The Gray Man Ch. 31 - A New Era

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona pushed TJ, "Don't you dare."

Gray continued as Izzy joined in, "Come on, Eileen, ah I swear well he means, Ah come on, let's take off everything. That pretty red dress, Eileen tell him yes.."

Fiona was a deep shade of red, "You two are going to kill me. Focus, people. We have a mission."

Izzy laughed, "Anyway, Benjamin works for Marathon Oil out of Findlay and is on his way to St. Petersburg to meet with Gazprom executives. He is in Moscow because his wife is an Orthodox Christian and Benjamin wants to bring her back some iconography for their 15th wedding anniversary. Their two children are hockey players and he would also like to see a game where his old hero Sergei Federov is coaching his old team. He has tickets to a game where CSKA Moscow is hosting in Moscow to meet with Gazprom executives from St. Petersburg and also tickets to a Russian opera before his travels take him to St. Petersburg."

Gray nodded, "The children's names?"

Izzy smiled, "Steve and Niklas. Named for either St. Stephen and St. Niklas or..."

Gray finished her thought, "Steve Yzerman and Niklas Lidstrom. You are damn good. A backstory with things that I would easily remember, though I don't know much about the oil and gas industry."

Izzy smiled, "You don't have too. With the embargo's all you are here to do is create relationships for such a time that the embargo may end. You are all about supply and demand, money making and profit - no worries about the technical stuff."

TJ folded all of the intel into his attache' case as Izzy smiled. "Now the Russian."

Fiona looked puzzled, "Russian?"

Izzy nodded, "Colonel Ivan Petrovich Volkov, recently transferred from London to Moscow and assigned as the commander of the unit that Major Nikolai Ivanov is a part of. Ivanov is our songbird's contact. When we got to this part I was told to excuse myself and to allow one of six's officer's brief you. Good luck Colonel Volkov."

Izzy left the room, pushing a button on the way out that brought a haze to the windows so that nobody could see in. As she left a tall, attractive MI-6 officer walked into the room. "Sergeant Major, Ms. MacGregor."

The MI-6 agent was all business, Gray knew that formality was a necessary part of this assignment. "Ma'am"

The Agent-in-Charge did not identify herself. "We have arranged for you to stay at the Hotel Metropol, it is near the apartment of Major Ivanov. We have two assets at the hotel. One in maintenance and one at the front desk. A Russian uniform would not make it through a luggage check so one of our assets will have it in your room upon your arrival along with the necessary identifications, appropriate medals etc. When you have finished your mission you are to take the uniform to the maintenance room on the floor you are staying and leave it in a laundry bag. Our asset will put it in the incinerator immediately. You are booked on a flight from Heathrow to Ankara, Turkey, then on Turkish Airways to Moscow. We are taking a great risk for our American friends. Do not cause us to regret it."

TJ started to speak but the AIC turned and walked back out the door.

Fiona shook her head, "Well, she was pleasant."

TJ smiled, "With these gray skies and rain all year I bet you'd be that way too if you didn't get to ride my cock from time to time." TJ gathered up the information that he would study through the night before he flew to Moscow the next day as Fiona punched him in the shoulder, "Once again, Fuck you, Gray."

Fiona and Gray went back to her flat, ordered in dinner while Fi quizzed Gray on his backstory and cover. Fi was dressed in leggings and a T-shirt and Gray had slipped into flannel sleep pants as she questioned him until both were exhausted.

When she had reached her limit she smiled coyly, "Get undressed."

TJ didn't need more invitation than that as Fiona pulled off her T shirt and leggings while Gray slipped his flannel pants off. Once she had him naked she pushed him back onto the sofa and slid between his legs. She kissed him, softly and tenderly at first but grew more intentional when she closed her hand around his prick and slowly stroked it as she lowered her face to his lap.

Gray's dick jumped when she let her breath cascade over his cock, then her tongue and finally her lips. Slowly she moved her head up and down while gently caressing his balls. Once Gray was fully erect, Fiona slid back on the couch and pulled Gray in to return the favor.

TJ began to explore her pussy with his tongue, then his lips, then his fingers, then finally all three. His efforts were rewarded as her hands pulled his head in closer as she moaned through her orgasm.

"Jesus," she whispered, "The things you do to me. Lean back."

Gray leaned back on the couch as Fiona crawled up his body, straddled his hips and lowered herself onto his prick.

Fiona let her head full of hair fall around TJ's face, concealing both of them from the light. "Look at me, Gray," she demanded as she rose and fell over and over on his cock. Each time she lowered herself she smiled and let out a slight whimper.

TJ's hand found her tits as she continued the slow ride up and down his fat prick. Whereas earlier Gray never slowed down, tonight Fiona never sped up. Just a full ride up and down, over and over.

TJ was in heaven, or was it hell. Her tight, wet, hot pussy up and down, squeezing his cock in a way that felt different every time. At times he felt like he would explode without warning, then the next stroke was just a loving moist embrace.

Fiona drove Gray's cock into her cunt all the way to the hilt and shuddered as if she had a small orgasm again and again and again. Finally, she grabbed his hands into hers, and lifted herself to plant her feet on either side of him on the sofa. Gray helped her balance as she squatted over his cock again and again, each time a little harder.

Finally, she looked at him and almost pleaded, "Cum inside me please."

She half whispered half begged and TJ was only happy to oblige as her vaginal walls closed around his cock cock as a powerful orgasm coursed through her body which triggered Gray's own orgasm as he drove an explosive jet of hot cum deep into the beautiful Scot. Exhausted, she lowered herself again, buried her head in Gray's shoulder and whimpered little sighs of pleasure as small oragasmic aftershocks shuddered through her.

