The Gray Man Ch. 20 - Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen had been right, the presence and energy of the couple was amazing. They fucked like animals possessed, finding a perfect rhythm, thrusting in unison, eliciting moans of ecstasy from Anita every time Gray buried his cock deep inside of her. Gretchen remained rooted to her spot, a subject to their erotic display. The nurse's muscular back curving and her hips rolling as she bounced on top of his throbbing cock, making sure Gretchen was in no doubt about how much pleasure she was having.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSSS! YESSS! I'm going to cum all over your huge cock" Anita yelled, giving the luxurious mattress a workout. Gray reached up and groped her large tits, which bounced as she rode him. He was clearly enjoying getting his hands full, feeling their exquisite weight and shape and pinching her perfect nipples causing even more animalistic shrieks from his partner.. Anita was happy to let him touch her wherever he wanted, throwing her head back and reveling in her conquest. Gretchen could see the evidence of Anita's pleasure as a coating of white creamy moisture slid down Gray's huge dick with each thrust.

Gretchen was mesmerized as she saw Anita's lips pull away trying to grip TJ's cock, only to be pulled back in with each thrust. She knew from watching him before and from her own toys that each of those pulls caused her clit to drag along his cock. Anita was a fury grinding into him, each orgasm seemingly more intense than the last.

After some time, Anita pushed herself up and Gray's cock slid out. For a minute Gretchen thought she had tapped out until she realized she was just changing positions and wanted him to follow her lead. Moving sideways across the bed, the woman moved to all fours, her face directly opposite Gretchen's. Looking at her slavegirl with a sadistic pout, she thrust her ass up and spoke in a seductive tone.

"Fuck my tight pussy from behind, stud" she sighed. "And you, bitch...play with your pussy. I want you to finger yourself while you watch the man of your dreams give me all the pleasure he'll never give you. But no cumming!"

Gray jumped into action, moving between her legs and lustily squeezing her firm buttocks. Her pussy was still slackened from his first round and he used his fingers to rub the edges, teasing her and opening her dripping pink tunnel. From this angle, he could look down on her naked back and just a few feet beyond, he could see cousin still kneeling on the floor, a thong hanging from her mouth and her own gorgeous milky white body displayed for him like a peep show act. He watched as his cousin brought one hand in front of her and began to rapidly caress her clit. His cock almost hurt at how hard it made him and his purple head ached to return to the dripping pussy offered to him. Gray pressed home, spearing Anita's cunt hard all the while his gaze burned into Gretchen as she fingered herself.

"OOooohh. Oh, shit, oh fuck. God you're so fucking deep I can feel you in my guts!" Anita moaned as he started to fuck her doggy style. He was in control now and he wanted her to know it, his hands gripping her sides and practically lifting her off the mattress as he increased his speed.

Anita bucked and moaned, once again keeping her eyes locked on Gretchen as much as she could. The shamed expression of the pretty red-haired bitch made her juices flow and she began to scream with each thrust. They fucked like animals. The bed creaked with their combined force and anyone looking in the window would see their shadow across the wall like a pair of raging beasts. All throughout, Gretchen frigged her pussy, digging two fingers inside her slit, pumping them in and out.

"Look at you," Anita laughed at her friend. It's not so funny when you're the one forced to watch. Fucking pervert! Finger fucking yourself while your cousin is fucking the shit out of me with his huge cock!" Anita arched her back as Gray's thrusts grew even harder causing Anita to write and shake"

Her voice was staccato and almost a pant. "Do you wish it was you? Do you wish it was your pussy your cousin was fucking? He'd never fuck someone like you in your wildest dreams!" Anita groaned in another orgasm before returning to her verbal humiliation of Gretchen "You're not worthy of his cock!" she hissed before she gave the famous groan that Gretchen had heard from other women when fucking TJ. It was from deep in their soul, it's like their body finally gave up fighting being broken. Anita's voice was two octaves lower as she growled, "You're pathetic! You're a pathetic little worm! OH YES! YEEEEESSSSS. Fuck yes, I'm going to cum."

Anita began to quake, hitting her climax in a fit of screams and judders. Her eyes rolled back and Gray groaned too, feeling the sides of her well fucked pussy squeeze around him as she came. Gretchen's face was bright red and her own body was quivering with the sheer depth of her humiliating situation. Her fingers were slamming fast and hard into her sloppy cunt, leaving her lips plump and a drizzle of juice running down the sides of her pale thighs.

