The Gray Man Ch. 20 - Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen walked away, sitting on a nearby chair, observing more carefully now. TJ watched his cousin intently as she leaned, parted her legs, and rubbed herself. Gray's gaze intensified, like he had done in the restaurant and Gretchen convulsed in a huge orgasm, the squirting coming from her pussy landing on Anita's tits as Gray groaned as he drove his cock inside of the he was fucking, while Gretchen silently cheered him on as another orgasm rocked her body.

Gray's eyes never left Gretchen's as she noticed his muscles tensing, as he forced himself deeper, grunting as Anita came again, and again, staring at his cousin the entire time.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "You are amazing, but I think I deserve this load."

Gray was close, "Are you sure?"

Gretchen nodded as she got on her knees, Gray stood and she grabbed his cock and put it back in her mouth as a growl escaped his lips. Rope after rope of thick cum flooded Gretchen's mouth and throat. She stayed glued to his cock until every last drop had been spent.

She had swallowed most of it, but had held some back as she moved back to the couch and kissed Anita, pushing Gray's cum into the brown haired girl's mouth.

The three decided to stay at the hotel together for the night. All three naked in the bed. Gray awakened the next morning to find the two old friends naked, kissing, and more in the shower.