The Gray Man Ch. 20 - Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she approached Gretchen TJ had a bit more of an opportunity to size up Ms. Anita Hopkins. Dressed in a short black dress with stylish heels Gray took note of tone muscles of her shoulders, arms, and legs. Her waist was slim, her hips curvy, and her breasts would be best described as full. Gray watched as she hugged Gretchen before she turned to TJ.

She eyed him up and down and stepped forward for a hug. This time it was Gretchen's turn to observe her friend with her cousin. Anita had not changed since college. She was still a powerhouse of physicality, with a body that exudes strength, confidence, and sensuality. She's a force to be reckoned with, and anyone lucky enough to be in her orbit can feel her energy and power radiating off of her.

Gretchen thought back to the events of Monday night where she had cum just from the intensity of Gray's gaze. Putting these two powerhouses in the same bedroom may create a sonic boom that would have NORAD scrambling jets over DC.

When they sat Anita smiled, "I took the liberty of ordering wine. They have a Bibi Graetz Testamatta Tattana that is just out of this world.

The sommelier brought the bottle, pulled the cork and went through the uncorking ceremony. Anita held out her hand before the sommelier could turn to Gray. She inhaled the luxurious aroma before swishing a small pour in her glass and tasting. Gretchen looked to her cousin, unsure how he would respond to Anita's brashness. To her pleasant surprise, TJ looked nothing more than pleasantly bemused at the scene playing out.

As they sipped wine Gray turned his attention to Anita, his voice laced with subtle flirtation. "Ah, Anita, the flight nurse with a taste for adventure. I must say, at first glance you seem to be a force of nature."

Anita, captivated by Gray's charm, met his gaze with a coy smile. "And you, Gray, with your mysterious air and quick wit. I've heard about your physical prowess, what I can't help but wonder are what other secrets lie beneath that suave demeanor."

Gray winked, "I know it's cliche, but to borrow a line from the original Top Gun. That's classified, if I told you I'd have to kill you."

Anita laughed at the joke until Gretchen put her glass down, "He's not kidding Anita. His job is to unravel secrets and find hidden truths. Perhaps he'll find a few hidden layers within your enigmatic personality."

Anita chuckled, "Tonight I'll settle for hidden secrets deep within my body, we can work on the rest later. "

Gray leaned back, a playful glint in his eyes. "Anita, I must admit, the prospect of uncovering your secrets is quite enticing. But let's not forget that Gretchen here is no stranger to my charming ways. She knows how to navigate the intricate dance of intrigue and desire."

Gretchen chuckled, her gaze shifting between them. "Indeed, Gray. But Anita possesses a mystique that might just keep you on your toes. I have a feeling she'll be able to match your every move, leaving you intrigued and yearning for more."

Anita looked at her friend, "Sweet Gretchen, I remember walking into that room watching my father's cock plow into your depths. I also remember the rest. If Mr. Gray can match me and have me yearning for more, that may just be more difficult for you, my precious."

Gretchen, not batting an eyelash leaned forward, "Maybe, sweet sweet Anita, that is exactly what I want. If you thought your dad's cock stretched my little pussy, then you are in for a shock tonight. Gray is twice the size of your dear daddy and when I tell you he destroys pussies I mean he leaves women wanting more, craving more. My cousin ruins women - just like he will ruin you."

As the night progressed, the innuendos and flirtatious exchanges intensified, each word carrying a tantalizing subtext. Gretchen sayed quiet as Gray and Anita danced with words, their conversations laced with double entendres that left the three of them bemused. Gretchen reveled in their electric connection, her role as the orchestrator and cuckquean tonight was going to be breathtakingly powerful.

Between bites of exquisite cuisine and sips of fine wine, their conversations delved deeper, exploring not only their professional lives but also their hidden desires and passions. The topics veered from thrilling adventures and near misses to tantalizing dreams and unspoken fantasies, their words creating an intoxicating atmosphere charged with anticipation.

As dinner was winding down, Gretchen, savoring the charged atmosphere, raised her glass. "To the unspoken connections and the enticing paths that lie ahead," she said, her voice filled with a knowing tone.

They clinked their glasses together, their eyes locked in a shared understanding. At that moment, they knew that the rest of the night awaited them.

As the evening drew to a close, they left L'Ardente with a heady mix of anticipation and desire, their hearts brimming with the possibilities that lay ahead. Gretchen, Anita, and Gray got into their Uber and took the 5 minute ride to The Ryan.

