The Gray Man Ch. 35 - Wei Lin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grayson Alexander looked at Malik, "This must drive a possessive guy. A better looking guy, with a much larger cock turning your wife into a crazed cock slut."

Malik thought about standing up and defending himself, but Linnie had been right earlier. This beast would make short work of him, so instead he lowered his eyes and watched his own penis jerk and drip precum all down the small shaft.

Malik was ripped back to reality when he heard his wife's voice speaking as if she were in control in one of her interviews. "Sir, will you fuck me, please?"

Gray looked to Malik and winked, "Of course I will my little fuck puppet. I thought you'd never ask." Gray turned to the humiliated husband, "I told you I was going to fuck your wife."

Malik sunk further into his shame as he watched his wife smile as she walked to the far side of the bed, her little tits swinging as she did. Wei Lin laid back on the bed, her ass at the very edge as Gray followed behind her.

When the beast was standing between her opened thighs he growled at Malik, "Get your fucking ass over here." Malik walked to the other side of the room and Gray pushed his shoulder forcing him to the ground. "On your knees, bitch."

Gray smirked as Malik sunk to his knees, his eyes level with the huge cock. He had never seen anything like this in his life. The piece of meat was huge, thick, hard, and angry and was about to slide into his wife's dripping pussy. Malik could only watch as Gray reached his huge hand between her legs as he began to stroke her pussy. Wei Lin squirmed a little as Gray slid a finger into her.

Wei Lin groaned as Gray's finger found her G spot while his thumb rubbed her clit with a feather-like touch. She closed her eyes as Gray drummed his thumb a little firmer. He looked at Malik, "Just think Malik, unless she's fucked someone other than you, this is the biggest thing she's ever had in her cunt.

Malik wanted to protest but he was too defeated to do anything. His own cock was dripping precum all over the carpet. He could only watch as the beast took his wife's hand and moved it to his cock. Together they rubbed the large head up and down her slit, stretching her lips. The monster winked at Malik as he pushed the head past her lips into her pussy.

Wei Lin surprised herself when she lifted her hips and arched her back to pull even more of Gray's cock into her, "Oh My god, Oh My Fucking God" she kept repeating, "It. Feels. so. Big!"

Gray didn't have to thrust as Wei Lin was completely lost in her own pleasure and very soon she started panting as her hips rose and fell faster, each little thrust pulling more of the monster cock into her dripping, stretched pussy. It only took her a few seconds before her body shook as she exploded on Gray's cock. Her scream filled the room as her entire body convulsed in an orgasm. When the first wave passed her eyes fell open and she started to nod her head almost violently, "Fuck me, Sir. Please don't stop, Oh my God, I'm cumming again!

The Beast kept on thrusting into her pussy, sliding a bit deeper with each stroke. At one point Gray stopped any movement, looked to Malik and winked again, "Be a good little slut Linnie, and fuck yourself on my prick."

Malik actually felt himself move slightly to get an even better look at his wife's pussy. Her lips stretched and gripped his cock like it was the only thing that could save her life. Linnie's eyes flew open when the monstrous man spoke, "Soon, I'm going to cum inside of you. I am going to fill your womb with millions of cells of cum. They will be deeper than anything Tiny could ever give you. I'm going to breed you. Is that what you want Linnie, to have me cum inside of you and breed you?

Malik's cock erupted with an orgasm as he heard his wife loudly moan, "Deeper, God yes deeper, cum inside me, please please give me your child".

Wei Lin was not on birth control and Malik had never been able to get her pregnant, tests revealing that he had fertility issues. Again, he wanted to scream NO, but he couldn't find the courage as he watched Gray begin to speed up his thrusts, again going a bit deeper with each stroke.

Grayson growled, "Use that cunt to milk my cum."

Wei Lin began to thrust violently, her legs had wrapped around his waist as she fucked up and down on his cock. Aisha's own hand had slipped into her black pants as she watched her boss utterly destroy this couple. She watched as did Malik when Wei Lin's eyes rolled back into her head as yet another orgasm ripped through her. The Taiwanese woman could barely mumble, "Give it to me. Fill me. Oh God, so fucking big, so deep. Fuck YES, there it is. Breed my Asian Cunt, Give me your baby! God YES!"

Malik thought that his wife had passed out, she went completely limp and the beast brutalizing her never stopped. He thrust in and out of her over and over again, her small tits bouncing in time with each thrust.

Wei Lin was in a constant state of orgasm, her juices flowed like a stream, her head buzzed, her heart pounded and her nerve ends stung.

Gray clutched her hips as his cock drove home. The room was filled with Wei Lin's constant moan and the splashing of her juices all over his cock. Finally, Malik heard Gray grunt. His eyes went to the large man's ass as he knew that each spasm would be another rope of cum shot deep into his wife's womb. 7-8-9 he counted as his wife lay nearly limp impaled by the huge white prick.

Malik watched as Linnie's stretched pussy lips trembled with each convulsion of her belly. He knew that each spasm was her body pulling his cum deeper and deeper into the place where it was very possible she would become pregnant. It was simple biology, her body had craved a superior male, with superior genes to fulfill it's main purpose of procreation.

Malik's mind raced as the room descended into silence apart from Wei Lin's whimpers and the beast's heavy breathing.

Gray pulled his thick prick out from her pussy which caused Wei Lin to whimper as she felt an emptiness that was more than she had ever experienced. Gray's cum dripped from her well fucked pussy, down to her ass and onto the bed.

TJ winked at Malik, walked over to Wei Lin's discarded thong and wiped his cock clean. In a matter of maybe two minutes he had dressed, taken their laptop, and walked out the door.

Malik finally stood and went to get a warm washcloth to clean up his wife's sweaty and cum filled body. Every touch caused her to spasm and in turn pull more and more cum deep into her womb. Malik sighed as his wife crawled to a pillow, pulled the blanket over her and drifted off to sleep.