The Gray Man Ch. 38 - Fatima Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She concentrated on the pleasurable sensations that her fingers were creating between her thighs. Gradually, her movements grew more urgent and more focused. Her fingers began to move in a short, rapid back and forth movement over her clitoris.

"Oh, sweet Allah, I'm nearly there." she moaned, her arm a blur of motion. The muscles of her thighs and belly tensed, raising her hips slightly off the couch. The next sound was an animalistic growl as her hips lifted off the ground and her head twisted back and forth as her belly rippled in rhythmic convulsions as the orgasm spread like the shockwaves of an explosion from her pussy outwards through the rest of her body. With amazing self control, Fatima gripped her outer labia with shaking fingers to spread herself wide open.

Gray's arm jerked up, almost as if Fatima's orgasm had somehow spread to his body. The webbing lifted high, paused for a fragment of a second and then flashed down to land with a "splat" squarely on the wet, throbbing inner flesh of her sex.

Fatima's whole body was already totally committed to the shattering sensations of her orgasm when the second wave of equally intense sensation blasted through her overloaded nerves as the heavy strap lashed her most sensitive parts. A roaring flood of pain followed right on the heels of almost unbearable pleasure. Fatima's mouth opened in a soundless scream, her eyes wide open in shock.

In slow motion, Fatima's body folded up, curling into a fetal ball as her mind struggled to deal with the overwhelming flood of sensations. She did not get very long to recover as Gray again took a fist full of hair, pulled her to her feet, and dragged her across the room to the table where she and Nazir would eat.

With violent intentions TJ pushed her face down on the table and moved behind his captive Persian princess. Gray reached for a stick of butter and lubed his cock before running the butter up and down Fatima's ass.

Her face was only inches from her husband sitting in the chair. When he saw and she felt the butter both of their eyes bulged in fear. Fatima had never allowed anal and now her first would be with almost 9 inches of thick and angry cock. Gray grabbed his cock in his fist, placed the angry head at her asshole and pushed. The butter allowed him to slip inside much easier than he anticipated.

"OH! Oh God. Please, please, please. NO." She reached out her arms and Nazir grabbed hold of her hands. Her large tits pressed against the table as the huge cock slid into her ass. Gray didn't speak Persian, but he felt he knew what she whispered over and over as he pushed deeper. "It hurts, it hurts..." It did hurt as it spread her and cleaved her ass. He wanted it to hurt. His cock and her ass were well oiled, but he was pushing a very large object into a very tight opening.

She started to cry, which was replaced by a low moan as he pushed deeper. Even with his rage Gray paused when his cock was a full 8+ inches into her ass. He pulled slowly out an inch or so, then back in. Slow, deep strokes. Then he stopped and flexed his ass which caused his cock to thicken. Fatima could feel his heartbeat through his cock. Something she had never felt before.

The next time she opened her mouth Nazir expected a protest, instead his wife turned her head to her attacker. "Make me cum from my ass. Oh, God, please make me cum from my ass." She begged as he reeled back and pounded. Half of her clothes on, holding her husband hand, being forcibly fucked in the ass by her daughters father made her feel like a filthy whore - a Persian woman from days gone by who was only good for breeding and sex. She had never felt more humiliated and turned on in her life. "Oh yes, sweet god, make me your anal whore!" She moaned with satisfaction.

Fatima dropped one of Nazir's hands and tried to move her hand to rub her clit. She was close, so close to exploding. That was a mistake as Gray grabbed her hand and pinned it in the small of her back before bringing his other hand down on the curve of her ass in a loud slap.

"No." She felt him smack her ass while he was fucking it. Fatima moaned and began to thrust against him as the continued spanks and the cock plunging into her ass brought her closer and closer to orgasm.Her body seemed reluctant to cum this way. She felt his pace quicken and heard him grunt and grind against her. She felt his balls against her pussy.

An animalistic howl filled the room as Gray continued to pile drive her into the table. Every thrust sent her closer to the center of the earth. The heat made her sweaty and slippery. The colorful satin top was plastered to her large tits by sweat made a squishing sound as the relentless pounding continued.She went down and dirty until she hit bedrock, with orgasm just on the other side. She was so frustrated that she was so close to orgasm but couldn't crash over the top.

The room was filled with the sound of Gray's large balls slapped against her pussy. His pace began to quicken and become even harder. "Allah," she moaned over and over. Gray pounded into her like the pile driver pushing steel and concrete foundations into the bedrock. "Spank me again. God hit me harder!" She screamed. It hurt like hell but it turned her libido to eleven, "Make me your bitch! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Her voice cracked just as the wall broke and he slapped her through her mental barrier. "Oh yes! Oh!" He spanked her into her climax and she seethed and groaned and clenched tight on his cock. "Fuck yes!" The floodwaters burst through and tore away her sense of self and sanity. She spasmed and rammed her bottom up against him like a battering ram. Her mind was riding a hard and heavy high that just didn't stop.