As the three entered the corner suite at The Ryan in DC, they were immediately struck by the luxurious atmosphere of the space. The suite was spacious, with high ceilings and large windows that allowed natural light to flood the room.

The stunning view of the city skyline that could be seen through the windows. The moon was high in the sky, casting a beautiful hue over the buildings and monuments that spread across the landscape. Anita moved to close the drapes as TJ reached out his hand, "No. There will be no hiding tonight, from anyone."

Perhaps for the first time in her life Gretchen saw her friend blush. The old joke in college was that Anita cornered the market in powdered blush because she never blushed physically.

The furnishings were modern and chic, with a mix of cool and warm tones that created a cozy yet elegant ambiance. The centerpiece of the room was a plush king-sized bed with crisp white linens that invited the couple in for a comfortable night's sleep.

As they moved through the suite, they discovered a spacious bathroom with a deep soaking tub and a separate shower. TJ smiled, "Gretchen says you are in control, I think it's time we begin. Don't you?"

Anita smirked as she said, "I thought you'd never ask. She reached into her overnight bag and took out a collar and leash. "Undress, slave," she commanded Gretchen.

Gretchen was embarrassed, but knew this was part of the punishment and she wouldn't dream of letting Anita see her flinch. Gretchen turned her back to her cousin. "Will you be so kind as to help with my zipper, TJ?" Gray slowly unzipped the back of Gretchen's long green dress. Gretchen shrugged her shoulders and let the long loose garment slide to the floor. With her back still to TJ she was wearing only a thong and a bra, she had pulled her hair up into a messy bun.

Anita walked over to where Gretchen stood and looked up at the slightly taller woman. "Gretchen, I said undress and that's what I meant. Undress."

Gretchen knew Anita's workout regimen, which caused her to pause. It wasn't that she was ashamed to let TJ see her naked, it was that she didn't want to be compared to the fitness model standing in front of her.

Anita simply turned and went to her bag again. "I knew you wouldn't go through with it. Let me just send this little recording I have to the Washington Bar Association and some of your clients. We will all just walk away.

Still Gretchen stood frozen. TJ saw the angst in his cousin's body language as he stepped forward and undid the clasps on her bra, then hooked his thumbs in the thong and pulled them down her legs. He leaned in and whispered, "You can do this Gretchen. I love you."

Gretchen's body trembled at the masculine scent and the deep voice of her cousin. Anita noticed the little tremor as she put the recording down, "You've always been a kinky little slut. Getting aroused at your own cousin's presence. Now, be a good girl and kneel so I can collar you like a nice little kitten."

Gretchen knelt, her face now inches from Anita's large tits pushing the little black dress to its limit. Anita slipped the collar on and dropped the leash so that the cold metal threaded through Gretchen's cleavage and the leather hand loop slapped against her clit, causing another tremor. Anita smirked as she walked around her 'kitten' Mr. Gray, since you were so kind to help my pet, would you mind assisting with my zipper as well?"

Gray slowly pulled down the zipper on Anita's dress, revealing the beautiful bronze tan underneath. Gray lifted his hands to cup her shoulders and pull the dress off of her letting it drop to the floor. TJ wasn't surprised to see that Anita had nothing on under her little dress.

She then walked by Gretchen into the large bathroom. Gretchen was amazed at how trim Anita was and how pert her 36D natural tits were. Her large tits were full, but gravity had not been as kind to her as to her friend. As Anita passed by Gretchen she simply commanded, "Start my bath, slave. I want to be sparkling clean when I fuck your cousin."

Gretchen stood and hurried into the bathroom, turning the faucets on in the large soaking tub. When Anita walked in, Gretchen knelt on the plush mat.

"How may I serve you?" she asked quietly.

Anita was starting to get into her role as well. The powerful inviting personality stayed powerful but turned into something a little less inviting. "Are you blind? I'm ready to bathe. Is the tub ready?"

"Almost, mistress." Gretchen replied.

Anita lifted the girl's chin, "Your one job tonight is to anticipate my needs before I do. If you don't maybe I won't be satisfied until I make you fuck your own cousin, like Dad made me make out with my fucking stepsister while you sucked his cock."

Gretchen smirked at the memory, and if she was honest with herself the idea of her cousin's huge cock filling her dripping cunt would be the perfect ending to this evening. Instead she simply whispered, "I am sorry, mistress. I will do better."

