his own relief sending torrents of cum down her throat with very little seeping backwards.

He slowly removed his penis and pulled the towel from the basket below the bed. Once he had removed all the aphrodisiac cream he removed his gloves and rubbed oil that neutralised the residue. He lifted her head back to the original position as his mate was removing the rabbit and cleaning the lube away that was between her legs. It was mid day when the men departed and the manager returned, "There you go Vanessa that was an easy five hundred GBP. I will let you rest for a time as there are many days in three months."

As he walked away Vanessa closed her eyes.

****

The light came on in his cell and minutes later his taskmistress entered and clipped the leash to his ring and led him out into the corridor and along to where the breakfast was set out. He picked a cereal he liked and poured in the milk he was sitting down eating when the other task mistresses arrived. He was allowed ten minutes only for his food to settle and then he was led away to where he thought his task might be.

The part of the correctional facility that the taskmistress was taking him was in part of the house where he had not visited the previous day. He was still reeling from the film he watched of Vanessa and in his selfish mind thought 'it cannot be too hard because she does not appear to be in much distress.'

The taskmistress stepped through an open door way expecting him to follow. As soon as they were the other side Bob immediately started shaking with fear. The room looked very much like a chamber of horrors from the tenth century with implements of pain and devices for restraining spread all about the walls and floor. He was taken over to a St Andrews Cross and held spread eagled facing the cross.

Two other girls helped strap him to the device and he pulled against his bonds for movement and found none. A ball gag was placed in his mouth stopping him talking but the holes in the ball allowed him to breath normal. It was then he started to panic and tried to struggle out of the structure. His head was facing over the top centre of the top two arms of the wooden cross when the Mistress came into his view and said, "Stop pulling at the restraints it will do you no good it will mark you and do you more harm than my whips floggers and canes."

The sound of her voice was enough to make him stop without listening to the rhetoric but what he did hear had placed the fear of hell into his body. The feeling of compliance he had been walking about in was when listening to the statement of Mistress Violet changed to acute fear.

"Well now I have your full attention I will read the charges and the sentence of the house of desire, you have many charges and the first is taking another man's wife from her place of married life. You used her to substitute your own lack of being able to fulfil your own marital needs for whatever reason. You went against God's laws and the laws of the land in your contempt of them."

"You conspired with this brazen whore that is also a working colleague to steal money that was rightfully her husband's. Roger prayed to God every night for Vanessa to stay with him so that when his time arrived he was not alone in his final hour. You in your greed stole all of those prayers before they reached God so that you could take his wife to satisfy your own lust."

"When the hour of need and comfort arrived for Roger, his wife in the eyes of god Vanessa had left him wanting because she was in another man's arms. Her lust for self gratification had taken her to the bed of her lover that could never give her what Roger had to give. He was a leach, vermin, blood sucker that was no better than the ears of corn thrown on the wayside."

"If your sins were not bad enough you could not even find time to stop your lust for each other to attend his soul being commended to the Lord. I am in no doubt that he will punish you when you are begging for mercy but that is not the here and now. There are those people that attended Roger's last days on earth and need to see justice being done. You were found guilty of all offences and they have sentenced your soul to a brief time in hell on earth. Under their direction some friends of mine and I will be carrying out their directions and wishes."

"Payback will start today, but you will be taken to the limits of your pain threshold each time another tormenter shows your living being what will be permanent on your death."

Bob was thinking 'this woman was already hell itself and she frightened him near to death. During the time he was looking at her face when she was talking he could see no mercy, and by the way she had been talking Bob believed he could expect none. Mistress Violet stepped out of his sight and as he recalled her words his body shook with fear.

A cold hand gripped his shoulder but not hard, "I know what is probably going through your mind, but contrary to what you might be thinking. I know the pain limits a body can take and if I believe you are at your limit and you have deserved mercy it will be given. You have three words and they are "Please Mistress stop," I can hear these words even through the gag. If you have been like a wimp and are begging to soon then there will be a short break and I will start your punishment again."

"I will be starting this morning with one hundred strokes of the horse hair whip that is softer of all the whips but still shows pain to the recipient. You have a few minutes to get your mind prepared for pain because once the punishment has started it will not stop until the last implement of daily pain has been used."

Bob was passing all that she said through his head and asking, 'what is the correct amount of strokes before asking her to stop thirty, forty, or was this fearsome mistress need more. Would he or could he suffer her pain for that long, or would he crack a long time before the perfect amount?' Bob could hear the Mistress talking behind him but none of the words as they were spoken in a quiet tone that now niggling at his brain.'