As Anita gasped for breath, she pulled away from Gray and lay back on the bed, guiding him on top of her and wrapping her legs around his waist. "Come closer, slut," she sneered at Gretchen. "Here!" She pointed to the very edge of the mattress and the girl reluctantly shuffled forward until she was touching the bed, staring up at them with a worried look. Gray sank back into Anita's cunt without protest and Anita's sensitive box felt on fire at his touch.

"I said closer, bitch! You want to taste him? Put that pretty mouth of yours to good use and tongue his balls while he fucks me!"

The black thong dropped to the carpet. Gray was shocked when he suddenly felt Gretchen's tongue pressing against the back of his scrotum. He continued to rock in and out of Anita's softened pussy and gritted his teeth as the sensation of two women servicing him at once sent shivers of delight through him.

Gretchen kept licking at the tightened sack as a new cloud of shame washed over her. Her mouth was being used like a cheap toy, as she was had Gray's balls in her mouth. She could feel the strength of every thrust he battered Anita's tight pussy. The smell of the arousal radiating off their hot skin. As Gray's ass humped inches from her face, Gretchen continued to masturbate, not receiving any order to let her stop. She had never felt so used.

After another two orgasms Anita pushed on Gray's shoulders, "Let me ride you, stud." Anita slowed him down, withdrawing his cock suddenly and pushing him back. Gray was on the edge but allowed her to swap positions, giving him a chance to cool down and relax his limbs. Anita then turned away from him and lowered herself back onto his cock reverse-cowgirl style, her open cunt a hair away from Gretchen's face as it sank back onto the thick shaft. She leaned back, her hands planted against the bed as Gray wrapped his palms around her swollen tits and let her piston herself on top of him.

"Keep licking! You wanted his cock, didn't you? Then fluff it for me!"

The redhead leaned back in and did as she was told, flicking her tongue around the base of his dick as Anita athletically pounded up and down, impaling herself on him. She could taste Anita's cum and juices glazing her mouth with every bounce. She could see every detail of Gray's huge prick embedding itself inside her over and over and over again..

"Watch closely, slut," Anita panted, "This is how a real woman fucks her man."

Gray couldn't see what was happening but he sure could feel it. The ferocious pussy and the wet eager tongue both working his cock at once was enough to push him back to his peak in just a minute.

TJ growled and grabbed Anita's hips and began to thrust up into her mercilessly. Anita held on for dear life as the huge cock lifted her from the bed only to have her slam back impaling herself. Gretchen was afraid for a minute she was going to get her nose broken.

Anita groaned as another orgasm raced through her body. "Do it, stud! Give me your cum, fill your tight little cunt!" Anita matched his thrusts until she felt his body go rigid. As soon as he did, she pushed off him, leaving his concrete hard dick resting against her warm twat. "Watch him give me what's mine!" she growled at Gretchen.

Gretchen looked up just in time to see his veiny cock, glistening in Anita's moisture, quiver and explode, firing the first thick wad of cream high into the air and over the Anita's belly, before following with a series of hard spurts over her neatly trimmed bush. Gray roared as he climaxed, his deep howl practically shaking the walls.

Anita let him finish off, allowing the last few drips to frost her labia. Satisfied that he was done, she lay back on the bed next to him, stroking his chest playfully. Gray breathed heavily, his muscles coated in perspiration. His lover giggled and looked down at Gretchen with a contrasting look of disgust. "Seeing as how you're so desperate for his cum, I bet you'd like to taste it now, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Gretchen mumbled, feebly.

"I can't hear you!" Anita chided

"Yes. Yes, ma'am. Please may I taste his cum?" Gretchen repeated. Her spirit was a mix of humiliation and unadulterated lust.

"Don't miss a single drop, bitch." Anita commanded

As a further agonizing indignity, Gretchen pressed her face towards the woman's well fucked pussy and began to lick, tasting the salty goop on her tongue. She lapped at it like a puppy, slurping every centimeter. Anita pushed all of the fluid she could onto Gretchen's tongue and then laughed at her pitiable cleanup operation.

With amusement, Anita suddenly noticed that Gretchen was still rubbing her own pussy and commanded her to stop, which the girl did, almost as disappointed as she was relieved. Despite her desire to escape this situation, her body had now been surrendered to her base needs and the urge to cum was a powerful itch crying out to be scratched. "Still horny, are you? Well we'll see what we can do about that. Gray, would you like another drink?"

