The Gray Man Ch. 20 - Anita

Story Info
Gray tracks Nazir, Gretchen gets Quean for a Day.
10.9k words
4.72
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what had seemed like years of not connecting, when in fact with assignments, injuries and recovery had only been a few months TJ and Gretchen finally got a chance on an Autumn Saturday to spend some time catching up.

Gretchen had come over to the house, they were going to order in food, watch some college football and spend a day together.

Gray was going about his normal routine for the morning, drying his hair with a towel as he walked naked down the hallway to the bedroom to get dressed. There were three things wrong with that plan. First, his cousin arrived early. Second, Angela had given her a key to the house before she deployed. Third, when TJ walked out of the bathroom Gretchen was at the top of the stairs.

Gretchen was an accomplished attorney and had always prided herself on her ability to handle awkward situations with grace and composure. But nothing could have prepared her, after all of these months of seeing Gray and his monstrous cock coming down the hallway.

The moment she turned the corner from the stairs, time stood still as their eyes met, and an awkward silence enveloped the space. Embarrassment flushed Gretchen's cheeks, and she stammered out an apology, quickly averting her gaze. In that split second, she wished for an invisibility cloak or a magical teleportation device to whisk her away from this mortifying scene. She retreated backward, her heart pounding in her chest.

Gray laughed, "What's wrong Gretch? It's not like this is the first time you've seen me naked."

Gretchen could acknowledge that truth, but what she couldn't admit, couldn't confess, couldn't bring herself to sneak off to some church in another town and confess to an anonymous priest was that ever time she and Mark had sex she found herself wondering what it would be like to be impaled by a huge thick cock. Ashamed to admit that on more than one occasion when Mark had told her she had responded like a hellcat what got her there was closing her eyes and picturing her cousin bending her over a table and fucking her until her IQ dropped and she became a sex crazed cock slut.

When she didn't respond TJ lowered the towel to his waist, not that it could hide something as big as his dick and mumbled an apology. He attempted to make light of the situation, but the awkwardness hung heavy in the air.

Gretchen scampered down the stairs, wanting to run and hide. She busied herself setting things up for lunch to be delivered. She turned on the television to College GameDay and tried to forget about the entire mess.

She thought she was doing okay until Gray walked up behind her and wrapped her in a hug, leaned down and kissed her cheek. The feel of his cock, now hidden behind jeans against her, the gentle scent of his aftershave, and just his primal presence caused her to shudder involuntarily.

TJ stepped away when she shuddered, "Sorry, Gretch. No hugs, got it"

Gretchen turned and looked up at her cousin, she didn't know what to say. The truth was she wanted him to hug her, she wanted to fall into his arms and hear about Nazir and his injuries. She wanted to soothe every scar, to care for every ache, to feel his lips on hers and his arms around hers - but she couldn't' say that, couldn't admit that to anyone... especially TJ - she was his cousin and not only that she was dating his best friend.

TJ pulled two beers, opened them both and handed one to Gretchen. "What do you want me to order for lunch?"

Gretchen spoke softly, her voice tinged with remorse, "TJ, can we talk for a moment? I want to apologize"

TJ glanced at her, his expression one of surprise mixed with a touch of understanding. He paused for a moment, considering her words, and then nodded, acknowledging her apology.

"It's alright, Gretch," TJ replied, his tone gentle. "Nothing to apologize for. I should have put something on coming out of the bathroom. My fault."

Gretchen felt a wave of relief and shame wash over her, grateful for TJ's understanding and willingness to let things be, combined with the burning desire that she wanted to be one of the women that contracted with him. She smiled, a mixture of gratitude and apology evident in her eyes.

They ordered lunch, watched an afternoon of college football, laughed, talked, and caught up on all of the things that had happened. Gray told her all he could about Nazir and the aftermath while Gretchen filled him in on things at the firm. It was a good afternoon.

Between games while they were deciding on where to order pizza, Gray asked, "So, are there any clients on the prospect list?"

Gretchen thought about the six client prospects she had brought with her, then she paused before she spoke, "Just one, and I forgot to bring the details. It's a little different. A friend of mine wants to be a cuck-cake and wants me to be the cuckquean.

Gray shook his head, "We played that game once, remember. Not again."

Gretchen blushed, "Teej, that stunt I pulled with Violet - she wasn't the only one. There is a woman named Anita.." her voice dropped off.

TJ rubbed his temples, "Let me guess, Violet told Anita and now she wants a turn humiliating you? No. Absolutely not.