Anita nodded, "Get in," she commanded

Gretchen stood and entered the large tub as Anita held out her hand like a princess entering a carriage. Gretchen took her friends hand as she entered the tub. As Anita sat, Gretchen turned the faucets off.

The water was very warm but not scalding and frothy mountains of white bubbles floated over the surface.

As Anita bathed, Gretchen helped to shave her long sculpted legs and scrub her shoulders, her friend tormented her as she talked more about her excitement at the night ahead of her.

"My God, slave. Your cousin is incredibly handsome and charming. I honestly can't wait to sink my nails into him."

Gretchen couldn't resist, "Ma'am, remember this is a contract for him. He's already taken."

Anita smiled, "I don't see a ring on that finger, so to me he's fair game. I could only imagine walking into the house every evening to be greeted by him. When he looks at you everything else in the world melts away."

Gretchen continued washing Anita's lovely body as her mind steadied itself. She had seen a woman try to wrest control from Gray and she had seen how it ended. No matter the contract or situation, there was one Boss when Gray was around. Anita may learn a different lesson than she anticipated tonight.

Finally, Anita stepped out of the hot tub, her bronze tan skin glistening with sweet smelling oils. Gretchen draped the towel around her, gently drying her body and contemplating the night. This was going to be more interesting than she thought.

When they stepped into the sleeping area Anita looked at Gray. "You should shower to refresh yourself, would you like my slave to assist?"

TJ smirked, "I'm perfectly fine showering by myself." Gretchen blushed remembering TJ walking out of his bathroom naked just a week ago, his muscular chest tapering into his hips, the rippling muscles of his thighs, and then his godlike cock hanging down in front of him.

As Gray retreated into the bathroom Anita moved to the couch. As she sat she opened her legs and beckoned to Anita. "Prepare me for my lover, but don't you dare make me cum."

Gretchen knelt and began to lick and suckle at Anita's lips, then clit. She would move down to let her tongue tease her opening before returning to gently lick and suckle at her. Gretchen knew exactly what a woman needed to cum, and she measured each lick carefully to not arouse Anita too much.

When the shower turned off Anita ordered Gretchen to kneel in the corner, facing away from the wall.

When she heard TJ move into the room, Gretchen stayed still waiting for something from one of them. Instead the seconds passed and neither Gray nor Anita did anything. Gretchen could feel their eyes staring into her naked back. She could feel them wandering down, drinking in the sight of her exposed backside.

Anita patted the sofa beside her. "Come, sit. Look at how obedient she is. You deserve to share in this.Sit down, sweetheart. Get comfortable." The sofa rustled as Gray let out a deep sigh. "Slave, crawl over here."

Gretchen took a deep breath and finally turned, crawling towards the couple on the couch. As she did, she looked up and saw the two of them sitting together on the sofa, each wrapped in one of the hotel's lush white towels.

Gretchen tried to push the image of her encounter with TJ in the hallway as she inched closer, one hand in front of the other, slinking across the carpet. Her eyes refused to look away from Anita's eyes. She wondered what TJ thought of her, being so willing to be humiliated like a common slut.

Gray smiled. Anita was right about one thing Gretchen thought, 'TJ is gorgeous." His strong features, his incredible physique were just as she remembered them. Gretchen blinked as she also remembered the look of his body from behind. His tight ass, his broad shoulders and the patchwork of violent scars. Gray watched as his cousin crawled nearer and Anita placed a hand on his knee.

As Gretchen tried to wrap her brain around the conflict of hormones and emotions Anita slid her hand underneath the Gray's towel, higher up his thigh, "Don't you think she was made for this?"

"The night is young, we will see."

"Champagne!" Anita snapped. "Now!"

Gretchen rose to her feet, displaying her entire body to them. Then she grasped the freshly popped bottle from the metal bucket and poured two flutes. Handing them one each, they didn't thank her but instead waited for her to sink back to her knees and raised a toast to each other.

"To a wonderful evening," Anita said, clinking his glass.

"The best is yet to come," said Gray, swigging the fizzy beverage. One of Anita's long fingers played with the back of his head, then stroked circles on his chest.

Gretchen was feeling sick to her stomach. She had prepared herself for Anita to get the fucking of her life but she was not ready to witness her seducing TJ.