His greased cock pumped her full as she felt him climaxing too, filling her slutty bottom to the brim until it overflowed and dripped down over her hungry, drooling pussy. All the fluids mixed and poured down between her legs as she shook and groaned and quaked. She shook of wave after wave of mind-bending fucking as her body became real again. She felt her face wet with tears and sweat, and her entire body felt used, abused, tired, and soaked. She felt the professor pull his cock out and shivered with emptiness. Gray tossed her skirt to her, "Get dressed we are leaving.

Fatima could barely stand, Nazir pulled his wife's skirt up around her waist as the door to the room pushed open, "We gotta go, Top. Company is on the way."

The sun was just peeking over the horizon as Gray heard the rotors from the Chinook roar overhead. The SEALS had taken up defensive positions as they drove back an assault from Houthi rebels. Gray pushed his prisoners in front of him, driving them along as he continually found targets and putting three round bursts from his XM 7 into any body that he saw peek over the berm.

The old soldier's tale is that the bullet you don't hear is the one that kills you. This wasn't a bullet and Gray heard the incoming RPG round whistling through the air behind him. He threw Nazir and Fatima to the ground as the round exploded against a concrete barrier knocking Gray backwards as he was showered with concrete shards.

The SEAL team responded instantly, grabbing their comrade as they returned fire and continued to the LZ. The Cobra gunship opened fire, driving the enemy back into cover as the specially equipped CH 47 Chinook of the 160th Special Operations Regiment lifted off the ground, dipped its nose and raced south to the waiting USS America steaming from her homeport in Japan through the Indian Ocean.

When Gray's ears quit ringing he looked around the inside of the helicopter. He saw the 4 SEALS and Nazir - but there was no Fatima.

Gray pulled the headset next to him on and screamed into the mic, "Where is the woman?"

Chief Mason looked at Gray and yelled over the noise of the helicopter. "The RPG threw you about 20 feet. The gunfire from the berm was too much to go back for her. Last we saw she was being pulled over the berm by rebels."

Gray slammed his head back against the seat, not the smartest thing considering he was already concussed, "God Dammit." When the bird touched down on the deck of the America they were quickly met by Navy Corpsmen and Marine Security Forces that took Nazir into custody.

After he had showered he went to his assigned cabin and slept. Fitful dreams clawed at his mind: Angela, Underwood, Gretchen and now Parisia. He woke to the sound of knocking on his cabin door. "Come," Gray said, his military nature never having left.

An Ensign opened the door, "Sergeant Major, The Admiral requests you in his mess for breakfast."

Gray blushed, he had slept through an entire day. 18 hours of sleep. "Yes ma'am, but I'm not sure that I have a uniform presentable for The Admiral's mess."

She tossed him a pair of Navy coveralls that are worn on most ships. "The Admiral says you will be fine in these. I'll be just outside waiting."

Gray quickly brushed his teeth using a canteen of water, slipped on the coveralls and followed the Ensign. He noticed that female sailors blushed as they passed him, he knew that his cock was very visible in the coveralls but there wasn't a damn thing he could do about that now.

In the Admiral's mess, he came to attention, saluted, "Sergeant Major James reporting as ordered, Sir."

The Admiral looked up, "Sit Sergeant Major, sit," he said as he motioned to the chair.

The Admiral had questions that Gray answered to the best of his ability about the mission. When breakfast was finished the Admiral stood up, and Gray knowing protocol stood as well. "We've got a Greyhound leaving off the deck here soon, you are ordered to be on board."

Gray nodded, "Roger that, Sir. What about the prisoner? I need to talk to Nazir."

The Admiral thought, "That is a no go, Sergeant Major. You are in no condition to do much more than walk at the moment. He is on his way to Japan then who knows what the alphabet soup guys will do with him."

TJ shook his head, "He's my fucking prisoner, he goes with me," gray muttered.

Admiral Richmond was furious, "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Two fingers poked Gray in the chest, "You are a guest on my ship, you are an E-9 and I am an O-8, do not forget that! On top of that, I've dug into you. You are officially retired yet you show up here with all rights and privilege due your rank. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but be damn glad I'm letting you off my ship."

TJ stood his ground, "Sir, please call Admiral Steven Barnett, he will explain."

The Admiral sat back down, "Dismissed, Sergeant Major."

TJ snapped to attention as well as he could given his concussion, "Sir,"

The Admiral looked up, "I said you are dismissed."

Two hours later the C-2 Greyhound was catapulted off the deck of the America with Gray staring out the windows trying to figure out what the hell to do next.