Gretchen reached out and touched his arm, "Please. This is not a good situation for me. It wasn't Violet, it was me. I told her. We were reminiscing over too many bottles of wine and I ran my mouth. Not only did I fuck her father when I was visiting her family one Christmas, she recorded the conversation she and I had. I didn't know she turned her phone on. She means business."

Gray thought for a moment. "Gretchen, how many others do I need to know about?"

Gretchen blushed, "I had my wild side, Teej. It's behind me now, but I fucked some folks because I like to fuck."

TJ furrowed his brow, "How many more, Gretchen?"

Her face turned beet red. "Maybe only two that could bite me in the ass."

TJ shook his head, "What does she want?"

Gretchen reached out and touched his hand, again the sparks flying through her like she had touched her tongue to a nine volt battery. "She wants to cuck me. She KNOWS I fucked her dad all of those years ago. She wants payback for her humiliation of walking in and seeing her MARRIED dad fucking her college friend."

Gray grimaced, "So, Violet two point zero."

Gretchen hung her head, "Not exactly. She demands full control of me."

TJ groaned, "What are your limits?"

Gretchen shook her head, "No limits. Her dad was a gorgeous man, successful, wealthy and had a dominant personality. When she saw us together he ordered her to kiss me, then sit on my face while he fucked me. Then when he came he shot his load over both of us and had us use our tongues to clean one another."

Gray's eyes narrowed, "His own fucking daughter? He may have been gorgeous and successful, but his own fucking daughter?"

Gretchen's voice broke, "Daughters - plural. Later that weekend Anita's step sister came home from the Air Force on leave. He fucked me while the two of them were forced to make out beside us."

TJ was furious, "Forced? Like held at gunpoint?"

Gretchen shook her head, "Like I'm taking away your car, your money, your apartment."

TJ raged, "I'm going to kill this man if I ever find him."

It was the first time in a few minutes that Gretchen smiled, "Can't, the mafia got to him first. It seemed as if he tried to bully the wrong person and put his dick in the wrong person's wife."

Gretchen tried to remain outwardly calm, while her mind raced with the sordid reality of what she was arranging, her pussy soaked her panties with a sudden gush.

Gray shrugged, "Holy Fuck, Gretchen. This is a side of you I would have never thought existed. I guess there isn't much choice if she has your confession."

Gretchen rubbed his arm gently, "It's not like I'm going to come home for Christmas and at the family dinner say, "Guess what, I fucked my friends dad - or my friends brother - or a professor - or a friend who was getting married on the morning of his wedding."

TJ smirked, "You are a kinky bitch hidden behind those layers of educated attorney, cuz. I think I like that side of you."

Hearing praise from her cousin caused a small shudder to hit Gretchen's body. It was a tiny orgasm. She hoped that it had been missed by her cousin, but Sgt. Major Thomas Patrick James didn't miss anything. He knew more than he acknowledged, he saw more than you thought, and he said less than he was thinking.

They enjoyed the rest of the day, wrapping up the evening watching Michigan State play at Washington State to end the football day. They shared a long hug at the door as Gretchen again felt herself get wet and her nipples harden. When she walked out of the door TJ reminded her, "Text when you get home so I know you're safe."

When Sunday came Gray got up and drove into town. He was still feeling at odds battling the demons in his own mind and spirit. PTSD was a horrible thing to navigate, only made more treacherous when you kept throwing yourself into situations that not only caused soul wounds but also opened up old scars.

Gray got up on Sunday, in need of something - he just didn't know what he needed. He decided to wander into the National Cathedral for a worship service, then go from there. He packed some workout clothes in a bag and headed into the city.

Honestly, he didn't pay any attention to any of the things read or said. He simply sat in the back, smelled the incense, and let the rich full music of the organ and the choirs soothe his soul. He followed others forward for Eucharist then slipped out into the bright sunshine before the service was over.

He slipped into the Open City Coffee Shop and changed into running clothes. He dropped his clothes off at his Suburban and headed on a long morning run through the city to try to shake the raging anxiety from his system.

One mile turned to two turned to seven before he wound his way back to where the truck was parked. He headed back into the coffee shop, ordered a large iced Americano before he changed back into regular clothes and drove back to Arlington to the First Down for a late lunch.

He sat alone, watching the resurgent Detroit Lions try to extend their winning streak. As he sat watching the game he called Gretchen. She picked up, slightly breathless from sex with Mark, "Hey Teej, everything okay?"