"I could definitely use something cold right about now."

"Help yourself to more champagne. I'm just going to grab something from the dresser. Be a dear and take your cousin with you."

Gray rolled off the bed, his drooping cock still thick between his legs. As he walked to the sofa, stretching his tired limbs, he grabbed Gretchen by her luscious strawberry locks and made her crawl alongside him, picking up the champagne bottle on his way. He whispered, "I can tap out now, are you okay?"

Gretchen nodded, though she wasn't sure how okay she really was.

Still naked and sweaty, Gray pulled the fleece throw over the cushion and sat down on it, spreading his legs out and making Gretchen wait on all fours in front of him, eye level with his worked out privates. He offered her a drink which she refused before he took a drink from the neck of the bottle. "I hate champagne," he groaned."

Anita returned, "Now that's a perfect position." She had her own version of a smirk as she adjusted the harness now strapped around her waist. Gray looked at the flesh-colored dildo protruding from her crotch as his eyebrows went up.Anita approached Gretchen from behind and kneeled behind her, tickling the tip of her toy to the slavegirl's damp slit. "Look into his eyes while I fuck you."

The cold rubber pushed her lips apart and Gretchen welcomed it inside, needing to finish herself off no matter what. She moaned lightly as Anita began to buck against her, demeaning the young woman in front of her former crush.

"Fuck yourself on it," Anita ordered, stopping her rhythmic motion. "I'm not going to do it for you."

Gretchen cringed and began to bounce her desperate cunt along the length of the shaft, her moans increasing as she was handed the small freedom to go at her own pace. Not wanting to spend long in this embarrassing position, she humped the dildo hastily, her butt jiggling against her owner's hips. Anita blew Gray a kiss and played with her own tits, teasing him with this impromptu sex show. His cock began to stir again, twitching back to life while he downed another mouthful from the bottle.

"Oh, shit, please, please let me cum" All through Gretchen's soft exasperated cries, she kept her clear blue eyes on her cousin, pleading silently to stop the madness and yet praying it never stopped. As Gretchen expected Gray's cock had come back to life. He was never satisfied with one round and the site of his cousin fucking herself on Anita's strap on was arousing as shit.

It didn't take long for Gretchen to reach her edge. The plastic phallus was sliding in and out with ease and her walls were overly sensitive to its touch. "Please may I cum, miss?...PLEASE!?" she begged

"Awww, the little slut's begging," Anita said, "I tell you what...I'll count down from five and you can cum on zero, but not before then. Understand?"

"YES! YES, ma'am. Anything!" she cried out, wanting to speed things up.

"Five," Anita began, winking at Gray, who was now gently touching himself.

"...Ohhh! Mmmmmm!..." Gretchen was willing the woman to hurry.

"Four."

"...Oooooohhhh..."

"Three."

"...AAAAAHhhhhhh..."

"Two."

Please please please please...

"One and a half."

"OHHHH!" Gretchen screamed in frustration. Anita and Gray laughed.

"One and a quarter."

"Oh, please, miss! I need to cum! Please let me cum! I'll do anything!!"

"Well of course you will!" the Madame grinned, slapping her hand against Gretchen's frantically bouncing ass. "Now...where was I?...Hmmmm...oh, yes...ZERO."

"Oh my fucking God" Gretchen screamed as her body trembled and spasmed. A powder keg exploded within her and all of her muscles seized up at once. The world turned into an array of stars and the faint sound of their laughter was drowned in a deep well of hormones, flooding to her head and raising goosebumps on her neck. Her high soon began to return to earth again and her arms collapsed, leaving her bent over on the floor, her ass still poised in the air and skewered with the mistress's strap-on.

"What a bad girl she is. I never knew how much you got off on humiliation. Maybe that's why you enjoyed it so much when you humiliated my family." Anita extracted herself from the slippery opening and began to unfasten the harness around her.

Anita eyed his cock hungrily and took him by the hand. "Slave, go to your foot of the bed and stay silent.

Gretchen watched as they kissed and fondled each other, their arousal fuelled again. Obedient to the last, she crawled shakily to the foot of the bed and propped herself onto the large cushion. As they passed by, Anita snarled, "He's mine, bitch. I told you."

Gretchen continued to watch as Gray slipped between her spread thighs as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Gretchen again, watched intently as his cock slid inside her, the two of them gleaming with her pussy's wetness. Anita whimpered as he sank deep inside her. Gretchen watched, not allowed to touch herself. Her thighs were shaking with lust as Gray fucked Anita into submission.

