All Comments on 'The Greatest Practical Joke Ever'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How about try NOT writing in present tense. I'm not reading that.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

A few comments:

Mary already crossed the line - she gave Gary 2 blow jobs. That wouldn't pass any spouse test that I know of. Maybe her husband has a pre-nup with an infidelity clause, and can demand she should take a lie detector test.

What about Gary? He's faithful to his wife, and believes in god and this "nun" gave him 2 blow jobs? Why didn't he scream something like "leave me alone" or "Get away" or "Help"? I think he acted out of character, and if he did accept the blow jobs he would have guilt for the rest of his life, and that incident could destroy his marriage. What a great gift to give a friend.

Practical jokes can go wrong very easily, and the amount of destruction could be very great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She still sucked off an other man..... That doesn't count?? I'm not Bill Clinton, hence, in my book it does!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

A very entertaining story you told there. What disappointed me a little that he played a joke that brought real "fulfillment" to his friend. He himself, on the other hand, was being teased by Mary, much to his chagrin! It didn't feel like he deserved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She should written that until she gave the blojobs she never had sex for money. Prank is now on her as she is a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It might be only me, but the story left me sad for everyone. Gary and Mary both cheated. I fail to see any humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very original. 5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

His joke was to get his devout Christian friend to cheat on his wife by allowing another woman to perform sexual acts on him. Not funny at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Practicle jokes are only funny to those playing the jokes. Usually they are in some way mean or hurtful to others, thats why they are referred to as the victim. You wrote a creative and clever story. Well done.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

What an odd little story. In order to pull off her prank she had to give someone a BJ. I'd send the recording to the husband and see what he thinks of it

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

I'm confused as to why his wife couldn't take care of his needs?

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Well, she did suck Gary off, so adulteress is a fair description. I'm guessing she planned to fuck David too. Maybe she has an arrangement with her hubby? Go to the party and see if she invites you home for a nightcap.

MapleMilkMapleMilkabout 2 years ago

Uninteresting. Pointless. Stupid. One star.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well thanks for proving, along with so many other closeted writers, how dumb cucks truly fucking are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t remember one practical joke I’ve seen that wasn’t just basically cruel with a thin veneer of funny.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

Clever story. Well presented—and worth the time to read it. Perhaps a followup?

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

The twist ending was interesting though extremely flawed… does he now attend the 25th anniversary and enjoy a 3-way?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

What a Class A asshole! His jokes aren't practical, funny or a joke. They are designed to humiliate, and hurt people and the people he chooses are the ones closest to him.

No wonder she cheated on him. I hope she took him to the cleaners in the divorce. I wonder if he found that “funny”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man can never understand how God's will is done. Was His big joke to mix together an unknow combination of elements to create the first life on earth or did he go zip---zap "Alright, I gotta man, a woman and a place for them to vacation". So, Is it evolution or carefully planned progress? Like the little old Jewish lady said: “Der Mensch Tracht, Un Gott Lacht," Look it up if you need to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the hell would he travel all the way to Las Vegas just to find someone willing to give a blowjob for money? Seems like he spent maybe $10,000 when he probably could have found someone local who would do it for a couple hundred. And seriously, what is so funny about this joke anyway? Am I missing something? This actually just seemed cruel. And the joke played on him as the much of one either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HORSESHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got about 1/2 through and nothing there struck me as "practical" at all. Bailed out. Two stars.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 2 years ago
Yeah. An online search for escorts from St Louis or Kansas City...

...would probably be more believable. You could still prank the prankster.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

A good comeback: send Gary's tape to her hubby. Let's see his sense of humor about wifey giving strangers a blowjob and also include a note thanking her for spending the night in bed with him. Now that's a prank!

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Interesting concept and I certainly give points for originality, this was well written but maybe not completely effective. Not sure was the actual joke was supposed to be and neither of the two was a actually funny, and no need to go to Vegas to get her. I do appreciate the effort and did enjoy reading it

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

What truly religious individual is going to believe that a nun should be having *any* sexual contact with him, let alone providing two blowjobs?

And what faithful loving wife is going to provide two blowjobs to an individual in order to one up someone for a joke?

Plus, as obliquely noted by others, she *knows* there's a recording of someone describing the sexual encounter she engaged in and two people who can certainly describe her, ie. pick her out of a lineup, as it were. Why does she not consider that a risk to her marriage? Especially when she basically already created a situation whereby *one* of them can talk to her husband.

All of that being said, this practical joke is about as funny as pushing someone down a flight of stairs.

"Hey, someone going down a flight of stairs is great slapstick."

"It's also a great way to get someone dead."

FreakpowerFreakpowerover 1 year ago

Ok why the blowjob's and swallowing? She was never adulterous and now two times in a row? Why never happened such things to me?

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Not quite sure how her part was a prank.

imhaplessimhapless3 months ago

Wow, was this original; and since I prize originality I gave it 5*; plus it held my interest. Given that Mary Margaret gave his friend two blowjobs he probably could have fucked her -- lost opportunity; JBOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...

SIMILAR Stories