TJ smirked, "Didn't know you to be a workout princess there Gretch." He heard Mark's chuckle as he knew his cousin blushed. "Anyway, I'm calling to see if you have any connections to get Lion's tickets. They are playing amazing football and I'd love to take the old guys to a game. The Lion's have sucked for so long and they've been such faithful fans, it seems like a cool thing."

Gretchen thought, "I do. I know one of the agents that represents a couple of their defensive backs. Let me see what I can do, with only one condition."

TJ shot back, "Sure thing - you name it."

Gretchen chuckled, "Be careful how you say that, give me an inch and..."

In the background Mark laughed, "Take all 5 like a champ."

Gray shook his head, "Jesus, Mark - give it a rest."

Gretchen went on, "As I was saying. I'm going too. You just have to make sure your boss doesn't fucking send you on assignment for that weekend."

It was Gray's turn to be ornery, "Since you are the one fucking my boss, I'll let you handle that. See you tomorrow, Gretch. Get back to what you were doing."

Gretchen laughed, "Oh, HE'S already finished."

TJ hung up the phone and said to himself, "Ouch, that one had to sting Mark, that one had to sting."

On Monday morning Gray was in one of the conference rooms with various technicians going over information that Anastasia and Pavel had given during their debriefing.

Every asset of modern intelligence gathering assets were at his disposal. Cell phones were being monitored, Telegram and other Dark Web message centers were infiltrated, satellite imagery to pinpoint Nazir's various places to operate from were gone over with a fine tooth comb.

Late that afternoon Amber, the young computer analyst spoke up, "Now, this is interesting," she said quietly.

Gray's ears perked up. "Go on."

The young analyst, who today had bright blue hair shook her head, "It's probably nothing, but I started thinking about Putin and all of his girlfriends stashed all over Europe. They ran right back to Daddy Vlad when assets were frozen."

TJ nodded, "Go on Amber, give me more."

The girl spun her monitor around. There were two images on the screen, the first was at the Nazir Compound that Gray knew well. Nazir was standing next to a young woman dressed in her full Niqab. The next picture was of what appeared to be the same woman, only this time she was in a city wearing a Abaya and Hijab. Gray noted, "Looks the same, can we be sure?"

The analyst bit down on her pencil. I can let you know in short order. Let me do some more digging.

Gray knew that he had to be careful. Nazir had raised the price on his head to 3 million dollars and he knew that there were people out there who would do anything to collect that money. If he weren't as disciplined as he was, Anastasia or Pavel would have probably collected. He may have shot one of them, but the other would have killed him, slipped into the night and been a couple of million dollars richer.

The team spent hours pouring over the intelligence, looking for any clues that could help him find Nazir. They knew that he was getting close when an analyst found a bank account that was linked to one of Nazir's top lieutenants. When they tracked money into and out of that account they were pretty sure they had identified both the Lieutenant and the woman in the pictures.

Gray, who had been meeting with Admiral Barnett and Sharpshooter on the Operation Dragonfly developments, got buzzed to return to the operation center the Nazir team had set up.

Gray walked in, it was after 8:00 and they had been digging through information all day long. When Ghost entered, a young intelligence from the CIA spoke, projecting the image of a well built, 30 something year old man with dark hair, sunglasses, talking on a phone. The analyst said, "Ahmad Omar - nephew of Aziz and Nazir. First born of their sister Farva."

Amber interjected, "Only child of Farva. The brothers brought her back to Afghanistan when they found out she was pregnant while at university in Paris. When Farva delivered Ahmed, they had her stoned to death for fucking some French Rugby player."

The other analyst, named Greg went on, "Omar has dual citizenship, so he does a lot of the European work for Nazir's operation."

Gray nodded, "That is very good intel. Good job you two."

Amber almost pouted, "Oh, we aren't close to done yet, Boss. The screen showed the woman from earlier, only this time there were three pictures. One in the compound, one at a cafe, and another one with Omar. "Meet Fatima Omar - wife of one Nazir Omar. She has an apartment in Paris and another in Glasgow.. A close eye is kept on her by Omar."

Gray's face lit up. "Oh, this gets better by the moment. You two have done amazing work today. Get the hell out of here. I'll see you after lunch tomorrow. Sleep in, go to the gym, do whatever. You've earned a few hours away from this place."