Hearing their noises and seeing Anita's hips grinding on Gray's cock was driving Gretchen crazy. Again, Gretchen knew the minute she came. Her back arched and her head fell back. Gray groaned as Gretchen watched Anita's cunt clench around him, milking his cock. He fucked her through her orgasm, the muscles of his ass working as he drove her pleasure. For Gretchen it was incredible, watching Gray fuck another woman into submission.

Gretchen thought for sure that Gray would cum, they would all clean up and go their separate ways, but Anita stopped Gray's thrusting and pushed him off of her. "There is one last thing left. My fucking father humiliated me by forcing me to lick his cum off of you. Do you remember that?"

Gretchen nodded as Anita stood, and pulled on Gray's hand to get him to stand. She looked at Gretchen and snapped her fingers and pointed to the place just in front of the couple.

Gretchen hesitatingly made her way over to where they stood.

Anita put her hands on her hips. "So, you do remember. Well, I do too." Anita grabbed Gray's cock and tugged him forward, his cock just inches from Gretchen's face. His cock glistened with her juices. "Suck him, slut. Suck him until he fills your mouth with his hot cum.

Gretchen blushed, "He's my cousin, please Anita, you've had your fun."

Anita took ahold of Gretchen's hair, "And that was my fucking father. Suck or I expose every fucking thing I know."

Gretchen opened her mouth as Anita fed Gray's cock past her lips and onto her tongue. Gretchen gagged as she inched him further into her mouth. Anita grabbed her hair and forced her forward, driving Gray's cock into her throat. Anita yanked her head back and forth.

Something in Gretchen broke as she yanked her head free. "I know how to suck cock, your dad said he'd never bet a better cocksucker than me, and that whore knew many." Gretchen took Gray's cock back into her mouth, looking up at him. Gray was torn, this was his cousin, but Gretchen was right, she was amazing. Moving her mouth up and down his cock while swirling her tongue at the right moment just under the ridge. Every good blowjob he had ever had required the use of hands since his cock was so big. Gretchen never took more than a few inches inside of her mouth, but what she did was amazing.

Gray closed his eyes and smiled - not a smirk, a genuine smile.He reached down to stroke her cheek with the back of his fingers, and his cousin sucked him. All of the times Gretchen had watched a woman please Gray came flashing back to her. She knew exactly what he liked and she used every bit of that knowledge.

It was Anita's turn to watch as Gray glanced over at her. Gretchen's mouth moving up and down his hard thick shaft. Anita watched as Gretchen sucked him with total abandon, like the slut Anita knew her to be.

Anita half expected any moment to see her climb up and straddle him, but it didn't happen. Gretchen just kept sucking away, getting wilder, making the sluttiest noises. Anita watched, wondering if that was how Gretchen had sucked her dad, but then realized her dad was half the size of Gray. She imagined that her dad's entire shaft disappeared inside her mouth, her nose pressed against his belly.

Anita smirked, No way she'd try that with Gray or she'd end up with a double jointed and maybe dislocated jaw. Gretchen wrapped her lips around his cock again, easing her mouth back and forth, for only a few moments until it reached the point of bursting. She surprised Gray and Anita when she stopped, placed a gentle kiss on his swollen head and looked at her cousin.

"Use her. Fuck her, Break her," Gretchen said, stepping back.

Anita looked at Gretchen in surprise Gray took his cock and stuck it in her face, fucking her mouth, making her gag, pushing into her throat, until she struggled against him, saliva dripping down, while she gasped.

It was Gretchen's turn to move behind Anita and take control. She ran her hands across her shoulders, stroking her hair. Gray pulled out of her mouth, and lifted her, placing her ass on the end of the couch, and opening her legs. Incredibly toned, flawless legs. She guided his cock back into her, and he used her again, hard, fast, deep, without concern for her needs or feelings. Gretchen smirked, Gray always cared about his partner's pleasure but something changed. If Anita came again, fine, but it was not anything he worried himself about.

Gretchen moved behind him, she rubbed his shoulders, her hands gliding down his tense muscles, feeling the hardness of his ass. She pressed her lips to his back, kissing the brutal scars as his cock drove the breath from Anita's lungs.

Anita was no longer in control, there were no words this time, just primal, loud moaning, gasping, grunting, uttering little sounds of pleasure, screaming her orgasms as they rolled over her. The sound of her complete submission gave Gretchen chills.