Then without warning, thwack, thwack, thwack, and pain struck him up his spine, and the shock forced him to try and push his body into the woodwork of the cross. "I will bet you were not expecting that, Dog." As the Mistress was talking the strokes of the whip were still falling. But an even bigger shock was the fact that they were striking all parts of his anatomy. Two struck him on the flesh just below the arm pit that really tested his resolve. There were two that caught him high on the inside of the thigh and the tips of the whip had touched his scrotum. Both strikes made him shout into the gag in acute pain. The worst of all was the realisation that he had forgotten to count the strokes leaving his mind in no man's land.

He had sensed that not all the strokes struck him with the same power, or it might be that the ones striking him on the softer skin felt hardest. He was thinking, 'I might just survive this painful assault because the pain I receive is instant here and gone and it is the memory that causes it to last. Forgetting the count was a bit silly, Bob, because you will have to rely on her mercy, and I don't think she has any. The contempt in her voice when passing her sentence told you she hated your guts.'

'Don't think about her, Bob, because you have another three months of feeling her wrath. Think of good things to forget the pain you are in at the moment, right but the thought of being her real dog makes me wonder about the dog's life. Fuck the dog and I expect she has cats. Now why would you think she has cats, Bob? Well she reminds me of a witch I once saw in a film and they have cats.'

'I believe I am getting deeper into feeling the pain because she has concentrated on my back for a long time. I am going to shout for her to stop before I lose all the skin on my back.' "Are you in pain dog?" 'Dear God she is whipping my back and asking stupid questions, well the truth is I am not in pain but my back is red hot. You cannot say that, Bob, because you have a gag in your mouth. Fuck I hate trick questions.'

Mistress Violet knew he was thinking about the question and gave him time before she heard him say, "No Mistress Violet." through the gag

The Mistress struck him a few more times and stopped. He felt her cool hand on his shoulder before she said, "That is your punishment over with that whip until the flogger after lunch. Your food will be brought to you and eaten here. Rest there is more punishment like this later."

Bob rested the side of his head on the centre of the cross and cried. A short time later two taskmistresses unclipped him from the cross and walked him to a chair. A meal was put in front of him of sandwiches and orange juice. When he sat down his own taskmistress sat opposite and said, "If you are wondering your back is pink and by the time Mistress Violet uses the flogger on you it will be its normal colour again."

The meal was eaten and as if Mistress Violet had been sitting waiting to pounce she was there before he was once more in his bonds. When the taskmistresses stepped away he felt the hands of Mistress Violet checking his back. "Your skin is thick and tough the flogger is much harder than the whip used this morning but you will survive. You are my dog to punish for three months and I am unlikely to injure you during the first day of many."

Once she had finished talking he sensed Mistress Violet had moved away. Crack, the stroke of the flogger struck him very close to the right kidneys and almost took his breath but Bob sucked in deep. Several more and probably aimed strikes hit his shoulders and lower spine before another struck the left side near the kidney and on this one he closed his eyes sucking air in great mouthfuls.

He had not bothered to count because Mistress Violet had told him it was an undetermined amount. The strokes were hitting him hard but he believed they were all the same strength. A few struck the top part of his arms that gave him cause to worry but they were not a continual assault. He had no idea how many strokes he had received but was glad when he was told that was over.

It was late and the Mistress was undecided on whether to serve him some short strap. His buttocks had not been touched and it would serve to put him in the right frame of mind for when she upped the count on all implements. There were many tools of her trade but she was at the moment only using the basics tomorrow she would mix them up. The strap was on the table next to her and decided on twenty hard because the session the next day would be a lot harder, and last longer.

Mistress Violet made a fast decision and picked up the belt. She had just given him a few minutes to get his head together and as she struck his buttock, Slap. The noise bounced off the walls and so did the shout exiting Bob's gagged mouth. As another nine strokes hit his buttocks it was as if there was a competition of who could make the loudest noise.

Bob received ten more before she put the belt down and looked at her target, but there was no broken skin but his buttocks crimson in colour. To the taskmistress she said, "Before you take him to eat make sure you oil his back and buttocks as his skin his dry. You had better do his front ready for tomorrow as he will really be tested then. Tonight he must rest and he can see his good wife in the morning.