TJ called Gretchen and arranged to meet for a late dinner. She had been in court all day, Sharpshooter was already on a US Army UC-35, the military version of a Cessna Citation at 38,000 feet on his way to Joint Base Lewis McCord, then to Schofield Barracks, then a hop to Japan. His mission was to gather any and all intelligence that the Pacific Command had in relation to Operation Dragonfly. Barnett didn't want anything digital that the folks at CIA Headquarters could trace.

Gretchen was thankful that TJ had called. After her confessions from Saturday, a long day in court, and Mark flying out she wasn't feeling herself.

Dinner was a nice, quiet, enjoyable conversation. It felt like old times for the cousins. When the staff had cleared the table of the main course, before they made a table side Bananas Foster for dessert Gretchen slipped the manila folder to TJ. "This is Anita."

Gray opened the folder. A picture that looked like Gretchen had taken from social media greeted him. Anita was wearing a dark blue flight suit, she had a pretty smile and brown curly hair. She was standing next to a Eurocopter EC-135. Gretchen continued, "She's a flight nurse for Medstar."

TJ looked at his cousin, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Gretchen nodded, "Can I be completely honest, Teej?"

TJ sipped his Woodford Reserve Double Oak bourbon, "Gretch, I know we have things we don't tell one another - like you are a kink freak." TJ winked at his cousin causing her to blush. "However, what we do share we share honestly."

His cousin smiled, "Fuck you Teej. Now what I am going to admit sounds even more kinky." She took a deep breath, "I miss watching your cock turning a put together, on top of the world, powerful woman into an exhausted mess of post orgasmic chaos. Seeing her pussy dripping, her nipples read, her lips swollen from trying to suck your cock, her makeup streaked." Gretchen blushed, "Fuck, just saying it makes me horny."

TJ had a small smirk as he looked across the table at his cousin.

Gretchen immediately looked away, "Stop that," she whispered.

TJ chuckled, "Stop what, Gretch?"

She blushed, "Your eyes, stop it."

TJ cocked his head, "Stop my eyes?"

Finally it poured out, "There is a way you look at people, you see into their innermost locked up parts. They feel seen, completely seen for who they are and even what they want to hide. When you look at me like that, my body takes over in ways that I can not control. So stop."

TJ smiled, "Maybe out of control is fun."

Gretchen took a deep breath, "If you don't stop it Teej, I am going to cum right here in the middle of this restaurant."

TJ didn't stop, "Go ahead, you have my permission."

Gretchen bit her lip and gently shook her head. Breathlessly she whispered, "Please, no..." her voice drifted off as she closed her eyes and gripped the arm of her chair. After what seemed like a humiliating hour, but was only about 30 seconds she opened her eyes and saw a petite raven haired beauty in a chef's uniform standing at the table looking at her.

The girl smiled, "That may be the hottest thing I've ever seen. I'm here for your dessert if you still need dessert."

Gretchen blushed, looked at TJ and mouthed, "I fucking hate you."

TJ smirked, "No you don't and be nice or I may send you again."

The chef looked at TJ as she peeled and split the bananas. "How did you do that? I have seen people in here with bluetooth vibrators, but I don't see your phone or hear a buzz."

TJ shrugged, "No, no toys. It's just a gift I have."

Gretchen growled, "It's a curse."

TJ turned his gaze to the chef as Gretchen warned her, "Don't let him look at you like that. Trust me."

The chef looked at TJ as she poured the cognac over the dessert before lighting it. She thought that the beautiful woman at the table was right as the handsome man looked at her. She felt laid bare, vulnerable, but never more safe. The rest of the world seemed to vanish as she looked into his eyes. In the distance she heard Gretchen's voice, it sounded miles away, "You may want to light that."

The chef shook from her thoughts, "Oh, the dessert. Yes. I'm so sorry."

TJ winked at her and laughed, "You're fine. No worries."

It was decided that they would meet Anita for dinner and drinks on Friday and then move to Gretchen's house to wrap up the night.

Gray and his team worked all week on gathering more intel on Ahmad and more importantly Fatima. They did not know it yet, but they would be the bait in an elaborate scheme to finally bring down Nazir.

Friday found Gretchen and TJ walking into L'Ardente where Anita was already seated at a candlelit corner table. TJ quickly took in Anita and her alluring and distinctive physical presence. She seemed to fill a room with her presence, Her rich, brown curly hair cascaded down her bare shoulders, framing a face adorned with delicate features. Her expressive eyes sparkle with mischief and curiosity. She stood as Gray and Gretchen approached, a warm, confident smile graced her lips, exuding both charm and playfulness.