They stayed linked together for a long while until Gray's deflating cock slipped out of her. With a pout Fiona stood up, took TJ by the hand and led him to the bedroom. "Let's sleep, tomorrow you have a big day."

TJ was up, showered, and dressed before Fiona woke up. The plan was for her to drop him off at Heathrow. He hated that he had to fly to Turkey first, but with the embargoes against Russia it was the only way. It just meant that he had to pass through customs twice which was twice the risk.

Fiona showered, fixed tea and got dressed. She was nervous and she couldn't understand why. It was just another mission, but this one felt more risky and she had grown attached to Gray's cock... and maybe even to the man himself.

As they left her flat Fiona tossed TJ the keys. "You drive."

Gray caught the keys and looked at her puzzled. "Ummm, drivers sit on the wrong side, drive on the wrong side of the road, rush hour traffic and you want me to drive?"

Fiona blushed, "Yep, I do."

Gray pulled out onto the M4, then onto Great West Road. As they turned off of the M-4 Fiona unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over towards his side of the Range Rover. Her hand grazed his thigh as she slid from the outside of his leg inward.

Gray's breath caught in his throat as her fingers gently slid over his balls and up the other side where his cock was slid down his right thigh. Suddenly the pressure from her hand increased as she stroked the length of him with her palm. "Commando, again? Raven," Fi taunted

"I'm driving backwards and we only have 15 minutes before we get there," TJ reminded her but made no effort to stop her.

Chuckling to herself Fiona looked at him and wrinkled her nose, "That's what makes it so exciting. A race." Her hands had undone his belt, undone the button, and pulled down the zipper. He lifted his hips a bit that allowed Fi to slip her slim fingers into his pants. She gently dislodged his still growing source of delightful agony. The moan that escaped her lips was almost as powerful to him as her touch.

"That will NEVER get old,"Fiona purred as she leaned over and let her tongue immediately start to circle the straining head of his cock.

"What won't get old, Swallow?" TJ whispered in response

Fiona licked his cock, "Seeing your rock hard cock emerge from your pants because you want me to suck it... will never get old." She said it almost mockingly and immediately resumed licking him.

"Oh, really?" Gray taunted as he slipped his hand near her face to pull her hair out of the way.

She looked up at him as he looked down, "Watch the damn road," Fiona ordered.

TJ put his hand on the back of her neck as she leaned over him, making sure to keep his right hand firmly on the wheel. He felt her relax her shoulders and knew what was about to happen. Slowly, steadily she opened her mouth and slid his cock further and further into the back of her mouth. He felt her tonsils and uvula slide over his sensitive head and moaned as she just kept going.

Gray growled with an almost breathless, "Now THAT will never get old!" It took a lot of effort to get those words out coherently as he struggled to focus on the road while she was doing something miraculous with her tongue while he was still deep in her throat.

Fiona raised back up as Gray heard her inhale deeply. He knew she couldn't breathe with him that far in her throat. Fi swirled her tongue around his head again and used her hands to stroke him for a few seconds

Fiona turned her head slightly, enough to look up at him out of the corner of her eye so she could see how he was doing. Gray growled at her, a deep guttural sound that instantly made her wet no matter what she was doing when she heard it.

She slipped her mouth off of his cock as she breathlessly whispered, "I want to swallow your cum before youI get out," she barely got the last word out before she was rapidly sucking up and down on his cock, alternating between deep throating him and focusing on the sensitive spot underneath the head.

Fiona let her saliva run down his shaft and used her hands to make up the difference as she worked him steadily in the way she knew would get him close. She didn't let up as the Range Rover changed speed and went through roundabouts.

Fi had driven this road many times and knew that they were getting closer to airport traffic. She also knew that Gray was trying to hold back and not give her the load she wanted. Suddenly she felt the motion of a curve as they slowed down and she knew they were merging into the departing passengers lanes. Fiona moaned around his still rock hard prick. He felt the moan to his core and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer but he wanted her to work for it, and wanted her to sit up when they were pulling to a stop so that anyone looking would know she had given him road head..

Gray slid his hand up her neck to grab her hair and pulled it just enough so she could feel the tension. She gasped around him and seemed to get even more enthusiastic about her task. As he turned into the lane for the correct terminal he saw people up ahead, unloading luggage and saying goodbyes.

They were running out of time. Gray pushed her down onto his cock harder. Fiona opened her throat and took him as deep as she could as she felt his balls tighten. as she felt the stream of fluid rising up his shaft and exploding into her waiting mouth.

Gray grunted and tightened his fist around her hair as he slowed down for a speed bump. She almost let go of his cock because the speed bump caught her off guard but she knew how much trouble she'd be in if she spilled any of his cum on him! She swallowed all he pumped into her and made sure to lick him clean. He was glad for the slightly tinted windows as they eased up to the drop off zone near the terminal doors.. She tucked his cock, still moist from her mouth back into his suit pants and zipped him up his slacks as the Range Rover pulled to a stop

Fiona sat up and smiled at the Uber driver helping pull luggage out of the 'boot' of the car in front of them. She opened the door and stepped out of the vehicle and winked at the very flustered driver as she walked around the SUV.

TJ's cock was very obvious as it hung down his thigh still semi erect. Fiona kissed his cheek, "Have a good trip Benjamin. Come home safely."

Gray slipped into a slight British accent which would have been consistent to anyone that may have been listening. "I'll be in touch when I get checked in. Be back in a couple of weeks.

TJ grabbed his luggage, slid his overcoat over his arm like a British gentleman and walked into the British Airways terminal. Next stop: Ankara, Turkey, then Moscow.