Anita placed her glass on the coffee table and stood. Gray watched her as she did, his eyes grazing her curves as she reached out a hand to him. Together, they glared down at the once powerful and confident Gretchen, now waiting at their feet for her next order.

Anita then turned to him and kissed him, deep and passionately. Gray kissed her back, swirling his tongue in her mouth and letting his hands trail down her back and below her waist. How Gretchen had longed to be the one to kiss him like that. Their display of affection hit her like a knife in the heart.

Take my towel off," Anita said, pulling her lips away. Gray moved to unzip her but she stopped him. "Not you, silly. Her." She motioned to Gretchen. The redhead rose again, uncurling the roll of the towel, allowing it to slide down to the floor, revealing expensive lingerie.

Gretchen wasn't prepared to see the lingerie. When did Anita have time to put it on under her towel? She only had a few minutes of time that Gray was still in the bathroom and Gretchen knelt in the corner. Then the reality that Anita had been in the hotel room before dinner and had placed the lingerie where she could quickly put it on.

Gray smirked as Gretchen returned to her spot on the carpet, hanging her head.

"Keep watching us, slut. Don't look away. You need to see us exactly how I had to see you with my father." Anita's hands then moved undo Gray's towel revealing a huge hardening prick. "Jesus, slut, you said big but this thing is amazing.

Gretchen felt jealousy as Anita's long slender fingers caressed his skin, moving down to his hips as they kissed again.

Anita deftly removed her bra and she tossed it on the floor. Without a command Gretchen reached out and folded it, placing it on the table near the couch.

Anita took Gray by his cock and gently began to lead him to the large four poster bed, glancing in Gretchen's direction only to order her to follow. Gretchen padded across the floor after them, her face a picture of envy.

Leaning back on the sheets, Gray pulled Anita up on top of him, where she leaned down and tasted his mouth again. His hands slipped under the waistband of her black thong and slid them down around her thighs. Anita removed them gracefully and kicked them towards Gretchen.

"Put them in your mouth...That's it. Just hold them there." Gretchen bit down on the sheer fabric and watched as he gripped her cousin gripped Anita's waist, pulling her towards him again and feeling her toned body moving on top of his. She ran her tongue down his chest and over his rippled abdomen, until she reached his cock, thick and long, just as Gretchen had had seen many times in the past, only this time she felt something deeper in her core.

Anita locked her stare on the redhead as she let her breath tease the engorged prick inches from her face. Then with an exaggerated hunger, she pressed the full length of her tongue against it from base to tip. Gray shuddered at the warmth of her mouth and Gretchen shuddered because of the excruciating denial the woman had forced upon her.

Anita then grasped the cock, the same cock Gretchen had once believed would be hers. Smiling malevolently, she wrapped her lips around it, never taking her eyes off the naked girl by the bed. The woman's mouth sucked hard, the sides of her cheeks caving in each time she pulled her head back and sounds of pleasure emanated from both Anita and Gray.

"Mmmm! MMMmm!" Anita moaned, pulling the shaft out to see it twitch in her hand. "It's fucking huge! And it tastes soooo good in my mouth!"

Anita was good at sucking cock, but Gray's was a bit too much as she pushed more of it into her throat she gagged. Gretchen winced as even Anita's gag came out as sexy and alluring

Gray had to admit he was getting a very good blowjob as he found himself groaning as the soft lips pumped up and down his shaft. Gretchen wanted to look away but she couldn't. The visual torture of friend helping herself to the man she her cousin. Gretchen knew she had nobody to blame for this but herself. The crystal blue eyes radiated misery. But still they watched.

Anita eventually pulled away, leaving all eight or nine inches of Gray's stiff member coated in her saliva. The brown haired nurse then swung one long leg over his hips, straddling him and pressing her pussy onto his privates. Gray grabbed her by her enviable waist and helped her maneuver her weight.

Gretchen wanted to force her eyes closed, yet instead of merciful darkness, Gretchen watched as Anita guided him gently, easing herself inch by inch between her legs. With a loud cry, Anita felt him slide inside her, pushing her walls apart.

"Oh fuck," Anita breathed over and over as inch by inch Gray's cock slid into her dripping cunt. Gray moved inside, pushing his pelvis up from the bed and burying himself to the hilt. In response, Anita began to rock back and forth, sliding up his pole and sinking back down. "Holy Fuck, I've never... so damn big."